View Poll Results: What did you think of this week's Manga?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll

1 0.68%

2 1.37%

3 2.05%

14 9.59%

126 86.30%
Page 2 of 17 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Re: Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    He inherited the whisker marks on his face most likely from the nine tailed fox since Kushina was it's host.
    ok. thanks

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    How did they arrive to the conclution of 'that jutsu' is Death Reaper? It can't be if we think with common sense. Consider these facts the manga gave us:
    1. 'That Jutsu' require a gigantic chakras,
    2. Minato, Jiraiya and the frogs knew about 'that jutsu'
    3. None of them mastered 'that jutsu'
    4. Minato & the 3rd mastered the Death Reaper which obviously doesn't need a lot of chakras to master.
    5. Once used Death Reaper cost you yourlife. Are they trying to kill Naruto?
    Exactly, nice thinking. "That" Jutsu must be a jutsu none of them mastered or even could learn. Maybe a sage tech or something.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    If you have noticed. Kurenai always had eyes like that, and it seems like her father had too. I highly doubt that`s Rinnegan eys, because Kurenai has red eyes(Rinnegan blue?) and they just resembles the Rinnegan. It`s definetivly not the Rinnegan.

And about Naruto. Not for having the Kyubi, but from being born from a Jinjuriken. Naruto`s mom had the Kyubi and hence, Naruto is born with the whiskers.
    I've never seen them in color. Just noticed the rings. Makes sense about the whiskers.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is one thing I learned today though, tail demons don't die even if the host kills himself/herself with the tail demon. It will only make it disappear for some time.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yay! Knew we'd see Iruka's parents! xD

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

There was a "confirmed spoiler" that I read. It said there was a part in 503 where you could see Danzo watching the fight. I didn't see him anywhere.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by gamahiro View Post
    I've never seen them in color. Just noticed the rings. Makes sense about the whiskers.
    If you`ve seen the anime, then you`ve seen her eyes in color. If i remeber right they`re Dark red and a little black, but sometimes light red when sunlight are reflected upon them

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    Well it seems they are versed in 'jins having babies' which can mean that the whiskers on naruto are from 'so close yet so far' contact with the kyuubi through mommy.

Kurenai and father do not have the Rinnegan. Though that probably won't stop 80 different threads with 'theories' on 'hidden clan jutsu/kekkai genkai' crap.

This chapter does confirm two things for kyuubi when he is whole. He is too damn powerful for shinigami. He is too damn powerful to be kept down for long.
    Might explain how Naruto managed to deal with it without much lose.

I`m guessing the Kyubi is twice as strong with both half and that Minato faced alot stronger version, but I`m also guessing that Naruto will accuire the second half as well at some point completing the Kyubi once again.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Yay! Knew we'd see Iruka's parents! xD
    Oh yeah. Somebody (you?) mentioned that in another thread so that was cool to see.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There was a "confirmed spoiler" that I read. It said there was a part in 503 where you could see Danzo watching the fight. I didn't see him anywhere.

Then let's make it 'comfirmed fake spoiler' then.

Last edited by dexter64; 07-22-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

An 'Ohana spoiler' too. So like I mentioned before, keep an open mind and don't take 'ohana' for granted now that people are apparently starting to use the 'ohana' tag everywhere.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Yeah, it also said that Kurenai`s father, Kakashi and Kurenai was talking to Gai or some shit. Also something about niidaime(bad transelation i guess).

Btw, did anyone notice that it were 20 page on this chapter, but that page 20 couldn`t be found when you tryed to view it?:confused: Strange. Possible a mistake by Mangastream saying that it`s 20 pages when it`s "only" 19. Even so that`s the first time in a very, very long time that a chapter has 19 pages as far as i can remember?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

That's why I put it in quotes. I don't believe it until I see it. I was just looking for it when I read it.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Yeah, it also said that Kurenai`s father, Kakashi and Kurenai was talking to Gai or some shit. Also something about niidaime(bad transelation i guess).

Btw, did anyone notice that it were 20 page on this chapter, but that page 20 couldn`t be found when you tryed to view it?:confused: Strange. Possible a mistake by Mangastream saying that it`s 20 pages when it`s "only" 19. Even so that`s the first time in a very, very long time that a chapter has 19 pages as far as i can remember?
    Yeah that was a biggun alright. I loved the pic of Naruto and family

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Little Gai looked just like big guy...but shorter. haha

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I rarely make predictions and i dont know if it has been mentioned before. i think that after the battle at the valley of end madara was left in bad shape by the first ( like cut apart or with missing limbs) and somehow he managed to get a doll like body maybe with the help of zetsu> that also explains why madara was so upset at pain when he revived everybody saying that that jutsu was meant for him> I'm just trowing this out there maybe someone will find some proof thruogh the manga. by the why it would also eaplain why he is a former shell of himself and why he did not worry when his arm was chopped off both times.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In going along with the kyuubi getting 'chained down' again, what do you guys think??

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...i-bondage.html

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

another interesting information:

madara would have to get the body of the fourth and naruto in order to extract the complete nine tail demon fox which I am sure madara is not aware of.

Theory:

So if somehow madara manages to get hold of naruto's nine tail demon yang chakra, perhaps the ten tail demon won't have its full powers or at extreme case it won't even come to back to life.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post

madara would have to get the body of the fourth and naruto in order to extract the complete nine tail demon fox which I am sure madara is not aware of.

Theory:

So if somehow madara manages to get hold of naruto's nine tail demon yang chakra, perhaps the ten tail demon won't have its full powers or at extreme case it won't even come to back to life.
    Nice thinking. Or if Naruto gets captured for some reason. Maybe he doesn`t die like the rest when extracted because he has only the "half" of the Kyubi?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Theory:

I thought when shinobi die thier bodies are destroyed so the enemy can't get any info or jutsu or whatever from them? So if that's the case then....where's the other half?
    Maybe Itachi had it and that was his gift to Naruto? The 9 tail was Itachi's responsibility.

Last edited by gamahiro; 07-22-2010 at 03:41 AM. Reason: add-on

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling

OK this again shows the epicness of the fourth the shinobi who had the third with them struggled with the kybuui and he came and made the difference i hope people stop saying he's all hype now cause thats not the case he's the only one that beat tobi so far and even drew blood. I'm just waiting for the "Madara wasn't in his prime" comments that doesn't matter now.
    One thing though does this mean that the the power that the 9 tails uses now is half of its true power then thats just terrifying right there. I also can see how the 10tails can be revived with out naruto losing the fox Madara can seal back the in chakra if he can and use that.
    Can some one tell me if the lump seen when minato going up is that lump was him using earth jutsu or just a rock that was like that because of the battle.
    Any way great chapter the man truly was the greatest Hokage the 1st realy did have it easy then because he can suppress the fox Minato couldn't.How great he was the only ninja that could kill him was himself

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice thinking. Or if Naruto gets captured for some reason. Maybe he doesn`t die like the rest when extracted because he has only the "half" of the Kyubi?
    and because he has the blood of the uzumaki clan, he won't die just like his mother didn't die when the nine tail demon fox came out of her. It's only half right, so I think naruto won't die if this were to ever happen

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought when shinobi die thier bodies are destroyed so the enemy can't get any info or jutsu or whatever from them? So if that's the case then....where's the other half?
    Maybe Itachi had it and that was his gift to Naruto? The 9 tail was Itachi's responsibility.
    ANBU's body gets destroyed from what I read.

I think minato has a honorable grave, just like the third had when he died. The seal should be in minato's belly. A seal somewhat similar to the one naruto has. I remember the third performing this type of jutsu and when he finished a seal formed in his belly.

I don't know as to where the other half might possibly be I can only give you guesses. Some people say it's gone lost inside the reaper space forever. I just think it's inside minato's belly seal.

Last edited by yondaimeminato; 07-22-2010 at 03:47 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Never thought of that. Maybe Yondaime made some sort of key to accuire the second half so that if Naruto learned to control the kyubi in the future, he can get the key to get the rest of the fox? Maybe he gave it to Sarutobi which gave/lost it to Itachi? Or maybe even Kushina has it?! Many possibilities here..

and because he has the blood of the uzumaki clan, he won't die just like his mother didn't die when the nine tail demon fox came out of her. It's only half right, so I think naruto won't die if this were to ever happen
    Yeah, good one

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Theory:

Maybe that's what he does. Who knows, perhaps Madara has stored Minato's body in some location, and will use it again when resurrecting the Jubi. From what I remember, Konoha never found Minato's body after he died sealing the Nine-Tailed Fox into Naruto.

But that is an interesting thought. I have another theory as well; in order for tailed beasts to be sealed in the Demon Sealing Statue, it is best that they be extracted from their host.

Naruto 260 page 19 | One Manga

Yes, there is an exception with the Three-Tailed Beast, but in this statue, the Nine-Tailed Fox must be sealed last, or the statue will crumble. Having said this, did Madara purposely let himself be defeated by Minato, so he would gain the oppurtunity to seal part of the Nine-Tails' chakra within himself, and the other in Naruto? Consider this - it would take a long time for Akatsuki to capture all the other beasts before the fox, and Madara would have to keep it under control until the sealing of the Nine-Tails comes. I'm sure that would be difficult if not impossible to do, so to ease his work Madara played himself off weaker than he really is so Minato would do exactly what he wanted.

If the Nine-Tails were not to be sealed that night (and destroyed Konoha, speaking hypothetically), then Madara would have to restrain the fox for many months, if not years, until they would finally be able to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox. Somehow that just doesn't seem likely. Minato said himself Madara would not be able to exert control of the Nine-Tailed Fox for very long, so perhaps Madara gave Minato the oppurtunity to seal the fox so he could come back for it years later. Madara himself said "someday, it will be mine again." Each time Madara discloses part of his plans, he always emerges with the intention of carrying out his words. This is a theory of mine, and it might be wrong - but if Minato did indeed defeat Madara, it would not explain why Minato had such a helpless expression in chapter 440? The word "everything" in "back then...he saw through everything I did," would not be the correct choice of words then, now would it?

Of course, I do not doubt the fact that Minato probably defeated Madara, but I just wanted to hear everyone's opinions on my theory. Thanks.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just noticed that Naruto was actually born with those marks on his cheeks. Always thought they were on because of the fox. But anyway awesome chapter and does anyone know what the cover is talking about? Is it a new movie or something?
    Prediction: Will show abit more of Minato and then afterward we're back to the present.