Page 31 of 31 « First ... 212728293031
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MikEDaKiLLer View Post
    for a side note: some of you are talking about there being another war. well im also one to believe this too
    it will probably come at the end of the series though. i think there will be major battles between countries after madara is defeated
    naruto is believed to be the one... the one who will bring the world to peace... well i think naruto will become hokage right after the war starts and will bring everybody to peace.
    only an opinion though..
    WARRRR!!!!!

Yeah bro hardcore!!!

Super Kabutorochi will make an apperance with his zombie army and Sound Village Shinobi and attack Kohona and all the other Hidden Villages will attack Kohona because they alll wont the 9 tails Power which Naruto will have mastered by then...

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke_forever View Post
    how do you know?
    He dosent!!

Last edited by platinum69; 09-12-2008 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im really not happy the manga has not come out....:confused:

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MikEDaKiLLer View Post
    im really not happy the manga has not come out....:confused:
    i agree

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am now a Sage !!!!!!! My way of Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by meercy View Post
    i agree
    It is out now on Onemanga !

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itssss ooouuuuuuut!!!!!! Hahahahhahaahahaha:d:d:d:d:d

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes it's outtt!!! I've been waiting hella long! I thought those spoilers about sasuke wanting to kill all of konoha a fake! Man, that sucks. but sasuke still won't kill konoha. Naruto will own sasuke!
    I haven't been in here in a while, I've been busy with school and hw.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mm i wonder what he thinks about how konoha is involved... i wonder if he will attack the village or just go after akaksuki.. and yeah sasuke is crazy as helll... cant tell if its a front or if he is being serious..cause he said he was using akaksuki.. but besides that i wonder what naruto is going to bring up with the lil frog dude haha.. ask questions or just keep training even harder

oh and the riakage looks STRONG AS HELL!! wonder if he is stronger than tsunade!! that would be cool!!!
    the next few mangas are going to be cool as hell!! cant wait!!!!!!!!! ;p
    ugh... here we go with another week of waiting!!! i hate waiting!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MikEDaKiLLer; 09-12-2008 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just got through it, here's what I took from it:

*Naruto didn't get too much insight on his parents just yet, as expected
    *It's good to see Sasuke's new attitude towards his brother come to a front, but boy did he crank up the emo factor
    *The Raikage is a kage for a reason. To see him doing a one armed curl with what's clearly meant for bench pressing means that someone is going to get hurt. If they don't kill kirahachi, then he'll certainly side with them somehow. Maybe Madara will convince him. If they do, someone is going to die. Unless Madara steps in. Then the Raikage might be left hurting.

Last edited by TLK; 09-12-2008 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=TLK;364824]If they don't kill kirahachi, QUOTE]

who is that ?

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

her can you get naruto manga 416:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/i0fg0u

so then you can realas it....

Last edited by kaalsaas; 09-12-2008 at 08:57 AM.

I am now a Sage !!!!!!! My way of Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My thoughts on the Manga 416

1. Naruto was shown crying while reading the book. The question is , does he understand and know the truth about his lineage.. I am not sure he does... His Parents dont feature in the book and it's the story of the character "Naruto" in the book... The question is why is Naruto Crying..... Did he realize anything or is just got all Emo .. What do you all think ??

2. Naruto remembers his conversation with J-man regarding Sasuke's defection. He also asks about Orochimaru... Why do you think he remembers this suddenly in the middle of reading the book... It did not make sense.

3. J-Man said he is going to change the world with his books. Which books did he mean ? He wrote just one good book and it did not sell. After that he only wrote spiced up perverted books ..lol.. which were bestsellers.. Am i missing something.

4. "I ve got something more important" on Page 10 is not clear. When J-Man says that he wouldnt give Naruto his autograph, does Naruto think of that line meaning he has something more important than autograph in J-Man's book.. What do you all think ?

5. And now to the most important point !

I think Sasuke's discussion with Madara about destruction of Konoha is definitely a flashback. Madara thinks back to this conversation after Sasuke tells him that after healing his wounds, he is going to Konoha.

My Reasons

(a) This scene is shown after Sasuke leaves for healing up his wounds and in the conversation Sasuke and Madara are shown sitting opp to each other and chatting.

(b ) I think this(destroying all of konoha) was Sasuke's original plan regarding Konoha or atleast what he wanted Madara to beleive..

(c) We all know that Sasuke thought of team 7 during his fight with 8 tails and this definitely shows that he is not filled with so much hate so as to not remember important friends. This makes the conversation with Madara highly unlikely and hence it has to be a flashback.

(d) One last observation to add to this. I think the black pattern drawn on the left hand side bottom corner near Madara is to tell us that it is a flashback and Madara is think back to his conversation with Sasuke.

6. I really really think Sasuke is setting up Madara like he did with Orochimaru. Sasuke is a cleaver ******* and he'll suck up to Madara and tell him all he needs to hear until the very last moment that he is gonna give up on him.

7. I think when Sasuke said that he is going to Konoha, he meant it differently. I think he wants to go back to Konoha to fufill his real plan (whatever it is) and meet team 7. May be help konoha against Pein till Naruto shows up and owns Pein.

Sasuke's heart is with Konoha and Team 7, not against them. He is definitely using Madara and will show his true colors soon..

What do you all think ?? Please rep

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Chapter 416 is upon us!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/01/