Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 416 Predictions / 415 Discussion

Naruto Manga 415 has been released.
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/415/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 415 and predict Naruto Manga 416.

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

what a cheesy end to the fight killerbee almost killed all of them and sasuke returned it in on blow, and it looks like naruto will know the truth about his father and mother

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto is already thinking he can finish the rasenshuriken now. as for learning about his parents.. i don't think he'll learn about them until he gets back to konoha.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ho tha fuk did ****** win that

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i just want to know why it hurts sasuke to use his own eyes... i mean, itachi never showed that he was in THAT much pain, did he?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    well i just want to know why it hurts sasuke to use his own eyes... i mean, itachi never showed that he was in THAT much pain, did he?
    i think its cuz ****** sux

Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi was in pain, he just didn't show it. Difference of experience I think. But I mean, if Itachi had that kind of power and never used it... or at least very rarely, there has to be a reason. In fact two. One was the pain, the other was it accelerated his blindness.

Someone in the last chapters section asked what Naruto thought he could do now. I'd like to reopen that discussion. I think him and Sasuke are both looking at their own power levels and thinking they can take each other. Naruto so he can bring his boy back, and Sasuke so he can finally prove he's stronger.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

1) naruto will likely learn about his parents (and if anyone noticed, only his eyes went frog. no frog warts, no webbed hands/feet) in the next few issues.. And I wonder what he thinks he'll be able to do..theres definately a technique he has in mind.. its either rasenshuriken or the one Jiraiya warned him not to do

2) sasuke unlocks another of the MS's powers.. you would think that having next to no one to how him the deepest secrets about the sharingan, it would take him longer to figure some of this stuff out. but his drive for power seems to have made it the opposite (though I suspect itachi's transfer might have a little to do with it). while im thinking of it, Sasuke didn't technically kill his best friend.. how does he have MS?

3) as for the cloud ninja noticing the uchiha crest. as far as most of the naruto world knows, Itachi and sasuke were the only 2 left. and the raikage is killerbee's brother? that explains a little about how he was able to block his number eight

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cant wait to next week i think it will probaly be a full episode of naruto or well most of it will be about him and sage training and he will fing out about his father at least or maby jiraiya being his godfather

Kagesennin
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the Mangekyo's powers are largely reactionary. Sasuke needed Amaterasu so it came out. The more important part of the story is his ability to extinguish the flame, something Itachi could not accomplish. Much like Naruto he is surpassing his predecessors.

As for the book. Once Naruto reads it he will know Jiraya named him, and probably question the toad about his parent's idents. Now whether he knows or will tell is up in the air.

Last edited by Talisix; 09-05-2008 at 07:15 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter.Cant wait to see Narutos reaction after reading the book.Hope we get to see whats going on with Pein and Kohona soon.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wad a lousy ending....sasuke won alright..as expected really....but i find the ability to extinguish the flames strange...

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Finally some Persective on things!!!!

First off, I'd like to say that it was Really Predictable that Sasuke was going to beat the 8 tails; I mean Who didn't see that coming 500,000 miles away!?!?!?!

I saw that come once Sasuke joined the Akatsuki; what I didn't expect was for Shark Boy to ACTUALLY DIE; wow didn't see that coming.

Also, Naruto will finally learn where his Name came from and Hopefully his Family Heritage will be revealed to him as well; Maybe it will come from an inscription in the back of the book; I still can't wait to see his reaction toward his heritage.

Also did anyone else catch the small hint that Naruto is goin to start training with the Rasenshurikken Again? That's gonna be fun to watch.

Also we are FINALLY getting perspective on the love interests in the manga; This chapter showed that Sasuke had some feeling for Karin; He was willing to do anything to put the flames out and Finally unlocked his Final UNIQUE power of his MS.

Also in the anime, we final know what Sakura was thinking in the manga when she was crying on her bed looking at the team 7 photo; and for all of you SasuSaku fans out there, She wasn't thinking of Sasuke!!!!!

So Kishi has Finally showed a little bit of his hand, and I have the feeling that Shippuden in the Manga will be coming to an End a little after the Pein Vs. Konoha Fight (That should be at the end of this year or during the beginning of 2009).

In closing, All I have to say is I think that the end of Shippuden is going to be a blast, Somewhere along the way we're going to see a lot more NaruSaku Parts, and Naruto will Finally learn about his Heritage!!!! Hell Yeah!!!!!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

did sakura see the team 7 photo?

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by musicgenesis View Post
    did sakura see the team 7 photo?
    yeah.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

erm..when?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in this week's anime.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah we gunna see tobi
    talkin 2 saskuse
    and wow none of them died not even karin
    (damn)

Quote Originally Posted by naruto1217 View Post
    first off, i'd like to say that it was really predictable that sasuke was going to beat the 8 tails; i mean who didn't see that coming 500,000 miles away!?!?!?!

I saw that come once sasuke joined the akatsuki; what i didn't expect was for shark boy to actually die; wow didn't see that coming.

Also, naruto will finally learn where his name came from and hopefully his family heritage will be revealed to him as well; maybe it will come from an inscription in the back of the book; i still can't wait to see his reaction toward his heritage.

Also did anyone else catch the small hint that naruto is goin to start training with the rasenshurikken again? That's gonna be fun to watch.

Also we are finally getting perspective on the love interests in the manga; this chapter showed that sasuke had some feeling for karin; he was willing to do anything to put the flames out and finally unlocked his final unique power of his ms.

Also in the anime, we final know what sakura was thinking in the manga when she was crying on her bed looking at the team 7 photo; and for all of you sasusaku fans out there, she wasn't thinking of sasuke!!!!!

So kishi has finally showed a little bit of his hand, and i have the feeling that shippuden in the manga will be coming to an end a little after the pein vs. Konoha fight (that should be at the end of this year or during the beginning of 2009).

In closing, all i have to say is i think that the end of shippuden is going to be a blast, somewhere along the way we're going to see a lot more narusaku parts, and naruto will finally learn about his heritage!!!! Hell yeah!!!!!
    dued the water dude is not dead he is just weak
    he is able to regenrate
    but is weakagainstl ighting attacks

Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    what a cheesy end to the fight killerbee almost killed all of them and sasuke returned it in on blow, and it looks like naruto will know the truth about his father and mother
    once again Nice sig PM it 2 me plz
    finaly fantsy 7 is the greates t:D:D:D:D:D:D
    the ps 1 game might b so rare now eh

Last edited by SAKumono26; 09-05-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post

thank you Versuvio-Sama... the chapter was amazing... Sasuke was awesome:D

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    naruto is already thinking he can finish the rasenshuriken now. as for learning about his parents.. i don't think he'll learn about them until he gets back to konoha.
    wat if he already knows like when heas leaving konha befoe the time skip
    he looked @ the 4th hokage statue and siad "watch me "
    i bet he already knows
    he is just matured and keeping things to himself

Quote Originally Posted by Versuvio View Post

U do need more posts BOSS

Last edited by SAKumono26; 09-05-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hmm.. interesting !

1. Im full of MS what a idiotic end was that amaterasu beat the 8tails in an instant c'mon that was borring.

2. Damn i hope naruto will ask pafrog about his dad and what relationship he had with jiraiya. And what was that on page 15-16 What can he maybe do now ? thats interesting.

3. erm i dont want to overact but when the two shinobi noticed that one of them is an uchiha i thougt it could be the reason for that War we heard about in an interview with kishi - maybe the raikage attacks konoha cuz on of their uchiha's killed his brother.

But its only a guess.

What do you think?:D

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mabey but since every land will knows about akastuki tobi will mabey start form an army of S rank shinobi
    and well since pain me b dead by naruto
    it would be tobi with tailed bestes and team hawk and hidden rain village and other coneections v.s Konha Raikage and the village the and village and ossibly many more

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GarFiku View Post
    1. Im full of MS what a idiotic end was that amaterasu beat the 8tails in an instant c'mon that was borring.

2. Damn i hope naruto will ask pafrog about his dad and what relationship he had with jiraiya. And what was that on page 15-16 What can he maybe do now ? thats interesting.

3. erm i dont want to overact but when the two shinobi noticed that one of them is an uchiha i thougt it could be the reason for that War we heard about in an interview with kishi - maybe the raikage attacks konoha cuz on of their uchiha's killed his brother.

But its only a guess.

What do you think?:D
    yeah this chapter was boring to be honest. how come a lil amaterasu take 8 tails down so easily,that was bull.

yeah i think konaha is in big trouble now, i think cloud village gonna attack konoha no matter what.

yep yep true this time naruto gonna know about who is parent.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And what do you think naruto was talking about "maybe now i can do it!" controling kyubi's chakra ? or what ?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he was referring to finishing of the rasenshuriken...but im not too sure

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... Last»