I have a problem with naruto Saying he needs a clone to do rasengan.

1. THE SHADOW CLONE TECHNIQUE
This Technique divides the user into equal copies of him/herself right down to chakra. The clones can move independently from the original naruto's will but does not have separate personalities. Therefore Naruto will think of a plan or strategy and his clone will have that same plan to carry out. They are basically and simply another naruto, not tied to one mind, they can think for themselves.
__________________________________________________ _________
Now the reason Naruto need his clone to do rasengan is because he could not concentrate on both shape manipulation, compressing the chakra at the same time. So basically it is two separate naruto's doing the same technique, Two Heads in the same Hole.

When Naruto had the one tailed cloak at the valley of end he did a one handed rasengan, kishi didn't tell us how he did it so here is what I think. Sasuke couldn't predict the movements of both naruto and the the chakra cloak, he stated "it was like the chakra had a mind of its own." Well yes he was correct, the 9tails was in control, while naruto stile had some control. The fox was the next mind/head focusing chakra in that situation helping to preform the rasengan.
__________________________________________________ _________
2. The TAILED BEAST BOMB
It was said that this move was the inspiration for rasengan having the same, rotation and compression principles. Therefore Naruto should use clones, but he was told not to use clones.

Instead he was forced to create chakra arms from the Rikodu cloak.

Because Naruto is controlling the fox chakra it should still prove too difficult a task since there is only one mind involved in making the beast bomb, the same dumb naruto mind that could not handle the overload of rotation and compression in the beginning of that same manga. How the hell all of a sudden is it that he is able to COMPRESSION, ROTATION, by himself. I mean all along it was too much load on his brain to preform two tasks at once so he created another copy of himself so it can do the other task for him and ease the overload on his tiny brain.

I BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS A MAJOR CONTRADICTION IN MANGA