Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Juubi Recreation

The Juubi Recreation is inevitable, but I keep thinking it won't happen quite as we expect it to. To me, it appears likely that Naruto will never have the 9 tailed fox removed from him. Which makes me go to the other half of the 9 tails which is sealed inside Minato.

My theory is that either Madara will make the resurrected Nagato bring Minato back from the dead or he'll do it himself since he has the rinnegan now. I know we haven't seen the rinnegan do such a thing, but I have a feeling it's that strong. Also for those who think a soul can be revived once it's at peace, I think Minato's soul can't rest since it's trapped fighting the 9 tails for eternity.

Once Minato is revived they'll extract the half of the 9 tails in him and use that as the final piece to recreate the Juubi. Which will leave our hero mad because his latest teacher (Killer Bee) has been killed, but still with the power to do something about it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Juubi Recreation

gud theory...........only problem is minato' soul and the 9 tails are sealed inside the reaper, not each other

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's inpossible

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by george99 View Post
    That's inpossible
    this is naruto..........nythings possible

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if rinengan can do such think then why nagato didin't take back yahiko to life? ? ? ? ?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by darbinis View Post
    if rinengan can do such think then why nagato didin't take back yahiko to life? ? ? ? ?
    cause nagato hadn't mastered rinnengan he was in lowest level in life and death justu

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and konohas people bring back? with that moment yeahiko and pervertet sensei? :D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    The Juubi Recreation is inevitable, but I keep thinking it won't happen quite as we expect it to. To me, it appears likely that Naruto will never have the 9 tailed fox removed from him. Which makes me go to the other half of the 9 tails which is sealed inside Minato.

My theory is that either Madara will make the resurrected Nagato bring Minato back from the dead or he'll do it himself since he has the rinnegan now. I know we haven't seen the rinnegan do such a thing, but I have a feeling it's that strong. Also for those who think a soul can be revived once it's at peace, I think Minato's soul can't rest since it's trapped fighting the 9 tails for eternity.

Once Minato is revived they'll extract the half of the 9 tails in him and use that as the final piece to recreate the Juubi. Which will leave our hero mad because his latest teacher (Killer Bee) has been killed, but still with the power to do something about it.
    Good theory, i also belive that'd happen....

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin'

The soul of both, Minato and The other half of Kyuubi, are sealed in the Dead Demon Consuming Seal jutsu. Kabuto said, it was impossible to bring them back, cause there soul were sealed. How can the Rinnegan bring them back to life, without there soul ?

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm after i have seen and heard the explanation of Izanagi... i now think that anything is possible in the naruto universe as long as Kishi wants it to happen
    Also Kabuto said that he can't bring him back using edo tensei... not that he can't be revived at all.
    And nice theory... but since Kishi showed us that Kushina had the kiuby extracted and survived Naruto will do the same... or else why he show us that part at all?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato is sealed away he cannot be summoned end of story!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good theory but i doubt minato or any of the hokages can be brought back with anything unless the Death god is affected in some way.

Nagato would have brought Jiraiya or Yahiko back had this worked.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    good theory but i doubt minato or any of the hokages can be brought back with anything unless the Death god is affected in some way.

who knows,the one who wields the rinnegan transcends life and death so basically there at the same level as the death god so they probaly can effect the death god some way.
    also im pretty sure madara has a higher mastery and more knowledge over the rinnegan than nagato anyway.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not sure why Nagato didn't bring back Yahiko except he likely didn't know how to do that yet. If he did, it would've been much easier to bring him back than to bring back all of Konoha. Also Yahiko's soul may be at rest and so it may not be able to return to this plan unlike Minato's that's at war.

With Jiraiya, Nagato didn't have enough chakra at that point to bring him back since he's been dead for a while...at least that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SKTupac View Post
    The soul of both, Minato and The other half of Kyuubi, are sealed in the Dead Demon Consuming Seal jutsu. Kabuto said, it was impossible to bring them back, cause there soul were sealed. How can the Rinnegan bring them back to life, without there soul ?
    Please don't confuse Nagato's bring someone back to life with the rules for Edo Tensei. Nagato's ability is far stronger and more friend for the revived. The revived person returns to normal life and isn't a puppet who's soul's been sealed to a living being.

I also wonder if Madara could simply resurrect the other half of the Kyuubi. I just have a feeling that Naruto won't end up losing the 9 tails, but the Juubi will still be created.

Last edited by BigTDogg220; 01-25-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it can be true, as we saw in the mind of the guy of Amegakure (? the viillage of nagato) had x seals that the intel division had a hard time to break alll those seals, so I think since he can produce very strong seals, the rinnegan should be able to break very strong seals.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I'm not sure why Nagato didn't bring back Yahiko except he likely didn't know how to do that yet. If he did, it would've been much easier to bring him back than to bring back all of Konoha. Also Yahiko's soul may be at rest and so it may not be able to return to this plan unlike Minato's that's at war.

With Jiraiya, Nagato didn't have enough chakra at that point to bring him back since he's been dead for a while...at least that's what I think.

Also please don't confuse Nagato's bring someone back to life with the rules for Edo Tensei. Nagato's ability is far stronger and more friend for the revived. The revived person returns to normal life and isn't a puppet who's soul's been sealed to a living being.

I also wonder if Madara could simply resurrect the other half of the Kyuubi. I just have a feeling that Naruto won't end up losing the 9 tails, but the Juubi will still be created.
    how can u say he didn't know how. He had Yahiko's body with him until his very own death and he seemed to have known the technique for at least a while. It seems as if he had used it prior to this as Konan said it shortens his life span.

Now to ur 2nd point, Yahiko's soul was not at rest. He had goals, plans for his future and the world. He did trust it onto Nagato and Konan before he died but so did Nagato, yet he is back now with Impure world resurrection. Keep in mind Nagato sacrificed himself and passed his goal onto Naruto just as Yahiko did.

and i'm not comparing Edo Tensei with Rinnegan's powers. You're assuming Rinnegan's revival technique is much stronger than that of Edo Tensei. How would a Rinnegan revive a person without a body? I think that's its limit. If there's no body, there's no resurrection. There also seems to be a time-limit after one's death. Minato is far gone, no way he's coming back. WHo knows, maybe some how in the future, Kishi will plan to "release" all the sealed souls from the Death God to give Naruto a cliche ending.

like i said, good theory and that's all it is

Last edited by Inception; 01-25-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how can u say he didn't know how. He had Yahiko's body with him until his very own death and he seemed to have known the technique for at least a while. It seems as if he had used it prior to this as Konan said it shortens his life span.

Now to ur 2nd point, Yahiko's soul was not at rest. He had goals, plans for his future and the world. He did trust it onto Nagato and Konan before he died but so did Nagato, yet he is back now with Impure world resurrection. Keep in mind Nagato sacrificed himself and passed his goal onto Naruto just as Yahiko did.

and i'm not comparing Edo Tensei with Rinnegan's powers. You're assuming Rinnegan's revival technique is much stronger than that of Edo Tensei. How would a Rinnegan revive a person without a body? I think that's its limit. If there's no body, there's no resurrection. There also seems to be a time-limit after one's death. Minato is far gone, no way he's coming back. WHo knows, maybe some how in the future, Kishi will plan to "release" all the sealed souls from the Death God to give Naruto a cliche ending.

like i said, good theory and that's all it is
    Sorry the part after also wasn't meant to be for you, I forgot to put the quote in about who it was for.

You're right on the soul at rest part, there were certainly still things Yahiko yearned to do. I just wonder why Madara said Nagato was supposed to save the life and death technique (Rinne Tensei) for him http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/453/17.
    I think that Madara may be the only person alive who truly understands the power of the rinnegan so he may eventually decide not to bother capturing Naruto and use the Rinnegan to get the other half of the Kyuubi.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what is the thread about?

Rambo200

Virtually its impossible cause both minato's and 9 tails' soul r sealed inside the deah reaper and they can't be resurected.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi Fang View Post
    Minato is sealed away he cannot be summoned end of story!!!
    THIS!!!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ya same with oro he cant be brought back because his alive throu kabuto

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    ya same with oro he cant be brought back because his alive throu kabuto
    true, but thats why i think he wants one of the clones for oro to take.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the real oro got sealed by itachi's susano either way he can't be brought back

Status
    Dec 2010
    in a mirror . . . .let me show you the dance of death
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when killer bee die? Did i miss something?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blane uchiha View Post
    when killer bee die? Did i miss something?
    lol