Page 18 of 18 « First ... 81415161718
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I don't know where I am,
    but that is reality."

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 510 Discussion/ 511 Predictions

Madara screaming:"What?!"
    WE see Madara leaned over Nagato's body.

Madara: "how, how could she..."

Focused on Nagato's body it is a paper doll that lost it's illusion when Madara touched it

Madara:" plan on losing to me AND that i would read her most secured thought.
    that girl, she knew if i won i would get the information out of her."

Flash back in an unknown location. 4 people are coming from what looks to be a cave.

1st person: "Are you sure you didn't tell anyone where we were going?"

2nd person:" yes i am sure, the Angel wanted it that way."

3rd: "Not even she knows where we are putting them."

4th:" okay we're done let's go."

We see the men walking off, We see a close up of yahiko. heis in a box placed on top of a stone table.
    Next to him is another box.
    It is Nagato. He is wrapped in bandages. it is dark around his face. Hard to see his eyes.

Still Flash back.
    we see Konan sweating in a stance as if in a battle, but she is alone.

Konan(breathing heavy)"there that should be enough. It has to be enough. If i fall he will not get the treasure of Amegakure. he will not take our hope."

She is thinking about Nagato.

Nagato:"he is hiding something under that mask. He has more mystery than i. Whatever he has he will only use it IF he thinks he is done for, trust me."

Konan: "i know you will have an ace up your sleeve, i to have a couple."

Present
    Madara: "this turned out to be useless. I should have come here sooner,not give her time to prepare."
    he turns to walk away.
    "Now to check on my other prospect." just then we see a foot in the fore ground and
    Madara looking at the person.

Madara:" I didn't send for you."

it is Sasuke, dark around his eyes:
    " I am not your subordinate. I don't need you anymore, i have the power to make them pay, make them all pay. Starting with you!"

cuts to the island.

Naruto and company

Naruto shouting off screen: "shadow clone jutsu!"

POP! His bubble pops, Yamato makes a wooden spike and pops his, KB uses his sword.
    Naruto uses clones to pop the others with kunai.

Naruto "Dammit. it's too far we can't catch up to it now!"

KB" that shark is hauling ass, we can't swim that fast!"

Yamato: " So what do we do now? we can't just wait to see what happens."

Naruto turns around to face them.
    Naruto with Toad Sage eyes: "Who said we were waiting, you know me by now Captain."
    Naruto bites his thumb and makes the sign for summoning.

Naruto:" Multi summoning jutsu!"

Just then Gamakichi and his brother pop up, along with a third unknown Toad.
    All are big enough to ride on the top of their backs.

Everyone looks in amazement.
    Naruto: "Wow Gamakichi you've grown even more sense the battle! You look like Boss Toad, now!"

Gama:"Really? well thanks. Whatcha need?"

Naruto points to the water.

Naruto: "we need to follow that shark! He has an important scroll we need it back!"

Gamakichi:"A shark? they eats toads you know, i don't know about this."

Naruto frustrated:" What?! You gotta be kidding me! your like 4x the size of that thing! Come on!"

Just then a voice comes from the jungle.

"I can swim pretty fast."

Everyone turns to see.

The turtle Guy Summoned is still here.
    Turtle: "I can swim kinda fast, i will help."

He looks at Guy.
    Guy hold head down:"You uh, still here huh?"

Turtle:"I'm not gonna be summoned just to be your stepping stone. i am more than that!"

Gamakichi:" Alright, alright. i was just messing we can take you but we can't catch it but i guarantee we won't lose it."

Naruto:"Great! let's go everybody!"

Soon we see everyone on the toads backs and Naruto is on the turtle's back.
    Guy is on Gamakichi with the leaf ninja.

Guy: "this is embarrassing my own summoning creature has shunned me."

Leaf ninja:"well guy sensei you did kinda just left him out in the jungle without bothering to send him home."

Turtle is shown with Naruto on his back.
    Turtle:" he hasn't summoned me in 4 years, he didn't even notice how much I've grown. I heard you compliment your summoning creature."

Naruto with awkward expression: "Uh yeah well me and gamakichi go way back."

Turtle: "you ever thought of signing the turtle scroll?"

Naruto :"Huh? oh no i couldn't give up my toads friends they have taught me so much."

Turtle You don't have to you can have contract with as many as your Chakra can handle."
    Naruto:" what do you mean handle?"

Turtle: "when you sign the contract you have a chakra bond to those creatures and they you, thats why it takes blood. if it is really strong than you don't need to make a blood sacrifice."

Naruto:"Well thats something to think about, But i am a Toad sage how would that look?"
    turtle: "There are 5 other sage creature levels.Only heard of one human that had all 6 Sage levels, but thats just a legend."

Naruto looks down at his pouch:"Huh? whats going on?'
    His bag is glowing. he opens it and pulls out the flower Konan gave him.it is dying in his hand.

Naruto yells to the others: "Change of plans, we are going to the hidden Rain village! Be at your best cause the Akataski is there!"

KB's friend:"How does he know?

Yamato:"Trust him, he knows."
    Storm clouds are overhead
    Naruto clenching the flower: "This time no questions. You need to be taken out Akastaski and whoever is threatening the Way of Peace!"

lightening strikes as it does there is a flash of the Rinnegan in his eyes briefly.

Next what did Nagato really entrust Naruto with, did he pass on the family "gift"?

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Seriously, have you never heard about an oracle named google?
    Naruto Chapter 510 by Sleepy fans | Narutoverse - Naruto Video and Manga Downloads
    I tried Google and couldn't find it. Thanks.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this was indeed an epic chapter....
    hope the next few r better tht this...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I tried Google and couldn't find it. Thanks.
    You are welcomed. The terms I used in google: "naruto 510 sleepy fans" (without the "", of course). Happy googling next time and don't forget to change the chapter number.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Lets see your saying we are "fu*kwits" and "Virgins".....yet you have the time to for some reason go to a website about a "blonde ***" SUBSCRIBE to the forum (of a manga which you have said you dont like) and then post a very abusive and unnecessary and ENTIRELY HYPOCRITICAL statement.

Your calling us sad but you either read Naruto and just decided to be a hypocritical fu*ktard or you purposely took time out of your obviously busy day found this website subscribed just to have a go at a bunch of strangers over a message on a forum (brave...) either way your a cowardly TW@...

Anyway SAYONARA dont come back...ya freak.
    LOL! nice dude!!! you are qualified enough to take chuunin exam nisan... :D:D:D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiBrown View Post
    Wow. Wait did Madara say that Nagato's Uzumaki-Clan TRAIT. is now gone.
    His red hair... wait did that mean. Nagato was an Uzumaki. Dang.
    That made the chapter worth at least a book and a half!

I don't think this is a spoiler, as it's speculation. If it is, let me know so I can do this right the next time.

Na*ga*to and Na*ru*to must be cousins, through Naruto's mom and Nagato's mom/dad.

Don't think Japanese have this naming custom: Chinese families have a "family poem" (Chinese is monosyllabic, i.e. each character is a one-syllable word) and each generation gets the same one of the characters/words that is next in the poem; cousins and siblings, then, have one character in their names in common: their "middle name," in the last name first, first name, middle name format used there, so actually what we call the first name is what is their middle name.

After Pain came around to believing in Naruto, I started wondering if their names indicated they were related or if it was a coincidence that they differ by only one character/sound/syllable while they are like two parts of the same person, two young people whose paths went in different directions following a traumatic event.

Then ol' Sasuke and Pain are alike in their responses to trauma; somehow, Pain managed to change his point of view and was won over by Naruto.

Sasuke was won over by Naruto as a child, even though he hardened himself to relationships with anyone: somewhere buried inside him is an appreciation of Naruto's unflagging and unconditional friendship -- as a brother, the same kind of unconditional love we have for family members, so he knows somewhere that Naruto is "family" to him, is the only family he has (except for Madara and we don't know if he is really alive or not) yet Sasuke won't allow himself to accept attachments to anyone.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AliMcJ View Post
    That made the chapter worth at least a book and a half!

I don't think this is a spoiler, as it's speculation. If it is, let me know so I can do this right the next time.

Na*ga*to and Na*ru*to must be cousins, through Naruto's mom and Nagato's mom/dad.

Don't think Japanese have this naming custom: Chinese families have a "family poem" (Chinese is monosyllabic, i.e. each character is a one-syllable word) and each generation gets the same one of the characters/words that is next in the poem; cousins and siblings, then, have one character in their names in common: their "middle name," in the last name first, first name, middle name format used there, so actually what we call the first name is what is their middle name.

After Pain came around to believing in Naruto, I started wondering if their names indicated they were related or if it was a coincidence that they differ by only one character/sound/syllable while they are like two parts of the same person, two young people whose paths went in different directions following a traumatic event.

Then ol' Sasuke and Pain are alike in their responses to trauma; somehow, Pain managed to change his point of view and was won over by Naruto.

Sasuke was won over by Naruto as a child, even though he hardened himself to relationships with anyone: somewhere buried inside him is an appreciation of Naruto's unflagging and unconditional friendship -- as a brother, the same kind of unconditional love we have for family members, so he knows somewhere that Naruto is "family" to him, is the only family he has (except for Madara and we don't know if he is really alive or not) yet Sasuke won't allow himself to accept attachments to anyone.
    I like your point. But I wonder how naruto will find out if he and Nagato are related. Truth is, few people would know about nagato (he was an orphan). Naruto's parents didn't tell him anything about it, like: Hey, you have a cousin. Maybe they didn't know. Are naruto's grandparents still alive, somewhere? :confused: I'd love him to meet his grandma

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

epic chapter can't wait to see what comes next

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Long wait to see Sasuke's EMS

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    Well with what we know of EMS it never loses its light (goes blind) Sooo his Izanagi could also be eternal because of EMS... but we still have yet to see it..
    One thing that just doesnt add up to me is .. If Madara has a complete Izanagi and EMS and could use it whenever he wants with no penalties .. Why does he say he is a shell of his former self? along with Itachi...

as far as the 6 paths thing goes ..
    1) Hashi
    2) Madara
    3) Nagato
    4) Itachi (only because he was able to summon the spiritual weapons)
    5) Sasuke
    6) Naruto
    this is how I see it...
    what about the byakugan? it could be the 4th

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    as far as the 6 paths thing goes ..
    1) Hashi
    2) Madara
    3) Nagato
    4) Itachi (only because he was able to summon the spiritual weapons)
    5) Sasuke
    6) Naruto
    this is how I see it...
    ... what does sasuke have that itachi and madara don't? Plus, I don't think naruto has many special things about him.:confused:

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    ... what does sasuke have that itachi and madara don't? Plus, I don't think naruto has many special things about him.:confused:
    Sasuke has everything that Itachi actually more than that true but we don't know about Madara and now that we know that Madara also has Hashirama's powers plus the Rinnegan still don't know how did he get the Rinnegan or is it that the combine powers of Senju and Uchiha gives the Rinnegan?:confused: As for Naruto he is not special he was given the Kyuubi but he has worked hard and he was able to complete Rasengan, Rasengan Shuriken and master Sage Mode. And now he is also able to use the Kyuubi's chakra so now he is special.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't forget the Byakugan, that is an eye tech and is said to be a derivative of the sharingan. Or it could be one of the six paths, have to wait and see.

Naruto does have a lot of the combined traits of all of theses "6" paths. I can see his rinnengan "awaking" under great stress or something.....

Last edited by kyndig15145; 09-22-2010 at 03:06 PM.

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkad View Post
    EMS? I don't believe Sasuke is a path whatsoever and I only think Madara said himself because he is a Uchiha, not specifically him himself

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

does konan really die on this coming chapter? im so sad... i want konan to at least experience and see the fulfillment of that promise of naruto to all people of amagakure and to all ninja world... mmm

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Senju Hashirama(1st Hokage) was one of the six paths.
    Uzumaki Nagato was 3rd of the Six paths.
    Uchiha Madara was the 2nd of the six paths, now 1st and 2nd and prolly 3rd too when he has obtained Nagatos power too.
    I am pretty sure Naruto and Sasuke are 4th and 5th.
    So it remains, who is the 6th?
    oooooooohhhhhhhh it might be that guy in the coffin that kabuto had......nope nvm that was dumb!!! im still wondering weho it is though???

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well naruto is a part of uzumaki clan..after all uzumaki clan has a power of Kekkei Genkai
    Rinnegan...that means naruto has a bloodline of Rinnegan...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara probobly cant use izanagi again cus he said himself that your eye is sealed away every time you use it and he also said that he had sacrificed his left eye

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not out yet:mad:

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    oooooooohhhhhhhh it might be that guy in the coffin that kabuto had......nope nvm that was dumb!!! im still wondering weho it is though???
    i guess its madara's body in the coffin......:D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    . . . sit back. take time to think, and i recommend you re-read the manga. some things haven't been revealed because its not time. for example....the yin-yang element being the sixth element was mentioned a loooooooong time ago but was never expounded upon until now. so chill

....this was one of the best chapters. nagato being an uzumaki is dope. this DOES NOT mean naruto needs or will have the rinnegan.
    . . . and along those lines, I've been puzzling over how Kakashi got the Mangekyo Sharingan: he was out of commission then took off with Naruto during the Gaara abduction arc, and mentioned it sooooo casually as they were bouncing along that canyon held apart with tree trunks, chasing Deidara. I don't recall anything about Kakashi acquiring it before that time.
    In the recent episodes, someone says that if you don't have the Sharingan by bloodline, you cannot "upgrade" it.

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Not out yet:mad:
    Fear not; mangastream has told the Naruto manga reading population that chapter 511 will be out sometime around midnight. That said, most will probably catch it in the morning, so the wait will not be as emotionally agonizing as many think. Besides, two, three, to four hours, is the window that we should be looking for, and for a week's wait, that's not much more time.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its out @mangastream

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good chapter its a really sweet chapter. WTF is with TObi's new mask, The other one complimented his space-time jutsu maybe this one is how his new eye(s) look. I wonder if the rinnegan is on both eyes or just one or is one combined with his EMS. He has his fan he's ready for action.
    THE WAR BEGINS NOW

PS. I'm second

Last edited by niblack89; 09-23-2010 at 07:26 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Fear not; mangastream has told the Naruto manga reading population that chapter 511 will be out sometime around midnight. That said, most will probably catch it in the morning, so the wait will not be as emotionally agonizing as many think. Besides, two, three, to four hours, is the window that we should be looking for, and for a week's wait, that's not much more time.
    Its awwwp!!!

Last to post?