Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 92
  1. #26
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    yes this forum is for discussing the spoilers not bashing someones theories or predictions everyone needs to chill for a bit, i kno everyone gets passionate about what they believe is fact or right but none of us really know. Thats why I said my brain is starting to hurt with all the new questions as old ones get answered. I mean we wanted to know what happen on that day Kyuubi attack and we are getting it but with that more and more questions and twist. I want some closure to his identity also but I guess we just gotta tough it out for how ever long.

    This weeks chapter might reveal more but also might open up other questions and thats how he gets us to read it every week coz as long as we are talking about it Kishi will profit and the manga will thrive.
     
         

  2. #27
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Ok, that's enough. If you have a problem, do it in a PM/VM, but now stick to the spoilers.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member David Walker's Avatar
    Status
    David Walker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    yeesh opened a can of worms with the zetsu clone thing didnt I...

    its late at night but my opinion / belief of zetsus ability was that he was able to make perfect clones of somebody...now to me perfection implies they can use the same abilities as the original...hence madaras clone (?) being able to use space/time...

    (IMO) its just a cop-out / standard cliff hanger on the authors part...hes made minatos space time faster/ better as shown via the last manga episode... yet tobi / madara still escapes and causes trouble via the 9 tails etcetc...

    Que the endless fan speculation about just who was the better ninja... ... oh wait thats what he wants... :P
     
         

  4. #29
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Ok, that's enough. If you have a problem, do it in a PM/VM, but now stick to the spoilers.
    I apologize. but yeah, anyone think 3rd hokage will put up a good fight against the kyuubi?
     
         

  5. #30
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    wow, Zetsus clones are just Hokage lvl, very ****ing outstanding idea :D lets make some 5 clones of Madara and see whats happends, hilarious.....

    imagining things ....Zetsus - Madara clone matched with Minato in speed, while Minato throw Kunai it went thrue ultra fast clone(lol) or maybe they switche that fast, right before Minato hit him with Rasengan, i bet Minatos speed wouldnt notice that switch :D:D:D:D:D:D COME ON !!!!




    i have this Tourette Syndrome it just come out, sorry Cali :D:D:D
     
         
    Last edited by Grim; 07-21-2010 at 01:02 AM.

  6. #31
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    i really wannna see hiruzen
    in action and i kinda notice kakashi is the next god of shinobi
    because of his knowledege of 1000 jutsu now if he is hiding his fathers secret jutsu
    that even minato respected him for plus every 1 in the ninja world then he will get full reps
    mean while i dont like where this is heading
     
         

  7. #32
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai Senpai View Post
    Come on guys... take a lesson from Naruto and let's show some love! Steinbiz- take it down a notch man! There's no need to come into conversation swinging. We are allowed to disagree. Silence of Lambs- stick to what you do best. I very much enjoy your posts to the majority of others (if I hear one more Tobito theory I will go Kyubbi on somebody). Your commitment to grammar and fact checking should be applauded. Whether or not predictions/interpretations of the manga are accurate or not isn't what this is about. This a forum to express creativity and share our joy of the Narutoverse with other passionate fans. It's very easy to get caught up in the moment, but there's no need to destroy each others villages in an effort to understand Pain! :D
    You are very right. I think we've all at one point or another lost the meaning about these forums - as you said, to express creativity and share our enjoyment of the story with other fans. We should all try to keep it that way - after all, predicting and theorizing is what makes the manga exciting - if we knew everything that was going to happen, then why watch? It is just for this reason that multitudes of fans gather daily to share their thoughts, questions, concerns, and comments about one of the most popular manga of all time.
     
         

  8. #33
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    wow, Zetsus clones are just Hokage lvl, very ****ing outstanding idea :D lets make some 5 clones of Madara and see whats happends, hilarious.....

    imagining things ....Zetsus - Madara clone matched with Minato in speed, while Minato throw Kunai it went thrue ultra fast clone(lol) or maybe they switche that fast, right before Minato hit him with Rasengan, i bet Minatos speed wouldnt notice that switch :D:D:D:D:D:D COME ON !!!!




    i have this Tourette Syndrome it just come out, sorry Cali :D:D:D
    Despite the evident sarcasm, I just want to say that when Zetsu created a duplicate of Kisame, it was able to fight on equal footing with and defeat Killer Bee, who also had help from the Eight-Tailed Beast. I think they are powerful, but let's just wait until tomorrow - hopefully this question will be answered by then.
     
         

  9. #34
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    I don't mean to offend, but your post made no sense whatsoever. Where did you deduce that the Zetsu clone could not combine with Samehada? And the link you presented suggests nowhere that was the point where Zetsu switched places with Kisame.

    Secondly, you are only assuming that Madara's space-time ninjutsu is a result of his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. There is absolutely nothing in the manga stating Madara's space-time ability was derived from his Sharingan.

    If you think I am talking nonsense, you can, but I recommend you check over all your facts first before you accuse somebody of something you might be doing as well. That is the definition of a hypocrite. I might be wrong, no one ever said I wasn't, but at least make sure you are not incorrect in a different way as well. The entire foundation of your argument is heavily weakened like that.
    Zetsu's clone cannot combine with Samehada because Zetsu's clone does not share the chakra and the relationship between the real Kisame and Samehada. Samehada has some type of ability to sense whether it is it's real wielder. Zetsu and Kisame switched underwater, most likely after the Water dome was dispersed. Then Kisame jumped in Samehada, and Samehada realizes that it's not the real Kisame so it did not bother helping Zetsu out. Even Kisame said thank goodness Samehada took a liking to the 8 tails, which I believe means that Samehada has a mind of it's own and either shares some link with Kisame.

    Also Zetsu's clones are useless in battle, even stated by Madara, that his prime purpose was to use it as a distraction. There is no way in Naruto Universe that a Zetsu clone that has turned into Kisame, CANNOT defeat Hachibi in battle.

    An ability to do what Madara does for travel is because of his Sharingan, he probably copied it off of the 2nd Hokage and advanced it through his Sharingan powers. But Kakashi also has a similar technique where he sends objects to another location/dimension with his MS technique. Since Madara doesn't use hand seals, or equipment like Minato and his knifes, we have to assume that it's the power of his Sharingan. Possibly why the whole is on his right eye because that's his means of travel.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member
    Status
    Holy Cowboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    ohana spoilers are usually confirmed.
    While we can usually can rely on ohana spoilers, we need to keep an open mind of spoilers being wrong on atleast some account.
     
         

  11. #36
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Zetsu's clone cannot combine with Samehada because Zetsu's clone does not share the chakra and the relationship between the real Kisame and Samehada. Samehada has some type of ability to sense whether it is it's real wielder. Zetsu and Kisame switched underwater, most likely after the Water dome was dispersed. Then Kisame jumped in Samehada, and Samehada realizes that it's not the real Kisame so it did not bother helping Zetsu out. Even Kisame said thank goodness Samehada took a liking to the 8 tails, which I believe means that Samehada has a mind of it's own and either shares some link with Kisame.

    Also Zetsu's clones are useless in battle, even stated by Madara, that his prime purpose was to use it as a distraction. There is no way in Naruto Universe that a Zetsu clone that has turned into Kisame, CANNOT defeat Hachibi in battle.

    An ability to do what Madara does for travel is because of his Sharingan, he probably copied it off of the 2nd Hokage and advanced it through his Sharingan powers. But Kakashi also has a similar technique where he sends objects to another location/dimension with his MS technique. Since Madara doesn't use hand seals, or equipment like Minato and his knifes, we have to assume that it's the power of his Sharingan. Possibly why the whole is on his right eye because that's his means of travel.
    Samehada does indeed have an ability to sense who is wielding it, but remember what Madara said about Zetsu and his substitute technique. Zetsu can create a perfect copy of a person's chakra just by touching them, so would Samehada even notice that a clone of Kisame is wielding it, and not the real person?

    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga

    Besides, if Zetsu switched places with Kisame at the point you mentioned, Kisame was still holding the Samehada, so would your argument hold against your own words? Yes, Samehada immediately released itself from "Kisame's" grip after the giant mass of water had vanished, but that was because it became attached to Killer Bee's enormous reserves of chakra.

    Naruto 472 page 16 | One Manga

    Your last paragraph supports my theory why the "Madara" Minato was fighting was actually a Zetsu clone. You say that the clones Zetsu creates are next to useless in battle, specializing instead in diversion, correct? Well, notice how Madara suddenly confronts Minato and begins a fight, immediately after Minato got the intention of going to Sarutobi and telling him the full situation.

    Naruto 502 page 10 | One Manga

    Madara is trying to delay Minato from going to the village's aid, and this is probably why Madara was subdued by the Rasengan so quickly. Since the clones are not very effective in battle, they are rather easy to defeat. The clone of Kisame Zetsu created turned out more powerful because it was a fully-powered Kisame, unlike Madara who is a "mere shell of [his] former self." The clone, already a weakened version of the original, would last even less if it were a clone of Madara considering he claims to have no more power.

    Take a look at this. Two clones of Itachi and Kisame are created, yet the duplicates only have 30 percent of the original's chakra, but still manage to put up an impressive fight before being defeated by Konoha squads.

    Naruto 255 page 13 | One Manga
    Naruto 255 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 255 page 18 | One Manga

    Naruto 256 page 18 | One Manga
    Naruto 256 page 19 | One Manga

    Naruto 258 page 16-17 | One Manga
    Naruto 258 page 18 | One Manga
    Naruto 258 page 19 | One Manga

    Naruto 260 page 16 | One Manga

    Here they were used to distract, as well as all the other times these Zetsu clones have been created. Even if Kisame was fighting Killer Bee, his real goal was infiltration of Kumogakure - at this point it could be possible that this "Madara" might be a Zetsu clone, so I'm just going off that possibility.
     
         

  12. #37
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Samehada does indeed have an ability to sense who is wielding it, but remember what Madara said about Zetsu and his substitute technique. Zetsu can create a perfect copy of a person's chakra just by touching them, so would Samehada even notice that a clone of Kisame is wielding it, and not the real person?

    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga

    Besides, if Zetsu switched places with Kisame at the point you mentioned, Kisame was still holding the Samehada, so would your argument hold against your own words? Yes, Samehada immediately released itself from "Kisame's" grip after the giant mass of water had vanished, but that was because it became attached to Killer Bee's enormous reserves of chakra.

    Naruto 472 page 16 | One Manga

    Your last paragraph supports my theory why the "Madara" Minato was fighting was actually a Zetsu clone. You say that the clones Zetsu creates are next to useless in battle, specializing instead in diversion, correct? Well, notice how Madara suddenly confronts Minato and begins a fight, immediately after Minato got the intention of going to Sarutobi and telling him the full situation.

    Naruto 502 page 10 | One Manga

    Madara is trying to delay Minato from going to the village's aid, and this is probably why Madara was subdued by the Rasengan so quickly. Since the clones are not very effective in battle, they are rather easy to defeat. The clone of Kisame Zetsu created turned out more powerful because it was a fully-powered Kisame, unlike Madara who is a "mere shell of [his] former self." The clone, already a weakened version of the original, would last even less if it were a clone of Madara considering he claims to have no more power.

    Take a look at this. Two clones of Itachi and Kisame are created, yet the duplicates only have 30 percent of the original's chakra, but still manage to put up an impressive fight before being defeated by Konoha squads.

    Naruto 255 page 13 | One Manga
    Naruto 255 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 255 page 18 | One Manga

    Naruto 256 page 18 | One Manga
    Naruto 256 page 19 | One Manga

    Naruto 258 page 16-17 | One Manga
    Naruto 258 page 18 | One Manga
    Naruto 258 page 19 | One Manga

    Naruto 260 page 16 | One Manga

    Here they were used to distract, as well as all the other times these Zetsu clones have been created. Even if Kisame was fighting Killer Bee, his real goal was infiltration of Kumogakure - at this point it could be possible that this "Madara" might be a Zetsu clone, so I'm just going off that possibility.
    Here is the thing, Kisame has been with Samehada for almost all his life so the bond they share is probably pretty strong. I think the Samehada has an ability to detect faults and false chakra even if it is copied. Kisame and Samehada must have an unknown link between the two that Samehada is able to determine whether it is a clone or the real Kisame. Also it just says he can copy the chakra, it is never stated that Zetsu can copy the Strength and Chakra levels of the person he touches.

    If you look at the image Samehada is already in it's form, the spikes are just going back into Kisame. From that point Zetsu must have switched right then and there,while Kisame was unmerging and that's when Zetsu appeared. Zetsu's Kisame clone was holding Samehada when the real Kisame was already within Samehada. So the clone was still going back to normal when the real Kisame is hiding inside Samehada. Samehada was most likely working on the plan alongside Kisame. he must have told Samehada what to do to start acting like it is liking the Hachibi more, just so it would seem that Samehada actually likes Hachibi, to gain his trust and allow an easier infiltration.

    That doesn't mean i am saying it's Zetsu. The fighting style is the same as when Madara faced Fu and Torune. it was for wasting time so that the fox would destroy Konoha. Since Minato was most likely able to stop the fox, Madara wanted to stop Minato as much as possible so the fox will continue it's rampage. That doesn't mean that Madara was actually a Zetsu clone, otherwise Zetsu would be able to just use Madara's ability to travel through the countries at lightning speed. But he doesn't because he had never used a copy of Madara that we know of.

    You have to realize that the reason Madara was hit by the Rasengan was because of the time and the speed at which Minato used his Flying thunder god 2 technique. Madara needs to become solid to attack and that's what he was trying to do. He wasn't fast enough and that's why he lost against Minato. Like I said, Zetsu can copy the chakra of the person he touches, it is never said that the chakra means the actual chakra LEVEL and not the chakra TYPE. perhaps he can use the techniques but cannot use the techniques at the FULL power that the REAL individual would be able to.

    The reason they put up an impressive fight is because they were controlled by the actual person. Those were not Zetsu's clones, they were actual individuals that were being controlled by Kisame himself and Itachi himself.

    Yes there you go, Zetsu was used as a distraction to infiltrate Kumogakure, and that was when the Zetsu clone was holding Samehada and Kisame right after the Dome disappeared.
     
         
    Last edited by kisamexRocks; 07-21-2010 at 04:41 AM.

  13. #38
    Member Wind's Avatar
    Status
    Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    I must be the only one who wants this flash back to end already. I want Tobi to remove his mask already dammit! I also want to know if Naruto got any new abilities.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    exactly, he doesn't know what he's talking about. he links all these things and makes countless assumptions and tries very hard to turn them into logic.

    hey silenceofthelambs, how bout that page you linked yourself.
    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga
    right here madara CLEARLY says, zetsu can make perfect clones in terms of looks and chakra, oh but wait, mm, what does he say next silence? ? oh that's right, "but he's weak, he won't be any use in battle, but you can use him as a distraction".

    stop being such an antagonist fanboy and realize facts for a while. it's fun.

    oh by the way, that thing you said about you're the only one who posts links to backup your theories, don't even for one second say something that isn't true(oh wait, that's your specialty), because I will plow you into the ground with manga pages if I have to. but you're not worth it. thrive off of your crap antagonist fanboy logic forever in narutobase or gtfo?
    Can we stop calling people fanboys? We should all try to be modest as to why we are right and not act like we're some hot shit on the internet. How annoyed do you feel when someone calls you a Senju fanboy? It's really not a good insult because it's overused...


    Anyway. Silenceofthelambs, another flaw with your theory.


    Since Zetsu switched with Kisame underwater, I doubt he got to any fighting because the ideal time to switch with Kisame would be after Killer Bee shot the ink all over the water dome so that way Killer Bee wouldn't see it.
     
         

  15. #40
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    I must be the only one who wants this flash back to end already. I want Tobi to remove his mask already dammit! I also want to know if Naruto got any new abilities.
    You are the only one lol

    We finally get a chance to see Kushina, Minato, the Kyuubi, and Madara in action. And we're sure to discover some secrets during this flashback as well. I hope it never ends!
     
         

  16. #41
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    I want the flashback to continue but i dont want it to be a 12 chapter even, 6 is just fine
     
         

  17. #42
    Academy Student Falcon26's Avatar
    Status
    Falcon26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    translate please


    503 ミナトの屍鬼封尽!!
    ミナト螺旋丸、マダラに当てる
    そのすきに、マダラの体に飛雷術のマーキング
    マダラ左手負傷

    マ ダラ、離れるもマーキングで、すぐミナトにクナイで刺される
    ミナト、マダラに契約封印。契約封印することで九尾はマダラの言うことをきかなくなる
    九 尾の眼から写輪眼の模様が消える

    イルカママ、イルカ庇って負傷
    イルカパパ、逃げろ
    イルカ とーちゃんとかーちゃんと一緒 じゃなきゃ~~~~

    木の葉が壊れていく
    九尾木の葉の外へ出ていく
    三代目筆頭に、皆で攻撃

    マダラ、いずれ 九尾は俺のものになると言いながらダイゾン
    イルカ、誰かわからないけど上忍に連れて行かれる

    紅パパ 紅 カカシ ガイを説得。二 代目がダンゾウ、ヒルゼンに言ったようなこと。
    九尾セロ吐こうとするが、ミナト、ガマ文太を口寄せ

    ミナト、クシナに 少しの間九 尾を抑えていてくれと言いながら
    時空間忍術で、遠くへ

    飛んだ場所はナルトとクシナがいる場所
    ミナト、もうチャクラがなく なりつつある
    クシナ、息絶え絶え鎖を出し九尾捕獲
    泣くナルト
    クシナは覚悟を決め、九尾を引きずりこんで死ぬわと言う

    ミ ナトの愛の告白。
    クシナの愛の告白。
    ミナト泣く

    ミナト、クシナの覚悟は違うものへと。
    クシナのチャクラはナルト の再会のためにと。八卦封印。
    九尾のほうは屍鬼封尽すると。

    止めるクシナ
    ミナトは九尾の半分だけ自分に封印
    半分 を八卦封印でナルトへ

    この子は未来を切り開いてくれる。
    なんたって俺たちの息子なんだから。

    印を結んで
    屍 鬼封尽!!
     
         

  18. #43
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon26 View Post
    translate please


    503 ミナトの屍鬼封尽!!
    ミナト螺旋丸、マダラに当てる
    そのすきに、マダラの体に飛雷術のマーキング
    マダラ左手負傷

    マ ダラ、離れるもマーキングで、すぐミナトにクナイで刺される
    ミナト、マダラに契約封印。契約封印することで九尾はマダラの言うことをきかなくなる
    九 尾の眼から写輪眼の模様が消える

    イルカママ、イルカ庇って負傷
    イルカパパ、逃げろ
    イルカ とーちゃんとかーちゃんと一緒 じゃなきゃ~~~~

    木の葉が壊れていく
    九尾木の葉の外へ出ていく
    三代目筆頭に、皆で攻撃

    マダラ、いずれ 九尾は俺のものになると言いながらダイゾン
    イルカ、誰かわからないけど上忍に連れて行かれる

    紅パパ 紅 カカシ ガイを説得。二 代目がダンゾウ、ヒルゼンに言ったようなこと。
    九尾セロ吐こうとするが、ミナト、ガマ文太を口寄せ

    ミナト、クシナに 少しの間九 尾を抑えていてくれと言いながら
    時空間忍術で、遠くへ

    飛んだ場所はナルトとクシナがいる場所
    ミナト、もうチャクラがなく なりつつある
    クシナ、息絶え絶え鎖を出し九尾捕獲
    泣くナルト
    クシナは覚悟を決め、九尾を引きずりこんで死ぬわと言う

    ミ ナトの愛の告白。
    クシナの愛の告白。
    ミナト泣く

    ミナト、クシナの覚悟は違うものへと。
    クシナのチャクラはナルト の再会のためにと。八卦封印。
    九尾のほうは屍鬼封尽すると。

    止めるクシナ
    ミナトは九尾の半分だけ自分に封印
    半分 を八卦封印でナルトへ

    この子は未来を切り開いてくれる。
    なんたって俺たちの息子なんだから。

    印を結んで
    屍 鬼封尽!!
    LOL tryd google translate and i most say it was terrible but so funny LOL something about delphins LOL
     
         

  19. #44
    Banned
    Status
    SSJ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon26 View Post
    translate please


    503 ミナトの屍鬼封尽!!
    ミナト螺旋丸、マダラに当てる
    そのすきに、マダラの体に飛雷術のマーキング
    マダラ左手負傷

    マ ダラ、離れるもマーキングで、すぐミナトにクナイで刺される
    ミナト、マダラに契約封印。契約封印することで九尾はマダラの言うことをきかなくなる
    九 尾の眼から写輪眼の模様が消える

    イルカママ、イルカ庇って負傷
    イルカパパ、逃げろ
    イルカ とーちゃんとかーちゃんと一緒 じゃなきゃ~~~~

    木の葉が壊れていく
    九尾木の葉の外へ出ていく
    三代目筆頭に、皆で攻撃

    マダラ、いずれ 九尾は俺のものになると言いながらダイゾン
    イルカ、誰かわからないけど上忍に連れて行かれる

    紅パパ 紅 カカシ ガイを説得。二 代目がダンゾウ、ヒルゼンに言ったようなこと。
    九尾セロ吐こうとするが、ミナト、ガマ文太を口寄せ

    ミナト、クシナに 少しの間九 尾を抑えていてくれと言いながら
    時空間忍術で、遠くへ

    飛んだ場所はナルトとクシナがいる場所
    ミナト、もうチャクラがなく なりつつある
    クシナ、息絶え絶え鎖を出し九尾捕獲
    泣くナルト
    クシナは覚悟を決め、九尾を引きずりこんで死ぬわと言う

    ミ ナトの愛の告白。
    クシナの愛の告白。
    ミナト泣く

    ミナト、クシナの覚悟は違うものへと。
    クシナのチャクラはナルト の再会のためにと。八卦封印。
    九尾のほうは屍鬼封尽すると。

    止めるクシナ
    ミナトは九尾の半分だけ自分に封印
    半分 を八卦封印でナルトへ

    この子は未来を切り開いてくれる。
    なんたって俺たちの息子なんだから。

    印を結んで
    屍 鬼封尽!!
    provide a source!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  20. #45
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Credit: Ohana @2ch
    Verification: Confirmed
    Translation : Yagami1211
    503 ミナトの屍鬼封尽!!

    ミナト螺旋丸、マダラに当てる
    そのすきに、マダラの体に飛雷術のマーキング
    マダラ左手負傷

    マダラ、離れるもマーキングで、すぐミナトにクナイで刺される
    ミナト、マダラに契約封印。契約封印することで九尾はマダラの言うことをきかなくなる

    九尾の眼から写輪眼の模様が消える

    イルカママ、イルカ庇って負傷
    イルカパパ、逃げろ
    イルカ とーちゃんとかーちゃんと一緒じゃなきゃ~~~~

    木の葉が壊れていく
    九尾木の葉の外へ出ていく
    三代目筆頭に、皆で攻撃

    マダラ、いずれ九尾は俺のものになると言いながらダイゾン

    イルカ、誰かわからないけど上忍に連れて行かれる

    紅パパ 紅 カカシ ガイを説得。二代目がダンゾウ、ヒルゼンに言ったようなこと。

    九尾セロ吐こうとするが、ミナト、ガマ文太を口寄せ

    ミナト、クシナに 少しの間九尾を抑えていてくれと言いながら
    時空間忍術で、遠くへ

    飛んだ場所はナルトとクシナがいる場所
    ミナト、もうチャクラがなくなりつつある
    クシナ、息絶え絶え鎖を出し九尾捕獲
    泣くナルト
    クシナは覚悟を決め、九尾を引きずりこんで死ぬわと言う

    ミナトの愛の告白。
    クシナの愛の告白。

    ミナト泣く

    ミナト、クシナの覚悟は違うものへと。
    クシナのチャクラはナルトの再会のためにと。八卦封印。
    九尾のほうは屍鬼封尽すると。

    止めるクシナ
    ミナトは九尾の半分だけ自分に封印
    半分を八卦封印でナルトへ

    この子は未来を切り開いてくれる。
    なんたって俺たちの息子なんだから。

    印を結んで
    屍鬼封尽!!


    503 : Minatos Shiki Fuujin !

    Minato managed to hit Madara with Rasengan.
    And he manages to mark Madara with a Hiraishin Tag.
    Madaras left hand is wounded.

    Madara tries to remove the tag but the kunai wound is deep.

    Minato use Keiyaku Fuuin on Madara. As a result, Madara cant control Kyuubi anymore.

    The Sharingan type motion disappear from Kyuubis eyes.

    Irukas mother is seen. She protects Iruka from attack.
    Irukas father is running away.

    Iruka : Father and mother are still fighting

    Konoha is on the verge of being destroyed.

    Kyuubi is going outside Konoha.

    Sandaime goes on the offensive.

    Madara says The Kyuubi will be mine sooner or later.

    Iruka is removed from the battlefield by a jounin.

    Kurenais father, Kakashi, Kurenai, are talking to Gai. Nidaime is talking to Hiruzen and Danzou.

    Kyuubi fires a Cero ( LOL ), Minato summons Gamabunta

    Minato talks to Kushina about sealing the Kyuubi again. Using a Space/Time Ninjutsu, to moves him far, far away.

    Minato appears where Naruto and Kushina are.

    Minato is out of chakra.

    Kushina uses Chakra chains of doom to capture Kyuubi.

    Naruto is crying from all the commotion.

    Kushina is dead serious about dealing with the Kyuubi to gain some time.

    Minato and Kushina goes on a love confession.

    Minato cries ( Like fater, like son )

    Kushina uses her chakra to she can meet Naruto someday and use a 8 Divination Seal Type on Naruto.

    While Minato will Shiki Fuujin.

    Kushina stops.

    Minato will seal only half of the Kyuubi in himself.
    And then seal all of it on Narutos 8 Divination Seal.

    This kid will open up the future for us. Hes our kid after all.

    Minato makes the hand signs !
    Shiki Fuujin !
     
         

  21. #46
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    ouch, Minato is here and there, owning Madara, sealing Kyuubi... i didnt expect that O.o hands down to Minato
     
         

  22. #47
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    damn minato is realy strong he took madara down and fighting the kyubi madara underestimated minato ...
     
         

  23. #48
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    18,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Like I said, he was able to seal the fox with the shiki fuin because kushina helped him. Sounds like another chapter were we find out nothing about madara. LOL
     
         

  24. #49
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    he got owned.
     
         

  25. #50
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    well it seems the zetsu theory is false after all. thought so. not only landing rasengan but placing FTG tag and a seal to stop control over kyuubi? minato has complete control over madara powers at this moment. but the only thing I don't get is, minato could kill madara, why doesn't he??? it would end so much future conflict!

    I know minato is a good guy and doesn't like to "kill" people, but madara isn't someone you just throw in jail and be done with it. he's madara, he'll escape for sure.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •