Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 60
  1. #1
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    NB Moderators!

    Hey,
    I want some of the information about NB mods (from themselves).
    Can you tell me about ur personality and your favorite anime character.
    i need these for my new artwork of NB staff.
    ^^
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    0_o

    all you need to know is that I'll kill you :3 jkjk

    lets see, i'd say i'm generally an all around anime/manga lover, leaning more towards action anime/manga like the Gundams, Bleach, Naruto, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. I also enjoy cars, mainly drifting, time attack and generally anything that involves going left and right (hate NASCAR), enjoy football and rediscovering baseball.

    favorite anime/manga character would either be Gaara from Naruto, Kenichi from History's Strongest Disciple, Major Armstrong, the Elric Brothers and Brigadier General Maes Huges from Full Metal Alchemist, and maybe Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny (I like the Gundams better, but Seed is one of the best Gundam Series). Yes I know its a list, but its like my favorite cars, I can't just narrow it down to just one.
     
         

  3. #3
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    0_o

    all you need to know is that I'll kill you :3 jkjk

    lets see, i'd say i'm generally an all around anime/manga lover, leaning more towards action anime/manga like the Gundams, Bleach, Naruto, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. I also enjoy cars, mainly drifting, time attack and generally anything that involves going left and right (hate NASCAR), enjoy football and rediscovering baseball.

    favorite anime/manga character would either be Gaara from Naruto, Kenichi from History's Strongest Disciple, Major Armstrong, the Elric Brothers and Brigadier General Maes Huges from Full Metal Alchemist, and maybe Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny (I like the Gundams better, but Seed is one of the best Gundam Series). Yes I know its a list, but its like my favorite cars, I can't just narrow it down to just one.
    Thank you for your reply.
    ^^
     
         

  4. #4
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
    Posts
    13,487
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    This is Lawliet.


    I believe that's all there is to it. You could come up with a full analisis only by looking at this pic.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by 0sama View Post
    Thank you for your reply.
    ^^
    make me look bad and i'll kill you :3

    jkjk...or am i
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Rag never kills

    Just threatens
     
         

  7. #7
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    This is Lawliet.


    I believe that's all there is to it. You could come up with a full analisis only by looking at this pic.

    Dats funny but she reallyy inspires me in photoshop.
    Secondly i ll make u too.
    How can i forget flaw in nb artwrk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    make me look bad and i'll kill you :3

    jkjk...or am i
    U got it...
    ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    Rag never kills

    Just threatens
    I dnt want my lyf threatend.
    xD
     
         

  8. #8
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Personality: Just like Green Day's song, I'm a walking contradiction, also known as a relativist.

    I follow a series of manga, most of them have some kind of magical/fantasy-like/mythological dimension while it's still possible to draw a parallel with the real world and are mainly based on -in a wide meaning- hand to hand combat and the personal user's strength, speed, skills and power (I loath things like tanks and guns) + they must contain some humor. The most important ones are One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail and History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. I also follow Bleach, but Kubo has been screwing it over.
    Outside those I follow Air Gear, Claymore, Mahou Sensei Negima, X Hunter X and Yugioh, but I don't follow them always on a regular basis. I read Full Metal Alchemist but when I started to read it, it was almost over.

    I only follow the Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail animes. Othere animes, like HSDK and FMA, are finished or I never saw them completely like FMA Brotherhood and Air Gear. Other anime/cartoon series are Gundam Wing (as there's placed a lot of emphasis on the pilot's strength, I don't mind the weapons), Avatar The Last Airbender, Rurouni Kenshin and a lot of other things from different kind of genres.

    I don't have easily something like a favourite character, though the most awesome character of all time I find Roronoa Zoro. The reason as why is because his color-theme is green, which is a color I really like and isn't a color that's used much. I really like his name + he's a swordsman and I have an affinity for swords. But above all like that attitude of him of not having a real care in the world. He just takes it as it comes and doesn't really consider the consequences.
    In Bleach I don't have a favourite character unless Amagai, but he was a filler character. In Naruto I don't really have one either, outside Zabuza Momochi and Kisame. In HSDK I would say Natsu Tanimoto and in Fairy Tail Gray Fullbuster and Natsu Dragneel (just gotta love his sense of logic).

    It's obvious I have an affinity for swords, which resulted into being NB's swordbiter.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 10-23-2010 at 12:17 PM.

  9. #9
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Personality: Just like Green Day's song, I'm a walking contradiction, also known as a relativist.

    I follow a series of manga, most of them have some kind of magical/fantasy-like/mythological dimension while it's still possible to draw a parallel with the real world and are mainly based on -in a wide meaning- hand to hand combat and the personal user's strength, speed, skills and power (I loath things like tanks and guns) + they must contain some humor. The most important ones are One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail and History's Strongets Disciple Kenichi. I also follow Bleach, but Kubo has been screwing it over.
    Outside those I follow Air Gear, Claymore, Mahou Sensei Negima, X Hunter X and Yugioh, but I don't follow them always on a regular basis. I read Full Metal Alchemist but when I started to read it, it was almost over.

    I only follow the Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail animes. Othere animes, like HSDK and FMA, are finished or I never saw them completely like FMA Brotherhood and Air Gear. Other anime/cartoon series are Gundam Wing (as there's placed a lot of emphasis on the pilot's strength, I don't mind the weapons), Avatar The Last Airbender and a lot of other things from different kind of genres.

    I don't have easily something like a favourite character, though the most awesome character of all time I find Roronoa Zoro. The reason as why is because his color-theme is green, which is a color I really like and isn't a color that's used much. I really like his name + he's a swordsman and I have an affinity for swords. But above all like that attitude of him of not having a real care in the world. He just takes it as it comes and doesn't really consider the consequences.
    In Bleach I don't have a favourite character unless Amagai, but he was a filler character. In Naruto I don't really have one either, outside Zabuza Momochi. In HSDK I would say Natsu Tanimoto and in Fairy Tail Gray Fullbuster and Natsu Dragneel (just gotta love his sense of logic).
    That will really help me develop yours.
    Thankyou.
    ^^
     
         

  10. #10
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Hm ? Personality ? It's hard to explain, unless in detail, but to put it simply "evil and funny." I am a mental sadist, delighting in psychological torture. *shrugs*. I also have a great sense of humour, and write really awesome funny stuff.

    Favourite character of all time, ZETSU !!! Zetsu is my all-time favourite ever, due to his funniness capability, his evilness as being a villain, his slightly gross-out quotient due to being a cannibal, and his weirdness as a talking plant.
    I read manga of mainly action/adventure genre. Primarily, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and Fairy Tail. I also read or have read, Hellsing, Black Cat, Prince of Tennis, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Get Backers, and numerous others I've failed to remember.
     
         

  11. #11
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
    Posts
    13,487
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Hm ? Personality ? It's hard to explain, unless in detail, but to put it simply "evil and funny." I am a mental sadist, delighting in psychological torture. *shrugs*. I also have a great sense of humour, and write really awesome funny stuff.

    Favourite character of all time, ZETSU !!! Zetsu is my all-time favourite ever, due to his funniness capability, his evilness as being a villain, his slightly gross-out quotient due to being a cannibal, and his weirdness as a talking plant.
    I read manga of mainly action/adventure genre. Primarily, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and Fairy Tail. I also read or have read, Hellsing, Black Cat, Prince of Tennis, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Get Backers, and numerous others I've failed to remember.
    That's an useless description.
    All that matters is this :

     
         

  12. #12
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    That's an useless description.
    All that matters is this :

    Shush Flaw ! I'm trying to give him an exaggerated description of my awesomeness.
     
         

  13. #13
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
    Posts
    13,487
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Shush Flaw ! I'm trying to give him an exaggerated description of my awesomeness.
    Awesomeness doesn't grow in trees, emp.
     
         

  14. #14
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Hm ? Personality ? It's hard to explain, unless in detail, but to put it simply "evil and funny." I am a mental sadist, delighting in psychological torture. *shrugs*. I also have a great sense of humour, and write really awesome funny stuff.

    Favourite character of all time, ZETSU !!! Zetsu is my all-time favourite ever, due to his funniness capability, his evilness as being a villain, his slightly gross-out quotient due to being a cannibal, and his weirdness as a talking plant.
    I read manga of mainly action/adventure genre. Primarily, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and Fairy Tail. I also read or have read, Hellsing, Black Cat, Prince of Tennis, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Get Backers, and numerous others I've failed to remember.
    Evil and funny.
    m looks good.
    thankyou.
    ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    That's an useless description.
    All that matters is this :

    Respect others..


    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Shush Flaw ! I'm trying to give him an exaggerated description of my awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Awesomeness doesn't grow in trees, emp.

     
         

  15. #15
    Kawagiri's Avatar
    Status
    Kawagiri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ..................
    Posts
    14,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    i've been referred to as an evil genius... but in a different way to roku... (he's more of a mad scientist)
    i'm not the standard mod... i'm quite crazy really, generally sarcastic and never serious unless the situation needs it.
    i have a strong sense of justice, i punish general stupidity and ignorance, i hate people who mis-treat women and i hate harmful racism. alot of people know not to get on my bad side... when i get my revenge it is always very cruel.

    favourite anime characters, L Lawliet, Alucard, Walter, Vash the stampede, Afro, Luffy, Crocodile, Usopp, Jiraiya, Ichimaru Gin, Kenpachi, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Isshin, Urahara, Haji... this is in no particular order, however i probably have forgotten some.

    i like rock music and metal etc. but i also will listen to older songs, 70's/80's etc... it all depends on the song

    oh and finally, i'm a man... i'm set as a woman right now just for a joke
     
         
    Last edited by Kawagiri; 10-23-2010 at 02:11 PM.

  16. #16
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    i've been referred to as an evil genius... but in a different way to roku... (he's more of a mad scientist)
    i'm not the standard mod... i'm quite crazy really, generally sarcastic and never serious unless the situation needs it.
    i have a strong sense of justice, i punish general stupidity and ignorance, i hate people who mis-treat women and i hate harmful racism. alot of people know not to get on my bad side... when i get my revenge it is always very cruel.

    favourite anime characters, L Lawliet, Alucard, Walter, Vash the stampede, Afro, Luffy, Crocodile, Usopp, Jiraiya,
    Ichimaru Gin, Kenpachi, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Isshin, Urahara Haji... this is in no particular order, however i probably have forgotten some.

    i like rock music and metal etc. but i also will listen to older songs, 70's/80's etc... it all depends on the song

    oh and finally, i'm a man... i'm set as a woman right now just for a joke
    If you're going to say that you're not a standard mod because you're crazy and sarcastic, you're in fact a standard mod considering more than half the staff is twisted in the head. Having a non-crazy mod on NB is quite the rarity.
     
         

  17. #17
    Kawagiri's Avatar
    Status
    Kawagiri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ..................
    Posts
    14,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    If you're going to say that you're not a standard mod because you're crazy and sarcastic, you're in fact a standard mod considering more than half the staff is twisted in the head. Having a non-crazy mod on NB is quite the rarity.
    maybe so... but rag knows more than anyone just how messed up i really am @_@
     
         

  18. #18
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    hehehe thnxx kawagiri.
    Need more mods.
    I really need to draw lawliet, Rei, Zise, Nexus.
    and some more including Scarface..
    and many i have forgotten or dnt even know them yet.
    But please list/link them.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    6,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB Moderators!

    Scar ish awesome :3
     
         
    Last edited by Scarface; 10-23-2010 at 03:09 PM.

  20. #20
    Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    maybe so... but rag knows more than anyone just how messed up i really am @_@
    Please, I'm sure I'd win the award for the most twisted mod if it came to that >_O
     
         

  21. #21
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    32,575
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: "

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    Scar is awesome :3
    You've been here for 4 months and you're already flaming mods...in a thread entitled "NB Moderators!"? You might want to make your alternate account now.
     
         
    Last edited by Scarface; 10-23-2010 at 03:10 PM.

  22. #22
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    32,575
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: NB Moderators!



    From left to right: Zise, Versuvio and Nexus (after his haircut).
     
         

  23. #23
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    hehehe...
    please let them tell what are they...
     
         

  24. #24
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    32,575
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: NB Moderators!

    Quote Originally Posted by 0sama View Post
    hehehe...
    please let them tell what are they...
    They won't reply. But at least you know what they look like so you can draw them
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Scarface's Avatar
    Status
    Scarface is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB Moderators!

    Hm, thats an awkward question really lol. Kind puts you on the spot like those personal questions they ask on myspace and facebook (I hate social networking). Um....well....I like johnny the homicidal maniac, death note, dragonball, fullmetal alchemist. And I think that Gamahiro is my hero :3
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •