View Poll Results: what is your views..

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • i Agree, we should already have seen plenty deaths from the shinobi alliance.

22 68.75%
  • I Disagree, no good people should have been killed in the war yet

7 21.88%
  • unsure

3 9.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is very irritating for me about the Manga now the war has started.

Okay, i have never ever said anything negative about Kishimoto or Naruto ( the manga as a whole )

Infact i think its possibly the 3rd greatest manga of all time ( BEHIND Berserk and Vagabond )

But throughout the manga up till very recently, Members of the Akatsuki were considered S - Rank ninjas.. For instance Kakuzu and Zetsu..

Why is it that we have not yet seen a single goodguy die in the war!

I mean When Kakuzu was first introduced he was shown to be one bad ass mofo and right now he should literally be owning everyone on that beach in no time!

i mean http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/528/16

the people he is fighting are absoloute weaklings compared to him and he looks like he is trying really hard to kill them when literally he coulda sent as hit loada fireballs or whatever the elements he can use to cause large amounts of damage to people in that area.

it is the same with the 7 swords men, apart from zabuza.

What im saying is that so far we have seen

Deidara,sasori,Zabuuza,Haku,Kingaku all die.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that a shit loada zetsus's have died http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/528/2

And we all remember kabuto saying to madara he can use yamato to make the zetsu's stronger.

yet why are we only seeing them die to these weaklings and this guy literally stormed into the middle of the kage meeting and left unscathed.

I just really really hate it when only bad people get killed off.

i know the 2 *****es damui was with have been sucked in and i 'REALLY' hope they are dead.

If ginkaku doesnt Massacre at least half the people on that beach im going to be pissed.

What do you guys think. agree or disagree?

we havent seen a single good person die yet apart from the war.

Last edited by Deidara Akatsuki; 02-18-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: This is very irritating for me about the Manga now the war has started.

one think, deidara is alive. and some ninjas in kakashi´s squad died and in darui´s too. there is a lot of death unknown shinobis

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with you. but i think kakazu isnt using big attacks cuz it prolly might kill the zetsu's so he is fighting a little more quietly. i do agree when you said that no one from the shinobi alliance is dying like kill ino or shino or someone its only bad guys. but if kinkaku doesnt massacre the beach or if they beat him in a shitty ass way imma be pissed

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    one think, deidara is alive. and some ninjas in kakashi´s squad died and in darui´s too. there is a lot of death unknown shinobis
    He is about as alive as somone on a life support machine. They could leave him there for 100 years and nothing would happen. He is as good as dead as the container has lightening element in there so he can explode himself. meaning he isnt going anywhere. He is as good as dead ( I KNOW I KNOW..Unless somone rescues him Im not dumb )

''there is a lot of death unknown shinobis''

erm..........is there?

i havent seen any.. apart from the 2 *****es in the container.

But realistically Ginkaku should EASILY....Yes... Easily Massacre the ENTIRE beach. he shouldnt worry about kiling the edo tenseis as they will reeappear.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Hoshigaki View Post
    I agree with you. but i think kakazu isnt using big attacks cuz it prolly might kill the zetsu's so he is fighting a little more quietly. i do agree when you said that no one from the shinobi alliance is dying like kill ino or shino or someone its only bad guys. but if kinkaku doesnt massacre the beach or if they beat him in a shitty ass way imma be pissed
    Completely agree. i mean look how many people it took to kill kakuzu ( OR not kill him ) as kakashi had to finish him off.

Rambo200

He didn't meet any till now?
    with gr8 brains, the whole good shinobis are mixed throughout the five groups. So, maximum times the bad-ass are not gettin them

Leaf prodigy PRINCE OF SIX SAGES's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree with you pimp its not as good when you know the god guy wont die

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    He is about as alive as somone on a life support machine. They could leave him there for 100 years and nothing would happen. He is as good as dead as the container has lightening element in there so he can explode himself. meaning he isnt going anywhere. He is as good as dead ( I KNOW I KNOW..Unless somone rescues him Im not dumb )

''there is a lot of death unknown shinobis''

erm..........is there?

i havent seen any.. apart from the 2 *****es in the container.

But realistically Ginkaku should EASILY....Yes... Easily Massacre the ENTIRE beach. he shouldnt worry about kiling the edo tenseis as they will reeappear.
    theres been alot of deaths to unkown ninja, the seven swordsmen killed loads when we saw them! the guy with the threading needle sword stitched about 7 guys together and the guy with the sword with the explosive tags on blew up loads of ninjas. also that sand ninja with the blast element attacks blew up a load of ninjas too!

i agree thought that there should be some big deaths but i personally think it will be the older generation as its been mentioned numerous times that the younger generation will always surpass the current generation.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, i have never ever said anything negative about Kishimoto or Naruto ( the manga as a whole )

Infact i think its possibly the 3rd greatest manga of all time ( BEHIND Berserk and Vagabond )

But throughout the manga up till very recently, Members of the Akatsuki were considered S - Rank ninjas.. For instance Kakuzu and Zetsu..

I mean When Kakuzu was first introduced he was shown to be one bad ass mofo and right now he should literally be owning everyone on that beach in no time!

the people he is fighting are absoloute weaklings compared to him and he looks like he is trying really hard to kill them when literally he coulda sent as hit loada fireballs or whatever the elements he can use to cause large amounts of damage to people in that area.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that a shit loada zetsus's have died http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/528/2

And we all remember kabuto saying to madara he can use yamato to make the zetsu's stronger.

yet why are we only seeing them die to these weaklings and this guy literally stormed into the middle of the kage meeting and left unscathed.

i know the 2 *****es damui was with have been sucked in and i 'REALLY' hope they are dead.

If ginkaku doesnt Massacre at least half the people on that beach im going to be pissed.

I really laughted when u said a shit load a zetsu died.

But the point you are trying to make is a valid one, and I'm pretty annoyed myself. Villans who were once revered and untouchable are now being matched my rokkies. And if any on says it because the youger generation surpases the previous i'll punch them.

Madara shouldn't of wasted his time on 100000 zetsu because apparetly they suck ass. in stead he should of only made about an elete 100 or 1000 to improve thier strength. Or why didn't he just control all the buju he has to fight for him. I haven't even seen a good guy get one good punch yet at least, let kiba break a leg or something.

Dude I agree with u 100%, the war has become boring and predictable.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    I really laughted when u said a shit load a zetsu died.

But the point you are trying to make is a valid one, and I'm pretty annoyed myself. Villans who were once revered and untouchable are now being matched my rokkies. And if any on says it because the youger generation surpases the previous i'll punch them.

Madara shouldn't of wasted his time on 100000 zetsu because apparetly they suck ass. in stead he should of only made about an elete 100 or 1000 to improve thier strength. Or why didn't he just control all the buju he has to fight for him. I haven't even seen a good guy get one good punch yet at least, let kiba break a leg or something.

Dude I agree with u 100%, the war has become boring and predictable.
    The younger generation surpasses the previous.

Anyways on topic. >_>... Atleast one good guy will die here, also it's Kinkaku who have tranformated, not Ginkaku, lol. Plus I will bet that Darui's gonna die soonish, or someone will try to save him and die in his place, something like that. :3...

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    ...let kiba break a leg or something...
    Haha funny

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I'm Marquise. How are
    you?

Agreed!
    I do want to see a character from the alliance die who does play a key role or just someone we know about instead of some random shinobi. But if they are to die, i don't want them to die in vain, their death has to mean/ change something. Hopefully something/ someone Madara didn't account for.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

theres been a lot of deaths on both sides, and just because a lot of white zetsu have died dosnet mean they havent absorbed some chakra and are not sending it somewhere. The Scorch element user burned up a load of bodies as well as the Abarami(sp?) chick from Ankos squad getting used as a puppet bomb against the ambush squad. Most of all I think this war is far from over and there are surely going to be more deaths on boths sides and more souls to return to the perfect world. Is black/white Zetsu not the front line fighter or just White Zetsu?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

its true madara itachi pein and sasuke alone should easily be able to wipe all out except naruto, kages and some other strong shinobi

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    its true madara itachi pein and sasuke alone should easily be able to wipe all out except naruto, kages and some other strong shinobi
    Yup. If Itachi was on that beach instead of the kin gin brothers throwing his ms techniques on people with susanno and the sword of totsuka......SHIT WOULD GO DOWN.

When Itachi fights i want somone dead within the next 5 pages of action or else it is completely rediculous unless its somebody who is strong.

But seriously

If nagato is there with his gedo mazo summons or the huge ball of rock what he did to naruto when he attacked Konoha.... I MEAN What the **** he destroyed the entire village and didnt even sustain the intent to kill instantly as he interrogated many people to find naruto's whereabouts.

Im not exxadurating what i am saying. we all know this is true, lets just hope we see them butcher up a few goodies!

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im just tired of all these flashbacks, yes we get it, love concurs all.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Hoshigaki View Post
    true who do u think kakuzu will lost against?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Disagree. ALOT OF THE ALLIANCE NINJAS DIED though they are little fries. If alot of the good guys die then the war and manga failed in what it was supposed to do i.e. peace that nagato,jiraiya and naruto all sought.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

true/true but we didnt see itachi yet, and hopefuly naruto joins soon

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs

Yeah, I would like to see more the Shinobi Alliance to die. But I'd have to disagree with your comment about Kakuzu..there isn't a more badass way to kill ppl then what he's doing. The guy isn't even taking it seriously, he's watching Kinkaku and isn't really paying attention to the ppl he's killing.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Yeah, I would like to see more the Shinobi Alliance to die. But I'd have to disagree with your comment about Kakuzu..there isn't a more badass way to kill ppl then what he's doing. The guy isn't even taking it seriously, he's watching Kinkaku and isn't really paying attention to the ppl he's killing.
    y do u want some shinobi alliance to die dude?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

Don't forget these people were strong because no one had information about them attack styles or jutsu's. Now they were defeated in the past, they can still use that intel and attack them on their weak spots. They already know their attack's weak spots etc. It's just like fighting to someone who you already know what he's going to do. You will prob wait for a opening to strike.

But still I can accept the fact that Ino and Choji and other kids should not be able to fight such strong s-classes ...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

if Itachi was stronger than sasuke and pein was stronger thatn naruto and jiraiya they shouldnt even be taken down by a kage and kakuzo was strong enought to easily fight kakashi which almost became hokage, supposedly the strongest of the kage so they cant just be killed off in the ways edo summons were till now

and knowing about your enemy isnt enough if there is a big difference in power

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    if Itachi was stronger than sasuke and pein was stronger thatn naruto and jiraiya they shouldnt even be taken down by a kage and kakuzo was strong enought to easily fight kakashi which almost became hokage, supposedly the strongest of the kage so they cant just be killed off in the ways edo summons were till now

and knowing about your enemy isnt enough if there is a big difference in power
    jst bc a kage is a kage doesnt mean they are super stronge dude the elders choose a kage depending on their skills and stuff naruto already surpassed minato, jiraiya, tsunade, all the akatsuki (accept madara), raikage, kazekage. and naruto still a gennin also naruto his the biggest idiot but still a hero even idiots are smart at something lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    jst bc a kage is a kage doesnt mean they are super stronge dude the elders choose a kage depending on their skills and stuff naruto already surpassed minato, jiraiya, tsunade, all the akatsuki (accept madara), raikage, kazekage. and naruto still a gennin also naruto his the biggest idiot but still a hero even idiots are smart at something lol
    you just wrote what i have been saying all the time

and naruto isnt an idiot, hes just funny

but i dont think he surpassed his father yet

• Page 1 of 2 12 Last»