Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The child of prophecy (Naruto Uzumaki) will awaken the Rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    There was never said MUST have a rinnegan to bring peace/destruction.
    it was just stated that it can do either of these two.
    Nowhere does the manga state that the child of prophecy has a rinnegan.
    Jiraiya just assumed that because the rinnegan is oh so special, Nagato must've been the child.
    Well, he was wrong.

Madara has the rinnegan ( destruction ).
    naruto is the child ( peace ).

Unless of course I missed a manga in wich it says '' the child of prophecy has a rinnegan wich he will use for salvation.'' your point remains unproven.

Now Madara has the rinnegan and will probably use it to bring destruction.
    Ok, packed and deported to fanfiction universe.
    Really man.:flaw:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1
    Read, read, read, read, again and again until you understand.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadload View Post
    Ok, packed and deported to fanfiction universe.
    Really man.:flaw:
    Read, read, read, read, again and again until you understand.
    Yep, definetly a troll. You know the rule - don't feed trolls.

Ignore this douchebag.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A troll?
    I don't see how pointing out that his theory lacks any proof is trolling?

Oh, but thats right, i remember you.
    Please don't come to kill me man, your words cut me oh so deep.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto

A troll?
    I don't see how pointing out that his theory lacks any proof is trolling?

Oh, but thats right, i remember you.
    Please don't come to kill me man, your words cut me oh so deep.
    Was I talking to you?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Uzumaki Clan does not obtain the Rinnegan by any chance, and Madara Uchiha Claims himself that he gave Nagato The Rinnegan.

''Madara claims that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.[3] For this reason, he believes he is entitled to taking the Rinnegan from Nagato's body after his death,[4] and has recently put one of the Rinnegan eyes in his left socket, replacing the Sharingan he sacrificed to use Izanagi in his battle against Konan.''
    ^
    Copy pasted from Narutopedia, which never lies.

Source: Narutopedia. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

I bet you can't find anythin' that proves this wrong, and therefore busts your theory 'bout Naruto Uzumaki getting a pair of Rinnegans... ~_~...

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    The Uzumaki Clan does not obtain the Rinnegan by any chance, and Madara Uchiha Claims himself that he gave Nagato The Rinnegan.

''Madara claims that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.[3] For this reason, he believes he is entitled to taking the Rinnegan from Nagato's body after his death,[4] and has recently put one of the Rinnegan eyes in his left socket, replacing the Sharingan he sacrificed to use Izanagi in his battle against Konan.''
    ^

I bet you can't find anythin' that proves this wrong, and therefore busts your theory 'bout Naruto Uzumaki getting a pair of Rinnegans... ~_~...
    You do know that it was not from the official data book right? Anyone can edit the wikia. Besides, it dose even if Madara did say it, he might mean something else by that. He is always cryptic talker.
    And about the rest you wrote were just opinionated, it dose not proof "Naruto can't get the rinengan" at all.

EternalMangaykiyouRinengan,don't flood my thread with your bickering with apple pie of doom. If you guys want to discuss something else, try somewhere else like vm or what ever. Just leave this thread alone if you can't back your claim "Naruto will not get the rinengan". Bring proof and then post.

Last edited by Dreadload; 02-20-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The fact of the matter is is that there is no proof that he will gain a rinnegan.

Seeing that Madara gave Nagato the rinnegan, rinnegan has nothing to do with the uzumaki in the slightest.

So unless you're stating that any ninja can get one under the right circumstances, Naruto can't awaken a rinnegan.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^

^
    Proof.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The fact of the matter is is that there is no proof that he will gain a rinnegan.

Seeing that Madara gave Nagato the rinnegan, rinnegan has nothing to do with the uzumaki in the slightest.

So unless you're stating that any ninja can get one under the right circumstances, Naruto can't awaken a rinnegan.
    Incorrect.
    While Madara was drooling at the Rinengan, he said : "The gift of the Uzumaki clan". What dose that prove to you? Red riding hood? No, rinengan has many to do with the Uzumaki clan.
    And I do not know how Naruto will awaken the rinengan as this thread is not about proving you how Narut will awaken the rinengan but rather, NARUTO WILL GET THE RINENGAN. So stop swirling me into your spams. Get back to topic dude:mad: or gtfo.

^
    Proof.
    Grrr, what dose this have to do with "Naruto will get the rinengan."? I do not like to repeat but just this once:

Now that it has been confirmed that Naruto will get Rinengan:
    The discussion is:
    (1)If you like it, tell us why.
    (2)If you dislike it, tell us why.
    That is all, and if you have proof that what I said in the first post is worng, then proove it. Don't go off topic. Don't drag me onto how Naruto will get the rinengan. Drag me into that Naruto will not get the rinengan and you need to show me the link from the Manga where it states, Naruto will not get the Rinengan as I have given you the link which logically proves that Naruto will get the Rinengan according to the Toad.

Last edited by Dreadload; 02-20-2011 at 01:27 PM.

* golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there is no exact prove that naruto will get rinnegan
    the toad never says "NARUTO the child of prophecy WILL get the RINNEGAN"
    btw Nagato and Naruto both are the childs of prophecy
    and i don't see in your link where the toad says he get's it
    this is just a theory that probably will not be true
    if you honestly think this is true then you can just live in your own world where you think your theory is true
    i will believe this IF i see it in the manga (wich i don't think will happen )

bye

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You do know that it was not from the official data book right? Anyone can edit the wikia. Besides, it dose even if Madara did say it, he might mean something else by that. He is always cryptic talker.
    And about the rest you wrote were just opinionated, it dose not proof "Naruto can't get the rinengan" at all. post.
    You're too blinded in your own theory... And also, I didn't say that Uzumaki Naruto can't get them at all, I simply proof that just because hes a Uzumaki he doesn't get The Rinnegan, lol. Also since you don't belive my proof I also brought a proof from the Manga, where Uchiha Madara says they were his to begin with... Link: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/511/17 Your Theory is a fail in itself, beliveing that he can obtain the Rinnegan just by bein' a part of a Clan. If you really thinks that is, then tell me why Kushina Uzumaki, Mito Uzumaki, Nagato's Parents and the Uzumaki Clan Leader, didn't obtain The Rinnegan.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by polleteke View Post
    there is no exact prove that naruto will get rinnegan
    the toad never says "NARUTO the child of prophecy WILL get the RINNEGAN"
    btw Nagato and Naruto both are the childs of prophecy
    and i don't see in your link where the toad says he get's it
    this is just a theory that probably will not be true
    if you honestly think this is true then you can just live in your own world where you think your theory is true
    i will believe this IF i see it in the manga (wich i don't think will happen )

bye
    The fact that you said think means that you are unsure. Stop avoiding the facts. Stop avoiding the real question.Like it or not, it will happen. Your claim is moot and has no ground base. Back your -__- up or gtfo.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright then, if thats what its all about then:

Naruto shall never obtain a rinnegan, it has not been confirmed.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    It's obviously that you are trolling dude. So just stfu.
    Nethertheless i'm telling you again (and what another guy said already) that there were TWO childs of prophecy, the one with the eyes (that wanted to destroy the world) and the other (with the sage's body) who wanted/would save the world. The elder toad stated it that his prediction was not 100% correct because there wasn't only one child of prophecy.

Additionally we know that Naruto has the body of the So6P. We also know that the sons of the So6P had differently abilities..one had the So6P eyes, the other had the body.

Now refering to the childs of prophecy, Nagato had the eyes and Naruto has the body...

SO IS IT CLEAR TO YOU NOW OR YOU JUST WANNA KEEP THINKING SUCH BULLSHIT? Oh i forgot, you're just trolling, so this post is for all of you guys thinking Naruto gets the Rinnegan...:mad:

*Edit:

a) Nagato obtained his Rinnegan when his parents were murdered by leaf Ninjas. Being in a rage, he killed the leaf ninjas with his obtained Rinnegan (for sure he didn't know that he got it).

b) I think that there are theories that have a *right* or *wrong* answer. This is allways the case, even it is proved later or earlier. And i'm telling you that you are also not Kishi, so just stfu talking nonsense. Think logical and you know the answer (refering to your statement *where in the manga does it say he wouldn't*)...
    Nethertheless, just stop arguing about troll threads.
    Listen you blind troll, GTFO this forum you lil 12 year old b@stard and Read what I said, You little ignorant piece of shizzle.

1) Obtain means Getting something, Nagato AWAKENED his Rinnegan I'm asking where the f'ck he obtained it, Dum ass.
    2) No, Theories don't have Right or Wrong answers. It's a prediction. It's what you as a person will think of what happens next. WOW, Do you need glasses over your glasses you dip sh** Where the f'ck did I claim to be Kishi?! Fix your glasses and Stop talking Nonsense, You fresh dopey c*nt stuffer. Look, How about you stop starting on other people and flaming on other threads. It's his theory, have some respect and Point out his mistakes instead of being a vain bast*rd with no life trashing other theories. Get a life, idiot.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A) Advise yourself first.The word "stfu" itself is trolling. Calling someone else a troller when they are actually not, is also trolling.

B) P-R-O-V-E IT! Where in the Manga did the toad claim that he was not 100% correct? And where in the manga did the toad mention that there will be 2 child of prophecy, are you reading the correct manga?
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 Read read read read again and again until you understand.

C) Read the toads prediction until you understand.

D) It's clear that you are too much onesided and you have proven nothing but your fanboism.

E) Where are you getting at?We all know that.
    Stop wasting my time. If you can't prove this wrong http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48&postcount=1 why are you even here. You are definitely not welcome here. Because you do not know what the discussion is about.

F) I am not just randomly claiming that naruto will get the Rinengan. The manga did. Like it or not. Here is the proof:
    Thank you for reminding that I am not Kishi but at the same time try to remind yourself. It has clearly been proven by the Manga/Kishi that Naruto will get the Rinengan. This is not a theory, it's a fact and I am just clarifying it as some people like you do not know that.
    In short, all that you wrote above = BS
    to A) I just like trolling the trolls :P

to B) I'm to lazy to search for it, but i know that i've read the manga patiently enough to know that the toad said that there were 2 childs of prophecy. Obviously you are the dude that are to dumb to read the manga. I'll give you the same advise you did to me: READ AND READ AND READ the manga again until you get it and know what i meant. Otherwise there's no need for me to prove something so trivial to a prick.

to C) That "proof" of yours has already been disproved.

to D) OHO, so i am a fanboy..aren't you the same fanboy claiming to your stupid theory?

to E) I write WHERE and WHEN i want. You have to reckon that, if you post a *theory* in this forum, it will be discussed and not all guys here have the same shitty opinion like you. Like it or not.

to F) I didn't talked to you here, i was quoting another guy, so i was TALKING to another guy. Or do you want to tell me that that "Cero" guy is the same person as you?

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cero ~ View Post
    A) Listen you blind troll, GTFO this forum you lil 12 year old b@stard and Read what I said, You little ignorant piece of shizzle.

B) 1) Obtain means Getting something, Nagato AWAKENED his Rinnegan I'm asking where the f'ck he obtained it, Dum ass.
    C) 2) No, Theories don't have Right or Wrong answers. It's a prediction. It's what you as a person will think of what happens next. WOW, Do you need glasses over your glasses you dip sh** Where the f'ck did I claim to be Kishi?! Fix your glasses and Stop talking Nonsense, You fresh dopey c*nt stuffer. Look, How about you stop starting on other people and flaming on other threads. It's his theory, have some respect and Point out his mistakes instead of being a vain bast*rd with no life trashing other theories. Get a life, idiot.
    to A) Oho, so you like me. I'm fine with that, you can kiss my ass later.
    to B) Yes, he awakened the rinnegan and he obtained it by awakening it. Get it already, stupid moron.
    to C) Insulting me with your childish slang language won't make you smarter. Well ok, i'm still amused about your flame, keep going on :D

Last edited by Toby Uchiha; 02-20-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i found what i needed http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/449/5 this is were sage sais there are 2 children of prophecy. haha, got you

Katekyo hitman reborn! Super Beaver's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that is highly unlikely.
    Or at least, I hope that doesnt happen

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    i found what i needed http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/449/5 this is were sage sais there are 2 children of prophecy. haha, got you
    LMAO, either way, my point is Naruto is the only child of prophecy ALIVE! Hahha. You got me? Nice try kuzo. I am far more intellect for you.:rofl:
    This dose not prove a shit.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

to A) I just like trolling the trolls :P

to B) I'm to lazy to search for it, but i know that i've read the manga patiently enough to know that the toad said that there were 2 childs of prophecy. Obviously you are the dude that are to dumb to read the manga. I'll give you the same advise you did to me: READ AND READ AND READ the manga again until you get it and know what i meant. Otherwise there's no need for me to prove something so trivial to a prick.

to C) That "proof" of yours has already been disproved.

to D) OHO, so i am a fanboy..aren't you the same fanboy claiming to your stupid theory?

to E) I write WHERE and WHEN i want. You have to reckon that, if you post a *theory* in this forum, it will be discussed and not all guys here have the same shitty opinion like you. Like it or not.

to F) I didn't talked to you here, i was quoting another guy, so i was TALKING to another guy. Or do you want to tell me that that "Cero" guy is the same person as you?

to A) Oho, so you like me. I'm fine with that, you can kiss my ass later.
    to B) Yes, he awakened the rinnegan and he obtained it by awakening it. Get it already, stupid moron.
    to C) Insulting me with your childish slang language won't make you smarter. Well ok, i'm still amused about your flame, keep going on :D
    LOLOLOLOL. You're a little lame bast'rd, srsly. Nagato was an Uzamaki, A Uzamaki having a Dojutsu especially the Rinnegan is weird Like saying someone from the Nara clan somehow managed to unlock a Sharingan, Therefore he/she must of somehow OBTAINED it. Awakening is awakening, Obtaining is Obtaining two different words, Two different meanings. Get it right.

It wasn't an Insult, So I'm guessing that my "Childish slang language" did Insult you. It won't make me any smarter I know, But at the same time it makes you look alot more dumber. I pity fools like you; Lame comebacks and trying to act smart and keeping their cool by using shitty comebacks like "Your childish slang language won't make you smarter..I'm still amused about your flame, Keep on going?" Pathetic Much? Next time don't flame if you don't know how to flame and Going to use pathetic comebacks, Got it? Do#chebag.

This is a Forum. Not a place for you try and act cool because you're a p#ssy irl. ***.

Last edited by ~ Cero ~; 02-20-2011 at 02:41 PM.

* golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the rinnegan was before nagato a myth
    nobody ever saw the rinnegan before nagato
    the rinnegan comes when there is a need for it in times of war (now madara has them so only if madara dies and his eyes are gone and when there happens something bad like another new war(very unlikely) there will come a new rinnegan user from a random clan in the narutoverse ))
    and there can't be 2 rinnegan user's at one time except if each uses one eye
    ps: naruto child of prophecy ( the body of the sage )
    nagato child of prophecy ( the eyes of the sage )

now shut the F*CK up and get a life there's no given FACT as you like to say it that proofs that naruto will get the eyes because Great Toad DIDN'T say he would get them. just stop AND GET YOUR FACT'S RIGHT LIKE IT OR NOT it will NOT happen :flaw:

Last edited by polleteke; 02-20-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is there a point in overpowering naruto yet again with a rinnegan? I mean he can control the ninetail's chakra, he has sage mode. Him actually having rinnegan on top of that is just naruto being unstoppable. I don't see how Sasuke (who should be his rival) can keep up with that just by getting Itachi's eyes. Cause he's not doing anything right now except for saying "I feel the power" every 15 chapters until kishi decides to let us see his eyes.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're too blinded in your own theory... And also, I didn't say that Uzumaki Naruto can't get them at all, I simply proof that just because hes a Uzumaki he doesn't get The Rinnegan, lol. Also since you don't belive my proof I also brought a proof from the Manga, where Uchiha Madara says they were his to begin with... Link: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/511/17 Your Theory is a fail in itself, beliveing that he can obtain the Rinnegan just by bein' a part of a Clan. If you really thinks that is, then tell me why Kushina Uzumaki, Mito Uzumaki, Nagato's Parents and the Uzumaki Clan Leader, didn't obtain The Rinnegan.
    Repeats myself.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cero ~ View Post
    A) LOLOLOLOL. You're a little lame bast'rd, srsly. Nagato was an Uzamaki, A Uzamaki having a Dojutsu especially the Rinnegan is weird Like saying someone from the Nara clan somehow managed to unlock a Sharingan, Therefore he/she must of somehow OBTAINED it. Awakening is awakening, Obtaining is Obtaining two different words, Two different meanings. Get it right.

B) It wasn't an Insult, So I'm guessing that my "Childish slang language" did Insult you. It won't make me any smarter I know, But at the same time it makes you look alot more dumber. I pity fools like you; Lame comebacks and trying to act smart and keeping their cool by using shitty comebacks like "Your childish slang language won't make you smarter..I'm still amused about your flame, Keep on going?" Pathetic Much? Next time don't flame if you don't know how to flame and Going to use pathetic comebacks, Got it? Do#chebag.

This is a Forum. Not a place for you try and act cool because you're a p#ssy irl. ***.
    to A) *Sigh*..you don't get it, just forget it.

to B) And i hate stupid morons like you that cannot express themselves without 1000 insults or more. About the "lame comebacks" *rofl* : Aren't you doing the SAME THING? I mean, you just try to be cool...hahaha. Just forget it, kiddy. Please do me a favour: Go out, play hide and **** yourself. Leave the basement, search friends and get a life. Thanks.

LMAO, either way, my point is Naruto is the only child of prophecy ALIVE! Hahha. You got me? Nice try kuzo. I am far more intellect for you.:rofl:
    This dose not prove a shit.
    Wohahahhaha. "I AM FAR MORE INTELLECT FOR YOU"...hahhaha! That was so hilarious!
    Oooh, Naruto is the only child of prophecy alive...that still doesn't mean that he will awaken the rinnegan. I'll give you the same advise to you again: READ your own "proof", THAN make conclusions and UNDERSTAND. Your Rinnegan-hero already died, fanboy! Troll :D

Last edited by Toby Uchiha; 02-20-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

to A) *Sigh*..you don't get it, just forget it.

to B) And i hate stupid morons like you that cannot express themselves without 1000 insults or more. About the "lame comebacks" *rofl* : Aren't you doing the SAME THING? I mean, you just try to be cool...hahaha. Just forget it, kiddy. Please do me a favour: Go out, play hide and **** yourself. Leave the basement, search friends and get a life. Thanks.
    Lawl. I don't get it? Or Maybe You just can't take it?

As I said before, Don't bother replying if you're going to comeback with more pathetic and Useless shizzle. I'm doing the same things? No, I'm not doing the same thing. You STARTED on me. When I was talking to someone else? Am I right? How does that make me "cool", It just shows you're a poor pathetic NewF'ag who has no life, Only to find and Try to flame others, yet by failing Miserably. That just shows me you're the one acting cool, Get your facts right tard.

Now example of Lame comeback; Hide and F'ck? Leave the Basement? Search Friends? My statement proven.

Oh and Get a life? Yes mate You do that, Now f'ck off, I don't have time for you.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The prophecy says that the Rinnegan will be the dojutsu to bring destruction or salvation to the world
    and it has not done that with Nagato.

Jiraiya's pupil will eventually destroy or bring peace to the world
    and Nagato has not done that.

Its obviously Naruto.

Senju/ Uzumaki + Uchiha= Rinnegan like seen with the Sage:

Naruto is Uzumaki and some Uchiha went in him:

Epic win.