View Poll Results: what is your views..

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • i Agree, we should already have seen plenty deaths from the shinobi alliance.

22 68.75%
  • I Disagree, no good people should have been killed in the war yet

7 21.88%
  • unsure

3 9.38%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: This is very irritating for me about the Manga now the war has started.

A lot more of good guys should die indeed.
    How about a few Kages?
    That'll have some impact at the least.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Not agreed, at least not in the way you are dramatizing it.

1: The Edo's are already dead, so it's pretty hard to kill them again.

2: Deidara, Zabuza and Haku aren't "dead", all three of them got imobilized. Ginkaku got sealed, so he could be considered "dead". The only who truly "died" was Sasori.

3: It's quite contradictory of how you're talking about Kakuzu. You first say he'sa badass and then that he struggles with some weak ninja? IMO it was the complete opposite, he was taking it easy. He was like "oh, look, I haven't seen Kinkaku like that in quite while" with a smile on his face and looking backwards while in the meantime he's killing three or four ninja's at the same time without any effort at all. It would be quite pathetic actually if he would use all his strongest jutsu's to kill all those "weak" ninja. Now he's just using his threads to kill them, which takes not much effort out of him. On top of that Kabuto is controlling him and if he would let him fire jutsu's non stop, he would destroy all the Zetsu's with the ninja's and that's not something Madara is going to be pleased about.

4: Where have you seen the 7SM struggle? They have been massacring Kakashi's division till Kakashi took down Zabuza.

5: There are a 100 000 Zetsu and 80 000 ninja. For some reason you are under the impression that all of those Zetsu's must be as strong as Zetsu (while Zetsu himself isn't even a battle type, something Madara stated himself. In terms of strength he's probably in the lower regions of Akatsuki). They are not, it are copies made of him, but of far lesser quality. Their purpose was to fight the Shinobi army in numbers. As there are more Zetsu's than shinobi, you can expect a lot of them get killed, especially because it seems they're short range fighters. Did you expected an army of 100 000 S-class Zetsu's or something? Those Zetsu are probably chunin-lvl or something. If those Zetsu truly would have been that strong, Madara wouldn't have made so much of them as he said himself he doesn't want to use too much of the Tailed Beasts chakra's. You were estimating their powers way to high.

6: There have been a lot of casualties in the Shinobi army: they have been dried, sowed together, crushed, blasted into oblivion and probably even eaten by the Zetsu's. The numbers of regular shinobi that died and the amount of Zetsu's that died are, considering that there are a lot more Zetsu's, pretty fair.

7: Yamato and Anko have been captured. Muta, the Aburame, has died. If you make those equal to Haku, Zabuza and Sasori, the only Edo's that got beaten are Sai's brother, Deidara and Ginkaku. That's still balanced out.

8: Characters like Kakuzu, Sasori and Deidara had entire arcs dedicated to them. You can't expect that they are getting again so much screetime to show off. Especially because they are a large amount of new powerful characters like the kage's and even the Jinchuriki's who haven't even been shown yet.

9: It's logical that there are always less casualties in the main good guys than bad. Especially now that they are a whole new set of powerful good guys he isn't going to kill them all off. The Edo's are damned anyway.

You overreacting too much. At this point you may say that there haven't been killed any major good guys, however the Edo's screentimes were majorly restricted from the get-go as they're already dead. On top of that the Edo's that already had a lot of screentime aren't going to be pictured as much as in the previous arcs. In the end the difference can nearly be counted on the fingers of one hand. Kishi makes most of the Edo's kill large number of ninja's, so saying that he spares the "good guys" isn't really the case. Both sides are taking casualties, not only bad guys are dying.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    you just wrote what i have been saying all the time

and naruto isnt an idiot, hes just funny

but i dont think he surpassed his father yet
    yea he master the rasengan faster than minato did he surpassed jiraiya in sm and surpassed kakashi's speed and everythin else lol and yes he is an idiot but a funny idiot
    BELIEVE IT
    !!!!!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i must say that i don't really agree to all of this. i think that the death rate on both sides are all balanced up. i may be tempted to add that the alliance is even suffering more damage. the 7SM have killed a couple of dozen alliance ninja's. those that were needled together, blasted away, hammered down, fried up and all other stuffs. the ninjas that sasori used as puppets and those that deidara blew up, samui and atsui all have died. the fact that none of the known konoha ninjas haven't died does not mean that there have been no losses. the war has just begun and to straight away allow the known characters to die won't look good. the toughest fights are yet to be fought nad they will need every individual's strength.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathReaperSeal View Post
    Don't forget these people were strong because no one had information about them attack styles or jutsu's. Now they were defeated in the past, they can still use that intel and attack them on their weak spots. They already know their attack's weak spots etc. It's just like fighting to someone who you already know what he's going to do. You will prob wait for a opening to strike.

But still I can accept the fact that Ino and Choji and other kids should not be able to fight such strong s-classes ...
    Exactly what I was thinking all of their secrets have been revealed and the alliance knows what to expect and how to defeat them so I expected things to be this way

'cause we die hard Ride the Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is just the fact that if they had already killed many goodies there wouldn't be anybody left at the end of the war. This war IS gonna run for a little while.

And while your point is realistically correct, you should remember that this is manga, not real life. So there are some things that just don't make sense. If you would start to list up things that don't make sense in Naruto it would take all day.

And if some random n00b from which you have never heard of had slaughtered your favorite character in a manner of seconds wouldn't that been irritating?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I do not agree, you are not objective. Kakuzu was beaten by Kakashi, Shikimaru and Naruto those are pretty strong ninja. But what does unknown ninja make them weak. Are 10 random ninja weaker then 3 famous ninja or 25 maybe 50 ? who decides that. Look at Fu and Torune you've never seen them before but they are 2 very strong root members. because the Konoha nin are superstars doesn't make them so much better then a lot of other ninja. I agree Kakuzu is strong (even more in combination with Hidan) but if he's careless he is being taken down in an instant.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well what i can say is this.

Kakuuzu was said to have fought on par with the 1st hokage. ( i think its the 1st but its definatly some old ldgend from like 100 years ago as kakuzzu is probably one of the oldest members ( apart from madara )
    So it is safe to say that with all those zetsu around kin gin brothers those from the rinnegan clan... a fairly important character should defiinatly die.

Looking back at the fight with kakashi he had an unbelievable arsenal and the edo tensei technique is new and improved from the original meaning they have full power and will not die untill the soul is at rest. If kakazu's background is about money from only what we have seen they will have a LOT of difficulty laying his soul at rest.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Edo Tensei Kazazu should be pretty hard to take down. I could see him killing a main character. Or Deidara or the Kages... Anyone but the brothers... Itachi and Nagato should be hard to beat. If you kill a major character you have to at least give them a good last fight. Zetsu is pretty disappointing really..

Page 2 of 2 « First 12