Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Whose online?

    Im Bored at work!

    letz talk about anything..:D:D:D
     
         

  2. #2
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Whose online?

    you should work instead...

    Talk about your work...
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kappy is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    are you mentally challenged?
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGarra View Post
    you should work instead...

    Talk about your work...
    lol dnt get mad cz i have an easy job!
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by X-.YoKo.-X View Post
    are you mentally challenged?
    noPE!


    are U?
     
         

  6. #6
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    i'm online! lets talk about the iphone coming to verizon finally!
     
         

  7. #7
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    X-.YoKo.-X, nice pic!
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    i'm online! lets talk about the iphone coming to verizon finally!
    i still think the i-phone is ahead of all this other phones like androids n etc!

    wt phone u have?
     
         

  9. #9
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    the iphone 4 on at&t, but when the iphone switches to verizon, i will follow!
     
         

  10. #10
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    the iphone 4 on at&t, but when the iphone switches to verizon, i will follow!
    at&t has wak service...

    i have my touch slide!

    u stinn in contract with at&t?
     
         

  11. #11
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by eliezar View Post
    at&t has wak service...

    i have my touch slide!

    u stinn in contract with at&t?
    yeah! i hate their service, but the iphone has alot to offer, at&t has great phones in their store, and the ipad is coming to verizon also on the 28th of this month, so thats something to look forward to
     
         

  12. #12
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    yeah! i hate their service, but the iphone has alot to offer, at&t has great phones in their store, and the ipad is coming to verizon also on the 28th of this month, so thats something to look forward to
    True! I bet it will cost a grip tho!

    how much u payin a month with at&T?
     
         

  13. #13
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by eliezar View Post
    True! I bet it will cost a grip tho!

    how much u payin a month with at&T?
    surprisingly, only 190.85 to 210.00! i didn't trick my phone out, just unlimited text, and 900 mins, the istore makes your bill high, its addictive!
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kappy is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by eliezar View Post
    noPE!


    are U?
    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    X-.YoKo.-X, nice pic!
    Erm....thanks.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    surprisingly, only 190.85 to 210.00! i didn't trick my phone out, just unlimited text, and 900 mins, the istore makes your bill high, its addictive!
    Thars really high! i have two lines with t-mobile unlimited text n minutez..

    n my phone as the web..for 180 both with insurance too!
     
         

  16. #16
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by eliezar View Post
    Thars really high! i have two lines with t-mobile unlimited text n minutez..

    n my phone as the web..for 180 both with insurance too!
    yeah! just for the iphone being the iphone, i have to pay for that too.



    damn! thats not bad, only 180.00, i'm one out of a million iphone freaks, i can't help it!
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by JR4040 View Post
    yeah! just for the iphone being the iphone, i have to pay for that too.



    damn! thats not bad, only 180.00, i'm one out of a million iphone freaks, i can't help it!
    i have one of those google phones n man..they got a shit load of aps too! n most of them are all free!
     
         

  18. #18
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by eliezar View Post
    i have one of those google phones n man..they got a shit load of aps too! n most of them are all free!
    yeah! i heard the google phone is in competition with the iphone, also the droid, but damn free, that makes me feel i'm getting played!
     
         

  19. #19
    Member
    Status
    eliezar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA USA USA
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    ill b back..lunch time yo!
     
         

  20. #20
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose online?

    Quote Originally Posted by eliezar View Post
    ill b back..lunch time yo!
    aight! talk to you later, enjoy!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •