View Poll Results: Is it the user that changes the chakra?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    23 71.88%
  • No

    2 6.25%
  • I do not know.

    7 21.88%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 56
  1. #26
    Defender of Science Stein's Avatar
    Status
    Stein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    I don't understand why you think the Uzumaki clan came before the Rikudo Sage? The Rikudo Sage gave birth to ninja techniques and prayed for them in every location in the world so there can't possibly be any technique before him. It just doesn't make sense. Ninjutsu came from the Rikudo Sage and so the Uzumaki clan, the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan all succeed from the Rikudo Sage. As we know the Rikudo Sage had three great powers: Dojutsu, enormous physical strength and sealing techniques. Every clan has one of these powers.

    That's even the reason why the Senju Clan defeated the Uchiha Clan. Kuchina told Naruto that every Hokage was married to an Uzumaki woman. So the Senju Clan and the Uzumaki Clan combined two of the three great powers of the Rikudo Sage. That's just an overwhelming power.
     
         

  2. #27
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by elcob32 View Post
    The chakra has defiantly changed now that the Kyuubi's will has been removed, but I don't know why everyone here is making the assumption that it is white now. Kishi has not yet released a colorized version of the new Kyuubi Mode, so while I agree that it is lighter than it was before, I wouldn't say that it is white, without first seeing a colorized version from Kishi.
    White is the lack of color thats one os the definitions, its obvious by the look at it is a pure look and white all over the world over the centuries is considers pure.
     
         

  3. #28
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    I don't understand why you think the Uzumaki clan came before the Rikudo Sage? The Rikudo Sage gave birth to ninja techniques and prayed for them in every location in the world so there can't possibly be any technique before him. It just doesn't make sense. Ninjutsu came from the Rikudo Sage and so the Uzumaki clan, the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan all succeed from the Rikudo Sage. As we know the Rikudo Sage had three great powers: Dojutsu, enormous physical strength and sealing techniques. Every clan has one of these powers.

    That's even the reason why the Senju Clan defeated the Uchiha Clan. Kuchina told Naruto that every Hokage was married to an Uzumaki woman. So the Senju Clan and the Uzumaki Clan combined two of the three great powers of the Rikudo Sage. That's just an overwhelming power.
    SO6P had a Mother and a Father theirs no mention in Manga of Immaculate conception.
     
         

  4. #29
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Senju Came from the second son's children, What was the Last name of the SO6P His family name? it was not Senju for that came from the children of the second son. What if His last name was Uzumaki? That by the way the power fits Naruto makes Him a closer blood mach to SO6P than any Senju or Uchiha.
     
         

  5. #30
    Defender of Science Stein's Avatar
    Status
    Stein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    That all being said doesn't change the fact that the Rikudo Sage gave birth to ninjutsu. Maybe his last name was indeed Uzumaki... what about it? The Uzumaki were only famous for their long lifes and sealing techniques which where only two of the three powers the Rikudo Sage possessed.
    It's more likely that the Sage had more children than just his two sons.
     
         

  6. #31
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Long life over Senju,Uchiha and Hyuga thats a noter clue to how Close the Uzumaki are to SO6P over all others.
     
         

  7. #32
    Defender of Science Stein's Avatar
    Status
    Stein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Well, for me there are to less information about the Uzumaki clan anyway. Out of the little we already know I can't get any good assumptions.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Naruto may be able to use the new purified chakra to heal the hurt in Sasuke hearth maybe?!
    this isn't avatar.but it's a good thought.we can only hope I guess
     
         

  9. #34
    Kyubi Sage fitsumo's Avatar
    Status
    fitsumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dead Demon's Stomach
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Well we never know but I hope for the incoming chapters would next reveal the origin of Minato.
     
         

  10. #35
    Kyubi Sage fitsumo's Avatar
    Status
    fitsumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dead Demon's Stomach
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    Ya ... Chakra actually reflects the feelings of a person ... Like when Karin says that Sasuke has Dark Chakra ... and even with Naruto, earlier he had Strong evil chakra within him....

    Its when Naruto faced his evil self and purified it, that his chakra became all pure.


    For example, When Naruto was fighting the kyuubi, and Kyuubi had taken over half of Naruto. He started getting angry and became more like pain/sasuke feeling wise .... But it was actually the chakra which made him like that ...
    I think your right dude.
     
         

  11. #36
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Reflex the person yes and how dose it manifest Naruto look as The SO6P.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    What would be cool is if Naruto took on the appearance of a humanoid fox, Rikudou mode with tails
     
         

  13. #38
    Sennin elcob32's Avatar
    Status
    elcob32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Village Hidden in Plain Sight
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    White is the lack of color thats one os the definitions, its obvious by the look at it is a pure look and white all over the world over the centuries is considers pure.
    White is not the lack of color, it is in fact a combination of all colors.

    For the record, I never said that it wouldn't make sense to use white, I said that there haven't been any colored pics from Kishi yet, therefore we don't really know what color the chakra will be.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Uzumaki are ditant relatives of Senju, thus giving him, even a small amount of, senju blood
    Again, by this logic, Sasuke would be a Senju as well.
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Again, by this logic, Sasuke would be a Senju as well.
    Yes but even less so then Naruto, its like a fork in the road going north-east and north-west, soonere or later you wouldn't know they came from the same road, thats how I see it
     
         

  16. #41
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    A long winding road back to the beginning, back to the SO6P.
     
         

  17. #42
    loyal member of the uchia nrm1's Avatar
    Status
    nrm1 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    uchia hideout
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Have you notice the Change in the fox Power? When the Fox had it, it was red color poisonous to the touch, Evil. Outside the Fox and in Naruto its white color, warm and life giving. Like a blanket with two sides. Or is the the user? Chakra it self is neither good or evil its just energy its colored by the User The Fox is a Demon, it hates and that hate makes the chakra red color, evil cold and deadly to the touch. Naruto is child like Good Nature always striving to find the good and do the good so the chakra takes on a pure nature giving life and warm to the touch. What do you think is it the user of the chakra that makes the chakra change in power and look?
    How can you tell what color it is from a black and white manga? yea your right it is white....because the whole damn thing is in black and white
     
         

  18. #43
    Member Spartan117's Avatar
    Status
    Spartan117 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Place where people think of me.
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm1 View Post
    How can you tell what color it is from a black and white manga? yea your right it is white....because the whole damn thing is in black and white
    +1

    However, colors do not really determine one's feelings. For example Red colour implies Anger and Love. Where as Yellow makes people happy.

    But, either way the cloak naruto has similarities to the SO6P even the fox recognized it. This only makes me draw one conclusion that naruto have a very big connection to the S06P so did shodai... Shodai cells give life energy. If you nartuo's...it does the same.

    One's chakra solely depends on one's personalities. I've read that up somewhere cannot remmeber where. :confused:
     
         

  19. #44
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    If Naruto DNA is closer to The SO6P it would give a different response to the ones that are fatter away in DNA to the SO6P.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member Spartan117's Avatar
    Status
    Spartan117 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Place where people think of me.
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    HS have you noticed the uzamki symbol on the new fox cloak? Both of his arms take look at them.
     
         

  21. #46
    Henkie DeathReaperSeal's Avatar
    Status
    DeathReaperSeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    chest and hands they are linked together also
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    If Naruto DNA is closer to The SO6P it would give a different response to the ones that are fatter away in DNA to the SO6P.

    Why do you turn every thread into your thoughts on Uzumaki not being related to Senju or Naruto not being Senju. To me this is the very definition of flaming and you just can't seem to stop or spell.

    Guess what until Kishi tells us otherwise Naruto is Senju just as Madara stated. Quit flaming everyone because you are wrong everyone else and myself included would like to have a discussion on this forum about something besides your same 2 threads over and over.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member narutoobito's Avatar
    Status
    narutoobito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    lost to the world
    Posts
    1,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    f-ing right hellz ya
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member narutoobito's Avatar
    Status
    narutoobito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    lost to the world
    Posts
    1,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    and all i know is that sasukes chakra changed when he became evil
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    I would have to agree with most on here who posted it is mostly because Naruto seperated the fox's will from it's chakra and took control of the chakra why it's white(supposedly). But it is definately a different color and I think the reason his doesn't look like KB is because the 8-tails works with him body(chakra) and mind. Naruto is just using the chakra of the fox.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •