Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 525 Discussion and 526 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    More summons again. I was wondering how Kabuto collected all those summoned Ninja's DNA. I guess Kishi creates some loopholes. Overall, i rate 3/5. As things are going right now, Shinobi Alliance do not have much chance unless Naruto comes into picture.
    It's not a loophole, Kabuto himself said he was practically grave robbing, so he has just looted all the graves of those shinobi.

How he did that is something that has been bugging me for a while as it means he actually infiltrated and sacked all the hidden villages. But then again Kabuto isn't a fool and he's specialized in disguises.

Wild, Ent The Word ! WildShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

randum question,, who are thows twins, ive never herd of um before,, anyone got sum insite ?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars, I just cant wait to see Gaara fight...and meeting with his dad would be interesting...

>_< so excited!!

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by WildShinobi View Post
    randum question,, who are thows twins, ive never herd of um before,, anyone got sum insite ?
    As far as I think these two are just random guys Kishi made right now showing them very strong to make the battles more interesting.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Re: Naruto manga 525 is now up!

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    How can people not be excited? We have just been introduced to the Past Kages, and some of their abilities. We get to see Kakuzu, Neji's father, Dan, Asuma, possibly Itachi and Nagato since they were last seen traveling with Kakuzu. I'm excited for the next chapter. I want to learn more about Bloodline expansion. This chapter 5/5

Edit:

and the twins who took out the 2nd Hokage. I want to learn more about them too.
    This chapter is epic.
    yeah situation is definitely hot now..... but i would have loved a 30 paged manga with some action:D but anyway, the fight of the summoned kages, especially 2nd tsuchikage, will be TERRIFIC.............. i hope we get to see sasuke and naruto soon...... but something tells me that we'll have to wait a long time for their appearance.... i mean, when the enemy will be reduced to only alive people, when edo tensei will end........ but still, the manga pages should be extended to at least 30 pages..... thumbs up for gara and his squad

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    As far as I think these two are just random guys Kishi made right now showing them very strong to make the battles more interesting.
    i think they are the ones who defeated 2nd hokage...... someone on forum said that....... i think on the first page.......

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by the destined child View Post
    EPIC CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry kakashi's fans he'll be up next week....
    yeah kishi better not disappoint us.........

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    2. the previous kages look very powerful. surely, gaara will be overpowered...should these old kages follow kabuto. what if they don't and continue bickering against each other re their respective countries' exploits? kabuto will be a failure.
    Hey Jabz,

Sorry I haven't read your whole post yet but I will soon. I guess I was right about the previous Kage vs. Gaara and his team (It's too obvious).

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

i think that black zetsu was sent to assassinate the feudal lords............ maybe to cause some mayhem among the alliance??????????

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

those twins are quite exciting they got 9-tails chakra a bit. i want to see 4th kazekage´s techniques a lot. 2nd mizu, 2nd tsu and 3rd rai must be pretty cool guys and i thought dan wasn´t cool guy but kabuto summoned him so he must be not only to scare tsunade but cause he´s exceptional shinobi

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon12 View Post
    those twins are quite exciting they got 9-tails chakra a bit. i want to see 4th kazekage´s techniques a lot. 2nd mizu, 2nd tsu and 3rd rai must be pretty cool guys and i thought dan wasn´t cool guy but kabuto summoned him so he must be not only to scare tsunade but cause he´s exceptional shinobi
    He's dream was to become hokage so I think that he must've been strong.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i know it was his dream but look when naruto show started. naruto wanted to be hokage even in the time he wasn´t able to do normal clone technique. but back to dan, i think tsunade knows how to choose boyfriend cause if kabuto summoned him he must be pretty strong.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter IMO. Now let me outline a few things
    1) Tsunade thinking to herself if Dan would also be summoned suggests that he was really strong. I guess we'll learn his abilities in the upcoming chapters.
    2) Muu seems epic. So as far as I understand the bloodline expansion should be 3 elements making 1 advanced nature, right? If that is the case, then I guess he has really great chakra control as molding just 2 types of chakra at once seems hard as you have to proportionate them correctly, but with 3 types... Wow. The stone village really is something. And to think that Kurotsuchi also has 3 basic elements + one advanced - I guess they train their ninja really well or they have natural multi-elemental affinities in their genes. It seems Onoki is really strong, too. And I wonder what's with those invisibility and flight powers. They seem a little un-Naruto-ish to me. Maybe in Iwa they eat genetically modified organisms :D
    3)Great strategy by Shikaku, and great progress with the war, but I wonder where Karin is currently. She is among my favorite characters and I want to see her in action again It seems Kishi will show her soon enough, too, just as he did with Suigetsu and Juugo. But I wonder if she'll have an active part, either as an alliance fighter, or as a person who fills in some blanks about a subject Kishi needs to clarify. Guess I'll have to wait

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i am so ticked off right now they had that whole episode leading up to kakashi going on a rampage and then he didnt get a single pg of screentime in the entire chapter and then there wasnt even a fight whats the point of hyping us up like that if only to have a boring episode

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't get it how did Kabuto got the DNA's of guys like the 2nd Tsuchikage I mean they died so long ago its almost impossible to get their DNA's, Kishi will never show us how did Kabuto got these DNA's because its simply not possible.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i know right ive been asking that myself but the only thing i can come up with is that his body was semi preserved for all these years in a special grave kinda like the pyramids u know so then kabuto could just slither his way in there and take the dna

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

holy crap !!!!!!
    the manga is too good seeing garra's dad and having the second tuckage
    having fire wind and earth is too good cant not wait for next week

and im glad that this weeks anime will be the last of the filter arc
    next week anime goes stright to the story line

too happy right now

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

As i had said earlier, i think we will have to wait a lot of time before sasuke shows up..... i have a feeling that when edo tensei battle will end, (with the loss of alot of alliance ninjas and the deaths of some famous shinobis) the current kages will jump into war too, from the looks of it, madara wants to either kill or take into hostage the feudal lords.....

And after a lots distraction and mayhem, he'll try to separate other shinobis from naruto & bee and launch his bijuu attack on them along with sasuke........ He might not be able to use the bijuus directly, but using their chakra might be possible.... there we'll see the BATTLE ROYALE, naruto vs sasuke............ but it might just take months of waiting.........

And i wonder how the ruddy heck did that kabuto got hold of so many important DNA samples from almost all the nations without being detected?????????
    Even the DNA of asuma, which in former konoha and konoha was destroyed by pain...... Perhaps orochimaru had collected some of the important DNA's..... But it must have taken him hell lot of time and precision that seems very difficult, yet he managed.....

Again everything's getting Chilli Hot.............. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope its 30 page long.....

Last edited by nrto60; 01-27-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter fixed me on a mode of expectation
    there are too many actions ahead but the release of the chapters are to slow and it puts a great weight on ones mind.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the main question i have is....... were are the previous tailed beast host's at? and were is itachi and nagato???? i dont see the allied forces winning unfortunately, unless some bad ass ninja step out of no were and go super saiyan 4 and start sealing everybody!!!!!!.lol or naruto and bee show up and kill hundreds at a time with just there roars.lol

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    the main question i have is....... were are the previous tailed beast host's at? and were is itachi and nagato???? i dont see the allied forces winning unfortunately, unless some bad ass ninja step out of no were and go super saiyan 4 and start sealing everybody!!!!!!.lol or naruto and bee show up and kill hundreds at a time with just there roars.lol
    i have stated above that many of shinobi alliance will possibly be killed, but they will surely take down some of the enemy, and again, i have no hope of naruto's appearance in a month's time atleast......... not in battle action.....

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    As i had said earlier, i think we will have to wait a lot of time before sasuke shows up..... i have a feeling that when edo tensei battle will end, (with the loss of alot of alliance ninjas and the deaths of some famous shinobis) the current kages will jump into war too, from the looks of it, madara wants to either kill or take into hostage the feudal lords.....

And after a lots distraction and mayhem, he'll try to separate other shinobis from naruto & bee and launch his bijuu attack on them along with sasuke........ He might not be able to use the bijuus directly, but using their chakra might be possible.... there we'll see the BATTLE ROYALE, naruto vs sasuke............ but it might just take months of waiting.........

And i wonder how the ruddy heck did that kabuto got hold of so many important DNA samples from almost all the nations without being detected?????????
    Even the DNA of asuma, which in former konoha and konoha was destroyed by pain...... Perhaps orochimaru had collected some of the important DNA's..... But it must have taken him hell lot of time and precision that seems very difficult, yet he managed.....

Again everything's getting Chilli Hot.............. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope its 30 page long.....
    Seems he most likely got Asuma's DNA from his fight with Hidan and Kakuzu, not from grave robbing.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Seems he most likely got Asuma's DNA from his fight with Hidan and Kakuzu, not from grave robbing.
    okay if we count on that chance, but still he managed to take DNa's of about 80 year old dead people too, this is crazy........ And every technique requires chakra, seeing how much powerful edo tensei is, i had thought that kabuto will most probably run out of chakra............ but he hasn't..... has he mastered natural enegy too:flaw:

it seems too much supernatural and perpetual........

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching you...

And itachi & nagato have to appear too... are we going to see Amaterasu and shinra tensei???????????? i think itachi will fight out of the grip of edo tensei by either talk no jutsu or as we know, he hated wars.........

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    And itachi & nagato have to appear too... are we going to see Amaterasu and shinra tensei???????????? i think itachi will fight out of the grip of edo tensei by either talk no jutsu or as we know, he hated wars.........
    yea that would be epic if both itachi and nagato break free and turn good. then and only then will the good guys have hope. but if not wellllllllll... all i know is that hiashi hyuga will step up and turn on some sort of super byakugan (i hope so.lol):D