51 28.98%

91 51.70%
Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Discussion and 529 Predictions

Decent chapter, it actually caught me by surprise cuz I was about to get pissed when Darui got sucked in. That woulda been such a lame ending to that fight.

Finally Kakuzu gets some kind of spotlight for a second. -.- I wonder if they were allies at some point. They all have similar names.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    this was an epic change of events, who would have that using youre second most used word would save him. that was an excellent plot changer, and the fact that gin-kin bros are able to use the tailed cloack form is an awesome idea. now we will get to see if darui is worth the status that the raikage gave as "his right hand". will darui get a chance to use the weapons on kinkakau or will he get back up from the shinobi allaince. i think this is when naruto and killa bee make their entrance into this war to save darui and defeat kinkaku, but i wonder if kakuzu will end up collecting more hearts? :D, i also have a theory that kakuzu is some how related to the gin-kin bros or either a friend of theirs.
    idk how to support this so plz dont flame me guys.

Kishimoto A++ on this one. F -> S ranking lol

hopeing to see that gaara fight start up in the next chapter!!! then back to Kakashi!!!!!
    exactly my thoughts. you fight a beast with another beast(or two).

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome , really Awesome, i like the theory if second becomes first you would be given a second chance. Cool

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still don't get the "Dull" thing. Why was Darui sucked in first? He didn't said dull, but there was a notice with "D-i'll , Dull". I don't get this. And how lame is it that suddenly his "most said" word switches. Oh sure, we need a new hero. Man comon...and only that few pages for that..why cannot make this Kishi bast*rd more pages? Think about Fairy Tail from Hiro, where we have allways about 20+ pages..AND sometimes specials.

Anyway, cool to see that Kinkaku's going into Bijuu Mode..and i wonder what's up with the *connection* between Kankuzu and Kinkaku..

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    I still don't get the "Dull" thing. Why was Darui sucked in first? He didn't said dull, but there was a notice with "D-i'll , Dull".
    Depends on how you speak~accent and etc. Saying "and i'll" together a certain way will pretty much sound like "an dull." Kinda a cheesy, dirty trick but it works still.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not a bad chapter but still I was expecting a lot more than this.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE

whos the dude with long white hair (holding i think a staff) upper left hand corner ? please

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/528/16

last page AFTER Ginkaku gets sucked in, and AFTER Kinkaku goes 6tails

by the way 5 for 5 , i love this sh:t hope it never finishes i hated the end of dragon Ball Z

Last edited by 4bdN; 02-18-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok chapter considering the fact that Darui got extremely lucky there! lets see how he can finish off the 2nd brother! and how is he able to use those tools? should'nt it have drained all his chakra by now according to Raikage? or has he found a way of using it without being harmed. i expect Kishi to switch the story to the Gaara n Tsuchikage arc (if i can call it that) now. or maybe Kakashi's rampage.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    I still don't get the "Dull" thing. Why was Darui sucked in first? He didn't said dull, but there was a notice with "D-i'll , Dull". I don't get this. And how lame is it that suddenly his "most said" word switches. Oh sure, we need a new hero. Man comon...and only that few pages for that..why cannot make this Kishi bast*rd more pages? Think about Fairy Tail from Hiro, where we have allways about 20+ pages..AND sometimes specials.

Anyway, cool to see that Kinkaku's going into Bijuu Mode..and i wonder what's up with the *connection* between Kankuzu and Kinkaku..
    This manga was written in Japanese, I'm sure the wordplay will be better in the original language. So good luck translating something like that. I think they did a good job with dull and ..d-I'll.

And it isn't lame how he suddenly switched... You obviously don't get the point here what this was all about. You just read this like it was a fight but it wasn't.. Those legendary weapons represent valuable lessons from the sage. The inventor of ninjutsu. The word "game" teaches the value of words in war. And Darui being saved by switching his words from DULL to SORRY at the last moment of his life indicates a change of lifestyle. I suggest you start pay more attention to stuff like this cause the manga is full of it and you probably only read the shallow fighting story which makes it a lot less fun...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerfiz View Post
    ok chapter considering the fact that Darui got extremely lucky there! lets see how he can finish off the 2nd brother! and how is he able to use those tools? should'nt it have drained all his chakra by now according to Raikage? or has he found a way of using it without being harmed. i expect Kishi to switch the story to the Gaara n Tsuchikage arc (if i can call it that) now. or maybe Kakashi's rampage.
    he was always able to use them, those tools require alot of chakra, but if you use them to much then you die unless you have a massive amount of chakra. darui used them once and it didnt drain all his chakra just most of it.

low chakra and use of tool will kill you, high amount of chakra allows the user to constantly use them. well, till they run out of chakra that is...

Last edited by xXxSasuke; 02-18-2011 at 08:43 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    This manga was written in Japanese, I'm sure the wordplay will be better in the original language. So good luck translating something like that. I think they did a good job with dull and ..d-I'll.

And it isn't lame how he suddenly switched... You obviously don't get the point here what this was all about. You just read this like it was a fight but it wasn't.. Those legendary weapons represent valuable lessons from the sage. The inventor of ninjutsu. The word "game" teaches the value of words in war. And Darui being saved by switching his words from DULL to SORRY at the last moment of his life indicates a change of lifestyle. I suggest you start pay more attention to stuff like this cause the manga is full of it and you probably only read the shallow fighting story which makes it a lot less fun...
    i agree, if you havent realised by now, there has been moments like this in almost every chapter that has some sort of reference or meaning to plot points. if you cant spot these meanings than chances are that you dont understand the anime besides things like "Itachi died, jiriyah died, pain was defeated and nagato died" you have to see more than this in the anime than just that alone tobi uchiha...

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by commanderscoobert View Post
    I would just like to state that i totally called it! A lot of you guys called me crazy for saying that you can use tailed beast powers after being edo'd. You know what this means, the jinchuriki all still have their bijuu powers
    Anyway, i am not digging this whole battle based on words. I think someone (probably Choji's dad since they keep showing him) is going to help Darui out because he said he was already running low on chakra. Anyway, i think that the battle is just getting started but i do believe these weapons will eventuallybe used to get a bunch of people out of edo mode. I personally think they will be destroyed but my second guess is what i just stated. comments?
    I agree, these tools could be used to finally seal those bunch of revived shinobis. In that case, I just hope they will not seal them off without a fight, that will very boring... but nonetheless, these fights are so exciting i just can't wait for the next chapter...

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It wast as epic as i anticipated

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto needs to show up to deal with kinkaku and kakuzu (again). or either just bring back killa bee and let naruto continue to train on his own or have someone else help his training progress. i would very much want to see naruto in action but if we need to wait for naruto some more thats fine aswell as long as he comes back with some crazy new techs.

Last edited by xXxSasuke; 02-18-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is ok for me

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wasnt dat bad

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its ok for me

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Manga is getting freakish with every passing week..... And how the heck did darui escape??? By changing his catch "word"...??? And it looks like kakuzu is having fun..... Well, now the WEIRDO has become a miniature kyuubi like sora..... And i think he won't be able to handle it and the chakra will break free....

Last edited by nrto60; 02-18-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok chapter. those sot6p tolls will definitely play a role in the fight with the edo tensei ninjas. and does kinkaku's transformation means that the resurrected jinchirukis will be able to use their tailed beast power?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

seeing his brother trasnform and chaging the words on them was crazy
    now vs the black six tails is differnet i wonder how is dari going to escape this one

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

This has got boring, only 15 chapters, the only bit I liked was the other brother transforming into 6 tails, I'd like to use killer bee transform into his 2nd stage and fight him, Also found the Darui second word part reeeeeeeeeeeal cheesey.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rockerstud View Post
    seeing his brother trasnform and chaging the words on them was crazy
    now vs the black six tails is differnet i wonder how is dari going to escape this one
    watch the raikage find out darui is in trouble and say "F*** this **** im going to help out, he doesnt stand a chance with me or bee backing him up. im outta here" (smash through a wall and starts moving towards the beach battle zone) lol it would be so awesome and its very possible because of his short temper.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that as someone else said earlier, they will switch the fight to concentrate on gaara next

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

everyone just relax! sakura will save the day as always!!! a lot of crying, SASUKEEEE!!!!!, Naruto you promised!!! and that's it: kinkaku is toast! I'm wondering why Kishi is keeping her alive...isn't he aware of how lame she is?
    now on topic. I'm not surprised that kakuzu knows kinkaku...he is a very old son of a ...nice lady. he stated that he fought the first hokage(or was it just in th anime?). I think kishi will show us the outcome of this battle and after that he will jump straight to gaara because we haven't seen him fighting yet.
    cheers!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i say 5 stars didnt expect nine-tails transformation kishi is making the battle seem alot better now still cant wait to see naruto and sasuke again to see how far they've gotten in there training