Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EMS not limited to uchiha brothers

The initial thought was that the EMS process could only be done between uchiha brothers, but I was goin through some old manga's and i found this.
    Naruto manga 386 page 09

itachi saying that the exchange of eye's to gain the EMS can only be done between clan's men. Nowhere it was stated that only brother's could do this.

All u have to do is transplant the eye's of a fellow uchiha with the Mangekyou Sharingan.

OMG O.OO.OO.OO.OO.O

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: EMS not limited to uchiha brothers

Ok i helped you out on one of your old posts but as far as this one goes i got to say wow.

Wow as in i thought that everyone already knew that. i mean it was common sense to me that it wasnt limited to just brothers. but i guess others who didnt know this will find this thread very useful...so "reps" i geuss

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by j mafia13 View Post
    Ok i helped you out on one of your old posts but as far as this one goes i got to say wow.

Wow as in i thought that everyone already knew that. i mean it was common sense to me that it wasnt limited to just brothers. but i guess others who didnt know this will find this thread very useful...so "reps" i geuss
    OHHH just taught i would just share my findings sorry i was so late doh :D

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it is limited

proof:

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 386 - Page 13

pwnt.

he states with killing siblings the power can be permanent.

and here another proof that it's only ment for brothers only:

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 386 - Page 15

please read the manga better..

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    it is limited

proof:

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 386 - Page 13

pwnt.

he states with killing siblings the power can be permanent.

and here another proof that it's only ment for brothers only:

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 386 - Page 15

please read the manga better..
    Dude itachi was lying to sasuke to make his testimony sound truthful

proof
    itachi said for centuries uchia killed their siblings to make the Magekyou's power permanent.
    Only there were only ever 4 MS user's from the Uchiha clan.

There would still be EMS users running around.

So unless u can find some proof that there are some EMS users around your point is not valid.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Dude itachi was lying to sasuke to make his testimony sound truthful

proof
    itachi said for centuries uchia killed their siblings to make the Magekyou's power permanent.
    Only there were only ever 4 MS user's from the Uchiha clan.

There would still be EMS users running around.

So unless u can find some proof that there are some EMS users around your point is not valid.

Itachi said all the truth about the uchiha, he just PRETENDED he was going to kill sasuke so sasuke would get cornered and lose all his chakra so he would be freed from orochimaru.. i think ur not reading very carefully..

Reread please, itachi was talking the truth all along, even the kyuubi which was so called the disasted itachi knew it was madara and madara was the only one lying about it that it was a disaster to sasuke..
    But the whole point of the battle was for itachi to let sasuke get cornered so SASUKE would gain MS, and then take itachi's eyes and be the hero of konoha and savior of uchiha clan.
    But sasuke got tainted by madara.

So if u think im wrong again please say so, but itachi never lied about anything what he said and talked about.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Itachi said all the truth about the uchiha, he just PRETENDED he was going to kill sasuke so sasuke would get cornered and lose all his chakra so he would be freed from orochimaru.. i think ur not reading very carefully..

Reread please, itachi was talking the truth all along, even the kyuubi which was so called the disasted itachi knew it was madara and madara was the only one lying about it that it was a disaster to sasuke..
    But the whole point of the battle was for itachi to let sasuke get cornered so SASUKE would gain MS, and then take itachi's eyes and be the hero of konoha and savior of uchiha clan.

So if u think im wrong again please say so, but itachi never lied about anything what he said and talked about.
    yap, thats why EMS is so damn rare, Madara and Izuna were brothers, Madara takes his MS to get EMS... simpe as that, thats why theres only 2 know EMS users so far, Madara and Sasuke...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But what about itachi saying that uchiha brother have don that for centuries, where are the other EMS users?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    yap, thats why EMS is so damn rare, Madara and Izuna were brothers, Madara takes his MS to get EMS... simpe as that, thats why theres only 2 know EMS users so far, Madara and Sasuke...
    Its not even confermed sasuke got the EMS yet any way read my post above this.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

But what about itachi saying that uchiha brother have don that for centuries, where are the other EMS users?
    we know only Madara and no other, it cant be that they just havent been anyhow writen in history..

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its not even confermed sasuke got the EMS yet any way read my post above this.
    its confirmed O.o sasuke said "i can feel itachi's power inside of me"...and madara said "does it hurt ???" in other words the transplant was a success !

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    its confirmed O.o sasuke said "i can feel itachi's power inside of me"...and madara said "does it hurt ???" in other words the transplant was a success !
    yeh i know but in naruto there is always a small possibility for every thing.

what if madara gave sasuke the renningan instead sasuke don't know if the power flowing into was itachi's or not, but i vote for him getting EMS. another renningan user would be lame.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i would agree with you

but for 100% truth the bandages have to come off and we have to see the EMS

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he didnt said uchiha brothers did it, he said clansmen did it, but the only one managed to get ems succesfully was madara, stated so far..

so clansmen doesn't mean brothers mate
    and even so the way madara achieved it states aswell that it's brothers only, and now with sasuke ( after we see his new eyes )

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation

This is an interesting argument. For all we know, Itachi may have made up that story about brothers, so that Sasuke would eventually take Itachi's eyes. Thus, the technique which Itachi planned to implant in Naruto all along (which is probably to counter Itachi's sharingan), would be a success.
    Bottomline: There is no sound proof that the transfer will only be successful between brothers.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    This is an interesting argument. For all we know, Itachi may have made up that story about brothers, so that Sasuke would eventually take Itachi's eyes. Thus, the technique which Itachi planned to implant in Naruto all along (which is probably to counter Itachi's sharingan), would be a success.
    Bottomline: There is no sound proof that the transfer will only be successful between brothers.
    that doesnt make sence cuz even if itachi didint tell him that its not only between brothers sasuke would take itachi's anyway cuz there's no one else !

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he didnt said uchiha brothers did it, he said clansmen did it, but the only one managed to get ems succesfully was madara, stated so far..

so clansmen doesn't mean brothers mate
    and even so the way madara achieved it states aswell that it's brothers only, and now with sasuke ( after we see his new eyes )
    You just basically restated the point f this thread, I'm not hating but please try not to be redundant.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nicely said

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation

that doesnt make sence cuz even if itachi didint tell him that its not only between brothers sasuke would take itachi's anyway cuz there's no one else !
    Madara has a stockpile of eyes. Sasuke must have figured that out by now after his intentions to retrieve Shishui's eye from Danzo

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi knew that sasuke would gain the MS on the event he learned the truth. He knew sasuke would seek revenge, over using the MS and destroy his vision. Sasuke would eventually seek his Eye's to get EMS.

Itachi did all this to protect him, he knew madara would never fully control sauske but would need him. Sasuke would eventually turn on madara and try to kill him with his new EMS powers.

ITACHI IS REALLY SMART :D

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara has a stockpile of eyes. Sasuke must have figured that out by now after his intentions to retrieve Shishui's eye from Danzo
    there's one problem with what u said....madara has a stockpile of eyes...but non of them are MS as far as we kno....
    Itachi knew that sasuke would gain the MS on the event he learned the truth. He knew sasuke would seek revenge, over using the MS and destroy his vision. Sasuke would eventually seek his Eye's to get EMS.

Itachi did all this to protect him, he knew madara would never fully control sauske but would need him. Sasuke would eventually turn on madara and try to kill him with his new EMS powers.

ITACHI IS REALLY SMART :D
    lol yea i know that itachi is smart :D,i was just saying that there's no point in saying that its only between brothers cuz there's no one left from the uchiha clan except them and madara(sasuke cant have madara's cuz why would he only go for 1 eye only? )and madara's stockpile of eyes cant help him cuz non of them are MS(as far as we know...)

Academy Student emssasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    and you cant trust madara words either dude flat out lied to sasuke about summoning the ninetails, when he flat out wripped it out of naruto mom

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there's one problem with what u said....madara has a stockpile of eyes...but non of them are MS as far as we kno....

lol yea i know that itachi is smart :D,i was just saying that there's no point in saying that its only between brothers cuz there's no one left from the uchiha clan except them and madara(sasuke cant have madara's cuz why would he only go for 1 eye only? )and madara's stockpile of eyes cant help him cuz non of them are MS(as far as we know...)
    this is just something besides the point, do you think once someone has already awakened Ms if he loses his eye's and has to transplant some normal sharingans, they would have to lose someone close to them all over again or would the new eye's become MS automatically.

Here a little something so help strengthen that, if what i just said isn't true then itachi was just lying.

When itachi was playing the role of trying to steal sasuke's eyes he knew that sasuke didn't have the MS. So really do u n need another MS user to get EMS.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure it's limited to brothers thus itachi planning his eyes being taken by Sasuke the overpowered *****

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow...i never thought about it until now, but i guess ur right...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»