271 85.22%
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

Naruto Manga 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Manga 515 here and predict the next chapter 516.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/515

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 515 Discussion/ 516 Predictions

Great stuff cool to see all the divisions. Naruto learning how to use his Kyuubi mode was cool. It looks like Yamato is still alive so he might be saved somehow. All the Ninjas that Kabuto summoned was awesome & Hanzo was 1 of them so that will finally put to rest any doubt he was alive. & finally the war is starting going to be alot of great battles coming very excited

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow this chapter was something else, It just kept building up and up to an awesome climax. :D The rest of the chapters are going to be epic!

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

BEST FREAKING CHAPTER.... EVER!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know where to begin!!!!

AKATSUKI.... JINCHURIKIS.... KAGES... AND ALL THE DEAD LEGENDS!!!!! (cept 1st and 2nd hokages... being sealed and all)...

Wow... just wow... Naruto is going to be SOOOO freaking pissed when he finds out this is all going on behind his back....

And poor Yamato! :/

KISHI IS THIS GENERATIONS MANGA GOD!!!

No I know why they had to take a weeks off... so much detail in this manga.... must have taken awhile to draw!!! (even tho' they remain ahead by a few chapters)

FIVE OUT OF FIVE!!!!!!!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

OH FVCK FVCK FVCK! THE WAR IS STARTING TO LOOK SO, BUT SO, AMAZING!!!

One Piece and Naruto were right on the spot this week, props for Oda and Kishi
    Bleach was kinda cool aswell...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

OMFG this was a realy realy awesome chapter i mean this just makes me feel like i had lot's of LSD lol the next chapters will be even more awesome there will be 100 of battles, then naruto being able to control his kyubi chackra like that and all those summons kabuto did OMFG zabuza, nejis father, danzo and many many others that are awesome

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Warning: Bib may be required during the reading of this Chapter.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Zetsu looked kinda awesome
    Also, page 16-17 was missing, but I've uploaded it now, my apologies.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 11-02-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww !!!! No words for this !!!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Adrenaline rush :overjoy:

Best chapter in weeks and one of my peronsal favourites

Let's see the former raikage and kazekage and the previous mizukage was already a jinchuriki + it's not a hokage so the guy in bandages is the previous tsuchikage.

A lot of shinobi are truly going to get one major mind twist ._. Neji's father, Gaara's, Kankuro's and Temari's father, Asuma, Dan (I think Tsunad's lover...

And poor Yamato.

Last edited by Caliburn; 11-03-2010 at 08:32 AM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asuma and Neji's father... I wonder if Shikimaru will have to fight asuma... and neji his father... I... I can't stop drooling!!!!!

KisaIta/NaruHina/SasuSaku kiotsukatanna's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, finally returning to forums for the first time in who knows how long, a plan I've been slow to put into action, mostly due to the sheer fact that Kishimoto's last page took me completely off guard. Certainly, we were all expecting the Akatsuki to be reanimated for this war, the Jinchuuriki were a bit of a surprise but believable, and the Kage's, while a little more surprising, were still just surprise and something I could nod my head at and go, "Okay."

However, that last page?... Haku, Zabuza, Chiyo, Kimimaro, Hanzo, Asuma, Hizashi, DAN?... Some of the last people I ever expected. On one hand, I find it... thrilling in a way to see these characters again, and to see the Jinchuuriki playing actual roles in a way that we can see them as well, come to think of it. On the other, I still have difficulty comprehending these people that Kishimoto has pulled out for this war. It's... I don't even know what it is. The only thing I can manage is a wry grin when recalling that Haku has scored very high on many of the popularity polls, including Shippuden ones, even though he only hung around for one arc.

On another note, I really did like this chapter. We finally saw Sasuke again, even if it was only for a page, which is unsurprising considering that this marks the beginning of the "War Arc," I suppose you could call it. I really am curious to see what pattern his eyes are and what reaction, if any, he will have towards the knowledge that not only has Kabutomaru joined their forces, but that of seeing his "brother" again, for as shown by Deidara, they do in fact retain their personality. It will certainly be interesting, I think.

I will definitely admit that I am disappointed by the lack of Kisame amongst the corpses. However, that may be due to the fact that, as far as I can recall, none of them are aware of Kisame's death yet.

All in all, I look forward to next chapter and don't think it can come any sooner. .

Status
    Sep 2010
    Where the treasure of Gold D Roger is located
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    OH FVCK FVCK FVCK! THE WAR IS STARTING TO LOOK SO, BUT SO, AMAZING!!!

One Piece and Naruto were right on the spot this week, props for Oda and Kishi
    Bleach was kinda cool aswell...
    never heard so hyped over a war to break free But yeah IT's a damn awesome chapter and both Naruto and One piece was on spot early in the week

Hageshii tsuchi jutsu * Yukimaru Yoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi I must say ur one badass!!! Great chapter..Only thing I thought was overkill was reviving so many ppl with edo tensei..physically No one has that much chakara to do so unless there a jinchuuriki..I like how kishi got our hopes up when the coffins where open lol we all thought we were going to see the person in the coffin that had madara scared? how many of u guys thought that? haha i did

Last edited by Yukimaru Yoshi; 11-02-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Words can't describe how awesome this chapter was
    -Kakashi's a general
    -The Tsuchikage carrying that whole Island
    -Naruto using the Rikudou mode as an arm, that puts that theory rest. If Naruto ketches you with that its over.
    -The new joint shinobi headbands. I can't Waite till Naruto sport that baby.
    -All of Akatsuki, the jinchurriki, other dead kage and other powerful shinobi. He better bring back Jiraiya because he was as powerful as Oro without sage mode.

I can't wait till Naruto joins the war, with his new powers he will be like his father the special reinforces, the carvery, the air strike.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pff, I still have goosebumps. This shit was AWESOME! One of my favourite chapters! Just EPIC..

KisaIta/NaruHina/SasuSaku kiotsukatanna's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Yoshi View Post
    Kishi I must say ur one badass!!! Great chapter..Only thing I thought was overkill was reviving so many ppl with edo tensei..physically No one has that much chakara to do so unless there a jinchuuriki..I like how kishi got our hopes up when the coffins where open lol we all thought we were going to see the person in the coffin that had madara scared? how many of u guys thought that? haha i did
    . Oh, definitely, you bet I did! Still, the people we did see were quite the shockers.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

I never expected Kishi to do a Steven King on us, First you got an army of Zetsu's and Now Kabuto has produce an army of the living dead.

Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto is one crazy ass bastard haha Damn !!

He is so freaking powerfull !!!!!

He can take over villages with just the army he has

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

first off! it was the best damn chapter in a while, some of my fav ninjas are back. sasuke is almost ready kabuto has one bad azz army, and and i just can't wail untill the next chapter!O.O

Hageshii tsuchi jutsu * Yukimaru Yoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kiotsukatanna View Post
    Alright, finally returning to forums for the first time in who knows how long, a plan I've been slow to put into action, mostly due to the sheer fact that Kishimoto's last page took me completely off guard. Certainly, we were all expecting the Akatsuki to be reanimated for this war, the Jinchuuriki were a bit of a surprise but believable, and the Kage's, while a little more surprising, were still just surprise and something I could nod my head at and go, "Okay."

However, that last page?... Haku, Zabuza, Chiyo, Kimimaro, Hanzo, Asuma, Hizashi, DAN?... Some of the last people I ever expected. On one hand, I find it... thrilling in a way to see these characters again, and to see the Jinchuuriki playing actual roles in a way that we can see them as well, come to think of it. On the other, I still have difficulty comprehending these people that Kishimoto has pulled out for this war. It's... I don't even know what it is. The only thing I can manage is a wry grin when recalling that Haku has scored very high on many of the popularity polls, including Shippuden ones, even though he only hung around for one arc.

On another note, I really did like this chapter. We finally saw Sasuke again, even if it was only for a page, which is unsurprising considering that this marks the beginning of the "War Arc," I suppose you could call it. I really am curious to see what pattern his eyes are and what reaction, if any, he will have towards the knowledge that not only has Kabutomaru joined their forces, but that of seeing his "brother" again, for as shown by Deidara, they do in fact retain their personality. It will certainly be interesting, I think.

I will definitely admit that I am disappointed by the lack of Kisame amongst the corpses. However, that may be due to the fact that, as far as I can recall, none of them are aware of Kisame's death yet.

All in all, I look forward to next chapter and don't think it can come any sooner. .
    I agree with u some of the ppl revived where shocking..these ppl will play a huge part in the battle do to the fact that almost everyone had a connection to some one who will be fighting in the war..

The only group that I think wont be as strong are the jinchuuriki's due to the fact they dont have there tailed beast so they shouldn't be able to fight to there highest potential.

As for kisame being revived, they do know kisame is dead however the requirements for edo tensei aren't fully clear...To use edo I personally believe the jutsu user most have some dna of that person, but in the manga it doesn't seem that way..judging by the manga I think the jutsu user can call upon whoever he/she desires.. Again personally I feel like edo tensei needs the requirement of DNA to be used do to the fact that a few strong ppl weren't in kabuto's army...

1. Jiraiya..died in an unknown location in the rain so therefore kabuto couldnt get any DNA from his body..

2. Hidan..died on the Nara clan's property so again kabuto doesn't have dNA to get.

3. 3rd hokage..died but sealed within the Death God

4. Kisame, his body exploded before he died...

These are a few ppl I thought would be in the army of kabuto's... Again I believe Edo tensei requirements aren't clear within the manga...

what do u guys think?

Rambo200

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Words can't describe how awesome this chapter was
    -Kakashi's a general
    -The Tsuchikage carrying that whole Island
    -Naruto using the Rikudou mode as an arm, that puts that theory rest. If Naruto ketches you with that its over.
    -The new joint shinobi headbands. I can't Waite till Naruto sport that baby.
    -All of Akatsuki, the jinchurriki, other dead kage and other powerful shinobi. He better bring back Jiraiya because he was as powerful as Oro without sage mode.

I can't wait till Naruto joins the war, with his new powers he will be like his father the special reinforces, the carvery, the air strike.
    Yes man u r right. Words cant describe how awesome this chapter was.
    First the TRAINING, then DIVISION, then Sasuke and THEN ARMY OF BOTH.
    What will be kabutos plan and what Naruto will do remains a mystery. And I told ya all that kabuto will not kill yamato. Lets hope next chapter is even better.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Yoshi View Post
    I agree with u some of the ppl revived where shocking..these ppl will play a huge part in the battle do to the fact that almost everyone had a connection to some one who will be fighting in the war..

The only group that I think wont be as strong are the jinchuuriki's due to the fact they dont have there tailed beast so they shouldn't be able to fight to there highest potential.

As for kisame being revived, they do know kisame is dead however the requirements for edo tensei aren't fully clear...To use edo I personally believe the jutsu user most have some dna of that person, but in the manga it doesn't seem that way..judging by the manga I think the jutsu user can call upon whoever he/she desires.. Again personally I feel like edo tensei needs the requirement of DNA to be used do to the fact that a few strong ppl weren't in kabuto's army...

1. Jiraiya..died in an unknown location in the rain so therefore kabuto couldnt get any DNA from his body..

2. Hidan..died on the Nara clan's property so again kabuto doesn't have dNA to get.

3. 3rd hokage..died but sealed within the Death God

4. Kisame, his body exploded before he died...

These are a few ppl I thought would be in the army of kabuto's... Again I believe Edo tensei requirements aren't clear within the manga...

what do u guys think?
    I have to disagree with you... Kisame was eaten for starters (no pun intended)... and Deidara was more than blown up yet there he is... Hidan is probably not dead... he's a true immortal remember?... He is still alive and buried!

Since they are calling on the spirits of the dead... I doubt they need DNA... maybe a possession or something... but I doubt that too...! Apart from a human sacrifice... yeah.. we don't know what is required...

KABUTO!!! What is he really up to? He has just warned the ninja alliance by leading them to that location... to discover the enemy numbers and possible attack strategies... Not even Madara trusts him fully!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow.
    My head almost explode because of the overwhelming amount of awesomeness.
    Amazing chapter.............

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn best Naruto chapter in a really long long time. Epicness every page. And i hate using the word epic too much. Looks like Kishi looked a bit how Oda starts his arcs with little easy drawn maps and introducing the charachters like this. And I think he is going to give the sidecharachters some strength back because he made them kinda worthless by all the insanly strong charachters and the Pain arc. I hope that this will run for a very long time and that we'll see some nice all-ranged battles starring all bad ass charachters. I think in the end Kabuto and Sasuke will pull off some plot twists. Kabuto knows too much and is betraying Madara with little pieces of information but has to be careful that he doesn't get caught in the proces and of course Sasuke will fight on the good side again.

• Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last»