Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Naruto Manga 500 Spoilers / Summaries

Naruto 500 Spoiler Pics and Summaries

This thread is only for the Confirmed Spoiler Pictures and Texts, and the discussion of the Confirmed spoiler. Everything else will be considered spam.

Please don't repost spoilers that have already been posted.
    (Bigger pictures, better quality picture is not counted as reposting.)

Post all of the Confirmed spoilers you find in this thread please do not make a seperate thread.
    Its considered nice to rep the ones who post the spoilers.
    Thank you!

Keep this thread clean and free from spam

~This thread will be moved to Naruto spoiler section after the chapter is out.~

Please don't post predictions in here! Only spoilers with a source! Predictions go here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...edictions.html

People that spam/post predictions or spoilers that have been confirmed fake will be infracted!
    Anyone breaking any rule will be infracted, no excuses!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 500 Spoilers / Summaries

sourcehana

English translation
    Kushina is Konohas first successful experimental host project.

Konoha decided to use the 1st Hokages genes and implant them into children in the hopes that it would yield fascinating results.

One of the head scientists behind the project was none other than Orochimaru.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought yamato was the first succesful dna expirement.

kushina was the first experiment host; does she has the 1st's dna too?

so oro had an authorized to experiment those children.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes Yamato was the first successful person with 1st hokage's DNA...

Kushina wasnt a experiment of gene transferring but jinchurikki ...

Kushina could well have been a descendant of Hashirama and hence chosen to be the host, since the first could control the bijuus

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now when i think about it... Oroshimaru said that he experimented on 50 kids...
    How do you get so many kids and noone notice it? So he was authorized to do it

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    Yes Yamato was the first successful person with 1st hokage's DNA...

Kushina wasnt a experiment of gene transferring but jinchurikki ...

Kushina could well have been a descendant of Hashirama and hence chosen to be the host, since the first could control the bijuus
    correct on the 2 first sentences, but kushina being related to hashirama, why does everyone relate naruto to the shodai whenever he gets something new.
    Kushina came from another village making it hard for her to be a descendant from the senju, atleast what we can speculate that her chakra chains might come from the shodai dna fused with her own chakra.

dont jump to conclusions like people are always thinking minato is a senju, just because they naruto to be one, because most of the senju are dead(tsunade's alive ) and they live on within konoha's people and there believe on the will of fire.

and thanks for the spoiler bro, Oro's always in this stuff, but since the Sandaime didnt know about the experiments im guessing it was Danzou(and perhaps the other two elders) the one that gave him authorization to test the shodai's dna.
    Since danzou and Oro both wanted Hashirama's power.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You dont really need a senju tag on ur name to be 1 ... A descendant can be anyone from the branch of the family.

We jump to conclusions that naruto is supposedly a senju, bcoz of the fact that madara compared him to 1, he indirectly inherited hashirama's necklace. Supposedly every1 who got it b4 has died except for tsunade ofc.

Signs of the So6P's body on him after capturing the kyuubi.

And ofc I dont wanna see the lead char of a good anime being just a clone of some1 ... lol

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You dont really need a senju tag on ur name to be 1 ... A descendant can be anyone from the branch of the family.

We jump to conclusions that naruto is supposedly a senju, bcoz of the fact that madara compared him to 1, he indirectly inherited hashirama's necklace. Supposedly every1 who got it b4 has died except for tsunade ofc.

And ofc I dont wanna see the lead char of a good anime being just a clone of some1 ... lol

yeah but being a descendent doesnt mean that he as his blood on his veins, you could be just like your best friends gramp in every way possible and still not be related, like madara also said that senju had disappeared but that there power over konoha still existed throw its people and the sandaime with the will of fire, making them all there descendent's.

and Nawaki, tsunade's younger brother died and he was a senju and like naruto in every way as well as obito(an uchiha) was like him.

well the sage of six paths is another story, there can be many explanations for it, one of them being that naruto got the kyuubis chakra and it might have affected the seal, because minato designed it to be that way or the sage himself did it.
    Or naruto is simple the sages reincarnation, like Nagato whos power's came from nowhere.

nah the clone thing to think about that possibility, it wouldnt fit and kishi would be killed by his fans

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    correct on the 2 first sentences, but kushina being related to hashirama, why does everyone relate naruto to the shodai whenever he gets something new.
    Kushina came from another village making it hard for her to be a descendant from the senju, atleast what we can speculate that her chakra chains might come from the shodai dna fused with her own chakra.

dont jump to conclusions like people are always thinking minato is a senju, just because they naruto to be one, because most of the senju are dead(tsunade's alive ) and they live on within konoha's people and there believe on the will of fire.

and thanks for the spoiler bro, Oro's always in this stuff, but since the Sandaime didnt know about the experiments im guessing it was Danzou(and perhaps the other two elders) the one that gave him authorization to test the shodai's dna.
    Since danzou and Oro both wanted Hashirama's power.
    what the hell........ dude remember when Madara was talking to sasukey after he defeated itachi he told that only a senju becomes hokagae not uchiha's well if minato is a hokage then he should be a senju....... dude i dont know y u say that all the senju's are extinct "NO .......... " "NINJAS OF KONAHA WHO DOSENT HAVE DOJUTSU ie (HUGAS) ARE SENJU'S............ " and plz stop arguing that the senju's are gone and more over Naruto is 100% a Senju PERIOD......

Last edited by kagaekrish; 06-28-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by kagaekrish View Post
    what the hell........ dude remember when Madara was talking to sasukey after he defeated itachi he told that only a senju becomes hokagae not uchiha's well if minato is a hokage then he should be a senju....... dude i dont know y u say that all the senju's are extinct "NO .......... " "NINJAS OF KONAHA WHO DOSENT HAVE DOJUTSU ie (HUGAS) ARE SENJU'S............ " and plz stop arguing that the senju's are gone and more over Naruto is 100% a Senju PERIOD......

Yes you are right Naruto is a Senju Madara said it himself this whole discussion is pointless. (the guy is gonna keep flaming)

Anyways is this a true spoiler I know we have gotten them this early before but man I was hoping for more.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    of marshmallows.

Are you saying that Kakashi is a senju? That all the Nara's, Akamichi's and Yamanaka's are Senju? The leaf village is made out of a series of clans, Senju and Uchiha were just one of them, but they were the two strongest and eventually the leadership was given to the Senju =/

What he meant with "Uchiha can't become hokage and only Senju" was that Uchiha will never be given power, while Senju will, but he was mainly talking about the start of the Leaf Village or are you going to tell me that Sarutobi, the 3rd hokage, was a Senju while it's specifically said in the manga that he's from the Sarutobi-clan. Same goes for Kakashi as he was almost hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Yes you are right Naruto is a Senju Madara said it himself this whole discussion is pointless. (the guy is gonna keep flaming)

Anyways is this a true spoiler I know we have gotten them this early before but man I was hoping for more.
    Ehm nope =/ it has never specifically stated that Naruto is a Senju. Yes the chance is extremely high as there have been a lot of indications, but so long it never says "Naruto is a Senju" he isn't one official. It was the same with Minato being Naruto's father. Yes it was pretty obvious already from the start, but it took a very long time before they actually stated it in the manga.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i expected more from the 500th chapter, like sasukes new eyes..... this sucks, i waited 2 weeks for this?

Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...

Im still hoping for 30 pages ...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Are you saying that Kakashi is a senju? That all the Nara's, Akamichi's and Yamanaka's are Senju? The leaf village is made out of a series of clans, Senju and Uchiha were just one of them, but they were the two strongest and eventually the leadership was given to the Senju =/

What he meant with "Uchiha can't become hokage and only Senju" was that Uchiha will never be given power, while Senju will, but he was mainly talking about the start of the Leaf Village or are you going to tell me that Sarutobi, the 3rd hokage, was a Senju while it's specifically said in the manga that he's from the Sarutobi-clan. Same goes for Kakashi as he was almost hokage.

well dude they are from the branch family say like hook up with a different clan people just like naruto and hinata or nara and aburamae (imagine ) so walla u got a new clan with different bloodline but it dosen't happen just by one pair it will be passed down well in reality an african american or a asian marries a white american or a europian and their kids will have some distinct features of the both the races but still have the original characters of both the parents and pass it down well if any doctors or biotech guys here in this forum can explain this clearly about the gene transfer......... well I SURELY BELIEVE THAT KAKASHI SARUTOBI AND NARA AKAMICHI ABURAMAE AND ALL THE OTHER CLANS ARE SENJU BUT FOR HUGA BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE FIRST BROTHER.......... REMEMBER DURING CHUNIN EXAM KAKASHI TELLS SAKURA THAT BIAKUGAN is more advanced than sharingan and sharingan was derived from biakugan.......................

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

can;t get on any other site at work but explain this its page 14 where madara states he senses the Senju in naruto and the will of fire of the Senju making him a direct decendant read up on the manga Caliburn you should know this

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-28-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can 100% say Sakura is clanless... lol you cant be that dumb and still be from a clan xD...

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can 100% say Sakura is clanless... lol you cant be that dumb and still be from a clan xD...
    Thats freaken hilarious!

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

can;t get on any other site at work but explain this its page 14 where madara states he senses the Senju in naruto and the will of fire of the Senju making him a direct decendant read up on the manga Caliburn you should know this
    Well,i don't think Tobi/Madara said that literally.
    IMO the Will of Fire is the legacy left by Shodaime (Senju Clan) for the entire village and villagers..everyone,or at lest everyone, have the will of fire in their hearts,spirit and mind.That's one reason why Konoha's is so respected and feared by the other nations, because is strong-minded beliefs,honor,etc etc...So IMO Madara was just trying to imply that Naruto has the same (or even more powerful) spirit,mind,heart,will as the Shodaime/Senju.

HOWEVER,i'm not saying that Naruto is NOT a Senju!!!!I'm just saying that we haven't full proofs to make that a fact!IMO i think the chances for him to be a Senju or genealogically relative, are big..i definitely would love it xD...

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well dude they are from the branch family say like hook up with a different clan people just like naruto and hinata or nara and aburamae (imagine ) so walla u got a new clan with different bloodline but it dosen't happen just by one pair it will be passed down well in reality an african american or a asian marries a white american or a europian and their kids will have some distinct features of the both the races but still have the original characters of both the parents and pass it down well if any doctors or biotech guys here in this forum can explain this clearly about the gene transfer......... well I SURELY BELIEVE THAT KAKASHI SARUTOBI AND NARA AKAMICHI ABURAMAE AND ALL THE OTHER CLANS ARE SENJU BUT FOR HUGA BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE FIRST BROTHER.......... REMEMBER DURING CHUNIN EXAM KAKASHI TELLS SAKURA THAT BIAKUGAN is more advanced than sharingan and sharingan was derived from biakugan.......................
    :flaw:Dude even if you spout nonsense in capital letters it is still NONSENSE, just because clans such as Aburame, Nara or Akimichi doesn’t possess dojutsu, it doesn’t mean they’re Senju, Senju is a clan a clan is a family of related people, they may or may not possess unique genetic traits to the said family, which explains each clan’s kinjutsu (hidden techniques such as kage shibarino jutsu, baikano jutsu etc.)

All of the above mentioned names are clans or families including Senju, and NO Senju is not extinct, and Naruto may or may not belong to Senju, Madara speculated based on Naruto’s character that he might be of Senju descend.
    So please don’t impose your nonsense on others and I advice you to get your facts straight before you post.

Last edited by Kushan; 06-28-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Well it don't mean Kushina was a Senju bu she got the DNA of the 1st which means now Naruto has to because she would pass that on if it is in her DNA so Naruto is & is not a Senju very crazy lol

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    of marshmallows.

There's a difference between branch families and clans. Konoha was not made by only Senju, it was made by a large amount of clans with no real relations to each other outside geographical reasons and they merged into one village. Does that make them all Senju? No, otherwise they're doing incest considering the village is not even a 100 years old.

You're just making wild guesses now.

I know it, but you clearly don't. Read it very carefully does he say anywhere that Naruto is a Senju? No. Problem solved. Does saying that you can sense a Senju in a person make him a Senju? No. What Madara is talking about is the Will of Fire, which was the Shodaime's life philosophy which he passed on to his students (for instance Sarutobi). Naruto has also a very strong believe in this philosophy and he's not the only one. That philosophy transcends the bonds within the clans to form a bond with the entire village. Shikamaru has also a strong believe in this, which he got from Azuma. So the Shodaime still lives on, but does that make them all Senju? No.

You should have noticed this, he never said "you're a Senju" he only compared him to a Senju, which he can do with a lot of people from the Leaf Village.

PS: don't post such links anymore =/

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There's a difference between branch families and clans. Konoha was not made by only Senju, it was made by a large amount of clans with no real relations to each other outside geographical reasons and they merged into one village. Does that make them all Senju? No, otherwise they're doing incest considering the village is not even a 100 years old.

I know it, but you clearly don't. Read it very carefully does he say anywhere that Naruto is a Senju? No. Problem solved. Does saying that you can sense a Senju in a person make him a Senju? No. What Madara is talking about is the Will of Fire, which was the Shodaime's life philosophy which he passed on to his students (for instance Sarutobi). Naruto has also a very strong believe in this philosophy and he's not the only one. That philosophy transcends the bonds within the clans to form a bond with the entire village. Shikamaru has also a strong believe in this, which he got from Azuma. So the Shodaime still lives on, but does that make them all Senju? No.

You should have noticed this, he never said "you're a Senju" he only compared him to a Senju, which he can do with a lot of people from the Leaf Village.

Well said...

Last edited by Kushan; 06-28-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i Agree 100%

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

PS: don't post such links anymore =/[/QUOTE]

a) its Asuma not Azuma
    b) I did read it and maybe it is ipen to interpretation but even the dullest knife in the drawer knows he is telling Naruto he is Senju because Senju and Uchiha are fated to fight each other just as Madara and Shodaime did.
    c) I did post i couldn't get to another site to try and prove my point which didn't help anyway but i will not use it in the future.
    d) Can we all finally get back to talking about spoilers or are we gonna discuss whether Naruto is or isn't Senju if so maybe we need another thread????

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please keep the spoiler threads for spoilers not your endless bickering about whether Naruto is a Senju or not... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Interpretations aren't facts, and even though yes it looks almost 99% like Kishi is going that direction we don't have solid confirmation. It's very tiresome to have to sort through all the fighting back & forth when all we came here for is the nitty-gritty spoilers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»