View Poll Results: How do you rate this week's Manga?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll

9 5.88%

0 0%

13 8.50%

19 12.42%

112 73.20%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 504 Discussion and 505 Predictions

Dunno who Naruto is gonna hook up with...he's a player at this point...Hinata confessing and Sakura too lol, even if he said he doesn't believe Sakura's confession...she digs him and is like his mother haha. As for this week's read, AMAZING! :D and uh, that also explains where the other half of the chakra of the kyuubi went

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

The reason why minato coudn't seal the whole Kyuubi is said now a trillion times!,
    HE DIDN'T HAD THE CHAKRA FOR IT ._.
    Ugh it's out of me now....

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jmanindian View Post
    Dunno who Naruto is gonna hook up with...he's a player at this point...Hinata confessing and Sakura too lol, even if he said he doesn't believe Sakura's confession...she digs him and is like his mother haha. As for this week's read, AMAZING! :D and uh, that also explains where the other half of the chakra of the kyuubi went
    Yao!! I think the fact Kushina told Naruto to find a girlfriend like her is Kishimoto's way of letting us know that Naruto will end up with Sakura. But, if he is going to become hokage, couldn't he take two wives? =) That way he could have them both, the feisty one-Sakura-, and the sexy shy one-Hinata- =).

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi Guys,

Im new to the Forum but after reading through the new Manga the only thing I can think of is; how will Sasuke even match Naruto in battle after he gains full control of the Kyubi's chakra.

Sasuke in no way could have defeated Pain and now Naruto is stronger than that i.e. because he will have full control of the Kyubi's chakra.

I think in 505 we will see Naruto come out of the cave in full control and I believe Kisame will attack the island and Naruto has to leave Bee behind to hold back Kisame while he escapes. Because we all know at SOME point Bee's 8-tailed beast has to be captured for the story to progress.

I dont know were the story will go from there but I would like a good debate on how we all think Sasuke will become powerful enough to even stand a chance against Naruto

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess we will find out how strong sasuke is once he tests his new powers against someone.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This was a fantastic chapter. I don't usually get emotional about things I read, but this chapter did put a bit of knot in my throat. It's so touching to see what two parents have to say to their child in the last moments.

This chapter does answer a lot of questions we had about that moment: How did the seals get formed? How did the fox get separated and sealed? How did Gerotora get the key on his scroll during such a stressful moment?

One question it didn't answer was: Why did Naruto grow up alone? Sure he didn't have his parents, but the third Hokage could have raised the child, or found people to adopt and love him. Also, this chapter doesn't explain how people knew Naruto had the fox sealed into him, and why people shunned him throughout his childhood.

It just seems to me that Naruto could have had a better childhood if the third and his ANBU could keep a secret.

Also, it was awesome to see how much the fox shrank after Minato cut it in half. Awesome!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Im new to the Forum but after reading through the new Manga the only thing I can think of is; how will Sasuke even match Naruto in battle after he gains full control of the Kyubi's chakra.

Sasuke in no way could have defeated Pain and now Naruto is stronger than that i.e. because he will have full control of the Kyubi's chakra.

I think in 505 we will see Naruto come out of the cave in full control and I believe Kisame will attack the island and Naruto has to leave Bee behind to hold back Kisame while he escapes. Because we all know at SOME point Bee's 8-tailed beast has to be captured for the story to progress.

I dont know were the story will go from there but I would like a good debate on how we all think Sasuke will become powerful enough to even stand a chance against Naruto
    Long live William Wallace!!! He was a great Shinobi who died for his village like me!!!=)

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Long live William Wallace!!! He was a great Shinobi who died for his village like me!!!=)
    oook

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5*_Great chapter! :D I wish it was a bit longer .... and give us some hints of what's next

I am curious if this shifts to emosuke, kabuto vs konoha team, some zetsu and madara chit-chat, shark guy vs 8 tails ... or simply war. There is still the possibility that we will get a chapter where Naruto talks to the 8 tail host and yamato and some hints of the direction of chapters 507+.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Awsome chapter! The stage for something big is set. Can`t wait for Naruto to kick some ass!

Let`s just hope that we can continue to enjoy Naruto in the future as well..

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Minato is a beast. To think he could hang on that long after doing the dead seal, and getting impaled by that claw. Naruto is going to own the 9 tails now. Thanks for the scans and translations (whoever did it) and thanks for hosting it Versuvio (and for living in Holland)

GOD
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i actually teared upppp .. i really cant believe i teared up holy krap

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    I didn't literally tear up, but it was an emotional read. Not quite as emotional as when Mr. Spock died in Star Trek 2

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling

Nice chapter i gave it a 3. Nicely done kishi is second to Oda when it comes to emotional moments. Still i just find it amazing that 2 things have been shown about certain individuals in this chapter 1. The 9 tails is not at full strength but can still pwn anyone thats just terrifying to me. 2. Minato has a shit load of charkra if he does all of that running on low putting up a barrier that can keep out the third, doing a next seal after doing one that will kill you and still have time to ague with your wife and talk to your son damn. Why did Kishi kill such an awesome character so early oh well it was best for the story.
    I kinda am skeptical about Naruto being with Sakura cause its only her temper is like kunisha's nothing much else she's practically useless and kunisha was bad ass when she was little its Ino that make sakura got assertive she cried when ppl teased her about her huge head, kunisha just kicked some ass nearly killing them. Lastly minto saved her once and that was it soul mates for life loved him to death naruto saved sakura so much and all she wants is sasuke so its Hinata for him.
    Now i need some kisame action its been too long but i didn't mind the wait the flash back was awesome

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    Yes Naruto only has half of the power. My guess is madara is going to take the other half from death god somehow (by the help of kabuto?).
    I don't even think that madara knows about this and when he does succeed getting naruto someway. He will get one hell of a surprise.

The other half is in minato's body but locked in that seal for all eternity. He said his body went numb after getting all that much power

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by minatoisagod View Post
    I kinda am skeptical about Naruto being with Sakura cause its only her temper is like kunisha's nothing much else she's practically useless and kunisha was bad ass when she was little its Ino that make sakura got assertive she cried when ppl teased her about her huge head, kunisha just kicked some ass nearly killing them. Lastly minto saved her once and that was it soul mates for life loved him to death naruto saved sakura so much and all she wants is sasuke so its Hinata for him.
    The problem is Naruto don't want Hinata he wants Sakura & since he is the main character he probably will

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    Dude, calm down. Shinobis don't cry. That way you'll never get in the Akatsuki =)...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just how strong is naruto's body to be able to handle the fox's chakra while minato's went numb.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

However, I don't think it makes sense that Minato had to die. Couldn't someone have sealed the kyuubi inside Naruto otherwise. I am sure that the people who sealed the kyuubi inside Kushina didn't die...Not even the Third's wife died, who I think was actually Kushina's jinchuuriki predecessor...

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh....men it so nice chapter.............the whole truth about naruto is being revealed..i cant wait to see the next chapter.....i hope to see or ask what really happen to RIN how it dies ..there's no chapter or story on what happen to her?

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post
    I don't even think that madara knows about this and when he does succeed getting naruto someway. He will get one hell of a surprise.

The other half is in minato's body but locked in that seal for all eternity. He said his body went numb after getting all that much power
    I wouldn't go so far as to say Madara doesn't know the other portion of the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra is sealed in Minato. Considering that Madara tends to make good use of corpses, he might just have Minato's stored somewhere for the time when the host of the other part of the Nine-Tails' chakra is captured (Naruto). Besides, Madara's plan is to resurrect the Jubi, is it not? I'm fairly certain he knows he needs the complete chakra of each tailed beast so it will work. But that brings up an interesting question: can the part of the fox's chakra sealed inside Minato be transferred into the Demon Sealing Statue? If Kushina's recollection ends here, chapter 504, then I suppose Kishimoto will reveal to us what happened to Minato and Kushina's corpses upon their deaths.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    The problem is Naruto don't want Hinata he wants Sakura & since he is the main character he probably will
    good point my friend guess we'll just have to wait and see. but since part 2 he doesn't seem that much interested any more

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Quote Originally Posted by dhel View Post
    oh....men it so nice chapter.............the whole truth about naruto is being revealed..i cant wait to see the next chapter.....i hope to see or ask what really happen to RIN how it dies ..there's no chapter or story on what happen to her?
    Rin died. They didn't say how but when Kakashi was dying he said he would get to see Rin and Obito again.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great Chapter, loved how they both jump infront of Naruto to save him from the nine tails. Cannot wait to see how long it takes for Naruto to fully grasp and understand his new found power. Maybe he learns the FTG, and i know from another thread someone said since he can sense chakra in sage mode, he may not need the tagged kunai, he transports himself to the battlefield before the fight begins, somewhere near the beginning of the fight, and proceeds to beat the crap out of everyone. Or he even finds a way to gather nature energy while on the move. will be a great number of chapters a head and i cannot wait for them

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    Yes Naruto only has half of the power. My guess is madara is going to take the other half from death god somehow (by the help of kabuto?).
    or maybe he will learn to teleport to hell.....