Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47
  1. #26
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    kisame might be slow but his shark torpedos are pretty fast. And I think the clones abilities are capped at 30 %, if they had = abilities I doubt Itachi would have used his paper dolls genjuitsu, when he could have used MS level genjuitsu and dojuitsu. I think it would be logical to apply the same logic to Kisames and his sword to have limited abilities, and juitsu.
    wuts dojuitsu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    itachi was good remember, he wouldnt use ms on naruto. if he would then he would of wen he gave naruto the "gift"
    i think he only use genjutsu on naruto once?
     
         

  2. #27
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    dojuitsu are eye abilities, he uses genjuitsu but I don't think it was his tyuskyomi because the itachi clones eyes didn't bleed, and naruto wasn't wrecked once he was freed from the juitsu. Itachi cast it from his finger if I remember right. But I really see Kisame taking the match if he can restrict the brothers movements. And strip them of their weapons with out getting touched and it wouldn't be hard kisame has some long range juitsu that he can control. Again good match up Prof.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    dojuitsu are eye abilities, he uses genjuitsu but I don't think it was his tyuskyomi because the itachi clones eyes didn't bleed, and naruto wasn't wrecked once he was freed from the juitsu. Itachi cast it from his finger if I remember right. But I really see Kisame taking the match if he can restrict the brothers movements. And strip them of their weapons with out getting touched and it wouldn't be hard kisame has some long range juitsu that he can control. Again good match up Prof.
    wut do u mean?
     
         

  4. #29
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    dojuitsu are abilities given to the user of a specific eye. Like the increase of preception with the sharingan, or casting genjuitsu with a look into the eye, Kakashis' Kamui is a example of his MS level dojuitsu. He only has ability to use Kamui because of his MS. Enjoy your thread peeps :-)
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    dojuitsu are abilities given to the user of a specific eye. Like the increase of preception with the sharingan, or casting genjuitsu with a look into the eye, Kakashis' Kamui is a example of his MS level dojuitsu. He only has ability to use Kamui because of his MS. Enjoy your thread peeps :-)
    so dojuitso an eye upgrade?
     
         

  6. #31
    Member nagato2's Avatar
    Status
    nagato2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    kingin
     
         

  7. #32
    LEAF jinyu's Avatar
    Status
    jinyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    kingin fish may absorb but once they use their weapons fish may lose
     
         

  8. #33
    Legend Anub's Avatar
    Status
    Anub is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    lol kisame all the way. Water anyone ? He can transform into a shark and be 10x faster than the bros in water...
     
         

  9. #34
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Kisame.
    He'll suck off their chakra so fast they can't even handle their tools anymore.
     
         

  10. #35
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    true, but kisame is slow, period! they might get they chakra sucked but im sure they will manage to touch him with that rope. kisame is not fast, does not do taijutsu alot and has no defence besides the sword (even tho its a good defence.lol). and dont get me wrong im not down playing my boy kisame, he is a monster!lol
    Well hes not guy but hes still capable with tai.
    "Unlike his partner Itachi, Kisame prefered direct physical combat, with which he has repeatedly been shown to be very proficient and dangerous. Generally while fighting, he combines strong taijutsu strikes with powerful slashes from Samehada. He has been seen displaying astonishing raw speed and immense physical strength, making it highly difficult for his opponents to directly overpower him, as shown from overpowering Might Guy, a powerful taijutsu master, during their battle."
    his 30% clone outmatched guy untill he opened 6 gates blocking his kicks with samehada,superhuman strengh http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/258/8
    yeah hes one of my top 3 favorites lol
     
         

  11. #36
    Member
    Status
    teetooktier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    There is a problem with Kisame's shark form and it is that he no longer has a tool to do close up fighting with, this makes him liable to be hit with the rope. But as long as he doesn't play around and rips them to shreds with chakra sharks after draining their kyuubi chakra Kisame wins.
     
         

  12. #37
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    well if hes in shark form they are in the water dome, if they are then hes much much faster then them at that point and can sense where they are and drain chakra by touching them, so they have to avoid him not just the sword then.
     
         

  13. #38
    (o.O) shadedcrow's Avatar
    Status
    shadedcrow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    I still think Kisame would wreck the kaku brothers and even be able to take their weapons away with his shark torpedos with out having to risk damage by being in the water.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    well if hes in shark form they are in the water dome, if they are then hes much much faster then them at that point and can sense where they are and drain chakra by touching them, so they have to avoid him not just the sword then.
    i wonder if the weapons would even would under the water lol
     
         

  15. #40
    Member pemayozer's Avatar
    Status
    pemayozer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    well if kisame knew the secrets about those weapons he would surely win, coz m sure he could avoid them if he knew the secret..
    i read some 1 saying kisame was slow and didnt know taijutsu...do u know wat u r talking bout..
    he's a swords man and ofcourse knows taijutsu and is gud at it..
    have a look at his and guys first fiht.. he held his own preety gud even better in taijutsu withh guy until guy opened the gates..
     
         

  16. #41
    Banned
    Status
    Allan Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    ok, well why when team guy fought him in the begining he didnt once drain any one chakra? or, when he fought kb and kb threw that lighting pencil? dont say that didnt use chakra either. everytime kisame has sucked chakra its been from either naruto or kb leakig there chakra. unless u can prove me wrong i got u beat.. but i could be wrong
    okay when he foguht guy that wasnt the real kisame if you remember pain used a technique to make sasoris spy into kisame somehow so that kisame was not at full strength that wasnt even the real kisame. and if yuo read the manga again when killer bee was fighting kisame he used a lighting sword and before it touched kisame the charka was sucked outta it not to mention the sword fights its self so it can parry and dodge attacks for itself. and if you watch the fight between suigetsu and kisame wen they where just killing time. kisame was just swinging it around suigetsu barely hitting him and it was taking his charka. that sword is the most powerful sword outta the seven swords with that sword kisame was considered a bijuu without a tail. he was a monsterfromt he mist fool you deserved to be :flaw:
     
         

  17. #42
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Hoshigaki View Post
    okay when he foguht guy that wasnt the real kisame if you remember pain used a technique to make sasoris spy into kisame somehow so that kisame was not at full strength that wasnt even the real kisame. and if yuo read the manga again when killer bee was fighting kisame he used a lighting sword and before it touched kisame the charka was sucked outta it not to mention the sword fights its self so it can parry and dodge attacks for itself. and if you watch the fight between suigetsu and kisame wen they where just killing time. kisame was just swinging it around suigetsu barely hitting him and it was taking his charka. that sword is the most powerful sword outta the seven swords with that sword kisame was considered a bijuu without a tail. he was a monsterfromt he mist fool you deserved to be :flaw:
    first off, we all ready know that wasnt the real kisame, what i was saying is it still had the real kisame techs, fact! also, you probaly need to rereda the kb fight urself because kb never used a lightning sword, he threw a lightning pencil, twice! all the moves kb did on killer bee was taijutsu moves except for the pencils. also, in the (anime) he slashed thru suigetsu and that took his chakra, all contact on every occasion. who ever said kisame didnt have the best seven swords? dont even know why u brought that part up. and he was considered a bijuu with out tails because of his sword chakra stealing ability. we know he's epic, so wat does that have to do with the kin gin bros??????????????????????????
     
         

  18. #43
    'cause we die hard Ride the Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Ride the Lightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Isolated Hell
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Who even cares? Kisame got pwned by Guy and KinGin are the most stupid characters in the history with abilities which make you want to facepalm.
     
         

  19. #44
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    first off, we all ready know that wasnt the real kisame, what i was saying is it still had the real kisame techs, fact! also, you probaly need to rereda the kb fight urself because kb never used a lightning sword, he threw a lightning pencil, twice! all the moves kb did on killer bee was taijutsu moves except for the pencils. also, in the (anime) he slashed thru suigetsu and that took his chakra, all contact on every occasion. who ever said kisame didnt have the best seven swords? dont even know why u brought that part up. and he was considered a bijuu with out tails because of his sword chakra stealing ability. we know he's epic, so wat does that have to do with the kin gin bros??????????????????????????
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/470/13 sword with raiton chakra
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/470/14 sword without it after touching samehada.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/470/16
    "Bee! I see it now! It's his sword! the sword is draining your chakra! Presumably he used it to drain the chakra of your hyper-vibrato raiton blade as well, before it could make contact with his body!! thats why it couldn't pierce him though!"
     
         

  20. #45
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/470/13 sword with raiton chakra
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/470/14 sword without it after touching samehada.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/470/16
    "Bee! I see it now! It's his sword! the sword is draining your chakra! Presumably he used it to drain the chakra of your hyper-vibrato raiton blade as well, before it could make contact with his body!! thats why it couldn't pierce him though!"
    and every single one of those times, he had contact with the sword. when he head butted him his sword was touching kisames. ofcourse he wasnt going to peirce kisames sword with his lightning sword. all contact with the sword it self. so that just proves that im right even more. and again, bee was just testing/playing with him. the time when he got serius is when he went v2, and by then most of his chakra was gone!
     
         

  21. #46
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    and every single one of those times, he had contact with the sword. when he head butted him his sword was touching kisames. ofcourse he wasnt going to peirce kisames sword with his lightning sword. all contact with the sword it self. so that just proves that im right even more. and again, bee was just testing/playing with him. the time when he got serius is when he went v2, and by then most of his chakra was gone!
    the sword he threw didn't touch samehada, the first one sticking out of his shoulder had its chakra absorbed mid-air and i linked that because you said he never used a lightning sword.
     
         

  22. #47
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs KinGin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    Kisame, samehada would make kingin's chakra useless
    i agree, samehada absorbs a lot of chakra ( up to 6 tails ) and the KinGin bro's special weapons needs a lot of chakra aswell because they suck your chakra. Basicly kisame needs 2 hits with samehada to drain their ''main'' chakra and another 2 to drain their ''kyuubi'' chakra and using their special weapons will become useless because without chakra they won't last forever.

    and another thing: Kisame doesn't like to talk much, prefer to fight more compared to those cloud nins like samui and darui.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •