Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Sasori vs. orochimaru & kabuto

If Sasori hadn't been killed by sakura and chiyo, and gone to meet kabuto alone at the bridge and been ambushed like they planed, do you think he would have died there or been able to defeat oro and kabuto alone?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasori vs. orochimaru & kabuto

If that did happen, which it didn't for a reason but he would most likely have been captured or died. Him and Oro worked together so Oro knows a lot about him but he wouldn't know much about Oro due to the fact that he is a sneaky snake and has things up his slaves always. My guess would be he would most likely take Kabuto out or something like that than Oro would take him out.

Also remeber Oro created him into that puppet he is now, so Oro knows where to attack

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

what do you mean he made sasori into the puppet he is? pretty sure they were partners in akatsuki but sasori made his own puppets

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    what do you mean he made sasori into the puppet he is? pretty sure they were partners in akatsuki but sasori made his own puppets
    Well Sasori's whole body is a puppet that was an experiment done by Oro for Sasori thats why Chiyo was shocked that Sasori still looked young. The puppets he uses for battle were created by Sasori

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i've seen alot more out of Sasori than i have out of ooruchimaru, I think Sasori would have won

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto would have been killed with the poison, maybe not the first attempt but he would not have been able to constantly dodge like lady chiyo had sakura doing, and ooruchimaru is careless because he seemed invincible

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Well Sasori's whole body is a puppet that was an experiment done by Oro for Sasori thats why Chiyo was shocked that Sasori still looked young. The puppets he uses for battle were created by Sasori
    uhh i don't remember anything saying oro made his puppet jutsu for him, feel free to link what says that.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasori would have likely won. Sasori only lost because the people he fought had a very good idea of his skills and movements and the perfect skills to be able to deal with them. Oro is a very talented ninja, but how would he have been able to kill Sasori? Even Edo Tensei wouldn't have been as effective against him after seeing how kankuro dealed with them. I believe Sasori was actually one of the strongest ninjas in the manga and he only lost because he was put in a bad situation. Even the strongest ninjas will lose if they are fighting peope who have what it takes to exploit their weaknesses.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

Orochimaru alone can defeat Sasori. With Kabuto there, they're gunna destroy Sasori. Kabuto isn't that bad either, he held his own against Tsunade and can go toe to toe with kakashi. So Orochimaru AND Kabuto vs Sasori is overkill in this situation.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think Orochimaru and Kabuto could beat Sasori. It would be hard enough for them to beat Hiruko and the 3rd Kazekage, and performance of 100 puppets.

Sasori wins this battle.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    uhh i don't remember anything saying oro made his puppet jutsu for him, feel free to link what says that.
    I'm sorry, just kinda lazy to look for it. I think your getting it wrong he didn't create his puppet jutsu but he created the big fat puppet thing the real Sasori was under and also he created Sasori into a puppet so he could never get old, thus thats why he was a complete puppet himself. It will make sense if you go back and watch the battle between Sakura/Chiyo VS Sasori. He had this container where his heart was contained in or whatever.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasori would have killed Kabuto. And as for Oro, I think the iron sand is Sasori's best chance. Otherwise Orochimaru

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also take into account that Oro was much weaker due to the fact that when he was in Akatsuki, he had his own body, but years later he absorbed that other guy, instead of sasuke, that made him weaker and he became more sick.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

... Sasori made himself into a puppet and all the puppets he uses were created by him. The puppets that Kankuro used were also his creation. He had been a puppet when he joined Akatsuki and teamed up with Orochimaru. You have the wrong info.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasori

edit: he wanted Orochimaru dead for betraying him, Akatsuki and trying to take over Itachi's body. He sent Kabuto as a spy after him who was later convinced by Oro to join him instead. Sasori was planning to meet up with Kabuto in order to take out Orochimaru himself.

Orochimaru and Kabuto would lose if they did face him. Orochimaru couldn't use his hands and Sasori has his unique poison which takes effect instantly. He also had intel on Oro and Kabuto's abilities too.

Last edited by Inception; 01-19-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    ... Sasori made himself into a puppet and all the puppets he uses were created by him. The puppets that Kankuro used were also his creation. He had been a puppet when he joined Akatsuki and teamed up with Orochimaru. You have the wrong info.

edit: he wanted Orochimaru dead for betraying him, Akatsuki and trying to take over Itachi's body. He sent Kabuto as a spy after him who was later convinced by Oro to join him instead. Sasori was planning to meet up with Kabuto in order to take out Orochimaru himself.

Orochimaru and Kabuto would lose if they did face him. Orochimaru couldn't use his hands and Sasori has his unique poison which takes effect instantly. He also had intel on Oro and Kabuto's abilities too.
    I never said Oro created his puppets those I know where created by Sasori maybe the way I said it came out wrong. I know Oro did some kinda experiment on Sasori as they were a team and were some what friends

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

In the manga and anime it was suggested not that Sasori's chakra and soul or whatever was poured into that container by himself, not by Orochimaru.

Meaninghe turn himself into a puppet.

I think this guy is getting confused or realtiong it with Oro's soul transfer jutsu which is surely very alike Sasori's possible body charkra-into puppet transfer jutsu

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come 2 HELL if u wanna meet
    me***

ofcourse orochimaru would win against sasori if dey were in a fight ...
    oro would hav crushed d puppet mastre 2 pieces ...
    sasori's no match 2 oro...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I never said Oro created his puppets those I know where created by Sasori maybe the way I said it came out wrong. I know Oro did some kinda experiment on Sasori as they were a team and were some what friends
    you're reading the wrong manga

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

yeah thats the right way of putting it, sasori was already a living puppet by the time he met orochimaru and his heart is in the jar in his chest , and it would have happened the same time/place that yamato/sai/sakura and naruto fought them so orochimaru can use his hands.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, maybe I was reading the wrong manga lol. I know they both had respect for each other and it would some what be difficult for Sasori to make himself into a puppet by himself, since Oro likes to do experiments to help people out thought he must've done something (Like he helped Danzou with the wood element thing).

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, maybe I was reading the wrong manga lol. I know they both had respect for each other and it would some what be difficult for Sasori to make himself into a puppet by himself, since Oro likes to do experiments to help people out thought he must've done something (Like he helped Danzou with the wood element thing).
    yep it would make more sense but Sasori was just badass like that. He took down the 3rd iron sand Kazekage, who was said to be the strongest Kazekage in Sand's history. He did it by himself and made the kage into a puppet which supposedly started the 3rd ninja war when Sand attempted to search for him.

Oro met him much later.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yep it would make more sense but Sasori was just badass like that. He took down the 3rd iron sand Kazekage, who was said to be the strongest Kazekage in Sand's history. He did it by himself and made the kage into a puppet which supposedly started the 3rd ninja war when Sand attempted to search for him.

Oro met him much later.
    Yeah he was but too bad he had to lose to Chiyo and Sakura but I guess it was ok since Chiyo stated that he saw right thru her attack but still fell for it.

Wish we could've saw more of him, it should've been Hidan who dead at that point lol

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on one

Kabuto would've died I don't see orochi playing team mate like chino did with Sakura and after that it would've been a good fight that I think Easley would've one. The problem is most of the time we see orochi fight it's really all defense with him shedding skin and running away. So other than his sword kusanagi I really would like to see all his offensive power (but he is one the legendary three so I know he can fight)

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

most of oro's offense is summoning snakes, spitting stuff, making his body look like a snake or silly putty type stuff. The dudes body make up is just rediculous i don't think he can even be poisoned by sasori?
    i know hes immune to normal poison and sasuke somehow got it passed on to him while they were training together.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All true but this was prior to him losing his hands. He was no doubt one of the bests when he fought the 3rd Hokage.

Sasori's poison was unique and it takes effect as soon as it injects. Only Sakura had the cure and Chiyo mentioned that Tsunade was the only one capable of coming up with one before Kankuro dies. I don't think Oro would have survived the poison. Oro took on 4-tailed Naruto in his weakened form but his body gave in after a while.

It would've been a good fight but Oro might have ended up running and Kabuto being killed.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»