View Poll Results: Is it the user that changes the chakra?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    23 71.88%
  • No

    2 6.25%
  • I do not know.

    7 21.88%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 56
  1. #1
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Opposite appearance.

    Have you notice the Change in the fox Power? When the Fox had it, it was red color poisonous to the touch, Evil. Outside the Fox and in Naruto its white color, warm and life giving. Like a blanket with two sides. Or is the the user? Chakra it self is neither good or evil its just energy its colored by the User The Fox is a Demon, it hates and that hate makes the chakra red color, evil cold and deadly to the touch. Naruto is child like Good Nature always striving to find the good and do the good so the chakra takes on a pure nature giving life and warm to the touch. What do you think is it the user of the chakra that makes the chakra change in power and look?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member LorDRaishin's Avatar
    Status
    LorDRaishin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Ya ... Chakra actually reflects the feelings of a person ... Like when Karin says that Sasuke has Dark Chakra ... and even with Naruto, earlier he had Strong evil chakra within him....

    Its when Naruto faced his evil self and purified it, that his chakra became all pure.


    For example, When Naruto was fighting the kyuubi, and Kyuubi had taken over half of Naruto. He started getting angry and became more like pain/sasuke feeling wise .... But it was actually the chakra which made him like that ...
     
         
    Last edited by LorDRaishin; 08-07-2010 at 11:05 AM.

  3. #3
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Naruto may be able to use the new purified chakra to heal the hurt in Sasuke hearth maybe?!
     
         

  4. #4
    Defender of Science Stein's Avatar
    Status
    Stein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    First off: I'm pleasently surprised about such good thoughts. Yes, when Naruto defeated the will of the fox, it's chakra takes on the color of Naruto's normal chakra. And Karin already stated, that Naruto's chakra is warm and healthy when she looked at him.

    Sasuke is the exact other way round. His chakra is dark and cold because of his hatred against almost every living being that exists. He is just like the fox right now. I hope the final clash between him and Naruto will make it clear that goodwill gives people more power than pure hatred.
     
         

  5. #5
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    First off: I'm pleasently surprised about such good thoughts. Yes, when Naruto defeated the will of the fox, it's chakra takes on the color of Naruto's normal chakra. And Karin already stated, that Naruto's chakra is warm and healthy when she looked at him.

    Sasuke is the exact other way round. His chakra is dark and cold because of his hatred against almost every living being that exists. He is just like the fox right now. I hope the final clash between him and Naruto will make it clear that goodwill gives people more power than pure hatred.
    You may be right this may be Kishi intention.
     
         

  6. #6
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    See I was thinking about this too. Minato only sealed half of the Kyubbi's chakra in Naruto. It was the yang or good half of it. So that could explain the white, life giving chakra. It's only half of the whole.
    But....
    Earlier in the series whenever he transformed the Fox's chakra was evil and hurt himself and others if they touched it. And (like someone else stated) Karin sensed an evil chakra in him.
    I don't know if it's because he separated the Fox's mind from his charka, or if this was an oversight by Kishi... Or if it's something yet to be explained lol.
     
         

  7. #7
    CEASE TO EXIST Xentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Xentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    BATTLEFIELD
    Posts
    4,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang
     



    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Naruto may be able to use the new purified chakra to heal the hurt in Sasuke hearth maybe?!
    Maybe In fact, he had the ability to change ppl heart
     
         

  8. #8
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Have you notice the Change in the fox Power? When the Fox had it, it was red color poisonous to the touch, Evil. Outside the Fox and in Naruto its white color, warm and life giving. Like a blanket with two sides. Or is the the user? Chakra it self is neither good or evil its just energy its colored by the User The Fox is a Demon, it hates and that hate makes the chakra red color, evil cold and deadly to the touch. Naruto is child like Good Nature always striving to find the good and do the good so the chakra takes on a pure nature giving life and warm to the touch. What do you think is it the user of the chakra that makes the chakra change in power and look?
    That sounds right man, and i believe its the user now, or a bloodline specialty, i mean it only makes sense that he's a distant relative of the senju so naruto might have opened up a new level of jinchuuriki when he poured the kyuubi's chakra into the section it remains, Because, Perhaps their really is a so6p correlation thats still a mystery. On the other note, that possibly its the user, maybe it was just love to make naruto the way he was, cuz we know KB uses the cloaks with tails, and naruto just gets a super saiyan power up, a little mystery, none we cant solve.

    This leaves me on another not, to where if it is the user, or a bloodline, what if sasuke got a tailed beast and he got the same cloak as naruto gained, but his revolved around his eyes only to make the conspiracy true that naruto is the body, and sasuke is the eyes.
     
         

  9. #9
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    I am thinking the Uzumaki are closer to The SO6P than The Senju are.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    I wonder though, did this only happen to Naruto or could Kushina and Mito do it to? If not I don't think it is blood line related, unless it only happens in males
     
         

  11. #11
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    I think it has more to do with kyuubi than Naruto.. kyuubi's mind is full of hatred and evil.. thus when naruto used it's chakra it was all red and other ninja's like yamato could sense its evil intent.. now remove kyuubi's mind (full of hatred) from it and you get pure white amazing chakra left.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    I think it has more to do with kyuubi than Naruto.. kyuubi's mind is full of hatred and evil.. thus when naruto used it's chakra it was all red and other ninja's like yamato could sense its evil intent.. now remove kyuubi's mind (full of hatred) from it and you get pure white amazing chakra left.
    I think its Naruto's senju blood that gives the appearance of Rikudou and his pure heart makes it white. but he needs his pure heart to take on the appearance of Rikudou
     
         

  13. #13
    Defender of Science Stein's Avatar
    Status
    Stein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    See I was thinking about this too. Minato only sealed half of the Kyubbi's chakra in Naruto. It was the yang or good half of it. So that could explain the white, life giving chakra. It's only half of the whole.
    I don't agree with that. Minato himself said that it was just impossible to seal everything of the fox inside Naruto because Naruto was not strong or "big" enough as a container to bear the force of the fox. So he "killed" half of the fox' chakra with his jutsu and sealed the other half inside Naruto. Nonetheless this chakra was pure evil because it still wasn't seperated from the resurrected will of the fox.
    To me one thing is clear: Now that Naruto has defeated his own inner demon and the fox' will too no evil is inside of him anymore. So his chakra is pure and is displayed white and lifegiving.
     
         

  14. #14
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    I don't agree with that. Minato himself said that it was just impossible to seal everything of the fox inside Naruto because Naruto was not strong or "big" enough as a container to bear the force of the fox. So he "killed" half of the fox' chakra with his jutsu and sealed the other half inside Naruto. Nonetheless this chakra was pure evil because it still wasn't seperated from the resurrected will of the fox.
    To me one thing is clear: Now that Naruto has defeated his own inner demon and the fox' will too no evil is inside of him anymore. So his chakra is pure and is displayed white and lifegiving.
    Its more than that Bee still has read chakra and Naruto chakra was blue and fox red yet only Naruto has it white Angel like. Its like what ever he now touches he purify and look at The SO6P He is always shown Dark in pictures.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Minato sealed the Yang half in Naruto, the lighter part of the chakra. It was a giant mass of light chakra tainted by the Kyuubi's evil. Remove the taint and all your left with is the light. This is why KB is different he didnt remove body from chakra because he didn't have to, plus he has both portions of the chakra so the light and dark chakra balance each other out. To anyone who plays WoW it is like the Ashbringer. I also believe that appearnace is due to 1 of 2 things, His blood is similar to that of Rikudou or Rikudou implanted his chakra, essence, into the Kyuubi because it was the most powerful.
     
         

  16. #16
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I think its Naruto's senju blood that gives the appearance of Rikudou and his pure heart makes it white. but he needs his pure heart to take on the appearance of Rikudou
    Naruto has no Senju Blood it's Uzumaki blood no Senju has done what Naruto has all tail beast were keep in Uzumaki Females Naruto is the first male in who knows how many generations to carry a beast. might be a reason for this in some Uzumaki scrolls.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Naruto has no Senju Blood it's Uzumaki blood no Senju has done what Naruto has all tail beast were keep in Uzumaki Females Naruto is the first male in who knows how many generations to carry a beast. might be a reason for this in some Uzumaki scrolls.
    Uzumaki are ditant relatives of Senju, thus giving him, even a small amount of, senju blood
     
         

  18. #18
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Uzumaki are ditant relatives of Senju, thus giving him, even a small amount of, senju blood
    Or the other way arrow n Uzumaki blood to the Senju.
     
         

  19. #19
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    ur right on the spot there dude
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Or the other way arrow n Uzumaki blood to the Senju.
    Either way he is related to the Senju and Senju are related to Rikudou giving him some realtion to Rikudou thus his new appearance
     
         

  21. #21
    Sennin elcob32's Avatar
    Status
    elcob32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Village Hidden in Plain Sight
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    The chakra has defiantly changed now that the Kyuubi's will has been removed, but I don't know why everyone here is making the assumption that it is white now. Kishi has not yet released a colorized version of the new Kyuubi Mode, so while I agree that it is lighter than it was before, I wouldn't say that it is white, without first seeing a colorized version from Kishi.
     
         

  22. #22
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Kisi keeps emphasizing thats it Uzumaki blood that maybe the Uzumaki gave birth to the other clans. The SO6P might have ben an Uzumaki
     
         

  23. #23
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Yea the colored version is exactly what I have been wondering. But it does seem from having no shading it is going to be a very light color like a blue or white or yellow. But I would put my money on blue. But I can't wait to see it.. Almost more than Sasuke's damn EMS that keeps slipping away everytime I think I will get to see it.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Kisi keeps emphasizing thats it Uzumaki blood that maybe the Uzumaki gave birth to the other clans. The SO6P might have ben an Uzumaki
    Makes sense, He had to be a msater at sealing jutsu sense he was able to seal away the Juubi
     
         

  25. #25
    Member FlashKID124's Avatar
    Status
    FlashKID124 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Opposite appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Kisi keeps emphasizing thats it Uzumaki blood that maybe the Uzumaki gave birth to the other clans. The SO6P might have ben an Uzumaki
    dude.. this post deserves to be its own thread lol it makes a lot of sense..
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •