Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    We've seen that the ten-tailed beast has an eye that looks like a combination of the Rinnegan and the Sharingan (Chapter #467). We know that the Sage of the Six Paths had the Rinnegan, and his descendents through his older son had the Sharingan (Chapter #462). We've also seen in the invasion of Pain that the beasts and bodies under Nagato's control also displayed the Rinnegan. This is because they are embedded with chakra receivers, which Nagato originaly obtained from the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path.

    We know that the Demonic Statue of the outer path embedded those chakra receivers into Nagato's back. There isn't any evidence that Nagato created the statue, only that he could summon it. We also see the statue being used to seal the tailed beasts, a purpose Nagato would not have been aware of before the end of the second shinobi war and his meeting with Madara. In fact, he wouldn't have known anything about the ten tails before reading the tablet at the Naka shrine. Could Nagato have been able to enter the Naka shrine and read the tablet there before all the Uchiha were massacred? Before the massacre, they would have defended that place, or made note of intruders. Nagato must have gone to the shrine after the massacre, and therefore after the first time he summoned the Demonic Statue.

    We know a few important facts already. Let me recap:
    1) The sage of the six paths had the Rinnegan
    2) The sage of the six paths used some unknown technique to separate the ten-tails into the other 9 tailed beasts
    3) The Demonic Statue of the outer path embedded the summoner (Nagato) with chakra receivers
    4) Creatures and bodies with embedded chakra receivers, under the control of the Rinnegan user, also show the Rinnegan (and have a shared field of vision). We don't know if this happens automatically or if this is part of some other additional jutsu. We do know that Naruto didn't get Rinnegan when he was stabbed repeatedly by the chakra receivers, and when his body was being held by Nagato's chakra. The body being controlled might have to be dead for the rinnegan to appear. If Nagato can do it with Pain, the Sage could probably do it too.
    5) The ten tails appeared to have the rinnegan (or something similar to it).
    6) The 9-tailed fox mentioned the Sage of the Six Paths when Naruto absorbed its chakra and sealed the fox's body away (Chapter #499)
    7) The Sage of the Six Paths separated the ten-tail's body from it's chakra, and sealed the body inside the moon. He sealed the chakra inside himself, and eventually split that into 9 beasts (Same as how the fox's chakra was separated by Naruto)
    8) The demonic statue had the ability to kill by taking the soul (chakra) from the victim.
    9) Madara lies.

    With this information, I think we can make a few educated guesses about things we don't know yet:
    1) The Sage of the Six Paths could have created the Demonic Statue to deal with the ten-tails. If the sage had the Rinnegan, he might have needed the statue to help use or amplify his Outer Path life/death powers.
    2) The ten-tails was under the control of the Sage of the Six Paths, and was possibly already dead when the sage took control of its body.
    3) The Sage used the ability of the Demonic Statue to kill the ten-tails by stealing it's chakra and sealing it inside himself.
    4) With the massive amount of chakra, and the Demonic Statue's chakra receivers, he could have been able to animate and control the body of the ten-tails. This would explain why the ten-tails appears to have a Rinnegan.
    5) The Sage could have pretended to fight the ten-tails, which he was controlling already. He could have sealed the body of it away in the moon, and using his fame and power could have essentially conquered the world.
    6) If the Demonic Statue can seal the nine tailed beasts, and fuse them back together into the ten-tails, maybe the statue also had the ability to separate the ten-tails into the 9 beasts. If that's the case, maybe the statue is what the Sage used originally to do it.
    7) The picture of the moon's eye plan with the sharingan on the moon looks like the same eye as the ten-tails beast is shown to have (both look like a combination of the Rinnegan and Sharingan), not the same as either a regular Sharingan or the normal Rinnegan (Chapter #467).

    Now here are the really crazy ideas for you:
    1) If the ten-tails had an eye that looked like a combination between a Rinnegan and a Sharingan, maybe that's what the Sage's eyes looked like too, since the Sage could have been controlling the ten-tails' body using the chakra receivers from the Demonic Statue.
    2) If so, the sage could have had the same powers of the Sharingan, including Tsukuyomi.
    3) The sage could have tried to enslave the world by creating or enslaving the ten-tails to rule by fear.
    4) When that didn't work, he could have turned himself into a savior by "defeating" the 10-tails and turning himself into a hero.
    5) If the ten-tails had a sharingan, and was controlled by the Sage, the ten-tails' new eye could have looked like a combination of the Sharingan and Rinnegan. If that's the case, the Sharingan is part of the ten-tails' body, sealed into the older son and his descendants.
    6) If they have the sharingan, either the Sage or his oldest son could have been intending to use infinite tsukuyomi to enslave the world. That could be why the moon was created in the first place. If so, either the sage or his oldest son was really evil, and the youngest son was good.
    7) If the Sage can control dead bodies, maybe the "sage" that died was just a puppet like the Paths of Pain, and the real Sage did not die (or did not die in the way the myth says).
    8) The whole story of the Sage could have been a lie, told by the younger son who rewrote history to make his father look like a good-guy. The sage could have really been an evil person who tried to use the ten-tails to enslave the world.

    ...And here are some very crazy questions we might ask:
    1) What if the Sage created the ten-tails?
    2) What if the Demonic Statue always existed, with the ten-tails inside it? What if the Sage unsealed it?
    3) What if the ten-tails was not evil, as Madara claimed? What if the Sage was not good, as Madara claims?
    4) Could the Sage have been using the ten-tails for evil, by controlling it's chakra with the Demonic Statue and controlling it's body with the Chakra receivers?

    Some of these ideas are a little far-fetched, but with the limited information we have now none of them are impossible. It's interesting to ask questions about things, especially the things that Madara says because we know he lies. Any of these things would make a really cool twist in the story later.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    mm idk about that :/
     
         

  3. #3
    Sennin elcob32's Avatar
    Status
    elcob32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Village Hidden in Plain Sight
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    You clearly put some thought into this, but the only thing I can really say that I agree with is that Tobi/Madara Lies, and therefore the true story behind the Sage of Six Paths remains a mystery.
     
         
    Last edited by elcob32; 07-13-2010 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Changed sage to Sage of Six Paths

  4. #4
    ~Anubis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Anubis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kumogakure
    Posts
    17,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    nice theory man. i love it.may be the so6ps was not too good as madara predicted.i think kisi will make a diffenent anime for this story of so6ps to make us clear about how so6ps really was
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi no jinchuriki View Post
    nice theory man. i love it.may be the so6ps was not too good as madara predicted.i think kisi will make a diffenent anime for this story of so6ps to make us clear about how so6ps really was
    Kishi doesn't make the anime.and Jman told the story of the sage similarly to madara.the sage was a force for good don't get things mixed up
     
         

  6. #6
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    I'm not sure.
    Having so6p have 5 feet would be a lot crazier idea.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    peruncit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    It is a silly idea made by fools like you.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    peruncit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    I'm not sure.
    Having so6p have 5 feet would be a lot crazier idea.
    change your bloody profile picture
     
         

  9. #9
    Academy Student
    Status
    AlucardusX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    so6p could've been born with the juubi and started the whole jinchuriki thing. kind of how Jugo was the source for Orochimaru's curse seal experiments
     
         

  10. #10
    Member uzumakinaruto24's Avatar
    Status
    uzumakinaruto24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    at a house
    Posts
    255
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    impressive theory
     
         

  11. #11
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    3,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    Good theory. I must say, I personally think there is a chance that the SO6P created the Juubi. Not that I think he was evil, but I think there was a good chance it was an experiment gone wrong. Here is a link to my thread, I think I was the first person to propose the idea (but perhaps others had before):

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74666

    The one point you mentioned that I want to counter is the idea that the Sage had the same 9-tomoe Shari-rinnegan that the Juubi was shown to have. You are right, Tobi's Moon's Eye Plan involves 'strengthening' his eyes by becoming the Juubi's host, but that means he is going to absorb the Juubi's powers, which includes his eye.

    It is clear to us now that the 9-tome sharingan (proven to be red in recent anime chapters and not purple) ORIGINATED in the Juubi. It was not the sage's eyes, but the Juubi's original eyes. This is a rough topic to discuss but many think that the sage eventually took on some of the Juubi's attributes and was able to pass them onto his sons. It seems apparent that he had the Rinnegan before becoming its host, but there is reason to believe that the basis of the sharingan was actually rooted from the eye of the Juubi. And perhaps the only reason the current sharingan exists is because the Sage took on attributes of the sharingan while he was the Juubi's host.

    It has been proven that the sage had a regular rinnegan, not the nine-tome sharingan. So there is zero chance that the Juubi's eyes were the result of a projection of the Sage's while being controlled by him. The nine-tome was indeed the Juubi's actual eye. I'd love to discuss these points further if others are interested.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    good Ideas on the sage stuff but heres how I see it.

    when the manga talks about the sage of six paths it says.
    1- he sealed the 10 tails.
    2- he brought peace to the world.
    3- became the father of ninjutsu
    4- seperated the 10tails. making moon.
    5- had to sons
    first son with sage body. his kids later become senju
    second had sage eyes. his kids later become uchita
    6-left first son in charge when passing away
    7-let the 9 tailed beasts out and passed away.
    this is the order i think this stuff happened. the reason i think the kids came after the seperation is because the kids had powers never seen before just like the father.

    now i think he got sage body threw meditation which made his stong enough to become the container for 10 tails. once he seperated the 10 tails he got his eyes same as naruto got new body. I also think because naruto is sage already in 499 that is why that tech comes out. "sage" of the 6 paths.
    I think the so6p could do every thing that the 6 puppets could do just in one body.

    here is what I see happening in this battle when a tailed beast is pulled out naruto will take it in like the nine tails. each time gaining more power. madara is scared of naruto knowning that one hit from him now will kill him. why heres why madara made from first dna same as plant boy naruto hits plant boy and he dies turning to a tree. madara gets sasuke his last card.

    also my fav part in 499 is when the 9tails is asking how and why naruto has so much power.
    also think naruto eyes change but only to frog 9tails during sasuke fight
    or when naruto sees the bubble boy is being used by madara and sees that he didnt save him.
    so what do u think?

    also i want to see a what i call a true sage fight. one with natural energy. enemy comes to kill blocked and hit back hard with out a move. the true ultimate defence. no 9tails arms until the enemy looks up and theres one giving him the finger.
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto Power; 07-16-2011 at 09:19 AM.

  13. #13
    Awesomeness unlimited FirzenNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    FirzenNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away...
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    Well, I agree with the part of Madara being a liar, but what good would it do him to say that the sage was a good guy? Wouldn't it be better if he told everyone that their supposed ninja "father" was a bad guy, so they'd better scram and let him do his stuff :D

    Or maybe he didn't know it himself...
     
         

  14. #14
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    3,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    good Ideas on the sage stuff but heres how I see it.

    when the manga talks about the sage of six paths it says.
    1- he sealed the 10 tails.
    2- he brought peace to the world.
    3- became the father of ninjutsu
    4- seperated the 10tails. making moon.
    5- had to sons
    first son with sage body. his kids later become senju
    second had sage eyes. his kids later become uchita
    6-left first son in charge when passing away
    7-let the 9 tailed beasts out and passed away.
    this is the order i think this stuff happened. the reason i think the kids came after the seperation is because the kids had powers never seen before just like the father.

    now i think he got sage body threw meditation which made his stong enough to become the container for 10 tails. once he seperated the 10 tails he got his eyes same as naruto got new body. I also think because naruto is sage already in 499 that is why that tech comes out. "sage" of the 6 paths.
    I think the so6p could do every thing that the 6 puppets could do just in one body.

    here is what I see happening in this battle when a tailed beast is pulled out naruto will take it in like the nine tails. each time gaining more power. madara is scared of naruto knowning that one hit from him now will kill him. why heres why madara made from first dna same as plant boy naruto hits plant boy and he dies turning to a tree. madara gets sasuke his last card.

    also my fav part in 499 is when the 9tails is asking how and why naruto has so much power.
    also think naruto eyes change but only to frog 9tails during sasuke fight
    or when naruto sees the bubble boy is being used by madara and sees that he didnt save him.
    so what do u think?

    also i want to see a what i call a true sage fight. one with natural energy. enemy comes to kill blocked and hit back hard with out a move. the true ultimate defence. no 9tails arms until the enemy looks up and theres one giving him the finger.
    So you think Naruto will be able to pull the tailed beast chakra from each of the edo tensei jinchurinkis and seal them in his body along with the nine tails getting him closer to becoming the SO6P? Thats a crazy idea and I don't think its gonna happen. Also, when you say "bubble boy" you mean the 6 tails right? Well don't forget that the whole affair with the 6 tails was filler material. So Naruto has no idea who the 6 tails actually is in the manga. Therefore, he will have no additional reaction in regard to what you are suggesting. Though, perhaps he will in the anime.
     
         

  15. #15
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    Naruto will get all the tail beast and seal them in His body thus stoping Madara plan, Naruto is a directed Descendant of the SO6P It is Naruto's heritage His legacy.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    thank you honord sage.
    also kishi uses fillers to explain stuff he could not in the manga.
    he doesn't kill the anime with them like bleach.
    also like crazy ideas and we will see if he reconizes him.
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto Power; 07-17-2011 at 03:07 AM.

  17. #17
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    3,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Sage of the Six Paths: Crazy Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Naruto will get all the tail beast and seal them in His body thus stoping Madara plan, Naruto is a directed Descendant of the SO6P It is Naruto's heritage His legacy.
    I guess its possible, and that would be a fine way to end the story with Madara, but that is definitely a remote possibility as of now, especially considering naruto himself believes he will die fighting sasuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Power View Post
    thank you honord sage.
    also kishi uses fillers to explain stuff he could not in the manga.
    he doesn't kill the anime with them like bleach.
    also like crazy ideas and we will see if he reconizes him.
    Kishi doesn't oversee all the fillers. He apparently provided the background for the 6-tails filler and cleary must have done that with other fillers (like the fact that Raiga's swords were consistent with the actual lighting blades shown by a 7SW recently), but material covered in fillers will never, never prove 100% factual in the manga. There is, and you can quote me on this, a 0% chance Naruto will recognize the 6 tail Jin if he happens to see him in the manga. If he does happen to fight him, then they will have him show reaction in anime, but never the manga. I do agree with you that the quality of Naruto fillers are much greater than that of bleach, but Kishi does not oversee all of it and what you are saying is pure fantasy, the events associated with Naruto and the 6 tails are NONEXISTENT in regard to the manga, end of story.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •