View Poll Results: How good was this week's manga?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll

5 3.45%

1 0.69%

15 10.34%

35 24.14%

89 61.38%
Page 3 of 15 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 501 Discussion and 502 Predictions

That was damm awesome man

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

wow, i didnt expect that from Minato, also his so young, in age of J-man what more could he learn and how much powerful to come.. we never know.... thanks to Madara Naruto lost his parients and Sasuke his entire clan... and now im 95% sure, the man who Kabuto summoned was not real Madara, it was Minato

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    wow, i didnt expect that from Minato, also his so young, in age of J-man what more could he learn and how much powerful to come.. we never know.... thanks to Madara Naruto lost his parients and Sasuke his entire clan... and now im 95% sure, the man who Kabuto summoned was not real Madara, it was Minato
    There wouldn't be any real reason to hide it if it was Minato since it was made clear that was who Oro was summoning against the third but was stopped. There just isn't a good enough reason in my mind to make that last coffin secret if it is going to just be a strong ninja to use as a weapon.

As far as Naruto being able to withstand the removal of the Kyuubi without dieing, if you add to the fact that his mom has made it at least a little while with his Sage jutsu which helps him heal faster as well, it would make sense that he could survive.

Nothing too shocking in this chapter overall, I'm chomping at the bit to find out who Minato's parents were, what Sasuke's new eyes look like (come on rinnegan) and what Kabuto has in that coffin that is making Madara so nervous. I keep hoping that this was all an elaborate plan by Itachi to fake his own death and pretend to be Madara to manipulate everyone before finally popping back out as Itachi with EMS in full effect.

Someone has to get rinnegan though if they are going to collect the last of the bijuu and use them as a weapon. My theory is Sasuke gets them (I don't think Madara would take them because without the So6P's body the user will waste away like Pain.) I think to fully use either half of the So6P's bloodline you need the other for instance I bet there are things that can't be done with just half (controlling and sealing the Juubi for instance) that are going to need doing before the end. But first step is first, rinnegan for someone likely to be willing to sacrifice them to Naruto at some point to save the world (it's been made clear since the beginning that eyes can be transplanted easily but Naruto can't just donate his body of the sage.)

Just more theory.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is now officially my favorite character.
    He tries to kill my phobias; pregnant women and babies.
    Also he shows he completely outsmarts Minato, as I always had suspected.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think this manga isnt sad after all i dont know why people said: its so sad chapter....
    WHY naruto and sasuke born with Big ucking hair..... congrats kishimoto....
    and i think that masked man its not madara..... madara have ems sharingan not normal sharingan... chapter 500 why end this: Next time Whos behind the mask? this is **** its not showed after all.... in chapter 501...

What if this man TOBI is an OLD UZUMAKI clan member.... and he have chakra like naruto or more special... he can use any eyes... EMS...Rinengan.....

and yeah tobi lied to sasuke only one thing.... the konoha attack...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ohhh SNAP! Now we get to find out how the fox and Madara are really thwarted! I bet that Minato doesn't do it alone.... without the help of 7 year old ITACHI!! Even as a child he looks like a bad-arse!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Can't predict the end sines we know what already happen Minato and Kushina stop the fox at the expense of their lives, Madara goes back to skimming. The only Thing is what will Naruto do with the information? Will He go after Madara right away or start training for the showdown.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i used to doubt the fourth's ability as the strongest shinobi in naruto but right now i am amazed by how much he can dn a side note this is just a theory but what if the first hokage had two children a boy and a girl the boy gets married and gives birth to tsunade and nawaki and the girl marrys a shinobi from the wirlpool country and gives birth to kushina making her the first;s grandchild cos all those thorys of kushina being tsunade's are just wrong she couldnt be cos it would mean she had her at the age of 16 or there about.just a theory

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by +luffy+ View Post
    amazing chapter and really cute front page....everybody says that the masked guy is madara...but i have a great feeling that he is not madara...if he is madara what is the reason behind hiding his face..
    ahh lol, its Shisu... and whole that danzo shitt, its just play with our minds

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Good chapter as usual. Kishi showed us few unsolved mysteries. I guess now that we see a few scenes about Minato and Madara, a new debate topic "Who is stronger - Madara or Minato?" will burn like a fire again. How madara controlled Kyubi, it looks like its not a Genjutsu(i used to think it'll be genjustu), but some Sharingan's abilities. If i'm not mistaken, it requires MS to control the Nine Tails, but Madara did without MS. m...

Itachi babysitting Sasuke. Looks like Kushina told Naruto a lot. :D She was about to die, how could she knew all those :D However, i love seeing those scenese anyway.

The Fourth entrusted Naruto to the Third. So, the Third looked after Naruto indirectly, i guess
    Yea i think so to

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this was a good chapter
    Hopfuly next week it's Madara vs. Minato
    I know if someone like madara had done that to my wife and kid I'd be going right after him and Minato did look pissed when he put on that epic cape

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is it just me, or was there no thread to discuss #500 last week?

First off, this was an awesome chapter. We get to see the fabled flying thundergod technique in action. Now that we are seeing the details of it, maybe Kishi is setting up for Naruto to learn it. That would be awesome. Of course, Naruto will learn a version of it that involves shadow clones and rasengans, somehow.

I am definitely looking forward to next week to start to see the fight between the Fox and Minato. Also, I'm trying to figure out how Minato manages to do his fancy seal on the fox (breaking up it's yin and yang, sealing part of it into Naruto) while Madara is around. If Madara has his EMS with Amaterasu and Susanoo available, he'll be just as big a threat as the Fox is. How is Minato going to deal with them both?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we got to see how itachi turned into a worrior for peace....

Minato vs Madara!! cant wait for next week

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was powerful, sentimental, a good chapter. I just hope that Naruto smashes Madara with his new found power.

I have an idea about who Tobi could actually be: what if he is Madara's son? What if Tobi got so surprised after seeing what was in the coffin because it was the body of his father?

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

has anyone thought that perhaps the reason madara is a shell of his former self is the upcoming fight between himself and minato. could in sealing the kyuubi madara have lost some of his powers....

gen theory being . madaras powers are focused on the kyuubi to control it....minato seals the kyuubi and madaras powers get trapped /cut off to some extent...

I mean im basing this off the fact that itachi was the one who commented on him being a shell of his former self, how would itachi know about madaras strength if madara lost his powers vs the first hokage... but itachi could have viewed madara during the kyuubi attack...

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    I think this manga isnt sad after all i dont know why people said: its so sad chapter....
    WHY naruto and sasuke born with Big ucking hair..... congrats kishimoto....
    and i think that masked man its not madara..... madara have ems sharingan not normal sharingan... chapter 500 why end this: Next time Whos behind the mask? this is **** its not showed after all.... in chapter 501...

What if this man TOBI is an OLD UZUMAKI clan member.... and he have chakra like naruto or more special... he can use any eyes... EMS...Rinengan.....

and yeah tobi lied to sasuke only one thing.... the konoha attack...
    You are right about one thing the at the end of chapter 500 it was written "Who is this masked man" and also Kabuto's summon that made Madara so scared and also Madara has EMS sharingan. But may be Madara has a unique ability of his own to control the Kyuubi I don't know but its for sure Kishi is making us think real hard

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It would not surprise me that if madara removed hisk mask and then we would be presented with Keyser Sze

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walker View Post
    has anyone thought that perhaps the reason madara is a shell of his former self is the upcoming fight between himself and minato. could in sealing the kyuubi madara have lost some of his powers....

gen theory being . madaras powers are focused on the kyuubi to control it....minato seals the kyuubi and madaras powers get trapped /cut off to some extent...

I mean im basing this off the fact that itachi was the one who commented on him being a shell of his former self, how would itachi know about madaras strength if madara lost his powers vs the first hokage... but itachi could have viewed madara during the kyuubi attack...
    Madara even said that to Sasuke so Itachi might have known about it as well. Besided Madara got so much time after his fight with the 1st so that means he was still suffering from the damage of the battle. I also think that Minato also inflicted some damage to him

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walker View Post

Don't forget he was also wakened by the First Hokage.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, Minato never looked cooler in his Hokage cape.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

2 things I wanna see with naruto when this history lesson ends ... Naruto with the seal knowledge or idea as to where to gain it ... and him wearing that cape soon *Mega-drool!!*

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

from what I've seen today I know the third sucked at his old days.
    I mean minato was able to seal the kyuubi and save the village.
    What has the third done he sealed orochimaru's arms and naruto ""sealed"" a bijuu back into gaara and saved the village, luckily minato had to fight madara and not sarutobi

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I keep seeing people say that Itachi knew Madara was alive because he saw Madara and learned about his past because he attacked the village. But doesn't anyone remember Itachi asking if Madara had anything to do with the attack on the village and Madara said no? I think Itachi finds out at a later time about Madara being alive...I wish I had more reasoning but Itachi wouldn't ask Madara if he already knew the answer.

Even if Madara lies like usual, Itachi would have already known the answer if he found out now.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, it was good chapter, however my guess is that Minato will be countered at every move and end up doing something crazy to seal Naruto.
    I base this off of NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 440 - Page 10
    Minato even said, he saw through everything I did.
    And Minato strongest? hardly, his techniques are great, but 1st reclaimed 9 tails and seriously wounded, maybe killed Madara. He controlled all of them and was even the most respected and feared ninja in his own time. Even Madara feared and respected him.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by turoni View Post
    from what I've seen today I know the third sucked at his old days.
    I mean minato was able to seal the kyuubi and save the village.
    What has the third done he sealed orochimaru's arms and naruto ""sealed"" a bijuu back into gaara and saved the village, luckily minato had to fight madara and not sarutobi
    It's called retirement and old age. Everyone said if he'd been younger and had his chakra reserves it would have been different. I'm basing that off of what the ANBU spectators of the match said. And Naruto didn't really seal anything, he hit Gaara and the Shukkaku left.

Last edited by Hungry Demon Path; 07-08-2010 at 01:38 PM.