Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 98
  1. #51
    Member
    Status
    Joegonzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    another thing is tobi never said anything about Danzo when he faced Sasuke ... Danzo had both powers ... never did tobi say OMG did danzo figure it out how to become a SoT6P ... all he said was.... HE WANTS TO CONTROL NARUTO or the FoX

    Kinda wierd for someone to experiment on his own body add 2 amazing Blood lineage DNA to him . a MS in one eye and 20 sharingan's in one arm just to control the fox ....

    and just to state i cant believe he lost to Sasuke
    Danzou did not have an MS. He had Shisui's eye which had the power to control someone. Shisui would have had to kill someone close to him to obtain MS and it was never stated in the manga that he had killed someone close to him or obtained the MS.

    Danzou did not have control of Shodai's cells and he did not have much control of the sharingan because he was not a true Uchiha. I am not suprised he lost to Sasuke at all. Sasuke is a true Uchiha with rare MS abilities and he had allies with him who could more than likely beaten Danzou themselves(Madara).
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    does anyone make sense, of this episode, i think even tohugh it kinda makes some of my theories true, it a huge let down!!!!! madara won agains senju??? who did he aquire his powers??? did he find seju's body and take it???? what does konan mean by she will belive in naruto????, can anyone make sense of any of this??? .........please!!!
    no madara didnt say he won the fight against hashirama he said he won in another way, this is by faking his death and getting hashirama's dna at the same time.
     
         

  3. #53
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironreaver7 View Post
    Look man shit needs to start being more cut and dry...all of this talk is just too vague at times and more and more questions with no answers...I'm starting to think Kishi is making shit up on the fly. So this is what I gather from what madara said.

    Hashirama was a Rikudo...since both he (Madara) and Hashirama are descendants of the SO6P's sons. Makes sense that he could achieve that.

    Madara somehow couldnt and wanted to and now holds Hashirama's power/chakra in hopes to be the 2nd.

    All the bloodline stuff and family lineage is all screwed up....somebody please make like a flowchart/ Family tree..... if possible due to there being so many holes and things not really being made solid but mostly speculation on our part.

    Look im just tired of being confused i love intrigue but damn we need info on.... Itachi's Gift to naruto, Whose in the Coffin, Zetsu and his origin, Madara...coz its something new everytime, more on the Jyuubi, definitely more on Izanagi now, and of course who is related to who (family tree flowchart).

    Answers Kishi not more questions.
    confusing confusing stuff in the naruto world
     
         
    Last edited by Ironreaver7; 09-14-2010 at 09:05 PM.

  4. #54
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    I want to see if that picture of of his eye was fake or not. But yea it looks like the story is going to get wild.
     
         

  5. #55
    Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    David1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    This is the eyes of the juubi
     
         

  6. #56
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by antonie15 View Post


    i think it's fake, but let's just wait and see
    it shud be fake, i don't recall having seen tobi with bandage on his head behind the mask, besides that the face is wrinkled like danzous and the bandage looks like sasuke's bandage just before the fight against itachi.
     
         

  7. #57
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries



    Madara when injured by Konan has bandages just like that around his head when he is injured in this panel 509 / pg. 14

    It could be real, It would be about time to see under the mask too.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/509/14
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    2,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    thats, crazy!!!, i dotn belive this, kishi went coco for cocopuffs
     
         

  9. #59
    fxwarrior fxwarrior's Avatar
    Status
    fxwarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    thats, crazy!!!, i dotn belive this, kishi went coco for cocopuffs
    I lol'd.
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    2,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by fxwarrior View Post
    I lol'd.
    lmao
     
         

  11. #61
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    What an extraordinary spoiler! That certainly revealed some new, very interesting things. Nagato a member of the Uzumaki clan, definitely an intriguing twist, but then everyone is, of course, going to ask, what is his relation to Naruto Uzumaki? We'll just have to wait and see.

    And from the looks of it, Madara has defeated Konan. So much for everyone's theories that "Madara is a weak villain" and "he will surely flee this fight." Now that we know he has the perfect Izanagi in his arsenal, he's practically unbeatable. And it also turns out that Madara did not challenge Hashirama Senju for control of Konoha, it was in fact to gain Hashirama's powers for the ability to use Izanagi. Did he purposely lose for an oppurtunity to gain the First Hokage's powers? We will have to wait to see as well.

    Also, seeing as how Madara has the ability to use Izanagi, I wonder whether he used the same genjutsu when fighting Minato. The reason I think so is because Minato freed Madara's control of the fox in chapter 503, yet considering that Madara also said in chapter 478 one needs both the powers of Uchiha and Hashirama to control the Nine-Tails (which he has), he could have used the technique at a certain point, and does, perhaps, still have the ability to control the Nine-Tailed Fox, which as we all know is an important object of Madara's attention in the series.

    And if there is any doubt at all about Tobi not being Madara Uchiha, it should be completely erased now. No other Uchiha in the series (this includes Obito as well) has Hashirama's powers except for Madara himself, thus meaning that if the masked man is not Madara, he does not have the First's power, cannot use Izanagi, resulting in a very large contradiction of the story. In the spoilers as well, he clearly states that he is Madara Uchiha. I hope this will dissipate any further doubt on the character of Madara.

    But once again, regardless, a wonderful spoiler. Kishimoto clearly knows how to keep his fans guessing, and give his readers the most interesting of plot twists known in the world of manga.
     
         

  12. #62
    Ultimate Tool SuSaNo's Avatar
    Status
    SuSaNo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post


    Madara when injured by Konan has bandages just like that around his head when he is injured in this panel 509 / pg. 14

    It could be real, It would be about time to see under the mask too.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 509 - Page 14
    this could be teal, because did you notice how the eyebrows are pointing up. and also the bandages.
     
         

  13. #63
    Member
    Status
    Joegonzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    What an extraordinary spoiler! That certainly revealed some new, very interesting things. Nagato a member of the Uzumaki clan, definitely an intriguing twist, but then everyone is, of course, going to ask, what is his relation to Naruto Uzumaki? We'll just have to wait and see.

    And from the looks of it, Madara has defeated Konan. So much for everyone's theories that "Madara is a weak villain" and "he will surely flee this fight." Now that we know he has the perfect Izanagi in his arsenal, he's practically unbeatable. And it also turns out that Madara did not challenge Hashirama Senju for control of Konoha, it was in fact to gain Hashirama's powers for the ability to use Izanagi. Did he purposely lose for an oppurtunity to gain the First Hokage's powers? We will have to wait to see as well.

    Also, seeing as how Madara has the ability to use Izanagi, I wonder whether he used the same genjutsu when fighting Minato. The reason I think so is because Minato freed Madara's control of the fox in chapter 503, yet considering that Madara also said in chapter 478 one needs both the powers of Uchiha and Hashirama to control the Nine-Tails (which he has), he could have used the technique at a certain point, and does, perhaps, still have the ability to control the Nine-Tailed Fox, which as we all know is an important object of Madara's attention in the series.

    And if there is any doubt at all about Tobi not being Madara Uchiha, it should be completely erased now. No other Uchiha in the series (this includes Obito as well) has Hashirama's powers except for Madara himself, thus meaning that if the masked man is not Madara, he does not have the First's power, cannot use Izanagi, resulting in a very large contradiction of the story. In the spoilers as well, he clearly states that he is Madara Uchiha. I hope this will dissipate any further doubt on the character of Madara.

    But once again, regardless, a wonderful spoiler. Kishimoto clearly knows how to keep his fans guessing, and give his readers the most interesting of plot twists known in the world of manga.
    Well said! I pretty much agree with everything. One thing I think should interest you is my theory on Madara's fight with Minato. I do believe Minato is a more skilled ninja than Madara and pretty much everyone else(in terms of pure ninja talent), but I am beginning to believe his fight with Minato was a test that turned out wrong. As good of a planner as he is, he had to have known he wouldn't have succeeded in either taking the fox or having it completely control the village. Also, I don't believe he did this to set up the Uchiha, but he was responsible for their demise(another topic competely). It only makes sense that he had ulterior motives. He may have done the whole thing to test Minato, but he could never have guessed he would sacrifice himself to save the village and help his son.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member
    Status
    Warlock Tigerwolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    So, here's the question. if, to fully use the rinnenegan, one needs the powers of senju and uchiha. And if itachi didn't give this power to naruto (bare with me) there is still the option of kakashi's sharingan?

    (for now I'll operate under the assumption that Tobi is Madara, still have a gut feeling that he's not, but the evidence is fairly compelling)

    I'm also betting, that his use of izanagi comes at a price. Perhaps not the same price danzou paid, but there still must be a price. maybe he can't teleport for a time afterwards?
     
         

  15. #65
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Joegonzo View Post
    Well said! I pretty much agree with everything. One thing I think should interest you is my theory on Madara's fight with Minato. I do believe Minato is a more skilled ninja than Madara and pretty much everyone else(in terms of pure ninja talent), but I am beginning to believe his fight with Minato was a test that turned out wrong. As good of a planner as he is, he had to have known he wouldn't have succeeded in either taking the fox or having it completely control the village. Also, I don't believe he did this to set up the Uchiha, but he was responsible for their demise(another topic competely). It only makes sense that he had ulterior motives. He may have done the whole thing to test Minato, but he could never have guessed he would sacrifice himself to save the village and help his son.
    Perhaps you're right, though if it was a test, it was definitely a complex and convoluted one, to say the least. I do think Madara's desire to destroy Konoha was genuine, but he could have also used the Nine-Tailed Fox to kill Minato (perhaps knowing he would sacrifice himself), seeing as how eventually he would become a major threat to his operations. It would be nice to get more information from Madara's perspective on what he really intended to do that night, sixteen years ago. The reason I say so is because everyone in the ninja world was familiar with Hashirama Senju's defeat of Madara Uchiha, yet Madara who knows the battle better than anyone, said that its actual purpose served to gain the ability to use Izanagi. The same thing could happen with the fox's attack - where instead of hearing it from Kushina, Madara would tell his own story, and what we hear from him might be completely different than the things we've seen others say, a new perspective on things.
     
         

  16. #66
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    So, here's the question. if, to fully use the rinnenegan, one needs the powers of senju and uchiha. And if itachi didn't give this power to naruto (bare with me) there is still the option of kakashi's sharingan?

    (for now I'll operate under the assumption that Tobi is Madara, still have a gut feeling that he's not, but the evidence is fairly compelling)

    I'm also betting, that his use of izanagi comes at a price. Perhaps not the same price danzou paid, but there still must be a price. maybe he can't teleport for a time afterwards?
    If Itachi did not give him the power of the Uchiha Sasuke will give it to him toward the end & since Sasuke now has EMS it may be even stronger. But i do believe Naruto's power if he get's it it will be different & more powerful then Madara's somehow maybe since Naruto is light & Madara is dark there will be a difference in the power
     
         

  17. #67
    Live and love makinlifehappen's Avatar
    Status
    makinlifehappen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    I think they are all related, and some are just too lazy to use the shit that they were born with. lol
     
         

  18. #68
    Member uzumakiclanrules's Avatar
    Status
    uzumakiclanrules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Firstly, I think there was a manga chapter in which madara attempts to take Shisui's sharingan from Danzou...in the background we can see a whole stash of what appears to be sharingans from different uchihas...

    So, I think if madara does indeed use izanagi all the time, it shouldn't be a problem because he has so many sharingans he could use...

    So, according to the spoiler, Senju clan had a dojutsu???? I thought their kekkei genkai was mokuton?

    We also know that Uzumaki clan is distatly related to the Senju, so if Nagato had rinnegan and hes an uzumaki, then this might foreshadow naruto's very own rinnegan someday...from this we can also conclude that like sharingan, rinnegan has to be activated...it takes time for some people, more time than sharingan...so, maybe naruto activates it while battling madara?

    Moreover, about the above point, something bugs me, naruto is NOT originally an uzumaki...its his mother's clan! I dunno if there ever was a namikaze clan, but just because naruto's surname is uzumaki doesn't prove he'd have uzumaki abilities...

    so, is it confirmed that the Senjus had rinnegan while uchihas had sharingan?

    And what about all that Madara rant about him giving the rinnegan to nagato? Does it mean the uzumaki's do not possess rinnegan? was it sheer luck that nagato ended up having hashirama's rinnegan from madara,who happened to pass by in a war-torn amegakure????

    Okay another thing...till now, whenever madara brought up naruto, he hardly mentioned anything notable about him...i mean his being an uzumaki and all...yet this chapter he emphasizes nagato's uzumaki lineage...why? does madara think naruto has no supposed uzumaki talent(whatever the talent might be)?

    the only thing he ever mentioned about naruto was his will of fire, similar to that of hashirama senju's, but that still does not prove that naruto might have senju lineage...and if so, then why does madara say that he is destined to fight sasuke, if he's not a senju or doesnt possess a distantly related senju trait(like a dojutsu), uzumaki traits?
     
         
    Last edited by uzumakiclanrules; 09-15-2010 at 03:51 AM.

  19. #69
    Member LorDRaishin's Avatar
    Status
    LorDRaishin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Firstly, I think there was a manga chapter in which madara attempts to take Shisui's sharingan from Danzou...in the background we can see a whole stash of what appears to be sharingans from different uchihas...

    So, I think if madara does indeed use izanagi all the time, it shouldn't be a problem because he has so many sharingans he could use...

    So, according to the spoiler, Senju clan had a dojutsu???? I thought their kekkei genkai was mokuton?

    We also know that Uzumaki clan is distatly related to the Senju, so if Nagato had rinnegan and hes an uzumaki, then this might foreshadow naruto's very own rinnegan someday...from this we can also conclude that like sharingan, rinnegan has to be activated...it takes time for some people, more time than sharingan...so, maybe naruto activates it while battling madara?

    Moreover, about the above point, something bugs me, naruto is NOT originally an uzumaki...its his mother's clan! I dunno if there ever was a namikaze clan, but just because naruto's surname is uzumaki doesn't prove he'd have uzumaki abilities...

    so, is it confirmed that the Senjus had rinnegan while uchihas had sharingan?

    And what about all that Madara rant about him giving the rinnegan to nagato? Does it mean the uzumaki's do not possess rinnegan? was it sheer luck that nagato ended up having hashirama's rinnegan from madara,who happened to pass by in a war-torn amegakure????

    Okay another thing...till now, whenever madara brought up naruto, he hardly mentioned anything notable about him...i mean his being an uzumaki and all...yet this chapter he emphasizes nagato's uzumaki lineage...why? does madara think naruto has no supposed uzumaki talent(whatever the talent might be)?

    the only thing he ever mentioned about naruto was his will of fire, similar to that of hashirama senju's, but that still does not prove that naruto might have senju lineage...and if so, then why does madara say that he is destined to fight sasuke, if he's not a senju or doesnt possess a distantly related senju trait(like a dojutsu), uzumaki traits?


    @_@ ... lol wat gave u that idea of Senju's Kekei genkai being Mokuton[Wood] ... It was Hashirama's Element or more like he had Earth and Water elements ....

    His brother couldnt use mokuton .... showing it isnt their kekei genkai ...



    Naruto gained control of kyuubi chakra ... which only the uzumaki with their special chakra could do .... wat more proof do u need of NAruto being a "Uzumaki" descendant ...



    Hashirama Senju had a Rinnegan???!!?? where is that written lol ...

    read manga again it says Senju n Uzumaki clan were "Blood" Related ... so they are not that different if u ask me .....
     
         

  20. #70
    Member uzumakiclanrules's Avatar
    Status
    uzumakiclanrules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    @_@ ... lol wat gave u that idea of Senju's Kekei genkai being Mokuton[Wood] ... It was Hashirama's Element or more like he had Earth and Water elements ....
    Yeah you might be right about that, but just because you have 2 elements doesnt mean you can combine them and make another element. Like the current mizukage, the first hokage had the ability to combine earth and water into mokuton. So, what I meant was that the Senju's KG might have been the ability to combine 2 elements into a new one.

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    His brother couldnt use mokuton .... showing it isnt their kekei genkai ...
    As, explained above...plus, his brother might have only had 1 element to begin with...water...also, his brother reportedly(according to narutopedia) isnt blood-related to hashirama...so im not so sure...the Senju's KG might have been the ability to combine 2 elements into a third element as explained above.


    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    Naruto gained control of kyuubi chakra ... which only the uzumaki with their special chakra could do .... wat more proof do u need of NAruto being a "Uzumaki" descendant ...
    Naruto gained control of kyuubi chakra not because of "his special chakra" but because of kushina's special chakra which bound the kyuubi in chains and helped Naruto to "defeat" it...without kushina's speacial chakra, it would have been impossible to defeat kyuubi as clearly the latter was in control of Naruto before his mum showed up...

    Furthermore, Naruto may be an Uzumaki descendant, after all Kushina is an Uzumaki, but he might not be of the Uzumaki clan...usually you're of the clan your father belongs to. For instance, Sasuke is an Uchiha and is not whatever Mikoto's clan was...

    There are only 2 possibilities that could make Naruto a possible official Uzumaki:
    1)He'd have to be born before Kushina and Minato were married, that means K and M were never officially married since they die the day Naruto is born...

    2)The 2 divorce after Naruto's birth and Kushina gets to keep Naruto...

    We know both of these 2 possibilities are absurd coz. its explicitly stated in the manga that Minato was Kushina's husband...officially and of course they died together as less than blissful official couple...

    So, the ONLY thing that could Have made Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto and not Namikaze Naruto would be the third Hokage...in order to keep Naruto's identity a secret so he would not be targeted by criminals...as this was mentioned By Minato when Naruto meets the former during his battle with Pain...

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    Hashirama Senju had a Rinnegan???!!?? where is that written lol ...
    My guess...im not sure...so i dont exactly know where its written and i dont think i mentioned it as a fact in my earlier post...

    The spoiler says those who possess the power of Senju and Uchiha can use izanagi...so,i thought the Senju's "power" referred to a dojutsu...and it was also mentioned that Nagato was the 3rd rinnegan user. So, I put 2 and 2 together...

    anyways this still doesnt prove whether the rinnegan was originally nagato's or was it pilfered and donated to nagato by Madara...I mean madara could have just used it himself, why give it to a previously non-ninja like nagato?

    All this kind of point to the fact that either that rinnegan was originally Rikudo's or it belonged to Hashirama, since no other major character of Senju or Uchiha lines are mentioned...

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    read manga again it says Senju n Uzumaki clan were "Blood" Related ... so they are not that different if u ask me .....
    I would suggest you re-read my post before I read my manga...I never said they weren't blood-related...I just said that they were distant relatives...Manga does not explicitly state that they are "blood-related", we just infer that from kushina's statment about the Uzumaki and Senju being distantly related....

    You're saying distant relatives cannot be different???? That's strange...I thought Uchiha and Senju were distant relatives too...after all they originated from Rikudo...but one has sharingan(with fire) while the other has water/earth elements...

    if this is the case then I think Senju and Uzumaki could be quite different,elementally and KG-ally, even if they are distantly related...
     
         
    Last edited by uzumakiclanrules; 09-15-2010 at 08:36 AM.

  21. #71
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England :)
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    To be truthful this has put me in in a big pit of confusion, I rather instead of more questions thrown at us, we get atleast some answers.
     
         

  22. #72
    Member Arch0n12's Avatar
    Status
    Arch0n12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    nagato hair change due the power of SO6P... so i think naruto is the new SO6P because he probably change his hair color too. and i guess itachi give him the power of the uchiha..and if he already has the power of senju, then he is a complete SO6P :D
     
         

  23. #73
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England :)
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    I'm curious, the 1st Hokage is Lady Tsunade grandad right?

    So the child of the 1st Hokage and his wife, which is Senju and Uzumaki... wouldn't they have the power to have the Rinnegan? Also since Lady Tsunade nan is Uzumaki and her grandad is the 1st Hokage, isn't she able to have the power to have the Rinnegan aswell?
     
         

  24. #74
    Member uzumakiclanrules's Avatar
    Status
    uzumakiclanrules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Check this out...latest manga pics...

    Only one of Madara's eyes is EMS, the other one is the eye of the JUBI!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the rineegan-sharingan eye...wonder where he got that from...

    I cant hyper-link it yet so, the link is given below...

    topmangaspoilers.info/media/tms/2010/09/image.png
     
         

  25. #75
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Check this out...latest manga pics...

    Only one of Madara's eyes is EMS, the other one is the eye of the JUBI!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the rineegan-sharingan eye...wonder where he got that from...

    I cant hyper-link it yet so, the link is given below...

    topmangaspoilers.info/media/tms/2010/09/image.png
    It's a fake ~_~ It has been confirmed it's a fake. Not to mention it has already been posted.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •