Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Team 7 Together Again/ DBZ

Would be a scary force to reckon with. Naruto with his upgrades and Sasuke with his EMS. Who could ever stop those two together? Sakura.......... I guess would just cry and heal the two Powerhouses. It would be really cool if Kakashi took Sakura's place.

Another thing. This series is starting to remind me of Dragonball Z. The reason i'm saying that is because Naruto and Sasuke are becoming extremely powerful and leaving all the other ninjas behind. It's like how the Saiyans kept upgrading and all the other Z fighters just began to sit around and watch Goku/Vegeta take on the bad guys. I would like to see Rock Lee Neji and Shikamaru learn some new techs.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Team 7 Together Again/ DBZ

Quote Originally Posted by DeathVortex View Post
    Would be a scary force to reckon with. Naruto with his upgrades and Sasuke with his EMS. Who could ever stop those two together? Sakura.......... I guess would just cry and heal the two Powerhouses. It would be really cool if Kakashi took Sakura's place.

Another thing. This series is starting to remind me of Dragonball Z. The reason i'm saying that is because Naruto and Sasuke are becoming extremely powerful and leaving all the other ninjas behind. It's like how the Saiyans kept upgrading and all the other Z fighters just began to sit around and watch Goku/Vegeta take on the bad guys. I would like to see Rock Lee Neji and Shikamaru learn some new techs.
    It really would be tough to handle if Sasuke and Naruto teamed up again. Especially since they match up so well with their elemental affinities. They could learn countless combo techniques. Sakura is actually a really good fit with them and there is no one else I would want to be the third person. No one compares to Naruto and Sasuke power wise, so it would be much better to just have someone who can keep healing them anytime they get hurt(which would take A LOT).

I have to disagree on them becoming too much like Dragonball Z. Unlike Dragonball Z , the characters in this series can create matchup problems for other characters. In Dragonball Z it was based on pure strength because no one really had anything that was truly unique. In Naruto, through teamwork or special abilities, even the strongest characters can be beaten. For example, Goku could probably handle any two guys together in Dragonball Z, but in Naruto if it was say someone like Sasuke against Shikamru and Kakashi, I believe Sasuke would likely lose because Shikamaru would put them in the best situation to win.

Also, I think Guy's team is a little under rated. I can't help but think their is a reason they weren't their when Pein attacked the village. Is the Byakugan more special than we believe? Is Guy even stronger than Kakashi? Is Neji truly special to become a jounin at such a young age? I do not know if they would have made much of a difference, but I believe they weren't there so we were not shown their abilities just yet.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think since theres an upcoming war, the konoha 11 is probably training and when the next time we see them they will probably have a few power ups, especially neji, shikamaru, lee, and maybe sakura.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Team 7 with kyuubi sage naruto, EMS sasuke, Tsunade style Sakura, and MS kakashi... Yea that is epic win. The 4 of them might even be able to last 10 whole minutes in a fight against minato. ^.^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joegonzo View Post
    Also, I think Guy's team is a little under rated. I can't help but think their is a reason they weren't their when Pein attacked the village. Is the Byakugan more special than we believe? Is Guy even stronger than Kakashi? Is Neji truly special to become a jounin at such a young age? I do not know if they would have made much of a difference, but I believe they weren't there so we were not shown their abilities just yet.
    But, but...Naruto defeated Asura Path with one Punch when he appeared though Naruto is not even skilled with Tai. And Gai is a Taijutsu Master. What do you think? He would pwn all 6 paths. That's the reason.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post
    But, but...Naruto defeated Asura Path with one Punch when he appeared though Naruto is not even skilled with Tai. And Gai is a Taijutsu Master. What do you think? He would pwn all 6 paths. That's the reason.
    DUDE!

Taijutsu is narutos strongest point o.O

Guy could not defeat a weak kisame clone without going what 6 gates?
    If he had a one one one fight with ONE path of pain he might survive but the second would definitely destroy guy

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamphyri View Post
    DUDE!

Taijutsu is narutos strongest point o.O

Guy could not defeat a weak kisame clone without going what 6 gates?
    If he had a one one one fight with ONE path of pain he might survive but the second would definitely destroy guy
    Hahaha, weak? It was 50% of Kisame's true power and he still defeated it. Kisame has the most chakra out of the Akatsuki so what do you think. What? Pein is weak as hell, what he would do? Chibaku Tensei that he has to wait 5 minutes before it all forms out? Or Shinra Tensei? Gai would be faster before he would do any jutsu, and destroy his all 6 bodes with Dynamic Kick, and all 8 gates

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all .. You open the 8th Gate and you die!

Second: it was 30% look up the manga!
    Third: Sage mode Naruto only defeated Pain because Pain wanted to capture him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all .. You open the 8th Gate and you die!

Second: it was 30% look up the manga!
    Third: Sage mode Naruto only defeated Pain because Pain wanted to capture him.
    Gai is advanced, and very well trained. I don't think he would die.

Second: Still, i believe Gai opened 6th Gate just to torture him more, but for sure he could even beat Kisame clone with 2 or 4 gates max.

Third: That's the point. Pain is a lazy ass. Instead of killing/capturing immediately, he is making endless conversations with his opponents.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well the other Akatsuki members didnt accept him as "leader" without knowing his power o.O

The 8th gate kills you no matter how advanced you are ... Its just pushing your body over the edge third gate and your muscles start ripping your bones break from the force of your own attacks
    so if you are in 8 gates mode you die of the strain on your body

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well the other Akatsuki members didnt accept him as "leader" without knowing his power o.O
    They don't even like know each other. If Itachi knew that Tobi is in Akatuski he would have killed him, am i right? And Zetsu didn't even knew how Sasori's true body looks. Also Pain is weak, he can't fight 1 on 1, so he has to cheat, 6 on 1 >_>. What happened when he fought 1 on 1 with Naruto? Dead.