38 17.19%

168 76.02%
Page 3 of 18 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 510 Discussion/ 511 Predictions

Yea this chapter was good. But it felt either really short or something. I was hoping to see him with a Jyuubi eye like in the spoilers there was a fake pic. But it is interesting getting to see both of his eyes...

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    It could be black because of the shadow of the mask.. I have stopped thinking too much, it just gets confusing all the time.. What I am curious about is how he uses Izanagi and how is it different from Danzo's? He lost the sight of his Sharingan so it means he must have a stock of it somewhere.. I guess Danzo could only use it for 60 seconds wonder with Madara and a complete Izanagi how long does it lasts?
    I forget which chapter it was, but there was a scene where Madara was shown to be in a secret lab that had jars of sharingan eyes on the wall. I wonder if he keeps them as spares so that he can use Izanagi over and over again. Perhaps he used Izanagi to survive being hit with Amaterasu when he was alone with Sasuke after his battle with Itachi. I also wonder how/where Madara got all those extra sharingan eyes - perhaps that is why he wanted the Uchiha clan massacred? So he could collect their eyes to have as spares?

It's also reasonable to surmise that a complete Izanagi lasts much longer than the one Danzo used.

I also wonder just what powers Madara obtained from his battle with Hashirama. Perhaps his space-time powers, since it Minato stated that the 2nd Hokage (a Senju) had space-time abilities?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Flvtist View Post
    I forget which chapter it was, but there was a scene where Madara was shown to be in a secret lab that had jars of sharingan eyes on the wall. I wonder if he keeps them as spares so that he can use Izanagi over and over again. Perhaps he used Izanagi to survive being hit with Amaterasu when he was alone with Sasuke after his battle with Itachi. I also wonder how/where Madara got all those extra sharingan eyes - perhaps that is why he wanted the Uchiha clan massacred? So he could collect their eyes to have as spares?

It's also reasonable to surmise that a complete Izanagi lasts much longer than the one Danzo used.

I also wonder just what powers Madara obtained from his battle with Hashirama. Perhaps his space-time powers, since it Minato stated that the 2nd Hokage (a Senju) had space-time abilities?
    I could see that...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Great chapter, we finally see Madara's left eye and now know that he has access to all of the first's abilities, but we still don't see his whole face? Whats with that? Clearly the whole truth is not completely revealed still.

I agreed with an earlier post on a past chapter that Madara used izangi to live through the battle with the first. If that were true, there must have been more to izangi than what was revealed by Danzo's use of it. Clearly Danzo could not use it to its full extent, which Madara just confirmed this chapter. But if thats true, than Madara must be able to surpass the effects of izangi by implanting a new sharingan. Guess thats kinda cheating, but i guess the technique forever closes that particular eye, but if the eye is switched maybe it can be used again.

We also find that Izangi can only be used by someone with senju and uchiha powers, guess we won't be seeing sasuke using it on naruto

But maybe Yamato can borrow some Sharingans from Madara and start using Izangi himself

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

I wonder after all this. What's Madara's next move? Killer Bee and Naruto are well guarded, so there's no chance that Madara get's Kirabi. Probably he will show us some new recuits for Akatsuki, and start the war. Or Kishi will show us some Killer Bee training Naruto how to use the Beast's powers. Probably he will tell Naruto that be aware of Sasuke's illusions and that he can use the Kyubii to break free from it, and alots of lecturing explaining of things.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I think everyone might be overthinking this 6 path stuff and relating it to characters afterall...Nagato is dead how can he be a path.

The 6 paths IMO are 5 being elements and an unknown 6th that Naruto must find if it was people why would there be 6 yin yang symbols around Rikoudo sennins + Narutos neck?

I believe that if Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan it means either he cant use it because hes a descendant of the older brother and maybe...forbidden by some jutsu the SO6P put on the eyes or if you're an eye user i.e. Sharingan, Byakugan you cant replace your eyes for anothe eye tech so Sharingan cant get Byakugan ect.

Also we know because its expected at some point in the manga Bee's Hacibi will be taken and at some point the Kyuubi too, which we know Naruto will survive, the reason we know this is because Naruto HAS to fight the Juubi to prove he is the SO6P as only he can defeat/control it. But there are still a LOT of things to be uncovered.

1. What is the rest of the message SO6P left on the tablet under the Uchiha house ( we know that the Rinnegan is required to read this)
    2. Who will possess the new Rinnegan ( I believe Naruto at some point this tying in with the message and him discovering the 6th path )
    3. Who will fight and seal the Juubi in Madara ( again I believe Naruto )
    4. How is Sasuke tied to Madara's plan ( bar him saying that he and Naruto are destined to fight like Senju and him because of the older/younger brother fate, but as he stated in the manga he just used that as an opportunity to get his techniques so I believe Sasuke is going to be used as leverage i.e. hostage to complete steps 2, 3.
    5. If the 6 paths are the elements what is the 6th ( this maybe the message on the tablet)
    6. How will the Kyuubi get sealed if there is only HALF the chakra in Naruto
    7. Will Naruto have to go into the dead demon seal realm to retrieve the rest and free everyone elses souls including Minato's

any thoughts on my ideas?

Last edited by Hammy120290; 09-15-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: additional info

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He dint lose his left eye! as we saw in danzou and sasuke fight, whenever danzou used izangi his one sharigan closes completely! but here madara's sharingan just got deactivate! :P

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kamster33 View Post
    If Sasuke is a 6 paths then why hasn't Madara already killed him? I guess, maybe, it's because he can still use him temporarily?
    Yes,my thoughts exactly. Also I think he needs to awaken something in himself, like Naruto has with the SO6P.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedtime Bear View Post
    It is prolly people closest to Sage of the Six paths. Sage of the six paths had all six paths powers within him, when he died, it got passed on to his sons, and shattered in the descendants of the two sons.

Madara is Uchiha, descendant of the older brother.
    Hashirama is Senju, descendant of the younger brother.
    Nagato is Uzumaki, descendant of the younger brother.
    Naruto is Uzumaki too, descendant of the younger brother.
    Sasuke is Uchiha, descendant of the older brother.

Maybe Itachi was one of the six paths as well, had the power of the Sage.
    And since Sasuke got Itachis eyes, he's prolly 4th and 5th of the Six paths.

And Naruto is the 6th of the Six paths, 6th Hokage, 3rd Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi, 3rd Sage of Toads (? Based on the speculation of Yondaime Hokage being also a sage)

3 Paths from the Older brothers side (Uchiha), 3 Paths from younger brothers side (Senju/Uzumaki)

Madaras true goal is prolly to get all of the six paths power, and become the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths.
    How about this for a theory for the six paths all of urs but i don't think itachi was the sixth i think tsunade is ! She is the only sanin left and why as she is a massive plot device it also fits her grandfather was the 1st so any thoughts on this ?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    Wow, so you needed the Senju's powers and Uchiha's powers to complete Izanagi. So Madara has a Completed EMS. Madara is smart, as he was mensioning you got to think for the future, not just end it right here, I haz evil plans. Nagato was the Third of the Sixth Paths. the second one then Madara, and the first is Hashimara. Alots of information was in this chapter, it answered alot of questions, historically, and functions of Izanagi. I'm not sure why did Konan do that rainbow, in the middle of a fight with the true mastermind.
    Well, Nagato Still had a smile on his face.
    As I was reading the chapters, it seemed like another personality of Madara jumped in, something more evilish, and filled with more darkness. [/url]
    What do you guys think.
    Ya the text is different which implies, at a minimum, a change in expression and intensity.

Clearly, Madara is sick of this so called 'hope' everyone has been babbling about. He was, and still is, beyond pissed that Naruto was able to turn Nagato. And seeing little miss sunshine clinging to that hope to the very end really grinded his gears.

As Itachi said so eloquently, Madara is not only a shell of his former self, but also the biggest sore looser one could imagine. He knows that now is his time and he won't stand for any false hope in the form of resistance.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLaRule View Post
    Wow, so you needed the Senju's powers and Uchiha's powers to complete Izanagi. So Madara has a Completed EMS. Madara is smart, as he was mensioning you got to think for the future, not just end it right here, I haz evil plans. Nagato was the Third of the Sixth Paths. the second one then Madara, and the first is Hashimara. Alots of information was in this chapter, it answered alot of questions, historically, and functions of Izanagi. I'm not sure why did Konan do that rainbow, in the middle of a fight with the true mastermind.
    Well, Nagato Still had a smile on his face.
    As I was reading the chapters, it seemed like another personality of Madara jumped in, something more evilish, and filled with more darkness. NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 510 - Page 15
    What do you guys think.
    yea its the izangi. as we seen one part of his face was showing the good side of him which was tobi. but the dark was something more evilish and dark

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac View Post
    yea its the izangi. as we seen one part of his face was showing the good side of him which was tobi. but the dark was something more evilish and dark
    Madara is such a Zetsu Wannabe.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also with everyone saying the Obito theory is gone is a bit silly I mean...I dont really think Madara is Obito tbh but if the left side of his face is scarred which we dont know then it easily could be Obito.

I KNOW! He has 2 Sharingans right.

Madara has a lab full of Sharingans and also helped detroy the Uchiha Clan...coincidence? I think not. That could relate to Obito and implanting a new Left Eye Sharingan and if one side of his body was crushed this might be how he mastered Izanagi he had to master it to imagine his body was fine and tada it was but maybe because it was crushed the left side is all black or scarred but he actually HAS a left side lol....just a theory to keep everybody guessing about Obito lol...but I dont think it is Obito.

And I know how did he require Senju techniques to use Izanagi....well this could get complicated and relate to Akatsuki, Orochimaru OR Danzo....

Last edited by Hammy120290; 09-15-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac View Post
    Clearly that was Kishi's way of showing us his left sharingan without actually revealing anymore of his face. It's not to say his left side is dark and his right side is good or anything like that. Clearly tobi is as hardcore evil as one can get and the way the eye was shown was just a way to keep the mystery going.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Senju Hashirama(1st Hokage) was one of the six paths.
    Uzumaki Nagato was 3rd of the Six paths.
    Uchiha Madara was the 2nd of the six paths, now 1st and 2nd and prolly 3rd too when he has obtained Nagatos power too.
    I am pretty sure Naruto and Sasuke are 4th and 5th.
    So it remains, who is the 6th?
    Wait a minute , could you please explain your theory better ?
    Wasn't Nagato THE reincarnation of SO6P ? Where do these paths come from ?if you say that hashirama and others are paths then who is controlling them ?
    I think the first SO6P was rikudo , second i dont know and third was Nagato .

Onoki of Both Scales Tsuchikage's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wtf...this chapter just makes me confused And finally at least those obito=tobi guys will just shut up! I did pick up that nagato is an uzamaki and that you complete izanagi by having senju and uchiha powers. I believe that madaras izanagi is etternal though

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Naruto will be the next SO6P.

Onoki of Both Scales Tsuchikage's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    Wasn't Nagato THE reincarnation of SO6P ? Where do these paths come from ?if you say that hashirama and others are paths then who is controlling them ?
    the SO6P had 6 paths,

the first path was Hashirama
    2. Madara
    3. Nagato Uzamaki
    4. Itachi?
    5. Sasuke?
    6. Naruto?

3 paths senju/uzamaki
    3 paths uchiha
    so its even on the elder and younger brothers sides

so madara now is the holder of 3 of the paths and has access to 2 more in sasuke because sasuke has itachis eyes...all in all madara wants to become the reincarnation of the sage...this is all just speculation though

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

What i'm most happy about coming from all of this is Kishi didn't just forget about the Rinnengan i mean he build it up so much as the most powerful eye technique & for it to just go away after Nagato died would have been stupid so i am glade he didn't just make big deal about it with out it meaning something. I think this just goes to show us he's probably had this entire series planned out from beginning to end from the start & i think that's very cool

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    I think what he is trying to say is Madara is gathering up all the powers of the people who had the power of the SO6P that way he would be like the ultimate being i guess Sorta like Cell fro DBZ trying to become perfect lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am not sure if konan died or not... I am not even sure if jiraya died except I read and everything goes blank so I assume konan died too... But the six paths is crazy come on...S06P he had six powers (paths) she different people's power? And remember Rikudou had yin-yang element. I am betting naruto has the Yang element.

Man I had high hopes for Konan... I hope she is not dead yet...another awesome character died

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    What i'm most happy about coming from all of this is Kishi didn't just forget about the Rinnengan i mean he build it up so much as the most powerful eye technique & for it to just go away after Nagato died would have been stupid so i am glade he didn't just make big deal about it with out it meaning something. I think this just goes to show us he's probably had this entire series planned out from beginning to end from the start & i think that's very cool
    That much is very clear, for him to leave so many plot lines open for such a long period of time before completing them proves that he has them all well thought out already. To keep them all straight and complete so many in such a shocking and profound matter is quite a feat.

Clearly, kishi is just telling a seemingly never-ending story that he has devised for a very long time. There is no way he could come up with this stuff and finalize it so well week in and week consistently. It's connected far too well to be devised in that way.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the story is becoming bullshit now man, its nothing but a damn weekly plot twist...how about we answer and iron out some other things. We have a huge active forum with Madara is really this person and Itachis gift to naruto is really this and Naruto is a Senju, Obito is alive and crap like that....why because we have anwsers to nothing in the manga lately. Kishi doesn't know what he wants to do coz its been almost 100+ chapters since Itachi gave naruto something and yet we havent a clue what it is or if it even matters now I mean he can control the fox chakra now.

things are just too confusing and then the whole lineage thing of who is related to who? How bout a Family tree or something LOL!!!!!

And still who the F*** is Zetsu need more info coz he possibly could be the real mastermind...i mean he can clone people (Kisame) and I wonder if he ever clone Madara since he seems to get his limbs blown off and they come back...but I guess thats Izanagi helping him there.

I think we all want some answers ....clear and concise answers and lets get this thing moving with the 4th Ninja War...I mean is that shit still happening or what...that was about 50 chapters ago.

Ok enough ranting im sure someone is pissed I wrote this....sorry!!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

I hope that all the Tobi = nearly everyone except Madara-crap comes to an end now ~_~

And lol the eye that has been covered up this entire time was apparantly just a throw away Sharingan in case he should use Izanagi. He who uses Izanagi looses his eye.

Poor Konan and thus the meaning of 6 paths just reached a whole new lvl

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He has hundreds of other sharingans he can simply implant.
    I'm sure he can, but he just obtained the rinnegan so maybe he won't.

I don't know how he'll merge to make himself [2 beings in one] and Nagato [1 path] into 3 beings in one. I don't even have a clue how he obtained the 1st's powers.