Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: Anbu sucks

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    no naruto killed hidan friend when he did the rasen shuriken
    they talked after he got hit with the RS telling kakashi how could he be beaten by kids and kakashi said we seem like kids to you whos as old as the 1st hokage but to us your an old man, new gen surpassing old gen yada yada.
    then he killed him with chidori

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    they talked after he got hit with the RS telling kakashi how could he be beaten by kids and kakashi said we seem like kids to you whos as old as the 1st hokage but to us your an old man, new gen surpassing old gen yada yada.
    then he killed him with chidori
    well i havent gotten there on the manga yet but in the anime naruto told kakashi that he was gonna finish him bc remember kakashi couldnt beat hidan's friend... wen naruto first did the rs on hidan's friend he failed then he did it a second time and got him the rs destroyed hidan's friend cells and chakra points so it basically killed him

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

well i havent gotten there on the manga yet but in the anime naruto told kakashi that he was gonna finish him bc remember kakashi couldnt beat hidan's friend... wen naruto first did the rs on hidan's friend he failed then he did it a second time and got him the rs destroyed hidan's friend cells and chakra points so it basically killed him
    how far behind are you then? and i'll link the page he says it in case you want proof.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/342/8

it defeated him, but he was still alive after getting hit and dropping out of the sky.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto did beat him in a way. Kakashi destroyed 1 as soon as the fight started. Hidan destroyed one, Naruto then destroyed 2 of his hearts. Kakuzu only had 1 Heart remaining after all that and Kakashi finished him off as he was already weakened by everyone else who destroyed his hearts. With everyone's help, Naruto, Kakashi and Ino, Shika, Chou were able to kill Kakuzu.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/341/15

He was one tough ninja, having fought Hashirama and survived. He had a lot experience too, as much as Madara. Can't wait to see him in action in the war.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how far behind are you then? and i'll link the page he says it in case you want proof.

it defeated him, but he was still alive after getting hit and dropping out of the sky.
    well i guess the anime was different i don't remember kakashi finishing him off in the anime but i could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Naruto did beat him in a way. Kakashi destroyed 1 as soon as the fight started. Hidan destroyed one, Naruto then destroyed 2 of his hearts. Kakuzu only had 1 Heart remaining after all that and Kakashi finished him off as he was already weakened by everyone else who destroyed his hearts. With everyone's help, Naruto, Kakashi and Ino, Shika, Chou were able to kill Kakuzu.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/341/15

He was one tough ninja, having fought Hashirama and survived. He had a lot experience too, as much as Madara. Can't wait to see him in action in the war.
    well by wut your saying naruto technically destroyed almost all of kakuzu's hearts so meaning so naruto defeated him and naruto didn't have much chakra left to finish him off so kakashi jst destroyed the last heart am i correct?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi killed his earth heart. Then Shikamaru killed another heart when Kakuzu was about to kill Kakashi and then Rasen Shuriken took out 2 at the same time. Then Kakashi destroyed the last one. It was actually shown clearer in the anime. :s I don't think Naruto even knew he was still alive after his attack.

If Naruto didn't come to Kakashi's rescue he probably wouldn't of survived that battle.

Last edited by Kakuzu Jr; 01-24-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

well i guess the anime was different i don't remember kakashi finishing him off in the anime but i could be wrong

well by wut your saying naruto technically destroyed almost all of kakuzu's hearts so meaning so naruto defeated him and naruto didn't have much chakra left to finish him off so kakashi jst destroyed the last heart am i correct?
    naruto has never run out of chakra before defeating someone, kakashi killed 2 hearts shika tricked hidan into killing one and naruto's RS killed 2 but naruto couldn't finish him cuz he used RS up close so it hurt him arm so much he could barely stand.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto has never run out of chakra before defeating someone, kakashi killed 2 hearts shika tricked hidan into killing one and naruto's RS killed 2 but naruto couldn't finish him cuz he used RS up close so it hurt him arm so much he could barely stand.
    ya he has he always goes after chakra percentage shadow clones alone suppose to be 30% chakra and naruto uses 50% when he could be saving the other 20% of chakra for other stuff don't u agree? also when sasuke and naruto faught naruto was out could for using to much chakra

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

ya he has he always goes after chakra percentage shadow clones alone suppose to be 30% chakra and naruto uses 50% when he could be saving the other 20% of chakra for other stuff don't u agree? also when sasuke and naruto faught naruto was out could for using to much chakra
    pretty sure he was out cold from being in the middle of a 9tailed rasengan vs. curse mark chidori explosion not fatigue, hes got the 2nd most chakra in the entire series thats his main power is it takes so much to keep him down the uzimaki body+9tails chakra makes him super powerful. and he can still use 10,000 shadow clones at once so he isn't really worried about chakra use if hes making entire armies with his chakra.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anbu don't suck. they still do what is expected of then and have produce amazing members cue itachi, kakashi, yamato and sai amongst others. you think they should be invincible and untouchables but they are still a division of shinobis like the rest out there. they produce results and intel which is what they are built for and are still fallible... imagine a naruto manga where these anbu are infallible, it'll be stale and unintersting... even the 4th hokage died so early imagine if he hadn't, then the manga will have long been over cos he would have put an end to madara and kabuto and all the akatsuki ninjas... so anbu don't suck... it's all art of the play

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pretty sure he was out cold from being in the middle of a 9tailed rasengan vs. curse mark chidori explosion not fatigue, hes got the 2nd most chakra in the entire series thats his main power is it takes so much to keep him down the uzimaki body+9tails chakra makes him super powerful. and he can still use 10,000 shadow clones at once so he isn't really worried about chakra use if hes making entire armies with his chakra.
    yea but he over does it u seen when he was training to do the rasengan he did it so much until he passed out there for he has a limit to his chakra ya sure he has way more chakra than all the other shinobis and villains but still he has a limit

Page 3 of 3 « First 123