How so?

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 515 Spoiler Discussion

So many edo tensei ressurections?
    I'd rather have all those jinchuuriki remain dead actually.
    Hanzou sounds interesting though, he was able to crush the three sannin at the same time.
    Hope Neji will get some good action, he's one of my favorites.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

lol this spoiler is so fake dude it sounds more like an realy bad prediction.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah so many edo tensei it basically makes kabuto-maro absurdly powerfull.
    18 including some kages class shinobi plus all the old akatsuchi members...how many of them were resurrected when madara and kabuto met...5?... >_<

So possibly 23 powerfull shinobi...okay some are alot more powerfull than others. but the fact theyre nigh on invincible makes up for some of them being **** :D

all in all looks like it might turn into a race to try and massacre kabuto-maru before his ressurrected servants wreak havoc...unless ofc he puts his own plans into action

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is system is foolish, here is already several versions of he spoiler yet as we are unable to post them in this thread it makes discussion and understanding very difficult. Both threads need to be merged for better continuity.

Also this whole system came about trying to “clean up the forum” which contradicts its self for having two threads for a topic which use to be covered in one!

Think about it.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Clio View Post
    This is system is foolish, here is already several versions of he spoiler yet as we are unable to post them in this thread it makes discussion and understanding very difficult. Both threads need to be merged for better continuity.

Also this whole system came about trying to “clean up the forum” which contradicts its self for having two threads for a topic which use to be covered in one!

Think about it.
    Think about this first.
    You have merged both threads, so that discussion and spoilers are in the same thread.
    A small spoiler comes out, people start discussing the spoiler, the discussion reaches 2nd page, and then another spoiler gets released and someone posts it, the discussion continues, reaching page 3 and page 4, with a couple of spoiler summaries mixed up in the discussion where no one can find easily.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOW so much info in one chapter !!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think its awesome that Zabuza is getting a chance to be a badass again. He was taken out early in the manga so there is this perception that he was weak, but he was up against Kakashi, who is one of the biggest badasses there is in the manga. The first thing he is gonna say is, "Where the **** is my sword!"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Think about this first.
    You have merged both threads, so that discussion and spoilers are in the same thread.
    A small spoiler comes out, people start discussing the spoiler, the discussion reaches 2nd page, and then another spoiler gets released and someone posts it, the discussion continues, reaching page 3 and page 4, with a couple of spoiler summaries mixed up in the discussion where no one can find easily.
    That is why people use the quote function. As far as I understand we are not allowed to post any form of the spoile in this thread making it far to difficult to follow conversations. We should all access to a poll where the users can vote on which system of spoiler and reply they like.

If your concerned about space being used etc, perhaps limit users signature pictures. There are many more sensible options that can be undertaken.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 Kages
    All akatsuki
    All Jinchuuriki
    And other noted Nin

Basically Kabuto is going to fight the 80,000 shinobi by himself yeah...lmao.

And Mugi that dude "Its shit" seems to hate everything he posted on your playlist thread

"I hate it" or something lol. Pessimist!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Clio View Post
    That is why people use the quote function. As far as I understand we are not allowed to post any form of the spoile in this thread making it far to difficult to follow conversations. We should all access to a poll where the users can vote on which system of spoiler and reply they like.

If your concerned about space being used etc, perhaps limit users signature pictures. There are many more sensible options that can be undertaken.
    Theres no rules saying you can't quote spoilers into this thread.
    I already had a poll, more people voted for separation of spoilers and discussion.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Theres no rules saying you can't quote spoilers into this thread.
    I already had a poll, more people voted for separation of spoilers and discussion.
    But if we quote spoilers in here it makes the two thread sytem redundant. Anyway see how it goes.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Source: NF
    Credit: Ghost of Madara
    Verification: Confirmed

Tsuchikage is taking the turtle island to the Shinobi Alliance place (I believe he's making it fly too).
    Naruto says that things are weird cause the sky shifted again, and that the mission's over so he needs to go back to Konoha to wait for Sasuke in his attack.
    Sasuke is still wrapped up with those bandages. He asks Zetsu if he's ready yet. Black Zetsu says not yet. White Zetsu says the next time he looks upon something, it will be as if he's in a different world and that it looks interesting.
    The scouts sense Kabuto inside.

~More to come

Kabuto says they need to extract info from Yamato before anything. But he says not to kill him before they can use him to strengthen the Zetsu.
    Madara says he could easily use the Rinnegan Ningendou's technique to get the info but that Yamato would die from it.
    A snake slithers onto Yamato's arms and bites his palms.
    Madara says that it's a poison that can immobilize the Mokuton powers, and then calls Kabuto a (crafty) ******* for doing so much research on Shodai's cells.
    Kabuto says its a remedy he made to suppress Hashirama's powers, and not to worry, that he won't use it on Zetsu.

Kabuto says that even without using Rinnegan, they can get the info they want with his truth serum and Madara's Sharingan.

Aoba and Motoi talk, Motoi says that it seemed they already arrived (to the Alliance location via Oonoki)
    It's basically a meet and greet for everyone and they're grouped together.
    Tsuchikage is talking to Mizukage about the situation, and about Kyuubi and Hachibi.
    The kages and Shikaku talk about the situation, their forces, and other things.
    Kankurou is the captain of the Ambush Squad/Battalion. He introduces himself to Sai and Omoi. Sai greets him and wonders what nickname he should give him. Omoi wonders if someone as young as that should be a captain. There are also others.
    Kakashi tells Gaara he's the regiment commander. Ao asks Shii if this is his first time in a war, and Shii says yes. Daru is the captain of the 1st Unit/Battalion. Tenten asks if he is their captain, and Chouza remarks that he seems pretty sluggish/listless (using a play on his name "darui", which means that)
    Someone named Kitsuchi (yellow earth) is captain of the 2nd battalion/unit. Karui, Hinata (who says that she's nervous), and Kurotsuchi are part of it among others, and Kurotsuchi curses that it has to be her father who has to lead them.
    3rd battalion has Hatake Kakashi as captain. Guy who's still collapsed is on his team. Lee asks if Gai is alright. Sakura asks what happened with him.
    4th unit/battalion lead by Gaara, whose position is regiment commander and commanding officer. Has Chouji, Temari, and Shikamaru. They make some remarks (Chouji's is about food and Shikamaru is complaining about how much of a pain this is).
    5th battalion/unit lead by Mifune. Has Kiba, Hana, Shino, and Ino and they make their remarks.

Kabuto: "First I have the Akatsuki (Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Nagato). Then the former jinchuuriki members. Then there's the 5 kages' once predecessors. The rest of them are skilled fighters who made a name for themselves" (Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara's aide, Neji's father).
    Yamato was put to sleep by the Shodai wall/slime thing.
    Madara: "Let's get this war started!"

*Trans notes
    1- Remember that this is still a summary, not a word for word translation, though it gets all the important things though I haven't translated the things between Naruto and Bee
    2-~Still didn't summarize Naruto/Bee convo which was earlier on
    Sasuke is still wrapped up with those bandages. He asks Zetsu if he's ready yet. Black Zetsu says not yet. White Zetsu says the next time he looks upon something, it will be as if he's in a different world and that it looks interesting.

I certainly hope the sasuke spoiler is true

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Listen we had only one thread to post and discuss the spoilers till recently (2 weeks ago). However by now that thread reached around 4-5 pages, which means between 80-100 posts. Would you like it to start searching in all those posts for the correct spoilers? The only way to keep it organized is when someone of the mods keeps the first thread updated. But that would be incredibly inconvenient and we can't start checking that thread continuously.

So this is the best alternative. One thread solely for spoilers, which makes it very clear and organized and one thread for the discussion of it. This is a system which is used on a lot of forums. When you haven't got that much members yet, it isn't a problem. However when you keep getting more and more members, it gets less and less clear. That's why it was decided to do it this way.

Now enough of that matter, pictures have been posted and those prove that in the least the flying turtle is real ^^

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol flying turtle
    umm this week looks interesting
    well we might see a zabuza kakashi rematch, ohh and gaara/Lee/Naruto rematch with kimimaru

kimimaru will be pretty powerful this time without his sickness, also thumbs up for the flying rasengans, naruto might be capable of using the rasengan without kage bushin from now on or atleast in kyuubi mode.

still no sasuke EMS yet really looking forward for it, and Madara's EMS

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Omfg... screw everything else! Kimimaro! Kaguya! OP bone techniques!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im kinda sujrprised sakumo was not ressurcted or probally he cant be or he is there

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 kages .........
    hokage- danzou or minato or hiruzen
    raikage- A`s pops
    mizukage- cant be yagura because he is in the jinchuri stagee
    kazekage- garras father or 1st kazekAGE
    tsuchi kage - 1st or 2nd not really to my a guess at it

Neji vs his father an epic battle

but one overpowered thing
    the all have to be sealed they cannot die

1st it will be
    the edo tensei vs the battiloins
    then come the army vs alliance
    then comes madara and gedo and kabuto and saskue
    vs the the kages and naruto and killer bee

Last edited by Dean-Winchester; 11-02-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    5 kages .........
    hokage- danzou or minato or hiruzen
    raikage- A`s pops
    mizukage- cant be yagura because he is in the jinchuri stagee
    kazekage- garras father or 1st kazekAGE
    tsuchi kage - 1st or 2nd not really to my a guess at it
    umm i good guesses the only problem is minato and hiruzen are sealed so only Danzou can be brought back(which is actually cool as well), and out of the mizukage only yagura can come back as we dont know any others.
    i vote for the 3rd kazekage and iron sand
    tsuchi, well hard to tell

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

So many ppl being resurrected. Kabuto is spamming that jutsu like it is the only jutsu he knows. But I can't wait to see the bone freak back in action he has powerful even in his sicken weaken state, I can't picture how powerful he will be without his sicken weaken state. (I hope Mugiwara doesn't kill me for calling Kimimaro a bone freak)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow, all characters in one big fight.

i am pretty sure all summons will fight too, i.e. dogs(kakashi), cats (uchiha), frogs(naruto), deers? (shikamaru), turtles(lee), monkeys (konohamaru) slugs(5th hokage), pigs (5th assistant), etc. etc.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How in the name of **** did kabuto get a hold of bodies of Zabuza, Haku, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara's aide, Neji's father ? You need the actual dead bodies for edo tensei right? Anyways I think this edo tensei affair as jaded as can be...

Akatsuki members and oro's underlings would have been just fine...

What is the point of resurrecting jinchuurikis when they dont have a bijuu in them????

I mean some might have been awesome(like the mizukage) but the rest got beaten by akatsuki members even with a bijuu in them.

I like the scan showing Naruto Kyuubi chakra mode with 6 rasengans levitating. The pic looks awesome...but I really hope we get more power-ups and techniques and elements for Naruto though...

I think the 6 rasengans and the 6 '9' beads on the 'necklace' signifies 6 possible elements. So, maybe he can manipulate all 6 elements in his kyuubi chakra state??

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    How in the name of **** did kabuto get a hold of bodies of Zabuza, Haku, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara's aide, Neji's father ? You need the actual dead bodies for edo tensei right? Anyways I think this edo tensei affair as jaded as can be...

Akatsuki members and oro's underlings would have been just fine...

What is the point of resurrecting jinchuurikis when they dont have a bijuu in them????

I mean some might have been awesome(like the mizukage) but the rest got beaten by akatsuki members even with a bijuu in them.

I like the scan showing Naruto Kyuubi chakra mode with 6 rasengans levitating. The pic looks awesome...but I really hope we get more power-ups and techniques and elements for Naruto though...

I think the 6 rasengans and the 6 '9' beads on the 'necklace' signifies 6 possible elements. So, maybe he can manipulate all 6 elements in his kyuubi chakra state??
    thats pretty sick

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»