Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Bloodline Limit and Bloodline Expansion

Kakasha has Earth, Water and Lightning as explained by sgt.

Quote Originally Posted by oddysen View Post
    It might be disputed whether the Uzumaki have a dormant bloodline. After all, Nagato did have the Rinnegan....
    and lol, where exactly did u hear this. Uzumaki clan is only known for their red hair, long lives and their sealing techniques. The Rinnegan has nothing to do with Uzumaki as far as we know. There are disputes over how Nagato got his Rinnegan too after Tobi stated it was his... We don't know the whole story behind Rinnegan so one can only speculate.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

It's not just having the elements, it's about molding them together that separates Kakashi from KG users from bloodline expansion users.

I'm curious if Muu was born that way or if he was an experiment. Namely because he's covered up like a mummy and the 3rd Tsuichkage is the only other person with this ability that we know of.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Inception didnt you get my link to where it shows Madra/Tobi taking the riningan from Pain and saying how even his Uzimaki red hair has turned white from the strain of his final juitsu?

From what the 3tuchikage said learning blood line expansion techniques are secrets he learned from the 2nd dose anyone think he'll pass them on to Naruto? Or maybe Madra will take them in order to become complete combineing all his dojuitsu?

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senju in power

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    yea now that im thinking about it your right.. extinct Sharingan, Byakugan and Wood Style that only the 1st and Yamato could use and one is dead and the other might as well be...

theres other clans that specialize in certain things like Aburama specializes working with bettles and Nara does shadow possesion jutsus but it seems like the Leaf wont suprise us with any new type of clans or KGs that havent already been named or mentioned...
    Dude u listening to yourself talking? sharingan isnt extinct and neither is byakugan ... u have sasuke + madara for sharingan and u got neji,hinata and a whole bunch of Hyuga`s in the manga who got byakugan still ... maybe u should open your eyes better when u read the manga ... even in the last chapter there were Neji and another Byakugan user next to him when they detected Hiashi`sama ... the father of Neji(i guess)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BondAFK View Post
    Dude u listening to yourself talking? sharingan isnt extinct and neither is byakugan ... u have sasuke + madara for sharingan and u got neji,hinata and a whole bunch of Hyuga`s in the manga who got byakugan still ... maybe u should open your eyes better when u read the manga ... even in the last chapter there were Neji and another Byakugan user next to him when they detected Hiashi`sama ... the father of Neji(i guess)
    I think that person just meant extinct sharingan not baykugan! Having said that he is wrong about extinct about sharingan.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Lets hope Naruto gets a BE by the end of the manga(fusing kyuubi, wind and water...or something of the sort...I do find it a bit strange for something as awesome as BE being introduced so late into the series though...does this mean Madara/Naruto/Rikudo might be able to somehow combine all 6 elements???)...
    no i doubt Naruto will get BE... Naruto only has one element, doesnt need BE, and BE has only been used by 2 ninjas ever.. its something extrememly rare.. kyuubi isnt an element. he doesnt have water (yet i guess).. I kinda agree with you but allot of awesome things are being introduced late. like all 7 Mist Swordsmen, and the Cloud Twins.. etc

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan Itachi View Post
    No it is called Blaze because sasuke called it so, he named it at the kage summit when he fired an amaterasu at garaa he said" I can't beleive I had to guard myself with an ENTON".
    Plus somebody was angry because konoha doesn't have Kekkei genkai, I say its not nessecary to have a kekkei genkai to be strong, konoha ninjas are smart they invented jutsus that may surpass kekkei genkais like the fouth hokage's space time tech, fuuton rasen shuuriken. They also had geniusses without the KG like second, third, and fourth hokage, they had the sannin, and also the white fang and his son kakashi.
    isnt Enton fire? or is that Katun? idk but i could be wrong about blaze.. gimme more proof.

i agree its not neccessary to have KG to be strong

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    leaf has the most bloodline limits we've seen because Kishi didn't focus on other villages. I'm happy that he's revealing some more bloodlines. Cannot wait to see 2nd Tsuchikage, Raikage, Mizukage and 4th Kazekage in action.

Sharingan is a bloodline limit dojutsu just like Byakugan and Rinnegan. This means they are Kekkei Genkai. Inuzaka, Aburama, Yamanaka, Nara and Akimichia clan do not have any Kekkei Genkai abilities, instead they pass techniques down from generation to generation much like the Uzumaki clan.
    well said and i totoally agree.. i was thinking the same thing that the other clans like Nara and Aburama pass down techniques from gen to gen..

Quote Originally Posted by oddysen View Post
    It might be disputed whether the Uzumaki have a dormant bloodline. After all, Nagato did have the Rinnegan....
    Rinnegan was given to Nagato apparently by Madara but that whole history is unsure.. also i doubt Rinnegan is a dormant doujutsu and i doubt that its even a bloodlimit..

Quote Originally Posted by MisticDrone View Post
    1st we got Bloodline Limit as 2 xombined elements, then we got Bloodline Expansion as 3 combined elements, what next ? Captain Planet O_o ( 5 elements ftw xD )
    lmfaooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Kakasha has Earth, Water and Lightning as explained by sgt.

and lol, where exactly did u hear this. Uzumaki clan is only known for their red hair, long lives and their sealing techniques. The Rinnegan has nothing to do with Uzumaki as far as we know. There are disputes over how Nagato got his Rinnegan too after Tobi stated it was his... We don't know the whole story behind Rinnegan so one can only speculate.
    no Sgt really didnt explain it and i still have doubts that Kakashi has mastered water and earth. i know he can use them but i have reason to beleive that thats because he has copied these techniques from his past battles..

agree on the Rinnegan stuff you said..

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    It's not just having the elements, it's about molding them together that separates Kakashi from KG users from bloodline expansion users.

I'm curious if Muu was born that way or if he was an experiment. Namely because he's covered up like a mummy and the 3rd Tsuichkage is the only other person with this ability that we know of.
    agreed on what you said... just because someone can use 2 or 3 elements doesnt mean they have a BL or BE.. and doesnt mean they will learn how to combine their elements either.

curious about Muu also and cant wait to learn more about him..

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    Inception didnt you get my link to where it shows Madra/Tobi taking the riningan from Pain and saying how even his Uzimaki red hair has turned white from the strain of his final juitsu?

From what the 3tuchikage said learning blood line expansion techniques are secrets he learned from the 2nd dose anyone think he'll pass them on to Naruto? Or maybe Madra will take them in order to become complete combineing all his dojuitsu?
    Tsuchikage has no reason to be passing down a rare super duper technique to someone whos not even part of his village.. Naruto doesnt even know how to use earth or fire.. and i think the fact that only 2 ppl have ever been able to use BE is saying that its nearly impossible to learn it.. BLs cant even be copied by a sharingan so how you expect BE to be learnt so simple?

I also doubt Madara can just "take" BE .. Like i said BLs cant be coied by sharingan so imagine how hard it is to mimic a BE...

Quote Originally Posted by BondAFK View Post
    i never said Byakugan is extinct.

i said Sharingan is extinct but that was more of a joke. theres only 3 people who can use sharingan as of right now. Kakashi who isnt even a Uchiha, Madara who is a former shell of himself and hasnt shown proof of his infamous MS eyes and Sasuke who as of right now is like the cream of the crop of his clan.. the Uchiha clan is dead and gone so thats why i used "extinct" but im fully aware that it really still exists.

maybe you should open your eyes and your mind (if your capable) when you read others comments before you post your stupid ones..

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    well to prove you wrong about kakashi here is proof number one about his water element:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/336/12

maybe not the BEST water element user but he CAN use it and he's an experienced Jounin who can use more different water element techniques

proof number 2, Kakashi's Eearth element:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/420/6

doton is doton so he still can use it. I couldn't be arsed to find the others so this one was the easiest to find atm.

And finally i don't need any link we all know Lightning is his realdeal and his main element he is using the most. Ofcourse he has mastered lightning to such a level that he barely uses the other options. It's true he has copied over 1000 jutu's as mentioned many times before but copied or not he HAS all those techniques up in his arsenal because they wudn't mention it otherwise wud they ?

Also there are more proof to show but i don't need to look out for them ( remember he used earth element on the first test of team7 to put sasuke underground and the water techniques vs Zabuza and vs Naruto & Sakura after the 3years training of Naruto. )
    that didnt prove anything.. it just shows Kakashi using water and earth jutsus but like i said hes copied all of these jutsus with his eye.. just like when he copied Zabuzas Water Dragon tech and countered him with it.. Kakashi has over 1000 jutsus under his belt that he has copied!! just because he used earth wind and even fire jutsus doesnt mean that hes mastered the elements or even has iffinities for them. it just shows that his living up to his name and reputation as Kakashi of the Sharingan, the Copy Cat Ninja, and Kakashi of 1000 jutsus..

if you want to prove it than go to when Kakashi was training Naruto to develop Rasenshuriken and was talking about elements. i beleive Kakashi said he only has 2 iffinites. of course his main and 1st one is lightning lol no need to get into that one right? and i think his 2nd is earth though.. i might just go back to that chapter and prove it to you myself..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I think that person just meant extinct sharingan not baykugan! Having said that he is wrong about extinct about sharingan.
    lol thank you but like i said i was joking.. if you thought about why i said extinct you should think about the fact that the Uchiha Clan has been massacred.. i guess the political correct term for me to use is Sharingan is an Endangered Species.. lol.. idk anyways i said extinct and was just repeating someone else..

guys stop taking everything you read so serious..

Rambo200

Yah, heel yes. Bt why only them. I wish Leaf also had one.
    Now, it is looking like that Sanins r zero infront of these summoned

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NarutoVsGoku,

u didn't read my post carefully i never said kakashi mastered the other 2 elements. I just confirmed that you are right that Lightning is his MAIN element, but i also stated he can use the other 2 elements almost at the same level as his lightning but kakashi uses lightning 90% of the time. Further more it's also true that he has copied them all but copied or not he can use them that's what we are trying to get at.

And i've been re-reading from naruto's training and kakashi never stated what his second element is. He just sais that he can control other elements besides his main one. Anyways here's the link :
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/316/5

So basicly a jounin like kakashi is normally able to use 2 elements least, so kakashi without sharingan would still proberly be able to use 2 elements, and then i agree here with you aswell it's most proberly Earth element. I guess it's in konoha as 1 of the main elements.

3rd hokage used earth element all the time ( i think it's his main element if not then it's fire for sure.)
    Jiraiya used earth element ( proberly his main if not then it's fire but he uses fire mostly combined with frog oil. )
    Orochimaru's main element is earth aswell as far as i can recall.

Further more if i take Sasuke as example, his main is Fire but he usually always uses Lightning based attacks and is a true master of both elements aswell. I kinda compare kakashi to him but i think kakashi is better in water element techniques compared to Earth element techniques

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no Kakashi is known to have copied over 1000 jutsus.. the earth, fire, and water style jutsus i do not beleive he mastered those elements but copied the jutsus from his past battles and used them.. but he his iffinity is definently Lightening because 1. he said that and 2. the one and only move he ever created was the chidori which is a lightening based attack. chidori he concentrates chakra on his hand and add lightening to it. if he had mastered earth, fire, and/or water than im sure we would have seen chidoris in the nature of earth, fire and water. but we havent so like i said those are more likely just copied jutsus..

he also did a lightening shadow clone. we have seen Kakashi do many lightening based attacks and we can definently say his iffinity is lightening.

but im thinking about it and if my memorys correct he might have told Naruto that he mastered one other element during the Rasenshuriken training. if i had to take a guess i would say earth cuz he uses alot of earth based attacks..

most ninjas takes years to master on nature and at most a ninja can master up to 2 elements. some ninjas got away with doing more because of special reasons (Kakashi uses his sharingan to copy others, Kakuza steals hearts with different iffinites, that girl from the filler kissed ppl and stole their nature powers, etc) the concept of being able to master more than 2 elements have been deemed almost impossible and so we can conclude that the 2nd and 3rd Tsuchikage who are able to do that and even combine 3 elements for a new 1 is a really big deal. only 2 in the whole shinobi world are able to do it. did you see Shikumaru's dad reaction to hearing someone else besides 3rd tsuchikage could manipulate 3 elements?

btw i dont count blaze as an element.. Amaterasu is a MS jutsu. black flames that can never be extinguish.. its nothing more than that and ppl call it a blaze technique for God knows why? i think its because stupid naruwiki said it..

but thats it.. not every Bloodline Limit has to be an elemental jutsu. there are elemental jutsus (ex. fireball jutsu) and theres non elemental jutsus (rasengan) than theres elemental bloodlimit jutsus (demon ice mirrors) and theres non elemental jutsus (sharingan)

doujutsus are not the only type of non elemental doujutsus.. Kimmimaru's bone jutsus im sure werent elemental or nature based..
    i was going to answer u but sgt did below

well to prove you wrong about kakashi here is proof number one about his water element:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/336/12

maybe not the BEST water element user but he CAN use it and he's an experienced Jounin who can use more different water element techniques

proof number 2, Kakashi's Eearth element:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/420/6

doton is doton so he still can use it. I couldn't be arsed to find the others so this one was the easiest to find atm.

And finally i don't need any link we all know Lightning is his realdeal and his main element he is using the most. Ofcourse he has mastered lightning to such a level that he barely uses the other options. It's true he has copied over 1000 jutu's as mentioned many times before but copied or not he HAS all those techniques up in his arsenal because they wudn't mention it otherwise wud they ?

Also there are more proof to show but i don't need to look out for them ( remember he used earth element on the first test of team7 to put sasuke underground and the water techniques vs Zabuza and vs Naruto & Sakura after the 3years training of Naruto. )
    thank you (less work for me lol)

no Sgt really didnt explain it and i still have doubts that Kakashi has mastered water and earth. i know he can use them but i have reason to beleive that thats because he has copied these techniques from his past battles..

that didnt prove anything.. it just shows Kakashi using water and earth jutsus but like i said hes copied all of these jutsus with his eye.. just like when he copied Zabuzas Water Dragon tech and countered him with it.. Kakashi has over 1000 jutsus under his belt that he has copied!! just because he used earth wind and even fire jutsus doesnt mean that hes mastered the elements or even has iffinities for them. it just shows that his living up to his name and reputation as Kakashi of the Sharingan, the Copy Cat Ninja, and Kakashi of 1000 jutsus..

if you want to prove it than go to when Kakashi was training Naruto to develop Rasenshuriken and was talking about elements. i beleive Kakashi said he only has 2 iffinites. of course his main and 1st one is lightning lol no need to get into that one right? and i think his 2nd is earth though.. i might just go back to that chapter and prove it to you myself..
    1)yes he did
    2)yes it did
    3)he did below
    p.s. im not on his meat he just got to it before i did

NarutoVsGoku,

u didn't read my post carefully i never said kakashi mastered the other 2 elements. I just confirmed that you are right that Lightning is his MAIN element, but i also stated he can use the other 2 elements almost at the same level as his lightning but kakashi uses lightning 90% of the time. Further more it's also true that he has copied them all but copied or not he can use them that's what we are trying to get at.

And i've been re-reading from naruto's training and kakashi never stated what his second element is. He just sais that he can control other elements besides his main one. Anyways here's the link :

So basicly a jounin like kakashi is normally able to use 2 elements least, so kakashi without sharingan would still proberly be able to use 2 elements, and then i agree here with you aswell it's most proberly Earth element. I guess it's in konoha as 1 of the main elements.

3rd hokage used earth element all the time ( i think it's his main element if not then it's fire for sure.)
    Jiraiya used earth element ( proberly his main if not then it's fire but he uses fire mostly combined with frog oil. )

Further more if i take Sasuke as example, his main is Fire but he usually always uses Lightning based attacks and is a true master of both elements aswell. I kinda compare kakashi to him but i think kakashi is better in water element techniques compared to Earth element techniques
    good deal and also da mizukage has 3 as well water, fire, and earth

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sooo im assuming that some Bloodline Limit means you can manipulate and fuse 2 elements to make a new one (ex: water+wind=ice, earth+water=wood)

Bloodline Expansion manipulates and fuses 3 elements to make a new one (ex fire+wind+earth=dust) this type of bloodline seems extremely rare and very powerful

any thoughts?
    Bloodline limit includes EVERYTHING that is related to bloodline relations.

btw i lawled when they said "earth, wind and fire" cuz it reminded me of that old famous music group.. anybody else thought the same thing?
    I also thought of this and played "Reasons".

Quote Originally Posted by the destined child View Post
    Why is the leaf doesn't have ninja with Blood line limit, all they have is sharingan (and now its extinct),byakugan and mokuton.....
    And the Sand only has Scortch Release, Kumo has Storm Release, Mizukage has Lava release but that was seen in Iwagakure, and she also has Boil Release.

The Leaf actually has a ton of Kekkai Genkai compared to most.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really don't want this cartoon to turn into another Avatar with different bending. Gosh

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd like to watch Naruto learn the secrets for BE and mix nine tails chakra and sage chakra and what the hell add wind nature chakra! It figures their adding a new way to combine chakra I figured the dust element was just wind and earth elements combined .

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

NarutoVsGoku,

i apoligize.. but i dont think you understood me either.. i never said Kakashi could not use earth, water, fire jutsus but i was just saying that hes copied these different jutsus and because hes copied them he can use them and make them as powerful as the user he copied them from.. example from Zabuza 1st fight. Zabuza used a water dragon and Kakashi produced the very same thing that was at the same level strength that it cancelled Zabuza's attack.

basically if you take away Kakashi's sharingan than you can probably assume that you took away his 1000 jutsus and just leave him with his lightning attacks and ninja dogs summonings..

so i can agree that he can use earth, water or fire as good as lightning because since hes copied these jutsus he probably copied them from ninjas who could use these other elements pretty well

3rd Hokage was definently fire and earth and he did combo jutsus with them
    Jiraiya i always thought was fire.. maybe he did earth too?
    idk about Oro.. i just remember snakes but earth for him makes sense i guess

definently Sasuke's main is fire since his clan specializes in fire but he definently mastered lightning as well.

thax for the link btw

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Bloodline limit includes EVERYTHING that is related to bloodline relations.

I also thought of this and played "Reasons".

And the Sand only has Scortch Release, Kumo has Storm Release, Mizukage has Lava release but that was seen in Iwagakure, and she also has Boil Release.

The Leaf actually has a ton of Kekkai Genkai compared to most.
    what did you mean by your 1st sentence??

and yea for a second i was beginning to think i was the only one that thought about the band..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

NarutoVsGoku,

lol once again i thank you for the link.. i was too lazy to bother looking for it but reading it refreshed my memory on blood limits and stuff from Kakashis and Yamatos explanation :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Come on guys its simple so why is there an argument....The order of chakra ability with the new expansion now goes....
    Lowest-Affinity for x element
    -Affinity for x element, and ability to use y element
    -Affinity for x element, and mastery of y element-(Jounin level) This is nothing special.
    -Affinity for x and y element-Bloodline Limit-Ability to fuse elements required. Usually a trait you are born with.
    Highest-Affinity for x and y and z-Bloodline Expansion-Fusion of three..
    The only mystery is Tsuchikage said he learned the secrets but learning would imply he was not born with the affinity...So this would also mean that people have the ability to Learn to combine elements although it is so rare only 2 people were able to combine 3.
    Now I am not a Naruto fan boy but the reason I feel Naruto will be able to one day combine two elements at the bloodline level is he is the type of Ninja that learns to break rules with "gimmicks" I guess is the best word to use for it. Where a Ninja with a bloodlimit can combine elements because they are born with it, Naruto has the ability to learn to do it. Take for example his Rasengan....First he was able to learn to manipulate his chakra without adding in the required control requirement(Shadow Clone) Second-He was able to add in Wind chakra to the rasengan which is like walking in too different directions at the same time...(Shadow Clones); the best way to do two different things at the same time is to be two people. Now with that being said Naruto is the son of a clan of people with amazingly high chakra and endurance from of the whirlpool village. Now if this isn't enough foreshadowing Naruto learning to use water then the fact that Sasuke uses Lightning and Fire-Lightning Affinity and Fire "Clan" Affinity- adds to this. In the world of Naruto Water>Fire>Wind>Lightning....Now every villain is the opposite of the Hero and Water would make Naruto the opposite of Sasuke...Ungifted and Learned to be great with Wind and Water vs Super genius that just woke up and could use lightning and fire....Now going back to my original point....Naruto's ability to find ways around different tasks....Combining his elements-Shadow clones is his answer to everything...and why wouldn't it be his next answer? Shadow Clone 1 Wind Shadow Clone 2 Water combination? He has a chakra ability that makes his stamina almost limitless combine with Sage chakra and ninetails chakra...using two elements will not drain him to learn.... Trust me the Hurricane is coming... as for Bloodline Expansion I don't see this happening because its unnecessary to Naruto's development as a character. Hurricane jutsus have been alluded to since the beginning and I don't think there is anything that will stop Naruto from being able to use it. But combinations are rare for a reason....its hard...Naruto is the type of character that makes difficult things easy with a "gimmick"....he will use it again....

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think naruto needs a bloodline expansion. It's just too much. He already has the tailed beast bomb as a new jutsu. Sasuke doesn't need it either because he will now have EMS. Madara may be the only one in need of an expansion because he wants to get as strong as possible, however I doubt he will be pursuing that. So as far as the expansion goes, I guess it's just a new thing introduced just for the sake of showing how strong the kages are. I doubt it will become a big thing.

EDIT: Maybe if they want to expand it to other ninjas, Kakashi will be a realist choice really for a ninja being able to handle something like that.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

btw i lawled when they said "earth, wind and fire" cuz it reminded me of that old famous music group.. anybody else thought the same thing?
    oh how good I thought I was the only one .......

that stuff was really funny

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Earth is cool. Fire and wind also. But DUST! that doesn't sound especially cool or dreading. Dust?? DUST??

But still the HQ (head quarters) were frightened when they heard that the second Rock-KAGE had it.

PS: A cool thing stops being cool if everybody has it. No Kakashi should NOT have it or Naruto. It is not smart to have an overpowered maincharacter !!

Do you seriously think that?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit View Post
    Earth is cool. Fire and wind also. But DUST! that doesn't sound especially cool or dreading. Dust?? DUST??

But still the HQ (head quarters) were frightened when they heard that the second Rock-KAGE had it.

PS: A cool thing stops being cool if everybody has it. No Kakashi should NOT have it or Naruto. It is not smart to have an overpowered maincharacter !!

Do you seriously think that?
    1.) Yeah, I know, if I didn't know about the dust release being a blood line expansion and I had to choose between facing someone with a mastery of explosive clay or dust release, I think I'd be more concerned about blowing up than my allergies. Seriously, these two guys were the only ones capable of using this, but it seems like they came up with the name while they were cleaning.

2.) This technique is going to die out with the 3rd Tschuikage, even the nations that know it exists clearly never made someone who could do it, not even Orochimaru. I have a feeling there was an experiment done on a KG user, Muu, and the old man 3rd Tschuikage is his son or has compatible DNA or something. I know the 2nd is his master, but that doesn't preclude lineage.

3.) One weakness I think (If I recall correctly at the Kage Summit) seems that the technique takes time to develop depending on the strength of the attack. If the alliance can disrupt Muu, while the 3rd Tschuikage builds up his dust release, that might be a basic strategy to turn the tide.

Thoughts?

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think naruto doesn't need BE...
    naruto will only learn to add the nine-tails chakra with his sage mode...
    imagine, naruto balancing the three chakra...
    he will be more stronger than the current sage mode...
    he will not need the 3 elements...
    all he need is to master the his wind element, and the two chakra which is not normal (natural energy and the kyubi's chakra)
    naruto could also learn to mix the natural energy and the kyubi's chakra to the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken...
    or adding the wind element and natural energy to the Tailed Beast Ball...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nariyatobi View Post
    The leaf is the largest most established shinobi village in that world. They based their growth and long lasting status on the teaching of and refining of ninjutsu, jujitsu, and genjutsu of all of their shinobi, believing their strength lay in their unity and legacy. Even when new ultimate and deadly jutsu's were formed, if they presented any risk at all to the user they were forbidden, because life was valued over power.

Other villages however relied not on unity but on developing singularly killer techniques that would be deadly against their enemies if they were to be attacked konoha has a lot of powerful techniques that we have spent this entire series learning about, but now we get to see how these skills stack up against the rest and the best. So far we can see why konoha is respected.

Still want to see kakashi go wild (over one thousand jutsus)
    lol jiu-jitsu isnt shown in Naruto, except when sasuke arm-barred that one guy in the chunnin exams

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

why is ppl even discussing Naruto might get a BE???:flaw: he wont..

and yeah Dust element doesnt seem all that intimidating but i have a feeling that when Muu and Tsuchikage use it it'll be something epic..

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why is ppl even discussing Naruto might get a BE???:flaw: he wont..

and yeah Dust element doesnt seem all that intimidating but i have a feeling that when Muu and Tsuchikage use it it'll be something epic..
    Yeah Naruto hasn't even mastered many wind techniwues let alone have an affinity for 2 more. I'd rather see sasuke get one though.

And yeah Old man Tsuchikage almost blew up the turtle island, so that shit must be powerful.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if i remmber naruto has the body of the sage of six paths so wouldnt that mean that if he can completely master that and the foxs power he would be invinsible