View Poll Results: Can Tsunade Defeat any of the current Kage?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course, she's one of the sannin

21 35.59%
  • No way, her fighting skills are outmatched against the Kage

18 30.51%
  • Maybe

20 33.90%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Re: Can Tsunade defeat any of the current Kage in battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    Tsunade:

- Grandaugther of the first hokage (yes it means something)
    - Is of Senju bloodline, also Uzumaki.
    - One of the sannins
    - Trained by Sarutobi the third hokage
    - Worlds best and legendary (worldknown) medical nin
    - Lots of experiences through the battlefield
    - She healed the psychological damage caused by Tsukuyomi, where Tsukuyomi is stated by Zetzu to be one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence.
    - Insane Strength (Creating craters with her heel, ground fissures with her little finger)
    - Orochimaru was positive she could remove the effects of the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.
    - Creation rebirth (kind of immortality)
    - Can summon slugs (Katsuyu)
    - Jiraiya commented that no one could stand equal to her in terms of combat and medical prowess"

I think we know about Tsunade more than people actually believe. We know less about the other kages. Her trademark abilities is ofcourse her medical. I believe her creation rebirth is so strong, that none of the kages would have power enough to counter it before she could fell. Look at how many times she got stabbed by Orochimaru with his sword, she managed to heal all of the wounds and its even possible to recreate organs. I mean, theres nothing more to ask for. Just wait and see, she will reveal her nature type and show us more of her powers, she have been developing new abilities all the time, and as she became hokage she has all access to the forbidden seals.
    all stuff we already know and still after seeing the other 4 fight once or twice they look stronger then her, like i said shes got super strenght so if she can get close and nail one of them shes got something going, she can heal so minor attacks aren't so much a problem.

But considering gaara and Tkage can fly and attack long range easily shes got a uphill battle there, raikage is also crazy strong and with his raiton armor as fast as the 4th hokage himself and has "tailed beat level chakra", she probably get smacked around till getting put to sleep with a power bomb.

she could probably beat mizukage but the only stuff we know about her is she has 2 KG and 3 element affinitys so if she has alot of mid/long range elemental jutsu to shoot while keeping far away she might have a chance.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Nope...she is the weakest kage ever

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well she is pretty weak and while she is a senju and have great medical skills she is just outmatch by the other kages.
    They have probly abiltys that we don't know were i really doubt Tsunade has any secrets.
    Just my opinion..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well we never seen tsunade do all your moves so we do not know her full powers

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    who in the village can beat Tsunade?!? (exclude Naruto)
    I think kakashi is stronger than tsunade because, in a fight tsunade's best abilities are her super human strength and her style of reading the opponents moves, but she can't be compared with kakashi who can read his opponents movement better using the Sharingan,his fast has more jutsus than her and he is even smarter, the only thing that he is inferior in is his chakra levels which he can deal with, he also has his MS technique.
    Another aspect is that in Tsunade's fight with Kabuto she wasn't able to kill him or even defeat him, I think that he was weaker than kakashi at the time, so kakashi and even guy with his eight gates may be stronger, I mean guy was able to defeat kisame( a feat even without his sword) a shinobi who was able to hold his ground against killerbee's version two which I think would destroy tsunade.

Last edited by Sharingan Itachi; 01-24-2011 at 11:50 PM.

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm... i agree that Tsunade does seem inferior to the other Kages, but she is still the hokage, and one of the legendary Sannin... I doubt we have seen all of her combat skills (offensive ones).
    Or at least i sure hope this isn't everything she is able to do... remember Kakashi stated the jounins have one or more elemental afinities developed... so i guess tsunade has some elemental techniques as well.
    And her healing powers and the Creation Rebirth (almost immortality) are not something to joke about...
    And her superhuman strength is insane... one hit from her and you're gone... And about long range.... well if she hit you in the head with a rock -> Headshot, you're dead.
    But i guess we will have to wait and see, i hope she shows all of her skills in this war, and if she hasn't got anything new... then yea she's LAME.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think she is just the Hokage because of Medical skills and Administrative skills. She is good at her job.
    I wouldn't say she is the most deadly ninja in the Village but she makes up for it with Medical techniques and Super strength.

I do however think she makes a good Hokage and she proved in the Pain invasion that she was able to protect the village. Her summoning was useful. I dunno though I don't think she can't beat the other Kage's they seem to be more geared towards combat than Tsunade.

But I wouldn't hold that against her since I haven't really seen her fight all out I still think there is a lot of techniques that were never shown or mentioned but still may exist.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...

Tsunade vs Mezukage both are catty and can be *****y...be a good cat fight

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

watch the kabuto and oro fight vs. Tsunade. She can disable her opponents' movements. Cannot be killed in battle because of her ability to heal mortal wounds. She's also a deadly taijutsu user.

While she may be no match in raw power vs. the kages, she can obviously survive any of their attacks.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    watch the kabuto and oro fight vs. Tsunade. She can disable her opponents' movements. Cannot be killed in battle because of her ability to heal mortal wounds. She's also a deadly taijutsu user.

While she may be no match in raw power vs. the kages, she can obviously survive any of their attacks.
    Personally I doubt that she can survive any of their attacks. Each of them as I stated previously have attacks that could kill her instantly and she can't heal if she's instantly killed.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    She's hard to kill, but each of the other Kage's have a way to instantly kill her. A's liger bomb, lariat, or maybe even the forearm attack he used to break through susano'o. Onoki's dust release attack, Gaara's sand burial, and Mei's lava release attack.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123