Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 500 Spoilers / Summaries

Yeah, all we can do is wait.. i'm guessing that the spoiler is confirmed because why wouldn't konoha want to experiment for a perfect host.. it's all part of konoha's dark past i guess

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Didn't we have 'confirmed spoilers' that wound up being fakes as well in the past?

Last edited by Holy Cowboy; 06-28-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    Didn't we have 'confirmed spoilers' that wound up being fakes as well in the past?
    well this one is from the most trusted source of them all...ohana

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well It Maybe True Maybe Not Lets Not forget Danzou Also Did Have The 1st Dna He Survived But If This Is True Then Another Waste Of A Chapter I Though His Mom Was Gonna Speak About The Kyuubi

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    sourcehana

English translation
    Kushina is Konohas first successful experimental host project.

Konoha decided to use the 1st Hokages genes and implant them into children in the hopes that it would yield fascinating results.

One of the head scientists behind the project was none other than Orochimaru.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    sourcehana

English translation
    Kushina is Konohas first successful experimental host project.

Konoha decided to use the 1st Hokages genes and implant them into children in the hopes that it would yield fascinating results.

One of the head scientists behind the project was none other than Orochimaru.

Naruto 500: 16 Years Ago, The Truth Unveiled
    (Naruto looks dumfounded as Kushina tells him the bitter truth.)
    Naruto: you You were a host too, and the Foxs host no less? (Naruto then has a displeased look on his face.) I cant believe my mom too.
    Kushina: Thats right. The incident 16 years ago revolves around one of Konohas darkest histories. Where it all began, was the Whirlpool Country, where I was born and lived until I was a little girl and was shipped to Konoha.

Naruto: The Whirlpool? What does that have to do with you being a HOST!?

Kushina: Patience! The Whirlpool, a small country situated Southeast of Fire Country. It lied in the midst whirlpools, thus the name. It was a forgotten territory only known to Konoha.

Naruto: This place must be special if only Konoha knew about this place.

Kushina: Actually, the Whirlpool Country is providence to the Fire Country, and later became territory to Konoha through the course of history. I rather not give you too much of a history lesson, thats what Kakashis for.

(Naruto sighs.)

Naruto: Gee, thanks mom.

Kushina: The Whirlpool wasnt your ordinary place, in retrospect; it is much like the island that you are all on in Kumogakure. It is a secret place, shrouded in mystery. Only those of the high brass in Konoha can claim to know about the Whirlpool Country.

Naruto: How come? (Kushina then makes a devilish face as she utters the next sentence.)

Kushina: Because it was the main base of experimentation and the whirlpools surrounding the country was actually some kind of defensive mechanism set up to defend the place from intruders; only the ones who know the secret can advance. (Naruto has a worried face on, he then holds his mouth in fear.)

Naruto: And you lived there, mom?

Kushina: I think you can pretty much put the pieces together. I am Konohas first successful experimental host project.

Naruto: W, what!?

Kushina: Konoha wanted to gain control of the Kyuubi. As Kumogakure had advanced its technology and created a place to train and produce hosts, and Mizugakure had a few Bijuu during the course of history, you can begin to imagine that Konoha began to feel threatened. Thats when the project began. Previously, the whirlpool country was nation ravaged by civil war, Konoha settled the dispute and took it over, and not many people know about this, it was so high classified. A main base was mounted and the civilians on the land were experimented on like lab rats! (Kushina tenses up.)

Naruto: *snickers*

Kushina: They figured the best way to control the Bijuu would be to create a host who has an affinity to its chakra; someone who can call upon the Bijuus chakra like a magnet. Konoha needed quick results, Kumogakure was already so far ahead in its Bijuu project, and Konoha feared they would be left behind. Thats when Konoha decided to use the 1st Hokages genes and implant them into children in the hopes that it would yield fascinating results.

Naruto: Wait, thats just like!

(Kushina nods her head.)

Kushina: Yes, one of the head scientists behind the project was none other than Orochimaru. It is safe to say that he took his knowledge and findings from his previous works and carried it over for his own sake. Tenzou, as youd call him, Yamato, is perhaps somewhat of a genetic progeny to me. (Kushina then smiles a little). Hes almost like a little brother.lol

(Naruto scratches his head.)

Naruto: Woah, thats strange. Uncle Captain Yamato

Kushina: Anyway, I was sealed with the Kyuubi after the project was completed, which took a number of years. I than grew up with normal life in Konoha; I couldnt complain. No one besides the three Elders, Sarutobi, Orochimaru, and a few others knew about me. I was able to live a normal life, well until Kumogakures sensors picked me on a mission, but even that was kept hush, hush. (Naruto has a slight smile in his next dialog.)

Naruto: Thank goodness.

Kushina: Everything was fine, up until 16 years ago came to fruition, when the masked Akatuski attacked.

(Naruto is displeased.)

Naruto: That guy again.

Kushina: He saw through everything, he was able to relinquish my control of the Fox.

Naruto: But how, you got that 1st guys chakra in you. You shouldnt have- (Naruto gets cut off.)

Kushina: No, something else happened that night. It was orchestrated, the whole thing.

Naruto: WHAT! NO WAY! WHY WOULD THEY?

Kushina: That masked Akatuski had the key to my seal; I always found it strange that they didnt turn over ownership to me in the first place. Obviously, people had connections to that man. What that man did was impossible; he couldnt have gotten that intel on his own. He had to Key to my seal and he used it to break down the barrier that kept the Kyuubi from me.

The whole thing was staged. The Kyuubi being handed over to Akatuski in exchange for something, a dream, no, more like the goal of Akatuski was also that of theirs. The sealing method, the production of me, it was all so that the data can be transfered over to Akatuski so that the leader can use its knowledge to obtain something of greater magnitude.

Naruto: NOOO! WHY DIDNT THE 3RD STAND UP TO THEM WHEN THEY MADE THE TRANSACTION!

Kushina: The 3rd wasnt the Hokage at the time, and Minato and the elders frankly, didnt get along. There was always discord between his and their ideals, so he never knew the whole picture until things got so bad.

Naruto: Thats just like with Granny.

Kushina: You probably wont believe this, but Danzou, who may have been acting more on self interest, planned to stop them. Rumor had it that he planned to control the Kyuubi, but I dont have proof to make that claim so easily. They may have appeared to have been on the same side, but Konoha has long been since the 1sts era, a three way war. Danzou, who wants to unite the shinobi world as one, The Elders, Koharu and Homura, who are in cahoots with Akatuski, and the Hokages, the side I believe you want to be on.

Naruto: I, I cant believe this.

Kushina: The Elders underestimated Minato, they didnt think hed gather this much information. I dont know the full story, but apparently, the Elders planned to give the head of Akatuski the Kyuubi as collateral to ensure that they get their cut of Akatuskis profits. The age of disarmament fueled the development of Akatuski, mercenaries who train while the world faces peace. In case of catastrophe, untested shinobi are worthless, thats why Akatuski is so important. The Elders saw this as an opportunity. But they didn't simply want to be customers, they wanted a share of Akatuski.

The elders bought their way in with the Kyuubi. Be very cautious of those two. When the incident occurred, your father, Minato, quickly devised a way to take back the Kyuubi. He planned several steps ahead, so far that he didnt even trust the top brass with the Key to your seal. He entrusted it to Jiraiya Sama, the one man who we both can account for. It took a little while for Minato to create the seal, as I, well, the Kyuubi ravaged the village.

(Naruto tears up a little. The Scene switches to 16 years in the past. The Kyuubi is seen roaring and trampling dozens of soldiers. Immediately, a small poof of smoke appears in front of the Kyuubi on the ground. As the smoke clears, Minato is shown. Minato looks up at the Kyuubi, while the Kyuubi glares down on him.)

Minato: Kushina, forgive me. (He makes handseals.) Summoning Technique!

(Gamabunta appears in front of the Kyuubi as Minato stands on top of the giant toad. Soon, dozens of Nara clan members appear. Shikaku is carrying baby Naruto as he leads the platoon.The Scene switches back to the present.)

Kushina: And thats how it happened. Some of my chakra was mixed in with the Kyuubis chakra, and Minato used that to lay the foundation for the seal used to contain the Foxs chakra. How, I dont know how, but he managed to wire mine and his mental energies to the seal and drag our consciousness back from beyond. And thats the story.

(Naruto stares off into the distance.)
    Next Time: Now that Naruto knows the truth, how will he face Konoha?

this is where you find it http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...rediction.html

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

d
    Quote Originally Posted by mulske View Post
    heres what i mean

Naruto: you You were a host too, and the Foxs host no less? (Naruto then has a displeased look on his face.) I cant believe my mom too.
    Kushina: Thats right. The incident 16 years ago revolves around one of Konohas darkest histories. Where it all began, was the Whirlpool Country, where I was born and lived until I was a little girl and was shipped to Konoha.

Naruto: The Whirlpool? What does that have to do with you being a HOST!?

Kushina: Patience! The Whirlpool, a small country situated Southeast of Fire Country. It lied in the midst whirlpools, thus the name. It was a forgotten territory only known to Konoha.

Naruto: This place must be special if only Konoha knew about this place.

Kushina: Actually, the Whirlpool Country is providence to the Fire Country, and later became territory to Konoha through the course of history. I rather not give you too much of a history lesson, thats what Kakashis for.

(Naruto sighs.)

Naruto: Gee, thanks mom.

Kushina: The Whirlpool wasnt your ordinary place, in retrospect; it is much like the island that you are all on in Kumogakure. It is a secret place, shrouded in mystery. Only those of the high brass in Konoha can claim to know about the Whirlpool Country.

Naruto: How come? (Kushina then makes a devilish face as she utters the next sentence.)

Kushina: Because it was the main base of experimentation and the whirlpools surrounding the country was actually some kind of defensive mechanism set up to defend the place from intruders; only the ones who know the secret can advance. (Naruto has a worried face on, he then holds his mouth in fear.)

Naruto: And you lived there, mom?

Kushina: I think you can pretty much put the pieces together. I am Konohas first successful experimental host project.

Naruto: W, what!?

Kushina: Konoha wanted to gain control of the Kyuubi. As Kumogakure had advanced its technology and created a place to train and produce hosts, and Mizugakure had a few Bijuu during the course of history, you can begin to imagine that Konoha began to feel threatened. Thats when the project began. Previously, the whirlpool country was nation ravaged by civil war, Konoha settled the dispute and took it over, and not many people know about this, it was so high classified. A main base was mounted and the civilians on the land were experimented on like lab rats! (Kushina tenses up.)

Naruto: *snickers*

Kushina: They figured the best way to control the Bijuu would be to create a host who has an affinity to its chakra; someone who can call upon the Bijuus chakra like a magnet. Konoha needed quick results, Kumogakure was already so far ahead in its Bijuu project, and Konoha feared they would be left behind. Thats when Konoha decided to use the 1st Hokages genes and implant them into children in the hopes that it would yield fascinating results.

Naruto: Wait, thats just like!

(Kushina nods her head.)

Kushina: Yes, one of the head scientists behind the project was none other than Orochimaru. It is safe to say that he took his knowledge and findings from his previous works and carried it over for his own sake. Tenzou, as youd call him, Yamato, is perhaps somewhat of a genetic progeny to me. (Kushina then smiles a little). Hes almost like a little brother.lol

Naruto: Woah, thats strange. Uncle Captain Yamato

Kushina: Anyway, I was sealed with the Kyuubi after the project was completed, which took a number of years. I than grew up with normal life in Konoha; I couldnt complain. No one besides the three Elders, Sarutobi, Orochimaru, and a few others knew about me. I was able to live a normal life, well until Kumogakures sensors picked me on a mission, but even that was kept hush, hush. (Naruto has a slight smile in his next dialog.)

Naruto: Thank goodness.

Kushina: Everything was fine, up until 16 years ago came to fruition, when the masked Akatuski attacked.

(Naruto is displeased.)

Naruto: That guy again.

Kushina: He saw through everything, he was able to relinquish my control of the Fox.

Naruto: But how, you got that 1st guys chakra in you. You shouldnt have- (Naruto gets cut off.)

Kushina: No, something else happened that night. It was orchestrated, the whole thing.

Naruto: WHAT! NO WAY! WHY WOULD THEY?

Kushina: That masked Akatuski had the key to my seal; I always found it strange that they didnt turn over ownership to me in the first place. Obviously, people had connections to that man. What that man did was impossible; he couldnt have gotten that intel on his own. He had to Key to my seal and he used it to break down the barrier that kept the Kyuubi from me.

The whole thing was staged. The Kyuubi being handed over to Akatuski in exchange for something, a dream, no, more like the goal of Akatuski was also that of theirs. The sealing method, the production of me, it was all so that the data can be transfered over to Akatuski so that the leader can use its knowledge to obtain something of greater magnitude.

Naruto: NOOO! WHY DIDNT THE 3RD STAND UP TO THEM WHEN THEY MADE THE TRANSACTION!

Kushina: The 3rd wasnt the Hokage at the time, and Minato and the elders frankly, didnt get along. There was always discord between his and their ideals, so he never knew the whole picture until things got so bad.

Naruto: Thats just like with Granny.

Kushina: You probably wont believe this, but Danzou, who may have been acting more on self interest, planned to stop them. Rumor had it that he planned to control the Kyuubi, but I dont have proof to make that claim so easily. They may have appeared to have been on the same side, but Konoha has long been since the 1sts era, a three way war. Danzou, who wants to unite the shinobi world as one, The Elders, Koharu and Homura, who are in cahoots with Akatuski, and the Hokages, the side I believe you want to be on.

Naruto: I, I cant believe this.

Kushina: The Elders underestimated Minato, they didnt think hed gather this much information. I dont know the full story, but apparently, the Elders planned to give the head of Akatuski the Kyuubi as collateral to ensure that they get their cut of Akatuskis profits. The age of disarmament fueled the development of Akatuski, mercenaries who train while the world faces peace. In case of catastrophe, untested shinobi are worthless, thats why Akatuski is so important. The Elders saw this as an opportunity. But they didn't simply want to be customers, they wanted a share of Akatuski.

The elders bought their way in with the Kyuubi. Be very cautious of those two. When the incident occurred, your father, Minato, quickly devised a way to take back the Kyuubi. He planned several steps ahead, so far that he didnt even trust the top brass with the Key to your seal. He entrusted it to Jiraiya Sama, the one man who we both can account for. It took a little while for Minato to create the seal, as I, well, the Kyuubi ravaged the village.

(Naruto tears up a little. The Scene switches to 16 years in the past. The Kyuubi is seen roaring and trampling dozens of soldiers. Immediately, a small poof of smoke appears in front of the Kyuubi on the ground. As the smoke clears, Minato is shown. Minato looks up at the Kyuubi, while the Kyuubi glares down on him.)

Minato: Kushina, forgive me. (He makes handseals.) Summoning Technique!

(Gamabunta appears in front of the Kyuubi as Minato stands on top of the giant toad. Soon, dozens of Nara clan members appear. Shikaku is carrying baby Naruto as he leads the platoon.The Scene switches back to the present.)

Kushina: And thats how it happened. Some of my chakra was mixed in with the Kyuubis chakra, and Minato used that to lay the foundation for the seal used to contain the Foxs chakra. How, I dont know how, but he managed to wire mine and his mental energies to the seal and drag our consciousness back from beyond. And thats the story.

Ehh. Even though the "confirmed" spoilers are out, that prediction wasn't nearly as bad as some of the others. The thing I hate is that they have some Naruto dialogue where he has all caps... They should just put it like...

Naruto (shouting) Why would he do this?!?

Makes it seem less corny...

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mulske View Post
    heres what i mean

Naruto: “you… You were a host too, and the Fox’s host no less? (Naruto then has a displeased look on his face.) I can’t believe my mom too.”
    Kushina: “That’s right. The incident 16 years ago revolves around one of Konoha’s darkest histories. Where it all began, was the Whirlpool Country, where I was born and lived until I was a little girl and was shipped to Konoha.”

Naruto: “The Whirlpool? What does that have to do with you being a HOST!?”

Kushina: “Patience! The Whirlpool, a small country situated Southeast of Fire Country. It lied in the midst whirlpools, thus the name. It was a forgotten territory only known to Konoha.

Naruto: “This place must be special if only Konoha knew about this place.”

Kushina: “Actually, the Whirlpool Country is providence to the Fire Country, and later became territory to Konoha through the course of history. I rather not give you too much of a history lesson, that’s what Kakashi’s for.”

(Naruto sighs.)

Naruto: “Gee, thanks mom.”

Kushina: “The Whirlpool wasn’t your ordinary place, in retrospect; it is much like the island that you are all on in Kumogakure. It is a secret place, shrouded in mystery. Only those of the high brass in Konoha can claim to know about the Whirlpool Country.”

Naruto: “How come?” (Kushina then makes a devilish face as she utters the next sentence.)

Kushina: “Because it was the main base of experimentation and the whirlpools surrounding the country was actually some kind of defensive mechanism set up to defend the place from intruders; only the ones who know the secret can advance.” (Naruto has a worried face on, he then holds his mouth in fear.)

Naruto: “And you lived there, mom?”

Kushina: “I think you can pretty much put the pieces together. I am Konoha’s first successful experimental host project.”

Naruto: “W, what!?”

Kushina: “Konoha wanted to gain control of the Kyuubi. As Kumogakure had advanced its technology and created a place to train and produce hosts, and Mizugakure had a few Bijuu during the course of history, you can begin to imagine that Konoha began to feel threatened. That’s when the project began. Previously, the whirlpool country was nation ravaged by civil war, Konoha settled the dispute and took it over, and not many people know about this, it was so high classified. A main base was mounted and the civilians on the land were experimented on like lab rats!” (Kushina tenses up.)

Naruto: “*snickers*”

Kushina: “They figured the best way to control the Bijuu would be to create a host who has an affinity to its chakra; someone who can call upon the Bijuu’s chakra like a magnet. Konoha needed quick results, Kumogakure was already so far ahead in its Bijuu project, and Konoha feared they would be left behind. That’s when Konoha decided to use the 1st Hokage’s genes and implant them into children in the hopes that it would yield fascinating results.”

Naruto: “Wait, that’s just like!”

(Kushina nods her head.)

Kushina: “Yes, one of the head scientists behind the project was none other than Orochimaru. It is safe to say that he took his knowledge and findings from his previous works and carried it over for his own sake. Tenzou, as you’d call him, Yamato, is perhaps somewhat of a genetic progeny to me. (Kushina then smiles a little). He’s almost like a little brother.lol”

Naruto: “Woah, that’s strange. Uncle Captain Yamato…”

Kushina: “Anyway, I was sealed with the Kyuubi after the project was completed, which took a number of years. I than grew up with normal life in Konoha; I couldn’t complain. No one besides the three Elders, Sarutobi, Orochimaru, and a few others knew about me. I was able to live a normal life, well until Kumogakure’s sensors picked me on a mission, but even that was kept hush, hush. (Naruto has a slight smile in his next dialog.)

Naruto: “Thank goodness.”

Kushina: “Everything was fine, up until 16 years ago came to fruition, when the masked Akatuski attacked.”

(Naruto is displeased.)

Naruto: “That guy again.”

Kushina: “He saw through everything, he was able to relinquish my control of the Fox.”

Naruto: “But how, you got that 1st guy’s chakra in you. You shouldn’t have-“ (Naruto gets cut off.)

Kushina: “No, something else happened that night. It was orchestrated, the whole thing.”

Naruto: “WHAT! NO WAY! WHY WOULD THEY?”

Kushina: “That masked Akatuski had the key to my seal; I always found it strange that they didn’t turn over ownership to me in the first place. Obviously, people had connections to that man. What that man did was impossible; he couldn’t have gotten that intel on his own. He had to Key to my seal and he used it to break down the barrier that kept the Kyuubi from me.

The whole thing was staged. The Kyuubi being handed over to Akatuski in exchange for something, a dream, no, more like the goal of Akatuski was also that of theirs. The sealing method, the production of me, it was all so that the data can be transfered over to Akatuski so that the leader can use its knowledge to obtain something of greater magnitude.”

Naruto: “NOOO! WHY DIDN’T THE 3RD STAND UP TO THEM WHEN THEY MADE THE TRANSACTION!”

Kushina: “The 3rd wasn’t the Hokage at the time, and Minato and the elders frankly, didn’t get along. There was always discord between his and their ideals, so he never knew the whole picture until things got so bad.”

Naruto: “That’s just like with Granny.”

Kushina: “You probably won’t believe this, but Danzou, who may have been acting more on self interest, planned to stop them. Rumor had it that he planned to control the Kyuubi, but I don’t have proof to make that claim so easily. They may have appeared to have been on the same side, but Konoha has long been since the 1st’s era, a three way war. Danzou, who wants to unite the shinobi world as one, The Elders, Koharu and Homura, who are in cahoots with Akatuski, and the Hokages, the side I believe you want to be on.”

Naruto: “I, I can’t believe this.”

Kushina: “The Elders underestimated Minato, they didn’t think he’d gather this much information. I don’t know the full story, but apparently, the Elders planned to give the head of Akatuski the Kyuubi as collateral to ensure that they get their cut of Akatuski’s profits. The age of disarmament fueled the development of Akatuski, mercenaries who train while the world faces peace. In case of catastrophe, untested shinobi are worthless, that’s why Akatuski is so important. The Elders saw this as an opportunity. But they didn't simply want to be customers, they wanted a share of Akatuski.

The elders bought their way in with the Kyuubi. Be very cautious of those two. When the incident occurred, your father, Minato, quickly devised a way to take back the Kyuubi. He planned several steps ahead, so far that he didn’t even trust the top brass with the Key to your seal. He entrusted it to Jiraiya Sama, the one man who we both can account for. It took a little while for Minato to create the seal, as I, well, the Kyuubi ravaged the village.

Minato: “Kushina, forgive me. (He makes handseals.) Summoning Technique!”

Kushina: “And that’s how it happened. Some of my chakra was mixed in with the Kyuubi’s chakra, and Minato used that to lay the foundation for the seal used to contain the Fox’s chakra. How, I don’t know how, but he managed to wire mine and his mental energies to the seal and drag our consciousness back from beyond. And that’s the story.”

:whoa:

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the thing is... it`s to much info for 1 chapter.. but it`s a really good one .. and i like it rly good job for the one who made it..

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post

a) its Asuma not Azuma
    b) I did read it and maybe it is ipen to interpretation but even the dullest knife in the drawer knows he is telling Naruto he is Senju because Senju and Uchiha are fated to fight each other just as Madara and Shodaime did.
    c) I did post i couldn't get to another site to try and prove my point which didn't help anyway but i will not use it in the future.
    d) Can we all finally get back to talking about spoilers or are we gonna discuss whether Naruto is or isn't Senju if so maybe we need another thread????
    1) It's both correct
    2) No he's not telling it, did he say "Naruto, you're a Senju"? No, that you're even try to argue with that =/ Yes the chance that he's a Senju is very high and you can have a lot of different interpretations of what Madara said, however it remains a solid fact that he didn't say "you're a Senju" and with that he isn't a Senju unless stated otherwise.
    3) Well if you would just have accepted the facts instead of denying them them this shouldn't even have been necessary ~_~

Now back to the spoilers.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Mulske said, this "confirmed spoiler" was mentioned in a prediction that has been going around for 2 weeks orso now.

Very good prediction of a fake spoiler.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexanthrope View Post
    As Mulske said, this "confirmed spoiler" was mentioned in a prediction that has been going around for 2 weeks orso now.

Very good prediction of a fake spoiler.
    Hope we get sumthing guud to read... after 2 weeks

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For all those hoping to get a 30 page chapter, we aren't going to get it. Everytime there is a week off, so many people think it's going to be a 30 page chapter. Kishimoto gets vacation weeks too. How long do you think it takes him to perfectly draw every panel? Let him rest. We'll probably get colored pages though, those are more common during the week breaks.

I really want to get on with the training of the Kyuubi. I mean, Naruto can access it's chakra but we haven't seen any jutsu yet. Plus, Sasuke's EMS. We are supposed to see the EMS soon. I'm rather curious to see the new jutsu's that Naruto and Sasuke are going to put together.

The Legend Behind The Mask Dinivis's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thirty pages is doubtful, but I'm sure the new chapter will be bloated with exciting parts.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually, It's very interesting predictions and talks fighting. Everybody wants the story to go on the way s/he desires, and please do not misunderstand me I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and imaginations but if it's really that easy to anticipate what's going on in kishi's mind then he will get no job to do. and can anyone tell me what's the percentage of any predication to the reality. finally, keep up predications stuff but please stop cats fighting and good luck to everyone, you are all the best.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think that naruto s mother is the sucessful experiment that konohas jinchurikki,cause his mother were ''transefered'' from another hiiden village to the hidden leaf village...

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree plus it just doesn't seem right for narutos mother to be an 'experiment' tenzo should be the only 1st hokage DNA holder(left now that danzo is dead) a third would just be too much.kabuto has oro's DNA so kishi should just leave kabuto and tenzo as the only ones left with integrated DNA they are more then enough.who agrees?I really hope ohanas spoiler isn't correct because there has to be more to the story then that and plus it's only appropriate to show sasukes eyes on the 500th manga like everyone hoped for.well either way we'll see how it goes when it comes out...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not even mangahelpers has spoilers out for 500 yet.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess confirmed spoilers will be out by night 2day .. lets c ..

And those so called "confirmed" Spoilers from Ohana are 2 weeks old ... get something new ... they have already been posted somewhere on the forums b4

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    For all those hoping to get a 30 page chapter, we aren't going to get it. Everytime there is a week off, so many people think it's going to be a 30 page chapter. Kishimoto gets vacation weeks too. How long do you think it takes him to perfectly draw every panel? Let him rest. We'll probably get colored pages though, those are more common during the week breaks.

I really want to get on with the training of the Kyuubi. I mean, Naruto can access it's chakra but we haven't seen any jutsu yet. Plus, Sasuke's EMS. We are supposed to see the EMS soon. I'm rather curious to see the new jutsu's that Naruto and Sasuke are going to put together.
    do not count lengh out the picture yet, remember its a 500th special so its bound to be a big suprise

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

from Ohana

Quote:
    仮面の暗部(多分マダラ)
    赤ちゃんナルト抱っこしてる

またあとで来る

Translation:

Quote:
    A masked ANBU (probably Madara) is holding baby Naruto

More to come later.

111 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/06 /30(水) 18:40:40 ID:uu5PA/ndP
    出産は極秘だった

が、ミコトが赤ちゃん(サスケ)を連れクシナの前に
    2人は友達

クシナ、ミコトで出産て痛かった~~女の話。

出産の際、九尾が出てくるかもしれない(封印が弱まる)から
    ミナトも立ち会い

痛がるクシナ
    暗部数名部屋の前で待機

生まれる 10月10日

封印が弱まる、封印し直そうとミナト

赤ちゃん(ナルト)暗部の仮面した奴にとられる

仮面『人柱から離れろ、さもないとこの赤ん坊は』

サーセイ★
    詳しく読んでくる

someone translate please

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

From what I could make out it is talking about Naruto's birth apparantly Sasuke was there as a baby and his mother I think and a mysterious masked Anbu who is most likely Madara who walks off with Naruto mumbling about the seal weakening. Oh and the date is October 10. Minato is also talking about the seal weakening

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

by: Ohana - 2 Ch / NF

出産は極秘だった
    The childbirth was kept an absolute secret.

が、ミコトが赤ちゃん(サスケ)を連れクシナの前に
    2人は友達
    Mikoto was accompanied by an infant (Sasuke), and in front of Kushina were two friends.

クシナ、ミコトで出産て痛かった~~女の話。
    Kushina, like with Mikoto, the childbirth will be painful, according to one of the women.

出産の際、九尾が出てくるかもしれない(封印が弱まる)から
    ミナトも立ち会い
    As the child came forth, the Kyuubi probably came out (the seal weakened) that's why Mikoto also witnessed it.

痛がるクシナ
    Kushina was in pain.
    暗部数名部屋の前で待機
    Several Anbu members were on standby in front of the room.

生まれる 10月10日
    Date of birth: October 10.

封印が弱まる、封印し直そうとミナト
    The seal weakens. Minato [tries] to strengthen it.

赤ちゃん(ナルト)暗部の仮面した奴にとられる
    A masked ANBU takes the infant (Naruto).

仮面『人柱から離れろ、さもないとこの赤ん坊は』
    The masked man says, "Let's get away from the human sacrifices, child, otherwise you also will be one"

サーセイ★
    詳しく読んでくる
    ------------------------------
    なぜクシナが人柱になったか
    Why did Kushina become a human sacrifice?
    渦の国(渦潮隠れの里)は、封印術び長けてる一族だったらしく
    It seems that Whirlpool country (Hidden Village of the Whirling tides) clanspeople were masters of the sealing technique.

初代火影の妻ミトも人柱
    The First Hokage's wife MIto was also a human sacrifice.
    ミトが初めての人柱
    Mito was the first human sacrifice.

亡くなって、クシナへ
    By dying, Kushina became one.
    クシナが亡くなって、ナルトで3人目。
    Kushina died, with Naruto being the 3rd.

木の葉と渦潮は友好関係&遠い血縁関係にあったため人柱に。
    For the human sacrifice to happen, Konoha and the Whirling Tides had to be friendly countries and distant relatives
    今も木の葉ベストの後ろのマーク
    Even now, it's Konoha's best back mark (design on the back of the suit)
    ナルトのジャージの背中側は渦の国(渦潮の里のマーク)
    Naruto's Jersey's back design is the swirl of the Whirlpool country (Whirling Tides' Mark).

今は、その封印術、特殊チャクラを狙われ滅びた。
    Now, that sealing jutsu, the special chakra is aimed at being destroyed.
    --------------------------------
    Naruto's birth was carried out in secret.

But, Mikoto and Kushina were friends, so Mikoto was
    allowed to bring baby Sasuke to where Naruto was to be born.

Mikota and Kushina have a woman's conversation (About the pain of birth).

At the time of birth, the Kyuubi threatens to escape fro Kushina (due to the weakening of the seal), so Minato makes an appearance.

Kushina was in great pain, and Anbu stand by (on alert) right outside the room.

Naruto was born on October 10th.

The seal was greatly weakened, so Minata attempted to fix it.

Baby Naruto is taken by a masked Anbu; seperated from his parents, otherwise he will be the next human sacrifice.

That's it.
    Read it if you want to learn more.

Edit: Not entirely sure about the last line. It involves the ANBU saying some cryptic line about taking the child from human sacrifices
    ------------------------------------
    There's an Anbu mask (Probably Madara)
    Baby Naruto is being carried.

More will come later.
    -------------------------------
    i'll summarise things up.

Giving birth to naruto is top secret.

Mikoto bring the baby(sasuke) to kushina's place.

Maybe due to giving birth,the seal controlling kyuubi became weaker.

kushina felt pain and there were some ANBU guarding outside the room.

October 10,naruto was born.

The seal was remade again by minato again.so tat the seal would regain its power again.

one of the ANBU steal naruto away.

NARUTO Manga and Spoilers: Naruto 500 RAW Spoilers and Predictions

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow. i thought kushina was the first. so, uchiha clan's and kushina were friends? and why madara (anbu) was there too? im confused now.

where's whirlpool country now?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    wow. i thought kushina was the first. so, uchiha clan's and kushina were friends? and why madara (anbu) was there too? im confused now.

where's whirlpool country now?
    well it was destroyed....