Senior Member narutoshippudenworld's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phoenix Neji Hyuga

I miss the Old Tribute of Lee & Gaara =(

Aw man, after reading this latest chapter of Naruto really brings back memory the good ol times when Gaara used to fought Lee in the Chuunin exams and how they first oppose each other but gain friendship in the end of Part 1 Naruto.

Now Kishi forgets everyone and focused way too much on Naruto and Sasuke. I understand that Naruto was the first person to stood up to Gaara . It's also understandable like some character bonded with Naruto like Jiriaya, Hinata, Kakashi, etc but right now Naruto is the only friend Gaara can think of. He forgets Rock Lee as if he doesn't exist.

Forget about:
    Lee & Gaara
    Gaara& Sasuke
    Bee& Sasuke
    Neji& Lee
    Shikamaru& Temari
    Kiba& Shino
    Kiba & Kankuro

Forget all that!!

Pretty much everyone else emphasis that revolves on Naruto. This goes to show how pathetic this series become.

Of course Kishi did in fact incorporate the characters relationship in the past throughout Shippuden but that rarely happens. Right now we're in war, and the whole Shinobi alliance is pretty much at the sideline not doing shit while Naruto is on one sided battle.

Don't ridicule me with those words because of Naruto is the Main Character.

If Gaara is in trouble, Lee should just hop in and save Gaara just like the fight with Kimmimaro. I know this would most likely never happens since Kishi puts his mind on Uchiha.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Re: I miss the Old Tribute of Lee & Gaara =(

He's the main character, and the one who originally helped Gaara.

Deal with it.

Edit: You also clearly forgot that Naruto was the one who inspired Gaara to change as they had similar back stories.

And I should probably add that Gaara and Rock Lee didn't become friends, they just made peace with each other and put the past behind them.

They never actually bonded.

Last edited by saw2097; 12-28-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phoenix Neji Hyuga

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    He's the main character, and the one who originally helped Gaara.

Deal with it.

Edit: You also clearly forgot that Naruto was the one who inspired Gaara to change as they had similar back stories.
    Guess people like you don't know when to learn to read which I'm pretty sure I stated that Naruto was the one who stood up to Gaara -_-

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sm4sh is gonna be sick!

Gaara is too good for the likes of Lee.But i agree everything revolves around Naruto in the dumbest and most unnecessary way possible.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    Guess people like you don't know when to learn to read which I'm pretty sure I stated that Naruto was the one who stood up to Gaara -_-
    Clearly you don't know how to read either, Naruto was the one who inspired and helped Gaara, not just stand up to him.

Which I clearly said.

Lots of people have stood up to Gaara, that didn't help him, Naruto was the first person besides Gaara's mother to show him real kindness, he cried for him.

Rock Lee is just a guy that Gaara once fought, and beat up, the team up against Kimmimaro was just them putting that behind them. There is no bond or friendship between them.

A bond requires two people to have a major issue which they connect over, Gaara and Rock Lee have fought many people, they don't bond with all of them.

Last edited by saw2097; 12-28-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

The name of the Manga is Naruto. This isn't like One Piece, or Bleach, or AoT or Death Note. The main focus is on the main character, and if you couldn't grasp that from it being named Naruto than you aren't paying attention.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phoenix Neji Hyuga

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Clearly you don't know how to read either, Naruto was the one who inspired and helped Gaara, not just stand up to him.

Which I clearly said.

Lots of people have stood up to Gaara, that didn't help him, Naruto was the first person besides Gaara's mother to show him real kindness, he cried for him.

Rock Lee is just a guy that Gaara once fought, and beat up, the team up against Kimmimaro was just them putting that behind them. There is no bond or friendship between them.

A bond requires two people to have a major issue which they connect over, Gaara and Rock Lee have fought many people, they don't bond with all of them.
    Bonding with Naruto was exactly my point dude as I said before you cannot comprehend from I said.

As you mention, Gaara has no bond with Lee that's why he should'v been step forward and should bond with Lee as well and others like a real friend instead entirely on Naruto

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Owning Em

I agree 100% I thought this series was great because of the side characters now it's become all about Naruto. I always felt like there needed to be some Gaara-Lee moments in shippuden, hell or any moments with Lee.