View Poll Results: How good was this weeks manga?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll

5 3.70%

0 0%

5 3.70%

17 12.59%

108 80.00%
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Inside the ladies brush, doing naughty things ofc. <3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

~~~~~~~~

Discuss here Naruto Manga 502 and predict the next Naruto Manga 503.

Remember to Rate this weeks chapter. 1 is worst, 5 is best.

~~~~~~~~

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 502 - Page 1

Enjoy Amigos!~

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

Wow, it really was Madara who commanded the 9 fox to attack Konoha. O.O

P.S.

Yondaime's sooooo f***ing cool!~

Jus coz it's him I give this weeks manga a 5.

Last edited by Drunken Weaz; 07-15-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

yea i know, so epic but scary how powerful Madara and Minato is

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like the manga it was awesome. Amazing to see them fight like that!
    Thanks for posting.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@Nick444: Anytime pal.

Glad this weeks manga was worth the wait. :D

The last page pic on Minato taking down Madara, reminds me of Naruto with his Sage cape.

Last edited by Drunken Weaz; 07-15-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not a bad chapter - gave it a four out of five stars.

Minato's Rasengan at the end of the chapter might phase through Madara. I think this way because almost exactly the same thing happened in an earlier chapter.

Naruto 380 page 14 | One Manga
    Naruto 380 page 15 | One Manga

Madara makes the same grunt of pain, but the next thing you know Naruto's Rasengan goes straight through him. Also, while Shino was attempting to destroy Madara with his bugs, he suddenly vanished (using his space-time ninjutsu), elicting surprise from everyone.

Naruto 395 page 09 | One Manga
    Naruto 395 page 10 | One Manga

While Minato is an incredible ninja, who formulated a clever strategy in the heat of battle, somehow I doubt that this is the end of their battle. It was much too quick. Minato might have won the battle of speed for now, but consider Sasuke and Itachi's fight: their clash had several "endings," yet it really concluded when Itachi collapsed and died.

Besides, Madara, with all the intelligence and experience he has, surely wouldn't be hit by a Rasengan for no reason - he has a plan as well, and we might see it in the next chapter. But if this is the end of their battle, it is a little disappointing. It just wouldn't measure up to everyone's expectations, as if Kishimoto is trying to wrap up this battle scene as fast as possible and move on to more important things, which he never does, taking a good deal of time with each single battle that occurs in the manga.

But in any case, good chapter from Kishimoto - enjoyed reading it.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

OH yeah awesome chapter i give a 5.

and it shows that madara affter all can be hit if u have the speed for it, now i am sure naruto will learne FTG why? becose without it he has not a chance against madara with senin, and kyubi and rasngan and his variations ...

but i dont think that madara will fall for the same trick when he fights against naruto so i gues naruto will find a way to upgrade that jutsu.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's Sara?!?!?!?!?! THE
    BEST!!!:D #henrikisevil..

Right... something seems od... may be a minor thing... But in the flash back with madara and itachi... (before Uchiha was wiped out) Madara had much longer hair... like his old self... just with the mask... This one however.. he has short hair...

Plus Madara said "oh I wouldn't say that" about Madara being dead... I have now a strong feeling... tobi/madara are possibly 2 seperate ppl... Something is well off!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this proves minato stronger than madara

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Woow.. epic fight.. SO now Minato, madara kushina and Naruto are at the same place.. I think Madara is solid now for a split second so he will suffer some damage from the Rasengan.. but will teleport his body again.. I can see a little bit what's gonna happen in next chapter.. with all of them in same place we might see how Naruto got sealed with the kyuubi next time.. can't wait

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It'll be a joke if Tobi/Madara comes up with the same speech in next weeks manga.

@CasualMisfit: Now that you mention it again, well... you never know.. Tobi & Madara might actually be two different people lol.

But if it is, then wow the 2 most powerful villains will be Tobi and Madara but that doesn't sound right... normally there's only THE "1" strongest and weakest hero/villain in any manga series.

It's a title which cant be shared.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Great fight

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    this proves minato stronger than madara
    Not yet. We still don't know how much damage the Rasengan will do, if any at all. Madara might make his body permeable at the last moment, and their fight will continue. Besides, Minato's intention was to kill Madara - last I checked, a Rasengan the size of what Minato has in his hand does not kill.

Like I said, if this is the end of their fight, it is too short, and Kishimoto has always been one for long, drawn-out clashes. I don't think he would put an end to their fight in only one chapter, especially considering how everyone wants this issue of "Minato vs. Madara" resolved once and for all. Of course that's my speculation, and the opposite of what I predicted might happen. Still, a good chapter.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter just reminded me how similar sasuke is to madara in general. COCKY BASTARDS

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    Not yet. We still don't know how much damage the Rasengan will do, if any at all. Madara might make his body permeable at the last moment, and their fight will continue. Besides, Minato's intention was to kill Madara - last I checked, a Rasengan the size of what Minato has in his hand does not kill.

Like I said, if this is the end of their fight, it is too short, and Kishimoto has always been one for long, drawn-out clashes. I don't think he would put an end to their fight in only one chapter, especially considering how everyone wants this issue of "Minato vs. Madara" resolved once and for all. Of course that's my speculation, and the opposite of what I predicted might happen. Still, a good chapter.
    good point

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, awesome chapter.

Was cool seeing Itachi so defensive about sasukes wellfare being.

I have a theory Though.

Just like Itachi supposubly 'helped' madara with the uchicha assination, sasuke and itachi's parents could have very easily 'Helped' Madara with the invasion 16 years Ago, I mean, Naruto's mum and sasuke's mum seemed to be good friends as shown in the previous chapter, I think this is very plausible. Not much has been shown about Sasuke and itachi parents at all.

Minato really is a genious, forming a stratagy in the heat of battle, teleporting the kunai and the hitting with the rasengen.

But going back to what i said before, How did madara know where Kushina was giving birth.

5/5 chapter. Awesome seeing minato in action cant wait till next week !

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i've waited the whole day for this chapter , and it was COOL . SO i give it a 5/5

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Right... something seems od... may be a minor thing... But in the flash back with madara and itachi... (before Uchiha was wiped out) Madara had much longer hair... like his old self... just with the mask... This one however.. he has short hair...

Plus Madara said "oh I wouldn't say that" about Madara being dead... I have now a strong feeling... tobi/madara are possibly 2 seperate ppl... Something is well off!
    There was an eight year gap between both situations he could off easily cut his hair and grown it back between the years.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I Agree with you completely but i believe that the issue of Minato vs. Itachi is a much more argued subject.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Wow, awesome chapter.

Was cool seeing Itachi so defensive about sasukes wellfare being.

I have a theory Though.

Just like Itachi supposubly 'helped' madara with the uchicha assination, sasuke and itachi's parents could have very easily 'Helped' Madara with the invasion 16 years Ago, I mean, Naruto's mum and sasuke's mum seemed to be good friends as shown in the previous chapter, I think this is very plausible. Not much has been shown about Sasuke and itachi parents at all.

Minato really is a genious, forming a stratagy in the heat of battle, teleporting the kunai and the hitting with the rasengen.

But going back to what i said before, How did madara know where Kushina was giving birth.

5/5 chapter. Awesome seeing minato in action cant wait till next week !
    yeah something did seem fishy when itachi mentioned his parent's had went somewhere. Especially when the nines is attacking the village !? Something tells me that thier was AN UCHIHA CONSPIRACY BREWING EVEN BEFORE THE ATTACK OF THE NINE TAILED FOX !!

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Amazing chapter, but the ending strikes me, since Minato used the Flying thunder god level 2 and hit Madara with the Rasengan, he was fine and didn't seem to have taken any serious damage, then when other battles, like Naruto vs Pain, Jiraiya vs pain, when they used the rasengan they like instantly killed or severely injured the opponent. So either Madara has some insane healing technique or Minato actually didn't hit Madara. But Madara is insane, and the next chapter should be extremely EPIC.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    this chapter just reminded me how similar sasuke is to madara in general. COCKY BASTARDS
    Well, even the most humble Uchiha has that sense of pride in them, so I suppose there's nothing you can really do about it. But if Sasuke takes up Madara's mantle, and spends his entire life trying to get revenge on Konoha, he will be much worse of a case. There will be so much more antipathy bottled up in him because of the fact his brother was ordered to slaughter his own clan.

The only thing that confuses me now is, if Madara really was outplayed in their high-speed battle, why would Minato say "[Madara] saw through everything I did?" That statement would no longer be true, resulting in a fairly large contradiction of the story as we know it now.

Naruto 440 page 10 | One Manga

Naruto 455 page 13 | One Manga

Naturally, I am led to believe that their fight will have a continuation, simply because it's what the fans have wanted for quite a while now, and the unusually short length of this fight that is completely unlike the battles that Kishimoto has given in the manga so far.

What do you think?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not a bad chapter - gave it a four out of five stars.

Minato's Rasengan at the end of the chapter might phase through Madara. I think this way because almost exactly the same thing happened in an earlier chapter.

Naruto 380 page 14 | One Manga
    Naruto 380 page 15 | One Manga

Madara makes the same grunt of pain, but the next thing you know Naruto's Rasengan goes straight through him. Also, while Shino was attempting to destroy Madara with his bugs, he suddenly vanished (using his space-time ninjutsu), elicting surprise from everyone.

Naruto 395 page 09 | One Manga
    Naruto 395 page 10 | One Manga

While Minato is an incredible ninja, who formulated a clever strategy in the heat of battle, somehow I doubt that this is the end of their battle. It was much too quick. Minato might have won the battle of speed for now, but consider Sasuke and Itachi's fight: their clash had several "endings," yet it really concluded when Itachi collapsed and died.

Besides, Madara, with all the intelligence and experience he has, surely wouldn't be hit by a Rasengan for no reason - he has a plan as well, and we might see it in the next chapter. But if this is the end of their battle, it is a little disappointing. It just wouldn't measure up to everyone's expectations, as if Kishimoto is trying to wrap up this battle scene as fast as possible and move on to more important things, which he never does, taking a good deal of time with each single battle that occurs in the manga.

But in any case, good chapter from Kishimoto - enjoyed reading it.
    what are you talking about?

does naruto has the same speed as minato's?

the battle from today's chapter was about who wins in speed. Naruto wasn't fast enough to do damage to madara. You can't compare those chapters you have shown with the one that happened today.

there is a huge difference in speed with the chapters you have shown and the speed from today's chapter.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, even the most humble Uchiha has that sense of pride in them, so I suppose there's nothing you can really do about it. But if Sasuke takes up Madara's mantle, and spends his entire life trying to get revenge on Konoha, he will be much worse of a case. There will be so much more antipathy bottled up in him because of the fact his brother was ordered to slaughter his own clan.

The only thing that confuses me now is, if Madara really was outplayed in their high-speed battle, why would Minato say "[Madara] saw through everything I did?" That statement would no longer be true, resulting in a fairly large contradiction of the story as we know it now.

Naruto 440 page 10 | One Manga

Naruto 455 page 13 | One Manga

Naturally, I am led to believe that their fight will have a continuation, simply because it's what the fans have wanted for quite a while now, and the unusually short length of this fight that is completely unlike the battles that Kishimoto has given in the manga so far.

What do you think?
    because that's what you wanted to believe

The problem I found with those phrases from the beginning was that minato had to get rid of madara so that he can seal the nine tail demon to his son. Look at madara, he is trying hard to keep minato away from the nine tail demon fox. Obviously, minato did something to make madara retreat. Madara can teleport away back to his base whenever he wants to so it's really hard to kill him. This is why I believe minato failed to killed him but accomplish to make madara retreat.

Last edited by yondaimeminato; 07-15-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation

Seeing Minato fight was freaking epic. And to those who are doubting this fight, remember: the better a ninja, the faster he could finish a fight. People like Itachi, Minato, Orochimaru, Sasori, Pain etc finish battles within seconds. And those to me are the best ninja.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last»