20 11.70%

33 19.30%

117 68.42%
Page 2 of 12 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 509 Discussion/ 510 Predictions

Who knew that Konan had that in her! Love that she outsmarted madara with his teleportation & the whole ocean is made of paper, so awesome!!

Clearly I want her to win, but she won't b/c that would kill the story. If madara were gone then sasuke wouldn't have as much evil motivation to push him towards Konoha ... I hope that madara looses his other arm too!

Question, didn't he already loose an arm from those damn Abura clan bugs that ate his arm when he fought Danzo's bodygaurds??

I don't believe what madara said, that he gave Nagato the Rinningan, that would contradict the story of how Nagato's Rinningan was awakened when he killed the Konoha ninja who killed his parents.

I really don't want Konan to die, that would just suck, she's great. If she dies though, then Madara will never find where Konan hid the Rinningan, so who knows what will happen?!?!?!?

I really like what she said about Madara being pure darkness, Sasuke is turning into that. It creates a great metaphor of Naruto being pure light, fighting the pure darkness. Almost as if the Rikodu Senin split himself into Darkness/Light or Ying/Yang and the two sides have been fighting on for eternity ... that's wild!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For some reason... I don't think Madara needs Konan alive. "I ended up saving you too" and "I may as well enlighten you , since you're about to die".

Maybe he'll use the jutsu Sasuke used in order to find Killerbee and have her tell him where Nagato is hidden.

Last edited by Inception; 09-09-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ashura <3

that means nagato is not down

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Konan, please blow up again and destroy the rest of his mask! >.< At first I thought that we got proof that Madara had two eyes, but then I saw that it was the same one. >.< It's about time that we saw his full face. Darn Kishi just showing us what we've already seen of his face.

And I thought that the Rinnengan was "awakened." O.o I guess that those are LITERALLY the Sage of Six Paths's eyes. Well, that's the only thing that makes sense for now since Madara "gave" Nagato the Rinnengan. I freaked out when I saw that panel lol.
    I know rite she need to. I hope she does in the next chapter. She is a monster with the paper.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dvonherz View Post
    Who knew that Konan had that in her! Love that she outsmarted madara with his teleportation & the whole ocean is made of paper, so awesome!!

Clearly I want her to win, but she won't b/c that would kill the story. If madara were gone then sasuke wouldn't have as much evil motivation to push him towards Konoha ... I hope that madara looses his other arm too!

Question, didn't he already loose an arm from those damn Abura clan bugs that ate his arm when he fought Danzo's bodygaurds??

I don't believe what madara said, that he gave Nagato the Rinningan, that would contradict the story of how Nagato's Rinningan was awakened when he killed the Konoha ninja who killed his parents.

I really don't want Konan to die, that would just suck, she's great. If she dies though, then Madara will never find where Konan hid the Rinningan, so who knows what will happen?!?!?!?

I really like what she said about Madara being pure darkness, Sasuke is turning into that. It creates a great metaphor of Naruto being pure light, fighting the pure darkness. Almost as if the Rikodu Senin split himself into Darkness/Light or Ying/Yang and the two sides have been fighting on for eternity ... that's wild!
    revert to my last post about the arm

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara would probably kill Konan and flip the Rain village upside down until he finds Nagato's body. Or he'd have the ability to read Konan's mind because i don't think Konan would reveal where Nagato's body is , no matter the torture dealt to her. But i think Madara would retreat in the next chapter , coz he's one arm down and injured ; and Konan is about to use some kickass jutsu. It kinda reminds me of the fight between Madara and Yondaime. And if Madara retreats , i hope Konan goes to Naruto for help..or she better go commit suicide before Madara finds her again.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by musicgenesis View Post
    Madara would probably kill Konan and flip the Rain village upside down until he finds Nagato's body. Or he'd have the ability to read Konan's mind because i don't think Konan would reveal where Nagato's body is , no matter the torture dealt to her. But i think Madara would retreat in the next chapter , coz he's one arm down and injured ; and Konan is about to use some kickass jutsu. It kinda reminds me of the fight between Madara and Yondaime. And if Madara retreats , i hope Konan goes to Naruto for help..or she better go commit suicide before Madara finds her again.
    madara lost his arm against yondaime as well.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JSW View Post
    madara lost his arm against yondaime as well.
    Yes exactly. That's why it reminded me of their fight Anyway he retreated then , so i hope he retreats now too. Because he looks even worse than he did in the fight with Yondaime.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter!!!

Lots of mysteries!!!
    1. How and Why does Madara gave rinnegan to Nagato?
    2. What is this association between Yahiko and Madara?
    3. What is "that" jutsu?
    4. Who is the "young man with powerful eyes" that the Great Toad Sage mentioned?
    5. Is Tobi really Madara?
    6. Who was inside the last Kabuto coffin?
    7. What was the Itachi gift to Naruto?
    8. Where are Suigetsu and Jugo?
    9. Which one Naruto is going to choose, Sakura or Hinata? lol.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    Wait,i am not sure but in a previous chapter we had seen that madara said its time to take out the rinnengan.So maybe he has more than one pair of rinnengan's just like he has tons of sharingans in his basement
    :D in his basement

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My question is wtf r u going to do with his eye-balls that is so damn important that you cant just burn the body or something???? & if he IS down there she just made a dumb mistake by doing that tech, Madara's not stupid. he could go down there & come up with Nagato body in 2sec's.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kishi made everything too complicated

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ashura <3

Answers Please
    " Is Nagato down the sea of papers "

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    Answers Please
    no one knows where nagato's body is except konan

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

got to admit konan really fights graciously. I wish to see more of that.

As for Madara not using any impressive power... I think I'd do the same. How many uchihas are there left to steal their eyes once madara's turn blind. He plans on saving that limited power for essential matters. And definitely not the MS (or EMS) abilities.

He completely trusts his space-time (maybe only "space") jutsu. It's flawless, but only as good as the user. And he could be better with it. That ability might not even come from his eyes

His arm is nothing, after he wins the fight (if he does) he can just replace it.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man wth is with this chapter... 'I gave Nagato the Rinnegan'... what's that supposed to mean.. Nagato had rinnegan as a kid too.. How come Tobi played hand in this? And what's Tobi's real identity? So confusing...

After 510 chapters on Naruto.. we hav no effing clue about half the things that go on... It's like 1 mystery is solved and 10 more arise at the same time:confused:

Last edited by chopsy16; 09-09-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's Sara?!?!?!?!?! THE
    BEST!!!:D #henrikisevil..

Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    Answers Please
    I answered no to you already.... I suspect they mean that she is using the tech to protect Nagato's body from Madara... not that Nagato is down there... that would be stupid!!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Halfway to bed

...wow.

Now that's what I'd call a paper bomb. Last week, I seriously thought Konan would be done, but now her jutsus just look badass...

I can't wait for the rest of the fight. Go Konan! :D

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know this could never happen but it would be interesting to see Madara retreat due to the damage he's taking and the secret jutsu. During the time of the retreat Konan goes to Naruto and offers the rinnegan eyes, making him or completing the SO6P.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

I think Madara is just playing with her in order to get some clue where the Rinnegan is, because he may be expecting the worst case scenario, where she dies without telling him where the Rinnegan is.
    That would sucks for Madara, I hope it won't happened.

Power of Darkness

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rbidium1585 View Post
    I know this could never happen but it would be interesting to see Madara retreat due to the damage he's taking and the secret jutsu. During the time of the retreat Konan goes to Naruto and offers the rinnegan eyes, making him or completing the SO6P.
    it will be nice but i dont think it will happen

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Just when we think we are going to find more info out to solve some of our confusion, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM Kishi makes us more confused than ever!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Very good chapter. I to think Konan will die since we saw a flash back & since Madara is the main villain but i think Madara will only get 1 Rinnengan & somehow Konan will send the other eye to Naruto i don't really want Naruto to get the Rinnengan but my gut is telling me he will.

& what Madara said to Konan about he was the reason that Yahiko formed the Akatsuki i think he means that he orchestrated all of the wars.

& if Madara was telling the truth about giving the Rinnengan to Nagato i think what happened is at some point Madara had the Rinnengan in his left eye socket & he tried to summon Gedo Mazo & i think it almost killed him I think this was around the time he recruited Kisame because when he recruited Kisame he still looked like the Madara that fought the 1st & because he had the 3tails there to try & extract with Gedo Mazo but i think after he summond Gedo Mazo he switched bodies because his body was like Nagato's became & after that he somehow transferred the Rinnengan to Nagato Madara may even setup the Konoha Ninjas going to Nagato's house to see him use the Rinnengan.

Last edited by cryhwks; 09-09-2010 at 07:29 PM.

A Long Lost Uchiha ウチハ KaedaUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I loved this chapter. :D Lets see, when Madara said he gave Nagato his rinnegan, i was a bit shocked. But remember that flash back he had about when he first used his rinnegan to fight off that guy who attacked himself and Yahiko, we didn't get to see what actually happened before then so its probably true madara gave him it. But then again, Madara isn't someone to trust to easily. Um... When the two of them came out of the blast, we see his mask is broken and he lost an arm. Why is it we only get to see that same eye of his when ever his mask is off?!?! xD also if he somehow makes it out of this, i hope he takes the mask off completly, i wanna see that face of his x3. and i hope that Konan can get rid of him next week. But then again, this could be exactly like bleach and let the main antagonist keep coming back again and again even when you think its finally over xD, my main question is really, why Madara would give some punk kid the Rinnegan? Weird

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Konan will lose to Madara, although her attack will do some insane damage that Madara will need some huge repair. Perhaps we will even see half of Madara's face, and possibly a new mask or so. Can't wait to possibly see half his face. Although i must admit he does look like Obito, perhaps he was Obito's father or something, but maybe that's how Madara just looks like with short hair.

I think that Nagato is buried with Yahiko close to where they started the organization or where they met. A place where there is love and life, since the last page said that a secret technique protects nagato, so that might be something that only Konan can reverse or knows of.

But I also predict that There will be more threads, approximately 534609874086573046, being created as soon as Obito is Tobi fans begin reading this weeks chapter.