Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 57
  1. #1
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Naruto 506 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

    This thread is only for the Confirmed Spoiler Pictures and Texts, and the discussion of the Confirmed spoiler. Everything else will be considered spam.

    Please don't repost spoilers that have already been posted.
    (Bigger pictures, better quality picture is not counted as reposting.)

    Post all of the Confirmed spoilers you find in this thread please do not make a seperate thread.
    Its considered nice to rep the ones who post the spoilers.
    Thank you!

    Keep this thread clean and free from spam




    ~This thread will be moved to Naruto spoiler section after the chapter is out.~

    Please don't post predictions in here! Only spoilers with a source! Predictions go here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...edictions.html
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Jsp's Avatar
    Status
    Jsp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    For those who don't know there will be no Jump this week (no Naruto, Bleach or OP) as last weeks edition was a double edition, meaning there will be no edition this week.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member
    Status
    gtgoku is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Amn
     
         

  4. #4
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsp View Post
    For those who don't know there will be no Jump this week (no Naruto, Bleach or OP) as last weeks edition was a double edition, meaning there will be no edition this week.
    How is last week a double edition?
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    David is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    I understand that theyres no jump manga this week cause of the obon festival, but why is last weeks edition called a double edition?
     
         

  6. #6
    Stare to Death Itachi65's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Your Closet
    Posts
    585
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    They always put a 2weeks interval when something exciting happens in the manga. Hmm, whatever... By the way, I heard there is no Fairy Tail either, true?
     
         

  7. #7
    Member
    Status
    David is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi65 View Post
    They always put a 2weeks interval when something exciting happens in the manga. Hmm, whatever... By the way, I heard there is no Fairy Tail either, true?
    yeah its true, no jump at all this week.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    ngking1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    i just read up on a different topic that the jump is for next week and that this weeks naruto manga is already on sale.
     
         

  9. #9
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    So no jump this week too.
     
         

  10. #10
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    So no jump this week too.
    no, those are old posts. look at the date of them.....august 11. we're good, don't worry.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    So Ya or Nay on a manga this week, i'm a bit confused 2weeks or this week....Ironreaver is confused
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student crusher's Avatar
    Status
    crusher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    i think naruto will be able to use all the elements i think thats what his mother meant when she said she had a special chakara
     
         

  13. #13
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    no, those are old posts. look at the date of them.....august 11. we're good, don't worry.
    I don't think there's going to be a chapter this week. That's due to the actual Festival of Obon, and the double edition of Jump that was chapter 505 all manga readers saw.

    So, to break it down, one week of celebration for the Japanese, and one week of rest for Jump because of the double edition they released (containing chapter 505). In other words, no manga this week (though this is only my opinion).
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    I don't think there's going to be a chapter this week. That's due to the actual Festival of Obon, and the double edition of Jump that was chapter 505 all manga readers saw.

    So, to break it down, one week of celebration for the Japanese, and one week of rest for Jump because of the double edition they released (containing chapter 505). In other words, no manga this week (though this is only my opinion).
    The next edition of Shonen Jump is scheduled to be released 25th August.
    Please do not discuss this here.. plenty of other threads like "This weeks manga" and such where it can be discussed.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    The next edition of Shonen Jump is scheduled to be released 25th August.
    Please do not discuss this here.. plenty of other threads like "This weeks manga" and such where it can be discussed.
    Thanks for clearing that up Mugiwara.
     
         

  16. #16
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    I don't think there's going to be a chapter this week. That's due to the actual Festival of Obon, and the double edition of Jump that was chapter 505 all manga readers saw.

    So, to break it down, one week of celebration for the Japanese, and one week of rest for Jump because of the double edition they released (containing chapter 505). In other words, no manga this week (though this is only my opinion).

    how come chap 505 was a double edition? wtf?
     
         

  17. #17
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    how come chap 505 was a double edition? wtf?
    Yes I'm confused as to what a double edition is to. Double meaning 2 but this weeks chapter was 17 pages the usually number of pages he normally does.
     
         

  18. #18
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Yes I'm confused as to what a double edition is to. Double meaning 2 but this weeks chapter was 17 pages the usually number of pages he normally does.
    that doesn't matter.....you will know when it released..and thats all....
     
         

  19. #19
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    This is a spoiler thread, post a spoiler and discuss it or stfu
     
         

  20. #20
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by +luffy+ View Post
    that doesn't matter.....you will know when it released..and thats all....
    read b4 posting, we r talking about last chap, which means it was already released, not the new one and some1 is saying that last chap was a doulbe edition and we are wondering how, since it looked like a normal release, 17 pages, etc...
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    SPOILER:
    506 – gai vs kisame
    Gai’s elbow to Kisame caused the entrance at the waterfall to collapse, sealing Naruto and yamato inside and separating them from Bee.
    Kisame counter attack Gai and manage to injured him. Gai finally remembered who is Kisame and start to get serious.
    Bee come from collapsed waterfal and start to get involved
    Gai warn him not involved since Kisame’s is his fated enemy. So, the only shinobi can defeated him is gai himself.
    Bee argue but Hachibi told him to let Gai finish him. Bee agree and let gai fight kisame alone.
    the end
    side panel – gai release his eight gates. enormous power of youth finally reveale

    Possible spoiler, very plausible.. This might mean that Naruto comes out this week after all. Naruto and Yamato getting separated was a must, because, if Naruto joined the fight, he would rape kisame.

    Also, spoiler is said to be from Ohana, meaning that the spoiler is real, if the fact that it is from Ohana is real
     
         

  22. #22
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    SPOILER:
    506 – gai vs kisame
    Gai’s elbow to Kisame caused the entrance at the waterfall to collapse, sealing Naruto and yamato inside and separating them from Bee.
    Kisame counter attack Gai and manage to injured him. Gai finally remembered who is Kisame and start to get serious.
    Bee come from collapsed waterfal and start to get involved
    Gai warn him not involved since Kisame’s is his fated enemy. So, the only shinobi can defeated him is gai himself.
    Bee argue but Hachibi told him to let Gai finish him. Bee agree and let gai fight kisame alone.
    the end
    side panel – gai release his eight gates. enormous power of youth finally reveale

    Possible spoiler, very plausible.. This might mean that Naruto comes out this week after all. Naruto and Yamato getting separated was a must, because, if Naruto joined the fight, he would rape kisame.

    Also, spoiler is said to be from Ohana, meaning that the spoiler is real, if the fact that it is from Ohana is real

    Sounds like a winner....Gai vs Kisame would be kinda great...im pretty sure that when Naruto gets released from the wall...Naruto, Yamato, and Killer Bee come as back-ups just incase Kisame tries to pull a B-move and tries to escape
     
         

  23. #23
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    SPOILER:
    506 – gai vs kisame
    Gai’s elbow to Kisame caused the entrance at the waterfall to collapse, sealing Naruto and yamato inside and separating them from Bee.
    Kisame counter attack Gai and manage to injured him. Gai finally remembered who is Kisame and start to get serious.
    Bee come from collapsed waterfal and start to get involved
    Gai warn him not involved since Kisame’s is his fated enemy. So, the only shinobi can defeated him is gai himself.
    Bee argue but Hachibi told him to let Gai finish him. Bee agree and let gai fight kisame alone.
    the end
    side panel – gai release his eight gates. enormous power of youth finally reveale

    Possible spoiler, very plausible.. This might mean that Naruto comes out this week after all. Naruto and Yamato getting separated was a must, because, if Naruto joined the fight, he would rape kisame.

    Also, spoiler is said to be from Ohana, meaning that the spoiler is real, if the fact that it is from Ohana is real
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't opening all eight gates kill the user, so is this the end of Kisame and Gai? I'm trying to remember all the way back to the Chuunin exam when Lee fought Gaara.

    Looks interesting, and it makes sense for us to not see any more of Naruto's powers so that he can save it for a new battle and suspense like FRS at 50% against Kakuzu and at 100% against Nagato. Because of that I think it sounds legit, personally. It just seems like the right style logically.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't opening all eight gates kill the user, so is this the end of Kisame and Gai? I'm trying to remember all the way back to the Chuunin exam when Lee fought Gaara.

    Looks interesting, and it makes sense for us to not see any more of Naruto's powers so that he can save it for a new battle and suspense like FRS at 50% against Kakuzu and at 100% against Nagato. Because of that I think it sounds legit, personally. It just seems like the right style logically.
    It just says eight gates, not "All of the eight gates", it could be 6 of the eight gates, or 7 of the eight gates, but the spoiler doesn't give us the details.
    Yes, opening all of the 8 gates kills the user, but I don't think Kishi would kill of Gai like that. Would certainly be a surprise. I don't think he will open all of them yet, cause Gai hasn't been attacked yet, so why would he risk his life?
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    I hope Gai shows us some ninjutsu. He has a personal summon, which means he cannot suck at ninjutsu
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •