Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

Resurrected Itachi

After reading the latest manga I noticed Sasori did not come back with any of his puppets which sucked. So this got me thinking everyone comes back with their original bodies so what about Itachi will he be able to use Mongekyo or even sharingan or will he be completely blind. I only say this because now that Sasuke has his eyes it doesent make sense that he could also have them. I suppose the same goes for Nagato since Tobi/Madara took the Rinnegan or at least one. So tell me what you think, what condition will Itachi be in now?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Re: Resurrected Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Ariow View Post
    After reading the latest manga I noticed Sasori did not come back with any of his puppets which sucked. So this got me thinking everyone comes back with their original bodies so what about Itachi will he be able to use Mongekyo or even sharingan or will he be completely blind. I only say this because now that Sasuke has his eyes it doesent make sense that he could also have them. I suppose the same goes for Nagato since Tobi/Madara took the Rinnegan or at least one. So tell me what you think, what condition will Itachi be in now?
    The bodies they come back with are made from the earth.. Think about it like this.. Deidara was basically blown the fawk up.. He still has his body tho.

Even tho Sasugay has his eyes the body resurrected is from the Earth but still has all of his abilities, just like the fight with Oro & the 3rd..

The 2nd Hokage was recognized as one of the best water jutsu users & the resurrected body had the ability to materialize water from the water particles in the air itself..

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

that doesn't answer his question

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

then what can blind itachi do anyway

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    with god all things are
    possiable

whan you are resurrected, you have all the power to do anthing.. last go back to season3 whan orochimaro resurrect the fist hokage and the second hokage they have power to paform there skilled so itachi will be fine.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there are many possible things,,
    it can be true that Itachi is already dead (as he passed some of his powers to Naruto)
    however, no one is sure..
    who knows he may still be alive..

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnatic View Post
    there are many possible things,,
    it can be true that Itachi is already dead (as he passed some of his powers to Naruto)
    however, no one is sure..
    who knows he may still be alive..
    there can be no doubt that itachi is dead, he was sumoned with the edo tensei, only dead people can be summoned with edo tensei, and it seems there are a few more conditions to it aswel, I guess that it also has to be a spirit with and earthly attachment, like an unforfilled wish or disire, but this is not confirmed yet in the manga.

concerning the toppic, my guess is dat itachi will be a resurected with his eye powers intact. remember for example kakuzu was also summoned but his body belongs to konoha, the kakuzu we see there does not use the original body, only the soul. the konoha medical ninja must have been poking around in the real body but you don't see the resurected one with openings . I think the dust that forms the new body takes the shape that the soul sees as the original body. and the actual powers come from the soul

as someone pointed out befor the second hokage was praised as one of the most gifted water users of all time, and the resurected second hokage certainly proved that he could live up to that fame. on top of that there is the first hokage with the wood style, that sumon could use the wood style so that makes me think that the actual powers and abilitys are linked to the soul even if they came from the original body (like eye powers)

so in conclusion, my guess is that the edo tensei body's of itachi and nagato will have their ocular powers intact and the dust will form something that resembels their original eye's, even though the actual eye's belong to some other person now

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He cant be alive as he was resurrected by a jutsu and i dont the a living person can be brought back from a death Resurrection jutsu

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

i guess itachi would be blind =| since he went blind before he died

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato may have the rinnegan when resurrected but itachi went 99% blind before his death, so i'm not so sure about itachi

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

sasori does not have the pupets cuz they are non living objects like a kunai or knife you cant resurect a knife. as to itachi his abilities are all biological his eyes arent items they are a part of his body get it now?

leaves 1 question though why did deidara have his explossive clay?

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    sasori does not have the pupets cuz they are non living objects like a kunai or knife you cant resurect a knife. as to itachi his abilities are all biological his eyes arent items they are a part of his body get it now?

about your question, I'm sure that cley is not something that is found in nature, the creation of the clay must be a jutsu in itselfe, therfor deidara could have created some clay when he was resurected. I'm sure the ammount he can create is limited, otherwhise he would not have made certain comments about the volume of clay he had on him while fighting gaara and during the chase with kakashi and naruto

* golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi will be ressurected with his eyes
    i mean it would be lame if he will not have his eyes that is the source of all itachi's power

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well those above me posted all of the reasons as to why Itachi and Nagato should have their eye powers and i agree with them. And also think about it, without their eyes, there's nothing special... what powers do nagato and itachi have without their eye powers? weak... or at least not worthy to be resurrected.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

You'll get to see the kind of badass sick attachment he's got when he appears. Why? Because he expected his brother to take the good guys' side, and as you know Sasuke has perfected to its max the art of becoming a supreme *******. Nah, Itachi will be petted By Kabuto meanly!!!!!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that itachi will have his MS powers and will be able to use it as when he was alive.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LMAO at the comic

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi can't use Mongekyo sharingan, but he still is strong

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Deidara's clay is just regular clay except for the fact that his chakra flows through it, making it chakra clay.

It's best compared to Gaara's sand. It's regular sand, just with his own special (Jinchuuriki in this case) chakra flowing through it.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawliet defiled my Status!

Everyone is forgetting the basis of the technique and what exactly it is.
    "(...)The Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. Kabuto Yakushi mentions that Tobirama Senju and Orochimaru were the only ones who knew how to use this technique, and Kabuto now claims to have mastered it to a degree even higher than them. Before the technique can be performed, a living sacrifice must be found. The sacrifice's body is used as a vessel for the soul of whoever is being revived, with dirt and ash encasing them to resemble the original body of the person being resurrected. The end product is stored in a casket until summoned by the user.

When first summoned, the body of the resurrected appears gray and in a state of minor decay. They retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai. However, with the application of a special tag their personalities can be removed, with the extent of this removal being entirely dependent on the individual structure of the particular inserted tag, but whatever the psychological implications their appearance is restored to a closer likeness of how they looked in life. This technique can be used to summon multiple people at once, dependent upon the possession of the necessary amount of live sacrifices and chakra that's needed to summon them. However; as the summoner approaches the limit of the quantity of individuals they can resurrect concurrently, the difficultly in restraining each of the subjects own will becomes increasingly more taxing on the user, often forcing them to resort to the eradication of the personalities of the deceased in order to effectively maintain control.[2]

The revived are impossible to kill by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate, and unlike normal summonings the Impure World Resurrection summons can't be dispersed even by killing the summoner.[3] There are only three known methods to defeat the technique: the first is to seal away the soul; the second is to capture the summoner, and use a genjutsu to trick him to canceling the technique;[4] the third is if the bound "soul" is affected in some emotional way that gives the soul closure, like when Shin saw the picture Sai drew of him that he never got to see while he was alive.[5] Once any of these methods is accomplished, the bodies turn back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed lying among the ashes. (...)" Source NarutoWikia (and by the way, even if sometimes naruto wikia isn't completly correct, this time it is...

So, itachi will have his eyes, use MS and Sharingan techniques. He will also have his personality.

And the body of the summoned isn't their own. It's a sacrificied body that serves as a vessel for the summoned soul. Don't get confused. It's not that complicated. If the soul was the soul of someone who had Sharingan, the summoned will have it also. And there is no relation to the original body that the summoned one possessed. So, forget about that also.

ok?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

It would make sense for Itachi to have the sharingan. The sharingan is the result of a KG which while considered a "bloodline" trait, I think is more closely associated with the person's actual chakra, which is more related to their soul. The first Hokage's wood release was considered a KG and when he was revived he retained the ability to use it despite not being in his original body. It would make sense if the same went for Itachi.

Nagato on the other hand will not have the rinnengan. If it was truly given to him by Madara then that means it wasn't a part of his original body/soul. It would be no different than Sasori's puppets.

* golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nagato was resurrected before madara took his eyes so he will have his eyes, and so does itachi. y ? what the f*ck can itachi do when he's blind
    think about it almost all of his jutsu's are sharingan jutsu's, and his taijutsu is so good because of his sharingan so he will have his eyes. END OF DISCUSSION

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Danzo View Post
    It would make sense for Itachi to have the sharingan. The sharingan is the result of a KG which while considered a "bloodline" trait, I think is more closely associated with the person's actual chakra, which is more related to their soul. The first Hokage's wood release was considered a KG and when he was revived he retained the ability to use it despite not being in his original body. It would make sense if the same went for Itachi.

Nagato on the other hand will not have the rinnengan. If it was truly given to him by Madara then that means it wasn't a part of his original body/soul. It would be no different than Sasori's puppets.
    How do we know that Rinnegan belonged to Madara? He could've meant he helped trigger the Rinnegan in Nagato.

Most of the things that Tobi has said to people are lies. He is a deceptive character. He stole the 1st Hokage's power in order to use Izanagi, and so it's safer to assume that he "stole" Rinnegan too. Nagato will have the Rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by polleteke View Post
    nagato was resurrected before madara took his eyes so he will have his eyes, and so does itachi. y ? what the f*ck can itachi do when he's blind
    think about it almost all of his jutsu's are sharingan jutsu's, and his taijutsu is so good because of his sharingan so he will have his eyes. END OF DISCUSSION
    Edo Tensei doesn't work like that. As long as Nagato had the KG Rinnegan, his Edo Tensei summon will have it even if his corpse does not. Same with Itachi. It doesn't matter when they are resurrected; they will have their bloodline trait.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    How do we know that Rinnegan belonged to Madara? He could've meant he helped trigger the Rinnegan in Nagato.

Most of the things that Tobi has said to people are lies. He is a deceptive character. He stole the 1st Hokage's power in order to use Izanagi, and so it's safer to assume that he "stole" Rinnegan too. Nagato will have the Rinnegan.

Edo Tensei doesn't work like that. As long as Nagato had the KG Rinnegan, his Edo Tensei summon will have it even if his corpse does not. Same with Itachi. It doesn't matter when they are resurrected; they will have their bloodline trait.

Well ya, thats why I said "If" he truly gave Nagato the rinnengan.

But I don't think he way lying. He's been deceptive, but that was to people who knew were going to live. He knew he was going to kill Konan when he told her that he gave Nagato the rinnengan. Why lie to someone who is about to die?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She denied it! We don't know what he meant by "gave", but I do agree. Not everything he said is a lie. He has a habit of twisting stories to fit his personal gain .

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»