Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Re: Naruto Manga 510 Spoilers / Summaries

Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    lol no matter how powerful rinnegan mayb ... I dont want Naruto to sit on a chair with a hunch and spikes poking out of his back controlling dead ppl
    The reason why that happened to Nagato is 1. his legs got burned by Hanzo & 2. He summoned the Gedo Mazo Statue & maybe Naruto won't control dead people but bring them back to life. & i think now if this spoiler is true we could assume that Itachi gave Naruto the power of the Uchiha

Last edited by cryhwks; 09-14-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

for it to even be possible for Naruto to have the Rinnegan now then that means he would have to be part Senju...something you guys have been debating forever...

which would then also mean that his dad Minato IS Senju...

its always funny how you guys keep complaining saying this and that isnt possible as if YOU are the ones writing the story hahahahahaha

The only thing is tho...that would mean he would have to ALSO be part Uchiha...which would throw a huge monkey wrench into the story...

Legendary Sannin davidagyemanduodu's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joegonzo View Post
    It sounded like Madara said he was the 2nd. Nagato being an Uzumaki makes a lot of sense though.

Also, it seems that Madara's teleportation may just be Izinagi which would explain a lot. He wouldn't be able to die if he had a perfect one. Also, he would be able to withstand almost any attack. It is going to take something huge to beat him. Naruto will literally have to be the next SO6P.
    Yeah this is why maybe Sasuke's amaterasu didn't harm him or One of Danzo's protector's viral jutsu didn't heart him

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MannySoopa View Post
    for it to even be possible for Naruto to have the Rinnegan now then that means he would have to be part Senju...something you guys have been debating forever...

its always funny how you guys keep complaining saying this and that isnt possible as if YOU are the ones writing the story hahahahahaha

The only thing is tho...that would mean he would have to ALSO be part Uchiha...which would throw a huge monkey wrench into the story...
    The thing is Naruto IS part Senju. The Uzumaki clan are relatives to the Senju clan. Madara only stated that Nagato was an Uzumaki. Not that he was Senju.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Dude Nagato was an Uzumaki & he had the power of both. Because he was an Uzumaki means he has the power of the Senju since they r blood related & & i would guess that Madara gave Nagato the power of the Uchiha to gain the power of SO6P. So Naruto already has at least 1 side of this power & he probably has the other side of this power given to him by Itachi. Naruto will gain the power of the SO6P 1 way or another even if in the end Sasuke gives Naruto his power before he dies

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well it has been stated before that only an uchiha can face an uchiha 1 on 1.. The MS will overpower any other person, but unless ur an uchiha u can withstand it or battle against it. So if we think logically about this, for naruto to face sasuke he might need some uchiha powers aswell, so itachi's gift comes in first spot in this case. Naruto is an Uzumaki / Senju and if all the spectaculations about naruto getting rinnegan to become the next Rikudo, he needs the power of the uchiha aswell..
    Im predicting a lot of new predictions to come about itachi's gift and naruto's future :x

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess we just have to wait and see what kishi has prepared ......
    it's like watching a nice movie and then at the best part COMMERCIAL BREAK:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awsome! Awsome chapter I have got to say! Just one thin. Kishi is rushing this! He choked Konan then immmediatly Showed him with nagato's body!? Not only that, there was way to much twist's at the moment, it's not even getting fun! Nagato being an uzumaki? Now that's an awsome idea except, it just seemed to obvious I didnt really care for it. >.>

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

You're a little off there Soopa. The Uzumaki clan was an off shoot of the Senju, meaning they have similar blood but not the same. Minato still has no association with the Senju because Naruto's mother was an Uzumaki, not Minato.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look man shit needs to start being more cut and dry...all of this talk is just too vague at times and more and more questions with no answers...I'm starting to think Kishi is making shit up on the fly. So this is what I gather from what madara said.

Hashirama was a Rikudo...since both he (Madara) and Hashirama are descendants of the SO6P's sons. Makes sense that he could achieve that.

Madara somehow couldnt and wanted to and now holds Hashirama's power/chakra in hopes to be the 2nd.

All the bloodline stuff and family lineage is all screwed up....somebody please make like a flowchart/ Family tree..... if possible due to there being so many holes and things not really being made solid but mostly speculation on our part.

Look im just tired of being confused i love intrigue but damn we need info on.... Itachi's Gift to naruto, Whose in the Coffin, Zetsu and his origin, Madara...coz its something new everytime, more on the Jyuubi, definitely more on Izanagi now, and of course who is related to who (family tree flowchart).

Answers Kishi not more questions.

Last edited by Ironreaver7; 09-14-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    You're a little off there Soopa. The Uzumaki clan was an off shoot of the Senju, meaning they have similar blood but not the same. Minato still has no association with the Senju because Naruto's mother was an Uzumaki, not Minato.
    Maybe not exactly the same but enough for them to have 1 side of the SO6P power

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why did he have to take , Hashirama's DNA , he isn't the only senju . He can take tsunade's Bloood for example . Why was hashirama that spécial maybe because of his Wood style ?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOW that was alot of reading to much shiz need answers plz.... and also naruto is awsome as he is

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow this is EPIC

i mean there is still alot of explanations that we need like Nagato a Uzamaki - 3 ppl who have had the rakudo sannin abaility/power. confusing but EPIC still

Status
    Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Simply awesome X.X

Really great chapter

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think it's fake, but let's just wait and see

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

people im new and everything but ive read everymanga out atleast twice and naruto is a senju madara explained that when he said naruto and sasuke must fight you, you dont get rinnegan from having both uchica and senju powers as the sage of the 6th path has the rinnegan with the things from sharingan inside the rings and nagato only has the rings, nagato was never realy said to be a senju or an uchiha as jariya has said that the eyes pop up from time to time there doesnt have to be a connection

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

Another possibility would be that the senju and uchiha are an off shoot of the uzumaki clan, the sage of the six path clan. That would give Naruto all the prerequisite blood lines in order to awaken the rinngan or the sages true power to create bijuus.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by antonie15 View Post

i think it's fake, but let's just wait and see

I hope it's real. It's about time we've seen all of Madara's face.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome spoiler !!!

Thnx for the spoiler Mugi :D or should i say bed time bear

P.S i would've repped u but it seems that i cant

Last edited by StealthShinobi; 09-14-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

does anyone make sense, of this episode, i think even tohugh it kinda makes some of my theories true, it a huge let down!!!!! madara won agains senju??? who did he aquire his powers??? did he find seju's body and take it???? what does konan mean by she will belive in naruto????, can anyone make sense of any of this??? .........please!!!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    does anyone make sense, of this episode, i think even tohugh it kinda makes some of my theories true, it a huge let down!!!!! madara won agains senju??? who did he aquire his powers??? did he find seju's body and take it???? what does konan mean by she will belive in naruto????, can anyone make sense of any of this??? .........please!!!
    I think in the spoiler he said he got the DNA when he fought the 1st & other ways he could have got it exactly how did Orochimaru get the 1st's DNA to use with Tenzo & Danzo it seems the 1st DNA is not that hard to get

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    ソウルエッジ

just a thought here guys but what if madara can use izanagi up to four times? when they show itachi fighting sasuke it shows him with two eyes and two more to spare for his brothers eyes, im pretty sure the same applies to madara, what if they only reason he shows one eye to trick everyone to thinking he can only do it once when yet he can have up to 4 times using it in total, this is just a theory nothing more

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

seems very interesting, can't wait! :D

GOD
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

another thing is tobi never said anything about Danzo when he faced Sasuke ... Danzo had both powers ... never did tobi say OMG did danzo figure it out how to become a SoT6P ... all he said was.... HE WANTS TO CONTROL NARUTO or the FoX

Kinda wierd for someone to experiment on his own body add 2 amazing Blood lineage DNA to him . a MS in one eye and 20 sharingan's in one arm just to control the fox ....

and just to state i cant believe he lost to Sasuke