Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Hello people.

    Today`s "What concerns Sora" theme is "Why teh fudge so few GFX requests?"

    I don`t know why it is happening.I haven`t gotten a single request in Village Signatures for over 2 weeks now.
    Request threads in Request Section have dropped dramatically.

    Please Discuss.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Law's Avatar
    Status
    Law is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Zanarkand
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Well if all people in the villages already have a Sig then they wont probably ask for another i guess . . .
     
         

  3. #3
    Jinbei's Avatar
    Status
    Jinbei is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Posts
    8,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Or maybe they try not to ask for that many cause they know they would have to pay atleast 100 kumi for it,which they don't like/or even have
     
         

  4. #4
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Well if all people in the villages already have a Sig then they wont probably ask for another i guess . . .
    Ok you pink haired shemale.
    Moving on from the village sigs.
    I think it is probably because school started,not enough members joining,ergo not enough requests...
     
         

  5. #5
    Member UzumakiClash's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiClash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    msn me if ya wanna no
    Posts
    796
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    I'll request some soon.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Law's Avatar
    Status
    Law is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Zanarkand
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Well i guess even people who have one still want one . . .
     
         

  7. #7
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    Or maybe they try not to ask for that many cause they know they would have to pay at least 100 kumi for it,which they don't like/or even have
    Not everyone asks for kumi, at least I don't. Since my work isn't that good and I don't like being bored. Talking about being bored I got nothing to do...
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Law's Avatar
    Status
    Law is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Zanarkand
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Yeah Leaf but you dont do these Sigs i guess.
    I guess Sora just wants to win some kumi and ask kumi for his job i guess. . .
     
         

  9. #9
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Yeah Leaf but you dont do these Sigs i guess.
    I guess Sora just wants to win some kumi and ask kumi for his job i guess. . .
    No I don't. But he has enough kumi. If people like it they will give kumi, or rep.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Law's Avatar
    Status
    Law is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Zanarkand
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    No I don't. But he has enough kumi. If people like it they will give kumi, or rep.
    Well got to agree there
     
         

  11. #11
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    32,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiSora View Post
    Hello people.

    Today`s "What concerns Sora" theme is "Why teh fudge so few GFX requests?"

    I don`t know why it is happening.I haven`t gotten a single request in Village Signatures for over 2 weeks now.
    Request threads in Request Section have dropped dramatically.

    Please Discuss.
    I have a GFX request. Would you like to hear it?
     
         

  12. #12
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: GFX Request dramatical drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamahiro View Post
    I have a GFX request. Would you like to hear it?
    As long as it doesn`t involve genitals.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •