Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

^ Oh k... well it did seem a bit far-fetched...I really hope Madara doesn't get his hands on rinnegan, let those corpses be fake...please...I somehow want Naruto to end up with rinnegan and complete his transformation into SoSP...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    ^ Oh k... well it did seem a bit far-fetched...I really hope Madara doesn't get his hands on rinnegan, let those corpses be fake...please...I somehow want Naruto to end up with rinnegan and complete his transformation into SoSP...
    I read there was something wrong with the text that was written. Also if it would be real, it certainly would have been mentioned in the spoilers, which are incredibly detailed. And the quality of the picture would have been better. You can see he only focuses on that specific panel, while normally they would show a whole page.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

I predicted that his left eye was being kept active with izanagi.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ml#post2067257

Everyone dismissed it but now we see it's the real deal!!!

Since he has EMS his eye never goes blind if he keeps izanagi always active. or something. lol

Konan didn't have to die...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they say that image is fake
    c0me on man if he had the jbuis eye then he could have finished this long ago
    but no he has ems
    and ccant even sho sussaon or amaratsu

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    I predicted that his left eye was being kept active with izanagi.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ml#post2067257

Everyone dismissed it but now we see it's the real deal!!!

Since he has EMS his eye never goes blind if he keeps izanagi always active. or something. lol

Konan didn't have to die...
    Where is this idea that he can use Izanagi endlessly without any consequences coming from?

no I'm not saying he goes blind. But according to him, he still says "in exchange for some light"

and something that powerful, can't be used endlessly without some drawback.

I'm betting you his eyesight deteriorates a little more with each use. Which likely explains why he doesn't just use it to instantly defeat any jinchuriki, sync with gedo mazo without consequence, withdraw the bijuu, and do his entire plan single handedly. If he has an endless izanagi with no drawbacks, there's nothing to stop him from doing exactly that. We just don't know what the draw back is yet.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    Where is this idea that he can use Izanagi endlessly without any consequences coming from?

no I'm not saying he goes blind. But according to him, he still says "in exchange for some light"

I'm betting you his eyesight deteriorates a little more with each use. Which likely explains why he doesn't just use it to instantly defeat any jinchuriki, sync with gedo mazo without consequence, withdraw the bijuu, and do his entire plan single handedly. If he has an endless izanagi with no drawbacks, there's nothing to stop him from doing exactly that. We just don't know what the draw back is yet.

Yes, that drawback is still to be explained. But the general idea sticks: his left eye is kept "charging" or something for him to use izanagi. His whole ability to slip through any attack comes from that and not from his space time jutsu (that seems to be more like a black hole localized in his right eye, with similar nature to kakashi's kamui). I can't see any drawback so far if he doesn't lose his eye. He managed to live longer than any other shinobi, he is still very powerfull and apparently he is in good health.So, the drawback has to be something else. If it was something to do with his health or well being he would be more like nagato or something. I think.

But still....kudos for me for thinking about that before everyone else...LOL

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    Yes, that drawback is still to be explained. But the general idea sticks: his left eye is kept "charging" or something for him to use izanagi. His whole ability to slip through any attack comes from that and not from his space time jutsu (that seems to be more like a black hole localized in his right eye, with similar nature to kakashi's kamui). I can't see any drawback so far if he doesn't lose his eye. He managed to live longer than any other shinobi, he is still very powerfull and apparently he is in good health.So, the drawback has to be something else. If it was something to do with his health or well being he would be more like nagato or something. I think.

But still....kudos for me for thinking about that before everyone else...LOL
    omg a new theory came to mind
    each time he uses izangi and eye from his lab dissapears O.O k time 2 study

it should be out in 4 hrs time or more den dat

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    LFC <3

bear did u said that the juubi eye is a fake

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

guys guys guys...if nagato was a uzumaki and has the rinnegan or should i say if the senju's or uzumaki's CAN AWAKEN the rinnegan than naruto can Awaken the "TRUE SHARINGAN" which the SO6P had combining the rinnegan(the patterns) and the sharingan (dots) to make it,oh and naruto getting the sharingan could be when Itachi have naruto some of his power. and naruto has control over the kyuubi and that also leads him to the next SO6P...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Umm...the drawback of izanagi is quite clearly mentioned in the manga...its a forbidden jutsu even among the Uchiha, which once used, causes permanent blindness...so, uchihas dont use izanagi unless its life and death situation...

I think he doesnt use izanagi ALL the time...its just some sharingan genjutsu...but in the fight against Konan for the first time he uses izanagi coz. Konan's papers have explosive tags mixed in them so Madara cant transfer them just by sharingan genjutsu...

he uses izanagi to create his illusion and then i think he goes blind(maybe in 511...then he opens his mask...)

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    To be truthful this has put me in in a big pit of confusion, I rather instead of more questions thrown at us, we get atleast some answers.
    Join the club man :confused:

Originally Posted by Ironreaver7 View Post
    Look man shit needs to start being more cut and dry...all of this talk is just too vague at times and more and more questions with no answers...I'm starting to think Kishi is making shit up on the fly. So this is what I gather from what madara said.

Hashirama was a Rikudo...since both he (Madara) and Hashirama are descendants of the SO6P's sons. Makes sense that he could achieve that.

Madara somehow couldnt and wanted to and now holds Hashirama's power/chakra in hopes to be the 2nd.

All the bloodline stuff and family lineage is all screwed up....somebody please make like a flowchart/ Family tree..... if possible due to there being so many holes and things not really being made solid but mostly speculation on our part.

Look im just tired of being confused i love intrigue but damn we need info on.... Itachi's Gift to naruto, Whose in the Coffin, Zetsu and his origin, Madara...coz its something new everytime, more on the Jyuubi, definitely more on Izanagi now, and of course who is related to who (family tree flowchart).

Answers Kishi not more questions.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Yeah you might be right about that, but just because you have 2 elements doesnt mean you can combine them and make another element. Like the current mizukage, the first hokage had the ability to combine earth and water into mokuton. So, what I meant was that the Senju's KG might have been the ability to combine 2 elements into a new one.

As, explained above...plus, his brother might have only had 1 element to begin with...water...also, his brother reportedly(according to narutopedia) isnt blood-related to hashirama...so im not so sure...the Senju's KG might have been the ability to combine 2 elements into a third element as explained above.

Naruto gained control of kyuubi chakra not because of "his special chakra" but because of kushina's special chakra which bound the kyuubi in chains and helped Naruto to "defeat" it...without kushina's speacial chakra, it would have been impossible to defeat kyuubi as clearly the latter was in control of Naruto before his mum showed up...

Furthermore, Naruto may be an Uzumaki descendant, after all Kushina is an Uzumaki, but he might not be of the Uzumaki clan...usually you're of the clan your father belongs to. For instance, Sasuke is an Uchiha and is not whatever Mikoto's clan was...

There are only 2 possibilities that could make Naruto a possible official Uzumaki:
    1)He'd have to be born before Kushina and Minato were married, that means K and M were never officially married since they die the day Naruto is born...

2)The 2 divorce after Naruto's birth and Kushina gets to keep Naruto...

We know both of these 2 possibilities are absurd coz. its explicitly stated in the manga that Minato was Kushina's husband...officially and of course they died together as less than blissful official couple...

So, the ONLY thing that could Have made Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto and not Namikaze Naruto would be the third Hokage...in order to keep Naruto's identity a secret so he would not be targeted by criminals...as this was mentioned By Minato when Naruto meets the former during his battle with Pain...

My guess...im not sure...so i dont exactly know where its written and i dont think i mentioned it as a fact in my earlier post...

The spoiler says those who possess the power of Senju and Uchiha can use izanagi...so,i thought the Senju's "power" referred to a dojutsu...and it was also mentioned that Nagato was the 3rd rinnegan user. So, I put 2 and 2 together...

anyways this still doesnt prove whether the rinnegan was originally nagato's or was it pilfered and donated to nagato by Madara...I mean madara could have just used it himself, why give it to a previously non-ninja like nagato?

All this kind of point to the fact that either that rinnegan was originally Rikudo's or it belonged to Hashirama, since no other major character of Senju or Uchiha lines are mentioned...

I would suggest you re-read my post before I read my manga...I never said they weren't blood-related...I just said that they were distant relatives...Manga does not explicitly state that they are "blood-related", we just infer that from kushina's statment about the Uzumaki and Senju being distantly related....

You're saying distant relatives cannot be different???? That's strange...I thought Uchiha and Senju were distant relatives too...after all they originated from Rikudo...but one has sharingan(with fire) while the other has water/earth elements...

if this is the case then I think Senju and Uzumaki could be quite different,elementally and KG-ally, even if they are distantly related...
    Just wanted to clear up one thing you said, in Japan if the mother comes from a more prestigious family then the man takes her name as well as her children, so that may be the reason he has his mothers last name, and you can't have the sur name without membership,

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it just may be endless, bc the hole reason for having the EMS is for a endless amount of light

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    it just may be endless, bc the hole reason for having the EMS is for a endless amount of light
    That's what I'm thinking too. Normally Izanagi takes light from an eye. But EMS is an eye that never loses it's light.

If Madara has EMS, and if he has some DNA from Hashirama, maybe he has an ability to use Izanagi endlessly without ever going blind. Hashirama's power was to create life (wood release), and as a Senju he would have had huge chakra reserves for using strange techniques like that. EMS already protects the eye from going blind due to mangekyo dojutsu, maybe it helps protect against going blind from Izanagi too. Maybe Hashirama's powers help.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

from mangastream

Brace yourselves minions, Naruto cometh in 2 hours 38 minutes and 57 seconds...

YEAH finaly i do not have to wait the next day to see

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

all and all spoiler is confusing... I shall wait and see what the manga says however...if nagato was the 3rd rikudo then he was not a rikudo-sennin was he? He was not a sage? :S nor was madara...how can it make them both rikudo-sennin?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if madara has perfect izanagi and the eye don't shut blind...why is it he fled from the fight with minato? why is it he let others from akatsuki to capture the bijuu and jinchuruki for him? if he can do it himself?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It seems as if this chapter will contain lots of interesting facts on characters from the past, as well have an interesting battle (konan vs mdara) I know no one believes in this theory(neither do I) but madara looks awfully like kakashi's friend(forgot his name :s)

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito!! lol remebered

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uchiha's tend to look alike.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

"just an fyi, naruto was finished about 9 min ago but time warner is ***** slapping me with upload speeds (20kb/s). Expect naruto any minute
    Wed Sep 15 19:02:10 +0000 2010"
    From MangaStream.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh hurry up X3 I want to go to sleep

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234