Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Bloodline Limit and Bloodline Expansion

sooo im assuming that some Bloodline Limit means you can manipulate and fuse 2 elements to make a new one (ex: water+wind=ice, earth+water=wood)

Bloodline Expansion manipulates and fuses 3 elements to make a new one (ex fire+wind+earth=dust) this type of bloodline seems extremely rare and very powerful

any thoughts?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloodline Limit and Bloodline Expansion

btw i lawled when they said "earth, wind and fire" cuz it reminded me of that old famous music group.. anybody else thought the same thing?

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Absolutely correct. I wish there were more ninjas that are able to use a Bloodline expansion though. Seems interesting nonetheless.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The second and third tsuchikage are the only shinobi in the world with bloodline expansion.they must be very Very VERY powerfull

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    sooo im assuming that some Bloodline Limit means you can manipulate and fuse 2 elements to make a new one (ex: water+wind=ice, earth+water=wood)

Bloodline Expansion manipulates and fuses 3 elements to make a new one (ex fire+wind+earth=dust) this type of bloodline seems extremely rare and very powerful

any thoughts?
    I think your 100% correct... sounds really powerful, cant wait to see it in action...

but I was hoping it was like having more then one bloodline limit...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Absolutely correct. I wish there were more ninjas that are able to use a Bloodline expansion though. Seems interesting nonetheless.
    yea to combine 3 elements.. the amount of new elemental jutsus could be limitless!! but i guess for now its only Dust..

Quote Originally Posted by mitzax View Post
    The second and third tsuchikage are the only shinobi in the world with bloodline expansion.they must be very Very VERY powerfull
    yea.. 3rd Tsuchikage almost used Dust element on Deidara but didnt cuz he could have destroyed the island turtle..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is the leaf doesn't have ninja with Blood line limit, all they have is sharingan (and now its extinct),byakugan and mokuton.....

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the destined child View Post
    Why is the leaf doesn't have ninja with Blood line limit, all they have is sharingan (and now its extinct),byakugan and mokuton.....
    yea now that im thinking about it your right.. extinct Sharingan, Byakugan and Wood Style that only the 1st and Yamato could use and one is dead and the other might as well be...

theres other clans that specialize in certain things like Aburama specializes working with bettles and Nara does shadow possesion jutsus but it seems like the Leaf wont suprise us with any new type of clans or KGs that havent already been named or mentioned...

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea to combine 3 elements.. the amount of new elemental jutsus could be limitless!! but i guess for now its only Dust..
    Yes I agree, I see this as Kishi opening the door to more variety of jutsus. Dust sounds lame but the 3rd Tsuchikage shows just how powerful it is. Imagine Kakashi Or Sasuke with a bloodline expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by the destined child View Post
    I actually like the balance of the bloodline limits. I wouldn't want the leaf to have all the bloodlines that would make everything flat.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dues i dont mind but i just wana knw hw we gana keep up with all this new shinobis and there powers?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    with god all things are
    possiable

i dont mind keep up with all this new ninjas and their gifts

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I agree, I see this as Kishi opening the door to more variety of jutsus. Dust sounds lame but the 3rd Tsuchikage shows just how powerful it is. Imagine Kakashi Or Sasuke with a bloodline expansion.

I actually like the balance of the bloodline limits. I wouldn't want the leaf to have all the bloodlines that would make everything flat.
    that'd be kinda crazy to imagine.. Kakashi would need a third element.. and come to think of it i could see why BE is so rare. most ninjas have a hard time mastering 2 elements and thats the most they will ever master. and to combine those 2 you most likely have to be born in a clan with a BL like Mizukage or Haku..

but current Tsuchikage was taught and mastered 3 elements and learned to fuse all 3 to make Dust.. this must be some serious stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by udosohhope View Post
    dues i dont mind but i just wana knw hw we gana keep up with all this new shinobis and there powers?
    lol we'll keep up.. but yea alot of new and random ninjas coming outta nowhere with all these new abilities and stuff.. i remember back in the day when 3 tomoes Sharingan was the shit and 9tails cloak Naruto was badass..

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that'd be kinda crazy to imagine.. Kakashi would need a third element.. and come to think of it i could see why BE is so rare. most ninjas have a hard time mastering 2 elements and thats the most they will ever master. and to combine those 2 you most likely have to be born in a clan with a BL like Mizukage or Haku..
    Kakashi has 3...earth, lightening, and water..(and fire in anime) and i can see sasuke and naruto getting to 3 elements sasuke only needs 1 more (fire, and lightening)..unless u add blaze in with dat

Last edited by black uchiha; 01-27-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Juubi no Jinchuuriki sama AshisogiJijou's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

any thoughts?
    The bloodline limit maybe the fusion of two elements but what do you think about the sharingan or byakugan???These dojutsu are also passed generations to the next.But these are not fusions of elemental jutsus.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    Kakashi has 3...earth, lightening, and water..(and fire in anime) and i can see sasuke and naruto getting to 3 elements sasuke only needs 1 more (fire, and lightening)..unless u add blaze in with dat
    no Kakashi is known to have copied over 1000 jutsus.. the earth, fire, and water style jutsus i do not beleive he mastered those elements but copied the jutsus from his past battles and used them.. but he his iffinity is definently Lightening because 1. he said that and 2. the one and only move he ever created was the chidori which is a lightening based attack. chidori he concentrates chakra on his hand and add lightening to it. if he had mastered earth, fire, and/or water than im sure we would have seen chidoris in the nature of earth, fire and water. but we havent so like i said those are more likely just copied jutsus..

he also did a lightening shadow clone. we have seen Kakashi do many lightening based attacks and we can definently say his iffinity is lightening.

but im thinking about it and if my memorys correct he might have told Naruto that he mastered one other element during the Rasenshuriken training. if i had to take a guess i would say earth cuz he uses alot of earth based attacks..

most ninjas takes years to master on nature and at most a ninja can master up to 2 elements. some ninjas got away with doing more because of special reasons (Kakashi uses his sharingan to copy others, Kakuza steals hearts with different iffinites, that girl from the filler kissed ppl and stole their nature powers, etc) the concept of being able to master more than 2 elements have been deemed almost impossible and so we can conclude that the 2nd and 3rd Tsuchikage who are able to do that and even combine 3 elements for a new 1 is a really big deal. only 2 in the whole shinobi world are able to do it. did you see Shikumaru's dad reaction to hearing someone else besides 3rd tsuchikage could manipulate 3 elements?

btw i dont count blaze as an element.. Amaterasu is a MS jutsu. black flames that can never be extinguish.. its nothing more than that and ppl call it a blaze technique for God knows why? i think its because stupid naruwiki said it..

Quote Originally Posted by AshisogiJijou View Post
    The bloodline limit maybe the fusion of two elements but what do you think about the sharingan or byakugan???These dojutsu are also passed generations to the next.But these are not fusions of elemental jutsus.
    but thats it.. not every Bloodline Limit has to be an elemental jutsu. there are elemental jutsus (ex. fireball jutsu) and theres non elemental jutsus (rasengan) than theres elemental bloodlimit jutsus (demon ice mirrors) and theres non elemental jutsus (sharingan)

doujutsus are not the only type of non elemental doujutsus.. Kimmimaru's bone jutsus im sure werent elemental or nature based..

Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 01-27-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The leaf is the largest most established shinobi village in that world. They based their growth and long lasting status on the teaching of and refining of ninjutsu, jujitsu, and genjutsu of all of their shinobi, believing their strength lay in their unity and legacy. Even when new ultimate and deadly jutsu's were formed, if they presented any risk at all to the user they were forbidden, because life was valued over power.

Other villages however relied not on unity but on developing singularly killer techniques that would be deadly against their enemies if they were to be attacked konoha has a lot of powerful techniques that we have spent this entire series learning about, but now we get to see how these skills stack up against the rest and the best. So far we can see why konoha is respected.

Still want to see kakashi go wild (over one thousand jutsus)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lets hope Naruto gets a BE by the end of the manga(fusing kyuubi, wind and water...or something of the sort...I do find it a bit strange for something as awesome as BE being introduced so late into the series though...does this mean Madara/Naruto/Rikudo might be able to somehow combine all 6 elements???)...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

e besides 3rd tsuchikage could manipulate 3 elements?

btw i dont count blaze as an element.. Amaterasu is a MS jutsu. black flames that can never be extinguish.. its nothing more than that and ppl call it a blaze technique for God knows why? i think its because stupid naruwiki said it..

No it is called Blaze because sasuke called it so, he named it at the kage summit when he fired an amaterasu at garaa he said" I can't beleive I had to guard myself with an ENTON".
    Plus somebody was angry because konoha doesn't have Kekkei genkai, I say its not nessecary to have a kekkei genkai to be strong, konoha ninjas are smart they invented jutsus that may surpass kekkei genkais like the fouth hokage's space time tech, fuuton rasen shuuriken. They also had geniusses without the KG like second, third, and fourth hokage, they had the sannin, and also the white fang and his son kakashi.

Last edited by Sharingan Itachi; 01-27-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

leaf has the most bloodline limits we've seen because Kishi didn't focus on other villages. I'm happy that he's revealing some more bloodlines. Cannot wait to see 2nd Tsuchikage, Raikage, Mizukage and 4th Kazekage in action.

Sharingan is a bloodline limit dojutsu just like Byakugan and Rinnegan. This means they are Kekkei Genkai. Inuzaka, Aburama, Yamanaka, Nara and Akimichia clan do not have any Kekkei Genkai abilities, instead they pass techniques down from generation to generation much like the Uzumaki clan.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It makes sense because I had been wondering what made the dust technique.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It might be disputed whether the Uzumaki have a dormant bloodline. After all, Nagato did have the Rinnegan....

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh my god, so all Uzumaki have Rinnegan, oh my GOD. hahah

God of F*cking Sh*t up Rorschach's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    training

You're so right!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1st we got Bloodline Limit as 2 xombined elements, then we got Bloodline Expansion as 3 combined elements, what next ? Captain Planet O_o ( 5 elements ftw xD )

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no Kakashi is known to have copied over 1000 jutsus.. the earth, fire, and water style jutsus i do not beleive he mastered those elements but copied the jutsus from his past battles and used them.. but he his iffinity is definently Lightening because 1. he said that and 2. the one and only move he ever created was the chidori which is a lightening based attack. chidori he concentrates chakra on his hand and add lightening to it. if he had mastered earth, fire, and/or water than im sure we would have seen chidoris in the nature of earth, fire and water. but we havent so like i said those are more likely just copied jutsus..

he also did a lightening shadow clone. we have seen Kakashi do many lightening based attacks and we can definently say his iffinity is lightening.

but im thinking about it and if my memorys correct he might have told Naruto that he mastered one other element during the Rasenshuriken training. if i had to take a guess i would say earth cuz he uses alot of earth based attacks..

well to prove you wrong about kakashi here is proof number one about his water element:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/336/12

maybe not the BEST water element user but he CAN use it and he's an experienced Jounin who can use more different water element techniques

proof number 2, Kakashi's Eearth element:

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/420/6

doton is doton so he still can use it. I couldn't be arsed to find the others so this one was the easiest to find atm.

And finally i don't need any link we all know Lightning is his realdeal and his main element he is using the most. Ofcourse he has mastered lightning to such a level that he barely uses the other options. It's true he has copied over 1000 jutu's as mentioned many times before but copied or not he HAS all those techniques up in his arsenal because they wudn't mention it otherwise wud they ?

Also there are more proof to show but i don't need to look out for them ( remember he used earth element on the first test of team7 to put sasuke underground and the water techniques vs Zabuza and vs Naruto & Sakura after the 3years training of Naruto. )

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»