Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 92
  1. #1
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Naruto 503 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

    This thread is only for the Confirmed Spoiler Pictures and Texts, and the discussion of the Confirmed spoiler. Everything else will be considered spam.

    Please don't repost spoilers that have already been posted.
    (Bigger pictures, better quality picture is not counted as reposting.)

    Post all of the Confirmed spoilers you find in this thread please do not make a seperate thread.
    Its considered nice to rep the ones who post the spoilers.
    Thank you!

    Keep this thread clean and free from spam




    ~This thread will be moved to Naruto spoiler section after the chapter is out.~

    Please don't post predictions in here! Only spoilers with a source! Predictions go here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...edictions.html

    People that spam/post predictions or spoilers that have been confirmed fake will be infracted!
    Anyone breaking any rule will be infracted, no excuses!
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    575 :ohana ◇IR7jauNn4E:2010/07 /20(火) 21:57:35 ID:szf5Chzl0
    マスクの男性の4つの世代がボールのスパイラルを打つ
    4世代が死んで戻って村に洗ってマスクマンの方向性を確認する
    同じ植物樹液と4つの世代の後ろには男性ボディマスク突然一緒に、
    の4つの世代おびえた
    3つの土壌シールドは9脚ブロックには、住んでいるか?
    カカシと影のチームを派遣する準備ができて
    赤井丁シカの父は、父と戦うために準備ができて再生
    ゾウ木ノ葉の隅
    the rasengan works against the masked man.
    The fourth makes sure he’s dead then quickly runs toward the village.
    The masked man suddenly forms with a tree juice(sry guys.my English sucks.but I can comfirm u tat this ability has something to do with zetsu.)
    the masked man appears behind the fourth and the fourth is shocked.
    The third hokage stops kyuubi by using a doton jutsu.
    Kakashi and a group of anbu is ready to attack.
    Gai,chouji’s father and shikamaru’s father is also ready to attack.
    Danzou appears behind konoha
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Fourth Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Fourth Hokage is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Is it confirmed?
     
         

  4. #4
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    danzo always hiding.
     
         

  5. #5
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    575 :ohana ◇IR7jauNn4E:2010/07 /20(火) 21:57:35 ID:szf5Chzl0
    マスクの男性の4つの世代がボールのスパイラルを打つ
    4世代が死んで戻って村に洗ってマスクマンの方向性を確認する
    同じ植物樹液と4つの世代の後ろには男性ボディマスク突然一緒に、
    の4つの世代おびえた
    3つの土壌シールドは9脚ブロックには、住んでいるか?
    カカシと影のチームを派遣する準備ができて
    赤井丁シカの父は、父と戦うために準備ができて再生
    ゾウ木ノ葉の隅
    the rasengan works against the masked man.
    The fourth makes sure he’s dead then quickly runs toward the village.
    The masked man suddenly forms with a tree juice(sry guys.my English sucks.but I can comfirm u tat this ability has something to do with zetsu.)
    the masked man appears behind the fourth and the fourth is shocked.
    The third hokage stops kyuubi by using a doton jutsu.
    Kakashi and a group of anbu is ready to attack.
    Gai,chouji’s father and shikamaru’s father is also ready to attack.
    Danzou appears behind konoha
    O.O if its confirmed than it looks like Minato did pwn Tobi in a blink of an eye:D OWNED...but with that Zetsu ...damn weard and unfair if u ask me
     
         

  6. #6
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    Posts
    610
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    O.O if its confirmed than it looks like Minato did pwn Tobi in a blink of an eye:D OWNED...but with that Zetsu ...damn weard and unfair if u ask me
    damn minato is AWESOME he has hit him for real man but damn zetsu :mad: before naruto fights madara he most make sure zetsu is killed before it.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post
    Is it confirmed?
    ohana spoilers are usually confirmed.
     
         

  8. #8
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    :overjoy:

    We get to see some of Hiruzen and Danzo. Its going to be a good chapter.
     
         

  9. #9
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Ohana and a succinct first spoiler seems real to me.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member David Walker's Avatar
    Status
    David Walker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    you never know. since zetsu is there it might be that it was a clone that was killed initially...
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    *SIGH* i really wish we can get a chapter and find out whose behind the mask, Madara probably is really dead and maybe this is Zetsu all along, I mean he can phase through anything and just hide he probably watched Hashirama and Madara fight, and he probably just uses the name to scare people and the reason he might have so much info is becoz if this turns out to be Zetsu we know he can spy and literally be inside a wall and no one not notice so any so called secret meetings and hideouts are not so secret with him.

    IDK my brain hurts trying to figure out Madara, Toboi, Zetsu...I want some closure damnit LOL!!!!!
     
         
    Last edited by Ironreaver7; 07-20-2010 at 05:25 PM.

  12. #12
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by David Walker View Post
    you never know. since zetsu is there it might be that it was a clone that was killed initially...
    It most likely is. Madara probably had Zetsu form a clone of himself to delay Minato from going to the village's help. Just like "Kisame" went he went to go capture the Eight-Tailed Beast.

    Naruto 468 page 17 | One Manga

    Naruto 473 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 487 page 13 | One Manga
    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga
    Naruto 487 page 15 | One Manga

    And the spoiler says that some sort of liquid was formed after Minato left to help Konoha fight the Nine-Tailed Fox, which is most likely the duplicate Zetsu creates eroding into some kind of substance. It seems that at this point Madara and Zetsu definitely share some kind of relation, but we can't be sure.
     
         

  13. #13
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironreaver7 View Post
    *SIGH* i really wish we can get a chapter and find out whose behind the mask, Madara probably is really dead and maybe this is Zetsu all along, I mean he can phase through anything and just hide he probably watched Hashirama and Madara fight, and he probably just uses the name to scare people and the reason he might have so much info is becoz if this turns out to be Zetsu we know he can spy and literally be inside a wall and no one not notice so any so called secret meetings and hideouts are not so secret with him.

    IDK my brain hurts trying to figure out Madara, Toboi, Zetsu...I want some closure damnit LOL!!!!!
    I also believe that Zetsu plays a big part in this Tobi/Madara BS. Zetsu clones, walking through walls etc etc it is all fishy
     
         

  14. #14
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    it couldn't be a zetsu clone. zetsu can take the shape and chakra of anyone but he still can't use any of their abilities. at the very last second madara was using space/time, zetsu can't do that, which is why it was madara, although zetsu will probably do something different to get madara back on his feet.
     
         

  15. #15
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    it couldn't be a zetsu clone. zetsu can take the shape and chakra of anyone but he still can't use any of their abilities. at the very last second madara was using space/time, zetsu can't do that, which is why it was madara, although zetsu will probably do something different to get madara back on his feet.
    Zetsu can use their abilities. That's why the clones he makes of people are so unique. They retain everything the original would - appearance, abilities, expression patterns.

    You say it isn't a Zetsu clone. Well, give some evidence at least that it isn't. But if you won't, then I can start (again), I suppose.

    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga
    Naruto 487 page 15 | One Manga

    Madara says that Zetsu can perfectly make a copy of anyone's chakra. If he can make a duplicate of their chakra, then so too can he replicate their abilities.

    Naruto 471 page 16 | One Manga

    One piece of evidence proving that the clones Zetsu creates can indeed use the abilities of the original.

    Naruto 471 page 17 | One Manga

    Another piece - fusing with Samehada is one of Kisame's abilities, isn't it? And the Zetsu clone uses it the same way Kisame would.

    Naruto 472 page 09 | One Manga

    "Kisame" mentions that the Water Prison: Shark Dance technique will drain all of Killer Bee's chakra; and this clone of Kisame has just used the technique, no?

    Naruto 473 page 06-07 | One Manga

    Just before this Zetsu clone is defeated by Raikage and Killer Bee, he uses another technique - Water Element: Big Shark Bullet. Twice it has been shown that these "Zetsu clones" can indeed use the abilities of the person they are supposed to be reproducing.

    In other words, you're wrong. The "Madara" Minato was just fighting might very well have been a clone created by Zetsu to delay Minato from helping the village. Also, if you read the spoiler, when the masked man suddenly forms a "tree juice," it is similar to how "Kisame" eroded after Zetsu ended the clone-creating technique. There's the proof.
     
         

  16. #16
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    So Minato PAWNED Tobi in seconds. Tobi pulled a Pain


    Also the 3rd capturing the kyuubi in a earth trap. Seems to me the kyuubi attack didn't do that much damage. I always wondered what Sarutobi did during the attack, seems he held the kyuubi back pretty well. Guess the kyuubi was never that powerful

    Danzo is always hiding when a disaster happens. He's a punk he comes out the wood work after the village is attack hoping that after the death of a hokage he can become one next. He always runs when the going get good. Like when Sasuke invade the kage summit he got his ass out of dodge quick.

    Sasuke did a great service in killing him.
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 07-20-2010 at 07:32 PM.

  17. #17
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Zetsu can use their abilities. That's why the clones he makes of people are so unique. They retain everything the original would - appearance, abilities, expression patterns.

    You say it isn't a Zetsu clone. Well, give some evidence at least that it isn't. But if you won't, then I can start (again), I suppose.

    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga
    Naruto 487 page 15 | One Manga

    Madara says that Zetsu can perfectly make a copy of anyone's chakra. If he can make a duplicate of their chakra, then so too can he replicate their abilities.

    Naruto 471 page 16 | One Manga

    One piece of evidence proving that the clones Zetsu creates can indeed use the abilities of the original.

    Naruto 471 page 17 | One Manga

    Another piece - fusing with Samehada is one of Kisame's abilities, isn't it? And the Zetsu clone uses it the same way Kisame would.

    Naruto 472 page 09 | One Manga

    "Kisame" mentions that the Water Prison: Shark Dance technique will drain all of Killer Bee's chakra; and this clone of Kisame has just used the technique, no?

    Naruto 473 page 06-07 | One Manga

    Just before this Zetsu clone is defeated by Raikage and Killer Bee, he uses another technique - Water Element: Big Shark Bullet. Twice it has been shown that these "Zetsu clones" can indeed use the abilities of the person they are supposed to be reproducing.

    In other words, you're wrong. The "Madara" Minato was just fighting might very well have been a clone created by Zetsu to delay Minato from helping the village. Also, if you read the spoiler, when the masked man suddenly forms a "tree juice," it is similar to how "Kisame" eroded after Zetsu ended the clone-creating technique. There's the proof.
    Zetsu switched with Kisame the moment Killer Bee fall on the ground, the very moment Samaheda jumped to Killer Bee, and Zetsus clones CANT use space/time jutsu, just how high u are ? O.O
     
         

  18. #18
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    Zetsu switched with Kisame the moment Killer Bee fall on the ground, the very moment Samaheda jumped to Killer Bee, and Zetsus clones CANT use space/time jutsu, just how high u are ? O.O
    No, when Kisame approached Killer Bee, that was already the Zetsu clone.

    Naruto 468 page 17 | One Manga

    Zetsu himself contradicts your entire argument, by saying "it was hard to trade places with Kisame underwater." That means while Kisame was performing his Water Element jutsu, that was actually the clone, not the real one. This proves that the clones Zetsu creates do indeed retain the abilities of the original as well.

    Naruto 487 page 15 | One Manga

    And I have further reason to believe that the "Madara" Minato was fighting was actually a Zetsu clone.

    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga

    Madara says "[the clone] won't be any use in battle, but you can use him as a distraction." In other words, these Zetsu clones are not powerful enough to fight an extended battle, but they are effective at functioning as diversions. Why do you think that when Minato wanted to tell Sarutobi what was happening, Madara immediately stopped him? He wanted to distract Minato from what he was planning to do.

    Naruto 502 page 09 | One Manga
    Naruto 502 page 10 | One Manga

    To reiterate my point above, the clones Zetsu creates are not good at fighting long battles; having said this, why do you think Madara wants to end the battle so quickly, as Minato figured out?

    Naruto 502 page 14 | One Manga

    Eventually the clone would disintegrate of its own accord, so that is why Madara (or a clone, it might seem) wanted to end this battle as fast as possible so he could focus on the Nine-Tails' destruction of Konoha. Besides, the spoiler mentioned that Madara began forming some sort of "tree juice," with the spoiler also adding it definitely has connection to Zetsu.

    Could the "tree juice" (perhaps a translation error) be something of this nature?

    Naruto 487 page 15 | One Manga

    We're about to find out.
     
         
    Last edited by silenceofthelambs; 07-20-2010 at 08:24 PM.

  19. #19
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    Zetsu switched with Kisame the moment Killer Bee fall on the ground, the very moment Samaheda jumped to Killer Bee, and Zetsus clones CANT use space/time jutsu, just how high u are ? O.O
    exactly, he doesn't know what he's talking about. he links all these things and makes countless assumptions and tries very hard to turn them into logic.

    hey silenceofthelambs, how bout that page you linked yourself.
    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga
    right here madara CLEARLY says, zetsu can make perfect clones in terms of looks and chakra, oh but wait, mm, what does he say next silence? ? oh that's right, "but he's weak, he won't be any use in battle, but you can use him as a distraction".

    stop being such an antagonist fanboy and realize facts for a while. it's fun.

    oh by the way, that thing you said about you're the only one who posts links to backup your theories, don't even for one second say something that isn't true(oh wait, that's your specialty), because I will plow you into the ground with manga pages if I have to. but you're not worth it. thrive off of your crap antagonist fanboy logic forever in narutobase or gtfo?
     
         

  20. #20
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    No, when Kisame approached Killer Bee, that was already the Zetsu clone.

    Naruto 468 page 17 | One Manga

    Zetsu himself contradicts your entire argument, by saying "it was hard it to trade places with Kisame underwater." That means while Kisame was performing his Water Element jutsu, that was actually the clone, not the real one. This proves that the clones Zetsu creates do indeed retain the abilities of the original as well.

    Naruto 487 page 15 | One Manga

    And I have further reason to believe that the "Madara" Minato was fighting was actually a Zetsu clone.

    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga

    Madara says "[the clone] won't be any use in battle, but you can use him as a distraction." In other words, these Zetsu clones are not powerful enough to fight an extended battle, but they are effective at functioning as diversions. Why do you think that when Minato wanted to tell Sarutobi what was happening, Madara immediately stopped him? He wanted to distract Minato from what he was planning to do.

    Naruto 502 page 09 | One Manga
    Naruto 502 page 10 | One Manga

    To reiterate my point above, the clones Zetsu creates are not good at fighting long battles; having said this, why do you think Madara wants to end the battle so quickly, as Minato figured out?

    Naruto 502 page 14 | One Manga

    Eventually the clone would disintegrate of its own accord, so that is why Madara (or a clone, it might seem) wanted to end this battle as fast as possible so he could focus on the Nine-Tails' destruction of Konoha. Besides, the spoiler mentioned that Madara began forming some sort of "tree juice," with the spoiler also adding it definitely has connection to Zetsu.

    Could the "tree juice" (perhaps a translation error) be something of this nature?

    Naruto 487 page 15 | One Manga

    We're about to find out.
    dont you think ur talking to much nonsence u dont know shitt about?

    first of all, Zetsu clone cant combine with Samaheda, second they switched somewhere, here! Naruto 472 page 12 | One Manga

    when Killer bee alredy was fry... Zetsu clone cant use space/time jutsu... it comes with Sharingan.... he can use it only if his one with Madara but thats another theory
     
         

  21. #21
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    exactly, he doesn't know what he's talking about. he links all these things and makes countless assumptions and tries very hard to turn them into logic.

    hey silenceofthelambs, how bout that page you linked yourself.
    Naruto 487 page 14 | One Manga
    right here madara CLEARLY says, zetsu can make perfect clones in terms of looks and chakra, oh but wait, mm, what does he say next silence? ? oh that's right, "but he's weak, he won't be any use in battle, but you can use him as a distraction".

    stop being such an antagonist fanboy and realize facts for a while. it's fun.

    oh by the way, that thing you said about you're the only one who posts links to backup your theories, don't even for one second say something that isn't true(oh wait, that's your specialty), because I will plow you into the ground with manga pages if I have to. but you're not worth it. thrive off of your crap antagonist fanboy logic forever in narutobase or gtfo?
    If you think about it, the clones actually are useful in battle - not for an extended amount of time, though. That's why I think Zetsu created a clone of Madara to delay Minato from telling Sarutobi what exactly was going on. It would explain why Madara wanted to end the battle so quickly, because the clones will eventually deteriorate of their own accord. For Kisame's purpose it was infiltration of Kumogakure, but for Madara's it was to delay Minato while the fox continued destroying everything in its path.

    By the way, it's become quite interesting how you suddenly fabricate things to suit your confused anger. Where did I say that I am the only one who uses manga pages to support my theories? If this is all you're able to say, then it might be wise to stop throwing yourself out of the blue into a conversation if you have no good points to make. No one wants to hear your whining; take it elsewhere.

    And you know what? I hope I'm not "worthy" enough to be in a conversation with you, because all I'll hear are a string of insults and incoherent sentences. There won't be much of benefit to extract from there. But it's fine; you can keep throwing your anger every which way - it still proves nothing.
     
         

  22. #22
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    If you think about it, the clones actually are useful in battle - not for an extended amount of time, though. That's why I think Zetsu created a clone of Madara to delay Minato from telling Sarutobi what exactly was going on. It would explain why Madara wanted to end the battle so quickly, because the clones will eventually deteriorate of their own accord. For Kisame's purpose it was infiltration of Kumogakure, but for Madara's it was to delay Minato while the fox continued destroying everything in its path.

    By the way, it's become quite interesting how you suddenly fabricate things to suit your confused anger. Where did I say that I am the only one who uses manga pages to support my theories? If this is all you're able to say, then it might be wise to stop throwing yourself out of the blue into a conversation if you have no good points to make. No one wants to hear your whining; take it elsewhere.

    And you know what? I hope I'm not "worthy" enough to be in a conversation with you, because all I'll hear are a string of insults and incoherent sentences. There won't be much of benefit to extract from there. But it's fine; you can keep throwing your anger every which way - it still proves nothing.
    Angry? lol, I'm just confused how the logic you use is so bad. You cover up your fail with trying to talk all smart and whatever, you're fooling noone, except 14 year olds err w/e. But it's like I said earlier, you're not worth it, don't feel mad because nobody agrees with you.

    or should I just say "umad?" and be done with it?

    think before you talk. by the way, don't bother replying, you and I both know this will become a flame-fest with each other and our comments will get removed. end story.

    back on topic, if this is true, I can't wait to see what the 3rd can do against the kyuubi. probably not win but maybe some resistance?
     
         

  23. #23
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    dont you think ur talking to much nonsence u dont know shitt about?

    first of all, Zetsu clone cant combine with Samaheda, second they switched somewhere, here! Naruto 472 page 12 | One Manga

    when Killer bee alredy was fry... Zetsu clone cant use space/time jutsu... it comes with Sharingan.... he can use it only if his one with Madara but thats another theory
    I don't mean to offend, but your post made no sense whatsoever. Where did you deduce that the Zetsu clone could not combine with Samehada? And the link you presented suggests nowhere that was the point where Zetsu switched places with Kisame.

    Secondly, you are only assuming that Madara's space-time ninjutsu is a result of his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. There is absolutely nothing in the manga stating Madara's space-time ability was derived from his Sharingan.

    If you think I am talking nonsense, you can, but I recommend you check over all your facts first before you accuse somebody of something you might be doing as well. That is the definition of a hypocrite. I might be wrong, no one ever said I wasn't, but at least make sure you are not incorrect in a different way as well. The entire foundation of your argument is heavily weakened like that.
     
         

  24. #24
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    Angry? lol, I'm just confused how the logic you use is so bad. You cover up your fail with trying to talk all smart and whatever, you're fooling noone, except 14 year olds err w/e. But it's like I said earlier, you're not worth it, don't feel mad because nobody agrees with you.

    or should I just say "umad?" and be done with it?

    think before you talk. by the way, don't bother replying, you and I both know this will become a flame-fest with each other and our comments will get removed. end story.

    back on topic, if this is true, I can't wait to see what the 3rd can do against the kyuubi. probably not win but maybe some resistance?
    You can believe what you want. But that doesn't necessarily mean it is true. That's all I'm going to say.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Senpai Senpai's Avatar
    Status
    Senpai Senpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

    Come on guys... take a lesson from Naruto and let's show some love! Steinbiz- take it down a notch man! There's no need to come into conversation swinging. We are allowed to disagree. Silence of Lambs- stick to what you do best. I very much enjoy your posts to the majority of others (if I hear one more Tobito theory I will go Kyubbi on somebody). Your commitment to grammar and fact checking should be applauded. Whether or not predictions/interpretations of the manga are accurate or not isn't what this is about. This a forum to express creativity and share our joy of the Narutoverse with other passionate fans. It's very easy to get caught up in the moment, but there's no need to destroy each others villages in an effort to understand Pain! :D
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •