• Team Kage

14 73.68%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

who do you think would win

if the yon and godaime paired up against madara and hidan who do you think would take the trohpy.

nothing is known about either party.
    terrain is flat.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: who do you think would win

Madara + Hidan pwns

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that if nothing is known and then yondaime and godaime shall win..yondaime will own hidan in the first blow he makes and then it would be madara versusyondaime and tsunade..tsunade will attack with her chakra enhanced taijutsu distracting him and then yondaime will finish him off

Last edited by ~Racher~; 08-29-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well what are they doing if madara uses his EMS (!!! theory like the thread !!!), amateratsu or just wraps yodaime into another dimension in e .. 1 second ?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by Far East View Post
    Madara + Hidan pwns
    explain please

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara of konoha View Post
    i think that if nothing is known and then yondaime and godaime shall win..yondaime will own hidan in the first blow he makes and then it would be madara versus yondaime and tsunade..tsunade will attack with her chakra enhanced taijutsu distracting him and then yondaime will finish him off
    i made sure to put a regen and teleporter on each team.

but i think that tsunade and minato will walk away with this one. or at least minato by himself. hidan can be taken care of my minato w/ minimal effort. and while he is immortal if he is in pieces he cant function so i think tsunade woud beat him. and then madara would even things out by sucking her into the mask

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Team Edward would....

Seriously, Akatsuki, they outnumber them and they have really strong weapons in their arsenal (not only their power but the extracted Bijuu as well).

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but i think that tsunade and minato will walk away with this one. or at least minato by himself. hidan can be taken care of my minato w/ minimal effort. and while he is immortal if he is in pieces he cant function so i think tsunade woud beat him. and then madara would even things out by sucking her into the mask
    u wanna tell me hidan is usless ?.. ehm dont forget how "OMFG THIS CANT BE TRUE"-like he rocked vs shikamaru + ino + sensei Asuma + "someone else (Chuii)??" - he just killed Asuma in a 3/4 on 1 ! He is fast and strong !

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseris... View Post
    explain please

i made sure to put a regen and teleporter on each team.

cmon tsunade is a sannin she should be stronger she cant be sucked up so easily

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

well what are they doing if madara uses his EMS (!!! theory like the thread !!!), amateratsu or just wraps yodaime into another dimension in e .. 1 second ?
    im not sure if you read the manga or not but minato is faster than madara in terms of teleportation

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi65 View Post
    Team Edward would....

Seriously, Akatsuki, they outnumber them and they have really strong weapons in their arsenal (not only their power but the extracted Bijuu as well).
    lmao i'm glad that you caught my twilight bash, however there are no bijuu in this fight and the teams are evenly numbered o__O

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u wanna tell me hidan is usless ?.. ehm dont forget how "OMFG THIS CANT BE TRUE"-like he rocked vs shikamaru + ino + sensei Asuma + "someone else (Chuii)??" - he just killed Asuma in a 3/4 on 1 ! He is fast and strong !
    If Hidan stabs you, scratches you is Game Over. He was indeed outnumbered but still killed Asuma. So I agree, he's strong. However, he is reckless.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

U forget about the insane effect of this wrap/sucking skill. Even kakashie used it to crush Deidaras arm ! Madara used it to wrap Sasuke around ! Madara appears out of nowhere and anywhere he wants ! Kakashie also used it to just send any attack ur not able to dodge away^^

and rlyyyyy common if Madara is the final villiant .. he cannot be beaten by these two

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara doesnt have amaterasu or atleat we dont know:D

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

those are chunin and one jonin all of them were severly overpowered.
    his scythe means nothing in this fight cuz tsunade will catch it and snatch him across the field and end him with one punch. so yes i'm saying he might not be of much help. but that's just one scenario but at the same time tsunade might not be of much help against madara cuz she cant hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara of konoha View Post
    cmon tsunade is a sannin she should be stronger she cant be sucked up so easily
    i dunno she hasnt been show to be the most adept ninja when it comes to ninjutsu. she might not have any high speed substitutions

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to say for sure it could be a win for other team i mean .. we rly know a shit about Minato and Madaras REAL skills (or draw? who knows)

*heeh* i just akatsuki ^^

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im not sure if you read the manga or not but minato is faster than madara in terms of teleportation

lmao i'm glad that you caught my twilight bash, however there are no bijuu in this fight and the teams are evenly numbered o__O
    Hehe, xD, so we are talking about current Akatsuki vs the Kages? If that's the case, the Kages win. If its 5 Kages vs 5 appointed members, I can't know since I need to know the members :P Its' a bit controversial after all.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey dude ur doing nice args ^^ this is funny discussion !
    dunno she hasnt been show to be the most adept ninja when it comes to ninjutsu. she might not have any high speed substitutions
    well one reason tsunade is called that much strong is because she was the best medical ninja in the past and did a lot of awesome stuff!! but i think theres a huge gap between her skills and the ones from the real enemies and cell regeneration .. e .. k

his scythe means nothing in this fight cuz tsunade will catch it and snatch him across the field and end him with one punch. so yes i'm saying he might not be of much help. but that's just one scenario but at the same time tsunade might not be of much help against madara cuz she cant hit him.
    whats up with the szenario that hidan hits her first :D ?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

those are chunin and one jonin all of them were severly overpowered.

i dunno she hasnt been show to be the most adept ninja when it comes to ninjutsu. she might not have any high speed substitutions
    man its a shame that people dont give respect to the sannin look at jiraiya and orochimaru one who was feared by kisameO.O and itachi O.O(he didnt want to fight) and orochimaru killed the god among shinobis 3rd hokage( i know he was old but still) so tsunade should be somewhat more stronger then she is shown to be

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

man its a shame that people dont give respect to the sannin look at jiraiya and orochimaru one who was feared by kisame and itachi (he didnt want to fight) and orochimaru killed the god among shinobis 3rd hokage( i know he was old but still) so tsunade should be somewhat more stronger then she is shown to be
    tsunade is sannin because of their sensei and their things they did (with Oro + Jiraya) and also for their power (they got famous as the 3 legandary sannin). But tsunade is just famous for their healing power and physical strengh .. nothing more.

Jiraya ... e YEE i mean he has SICCKKKKKK jutsus ! Sage mode and his genjutsus and so on - but thats not tsunade^^

Oro ... yap he is also increadibly strong, probably because he is crazy^^

Last edited by New DaY; 08-29-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

major spoilers ahead if you dont read the manga open the spolier tag at your own risk

Hehe, xD, so we are talking about current Akatsuki vs the Kages? If that's the case, the Kages win. If its 5 Kages vs 5 appointed members, I can't know since I need to know the members :P Its' a bit controversial after all.
    we are talking about tsunade and minato vs madara and hidan
    what's your point of view?

the other kage and akatsuki members have nothing to do with this fight

Hey dude ur doing nice args ^^ this is funny discussion !

well one reason tsunade is called that much strong is because she was the best medical ninja in the past and did a lot of awesome stuff!! but i think theres a huge gap between her skills and the ones from the real enemies and cell regeneration .. e .. k

whats up with the szenario that hidan hits her first :D ?
    if hidan hits her first when she notices that her organs are being ruptured she'll activate her milotic regeneration and keep going like nothing happened.
    if you have read the manga than you know that tsunade has enough chakra reserves to save several hundred people with her seal as shown when she sheilded the villagers from shinra tensei.

I have to say for sure it could be a win for other team i mean .. we rly know a shit about Minato and Madaras REAL skills (or draw? who knows)

*heeh* i just akatsuki ^^
    we know that minato is faster than madara from when they fought a couple weeks ago we got to see how fast and cunning he really is

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tsunade is sannin because of their sensei and their things they did and also for their power. But tsunade is just famous for their healing power and physical strengh .. nothing more.
    Yeah but she can help with her medical powers the other Kages + disable the enemies with her knowledge about vital spots.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah but she can help with her medical powers the other Kages + disable the enemies with her knowledge about vital spots.
    i dont think they will give her much time to heal her mate
    if hidan hits her first when she notices that her organs are being ruptured she'll activate her milotic regeneration and keep going like nothing happened
    maybe he just cuts of his head ^^ bb tsunade (heal woudl do a shit )
    we know that minato is faster than madara from when they fought a couple weeks ago we got to see how fast and cunning he really is
    Madara did not sleep the last 100 years ^^ i think he got a bit stronger now

and ye i read the manga^^^ty for attention

Still we cannot say who win as long as madara is involed :X

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ya thats what i am talking about she will use the trick she used against kabuto(i guess she did something to his nervous system) and hidan(foolish dumb***)would just shout around and abuse:y

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

major spoilers ahead if you dont read the manga open the spolier tag at your own risk

we are talking about tsunade and minato vs madara and hidan
    what's your point of view?

the other kage and akatsuki members have nothing to do with this fight
    Well, Minato is faster than Madara and more skilled and we have seen the outcome of the battle. Minato won. If it's Tsunade vs Madara, Madara wins because Tsunade may not be able to hit him. But she is one of the Sannin, so she may figure out when Madara is not invinsible. I mean she's skilled.

If it's Minato vs Hidan, Minato wins against due to his speed. Yondaime is really one of the strongest because of his uber speed. If it's Tsunade vs Hidan, then it would be a long battle, but I guess Tsunade would win, since she's not reckless and has a lot of experience in contrast with Hidan, who recklessly attacks. However if she gets scratched she's over (except if she doesn't let him draw the pentagram circle or let him stay on it).

So, to summarize:
    Minato vs Madara -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Hidan -> Tsunade

Team Kage wins.

Minato vs Hidan -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Madara -> Madara propably
    And then it goes Minato vs Madara -> Minato.

So, either way, Team Kage wins.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, Minato is faster than Madara and more skilled and we have seen the outcome of the battle. Minato won. If it's Tsunade vs Madara, Madara wins because Tsunade may not be able to hit him. But she is one of the Sannin, so she may figure out when Madara is not invinsible. I mean she's skilled.

If it's Minato vs Hidan, Minato wins against due to his speed. Yondaime is really one of the strongest because of his uber speed. If it's Tsunade vs Hidan, then it would be a long battle, but I guess Tsunade would win, since she's not reckless and has a lot of experience in contrast with Hidan, who recklessly attacks. However if she gets scratched she's over (except if she doesn't let him draw the pentagram circle or let him stay on it).

So, to summarize:
    Minato vs Madara -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Hidan -> Tsunade

Team Kage wins.

Minato vs Hidan -> Minato
    Tsunade vs Madara -> Madara propably
    And then it goes Minato vs Madara -> Minato.

So, either way, Team Kage wins.
    thats just one point of view ... could have said the same from other team

Ya thats what i am talking about she will use the trick she used against kabuto(i guess she did something to his nervous system) and hidan(foolish dumb***)would just shout around and abuse
    im not sure if the "undead" hidan cares about his nervous system .. i mean .. he got his head cut off and just lifed his live^^

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats just one point of view ... could have said the same from other team

im not sure if the "undead" hidan cares about his nervous system .. i mean .. he got his head cut off and just lifed his live^^
    I said the possibilities of the other team as well. Madara would beat Tsunade, while Minato would undeniably win against Hidan. And then Madara would lose against Minato, as we have seen in the actual chapter.

Hidan wasn't able to fight after his head chopped off. Kakuzu was there and stitched it back to the body.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»