Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    15,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this user has a status
    albeit its a lame one!
     



    [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Doctor View Post
    Lel no.

    Coming from here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=421101

    ______

    [I]Shunsui, still traveling to the borderlands sees a woman, a familiar woman... It was the woman he had met before and who had agreed to teach her personal summoning animal to him. He hadn't seen her in ages and the fact that had he had been drinking somehow made her cute in a way. He didn't know why she was here, but knowing her reputation of strength, he guessed she was working for akatsuki so he swiftly approached mid range of her while speaking..

    "Oi! Stop there little lady. I can't let you go near the village, we Erm.. Are at high security at the moment, so you'll have to turn that pretty arse around ok?"
    Mid Range.

    Oh, can't we work a deal?

    My eyes glow dimly, in the broad day light.The man did not bother look into her eyes.

    (Raiton: Fukuro no Giragira) Lightning Style: Owl's Glare
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user quickly gathers lightning chakra on the eyes, making them glow, iluminating the path. If eye contact is made with the opponent, a beam of lightning is shot to pierce the opponent's eyes. The beam is virtually untrackable, due to an optical illusion: Since the beam travels straight forward, all the opponent see are the glowing eyes. Only experienced doujutsu users or chakra sensors (Sage rank), will be able to notice the slight increase of chakra/glow as the beam is being shot, and as such are able to respond correctly.. In the case the opponent notices, it is easily blockable, for if it it's anything other then soft tissue (I.e. Eyes) the max it can do is leave 2 small wounds.
    *Can only be used thrice, lasts 3 turns, where the user can shoot 2 pairs of beams throughout*


    I run my hand over the curve of my waist.

    I'm sure you'd like to see more.

    As I say "I'm", I shoot two small lightning beams directly into your eyes, to burn them and blind them if undefended.
     
         

  2. #2
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Mid Range.

    Oh, can't we work a deal?

    My eyes glow dimly, in the broad day light.The man did not bother look into her eyes.

    (Raiton: Fukuro no Giragira) Lightning Style: Owl's Glare
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user quickly gathers lightning chakra on the eyes, making them glow, iluminating the path. If eye contact is made with the opponent, a beam of lightning is shot to pierce the opponent's eyes. The beam is virtually untrackable, due to an optical illusion: Since the beam travels straight forward, all the opponent see are the glowing eyes. Only experienced doujutsu users or chakra sensors (Sage rank), will be able to notice the slight increase of chakra/glow as the beam is being shot, and as such are able to respond correctly.. In the case the opponent notices, it is easily blockable, for if it it's anything other then soft tissue (I.e. Eyes) the max it can do is leave 2 small wounds.
    *Can only be used thrice, lasts 3 turns, where the user can shoot 2 pairs of beams throughout*


    I run my hand over the curve of my waist.

    I'm sure you'd like to see more.

    As I say "I'm", I shoot two small lightning beams directly into your eyes, to burn them and blind them if undefended.
    As Shunsui looks at you, he instantly looks up at your mouth when he hears your voice. This was no time for visitors and he had already warned her. Her name was well known; The sage of deceit, and Shunsui wasn't going to fall for the talk no jutsu. Out of his perifial he notices that your eyes begin to dimly glow and this triggers a hostile reaction. He didn't know if she was attempting a doujutsu ability or something else, but he knew he didn't want to be in her eye's sight to find out. The moment he sees the glow, Shunsui swiftly does 2 hand seals, these are done faster due to his lightning specialty. These two hand seals allow Shunsui to release lightning chakra from all over his body to make himself flicker like a pulsating light rapidly turning on/off/on/off repeatedly. This would make it seem as if he was disappearing and appearing, making it hard for you to look directly at him or else you could suffer damage to your eyes. As his body begins flickering, he darts towards Lili in arc to her left, attempting to close in on her very fast. "Hmm, too bad you've got to be killed today..." As he takes off towards her, flickering still, Shunsui does another small sequence of hand seals which allows him to cast her in an illusion. Before she knows it, she experience her right eye being pierced from the front and hitting her brain. This would cause her to be blind in that eye and in a retarded state from having the brain pierced.

    Right after having you experience that situation, Shunsui does one more hand seal and exhales a powerful spear of lightning at your abdominal area. The spear moves at very high speeds and can easily cut through her, though she wouldn't be able to track it well at all due to the flickering from Shunsui's body causing obscurities to her eyes..


    (Raiton: Burikka no Jutsu) -
    Lightning Release: Flicker Technique
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra: 20( 10 per turn)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A technique where the user does a small sequence of 2 hand seals and release raiton chakra to make himself flicker like a pulsating light rapidly turning on/off/on/off repeatedly. Others will literally see the user appear and disappear as he flickers and their eyes will find it very difficult to follow the user.If they focus their eyes to see the user,their eyes could suffer making it harder for them to concentrate their eyes on the user.A more pronounced eye damage from the bright flickering is temporary blindness which lasts for a few seconds,if not careful. The result is a confused opponent having difficulty tracking and following the user's movements, his position or his actions.This technique is very effective when used in conjunction with Taijutsu.This technique does not work against Doujutsu.
    ♦Lasts for 4 turns
    ♦Usable 2 times per battle
    ♦Can only use lightning techniques while active otherwise the technique ends.
    ♦Doesn't affect doujutsu.
    ♦Can only be used/taught by Igneel


    (Genjutsu: Uzume) Illusionary arts: Envy
    Type: Offense, Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will perform three hand-seals and place the opponent in an Genjutsu onto the intended target. The user makes the opponent expirence being sliced, cut or pierced into one specific area. For example, the user can make the target think they have been sliced across their solar plexus, which causes them to loose alot of blood and alot of damage which could make them loose consiousness, or that their legs have been pierced to make running painful. The user could also pierce their alrady gained wounds, causing them great pain and discomfort.
    No Genjutsu in the same turn and it lasts 2 turns Max.


    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
     
         

  3. #3
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    15,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this user has a status
    albeit its a lame one!
     



    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Doctor View Post
    As Shunsui looks at you, he instantly looks up at your mouth when he hears your voice. This was no time for visitors and he had already warned her. Her name was well known; The sage of deceit, and Shunsui wasn't going to fall for the talk no jutsu. Out of his perifial he notices that your eyes begin to dimly glow and this triggers a hostile reaction. He didn't know if she was attempting a doujutsu ability or something else, but he knew he didn't want to be in her eye's sight to find out. The moment he sees the glow, Shunsui swiftly does 2 hand seals, these are done faster due to his lightning specialty. These two hand seals allow Shunsui to release lightning chakra from all over his body to make himself flicker like a pulsating light rapidly turning on/off/on/off repeatedly. This would make it seem as if he was disappearing and appearing, making it hard for you to look directly at him or else you could suffer damage to your eyes. As his body begins flickering, he darts towards Lili in arc to her left, attempting to close in on her very fast. "Hmm, too bad you've got to be killed today..." As he takes off towards her, flickering still, Shunsui does another small sequence of hand seals which allows him to cast her in an illusion. Before she knows it, she experience her right eye being pierced from the front and hitting her brain. This would cause her to be blind in that eye and in a retarded state from having the brain pierced.

    Right after having you experience that situation, Shunsui does one more hand seal and exhales a powerful spear of lightning at your abdominal area. The spear moves at very high speeds and can easily cut through her, though she wouldn't be able to track it well at all due to the flickering from Shunsui's body causing obscurities to her eyes..


    (Raiton: Burikka no Jutsu) -
    Lightning Release: Flicker Technique
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra: 20( 10 per turn)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A technique where the user does a small sequence of 2 hand seals and release raiton chakra to make himself flicker like a pulsating light rapidly turning on/off/on/off repeatedly. Others will literally see the user appear and disappear as he flickers and their eyes will find it very difficult to follow the user.If they focus their eyes to see the user,their eyes could suffer making it harder for them to concentrate their eyes on the user.A more pronounced eye damage from the bright flickering is temporary blindness which lasts for a few seconds,if not careful. The result is a confused opponent having difficulty tracking and following the user's movements, his position or his actions.This technique is very effective when used in conjunction with Taijutsu.This technique does not work against Doujutsu.
    ♦Lasts for 4 turns
    ♦Usable 2 times per battle
    ♦Can only use lightning techniques while active otherwise the technique ends.
    ♦Doesn't affect doujutsu.
    ♦Can only be used/taught by Igneel


    (Genjutsu: Uzume) Illusionary arts: Envy
    Type: Offense, Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will perform three hand-seals and place the opponent in an Genjutsu onto the intended target. The user makes the opponent expirence being sliced, cut or pierced into one specific area. For example, the user can make the target think they have been sliced across their solar plexus, which causes them to loose alot of blood and alot of damage which could make them loose consiousness, or that their legs have been pierced to make running painful. The user could also pierce their alrady gained wounds, causing them great pain and discomfort.
    No Genjutsu in the same turn and it lasts 2 turns Max.


    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
    Well, two handseals seems like you'd have your eyes pierced. But let's continue as you described.
    _____________________________________

    After you perform the handseals, your body becomes bright, causing me to flinch involuntarily, throwing off my aim and thus, I don't release the beams. In that split of a second, I perform the Boar handseal, filling the air with my chakra, as I take over the water particles around you, with my eyes semi-closed to lower the contact with the light while keeping a good view of you.

    (Suiton: Suetto no Potteri Buta) – Water Release: Sweat of the Bloated Pig
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will perform the Boar Handseal whilst focusing their chakra into a nearby solid element e.g. Earth, Paper, Sand, Clay and etc. The resulting effect will be the miniscule drops of water residing in the air around it, quickly converging on the target material/element, aiming to seep through the pores, cracks and crevices in the material, if not simply being absorbed by it. Whilst doing this, the water will take on a very dense, viscous and adhesive quality similar to that of Water Release: Starch Syrup Capture Field. The resulting effect of this forced absorption of moisture will cause the affected substance to gorge and inflate to an incredible size, but also become so heavy that it can no longer move, remain airborne or even be manipulated in the slightest. To signify this, the affected material will begin oozing out adhesive water from its openings, almost overflowing due to the great amount of sticky water its been forced to absorb e.g. Clay creatures will be "drooling" adhesive water from their mouths. This technique will have varying effects on different elements e.g. Paper will become too heavy/sticky and will begin to cling to other sheets of paper, Sand will become almost impossible to control/manipulate, Clay will become incapable of detonation and etc. However since the basis of this technique relies on water absorption, the user will be physically incapable of using it on metal or crystal-based elements. Furthermore, the affected material/element must be completely in solid form and not partially e.g. cannot effect Mud, Lava and similar solid-like liquids.

    Note: Can only be used four times per battle
    Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
    Note: Cannot be used on consecutive turns
    Note: Can only be used on elements/materials and not on people directly
    Note: Follows elemental weaknesses and strengths


    The water particles quickly converge all around you, sipping into your clothes. The loose fabric quickly bloats and constricts, as the water becomes heavy syrup. Like a tight jacket, it locks your arms together, preventing your from finishing the handseal sequence for the genjutsu, while the very water conducts and short-circuits the lightning running through your body. It overpowers the technique, ending it, while the shock numbs your skin, and removes dexterity.

    I release the two lightning beams through your eyes, as I produce a kunai from my right sleeve and throw it towards your neck, infused in lightning to make it sharper and much faster, covering the distance between us in mere seconds, though slower than the beams.
     
         

  4. #4
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Well, two handseals seems like you'd have your eyes pierced. But let's continue as you described.
    _____________________________________

    After you perform the handseals, your body becomes bright, causing me to flinch involuntarily, throwing off my aim and thus, I don't release the beams. In that split of a second, I perform the Boar handseal, filling the air with my chakra, as I take over the water particles around you, with my eyes semi-closed to lower the contact with the light while keeping a good view of you.

    (Suiton: Suetto no Potteri Buta) – Water Release: Sweat of the Bloated Pig
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will perform the Boar Handseal whilst focusing their chakra into a nearby solid element e.g. Earth, Paper, Sand, Clay and etc. The resulting effect will be the miniscule drops of water residing in the air around it, quickly converging on the target material/element, aiming to seep through the pores, cracks and crevices in the material, if not simply being absorbed by it. Whilst doing this, the water will take on a very dense, viscous and adhesive quality similar to that of Water Release: Starch Syrup Capture Field. The resulting effect of this forced absorption of moisture will cause the affected substance to gorge and inflate to an incredible size, but also become so heavy that it can no longer move, remain airborne or even be manipulated in the slightest. To signify this, the affected material will begin oozing out adhesive water from its openings, almost overflowing due to the great amount of sticky water its been forced to absorb e.g. Clay creatures will be "drooling" adhesive water from their mouths. This technique will have varying effects on different elements e.g. Paper will become too heavy/sticky and will begin to cling to other sheets of paper, Sand will become almost impossible to control/manipulate, Clay will become incapable of detonation and etc. However since the basis of this technique relies on water absorption, the user will be physically incapable of using it on metal or crystal-based elements. Furthermore, the affected material/element must be completely in solid form and not partially e.g. cannot effect Mud, Lava and similar solid-like liquids.

    Note: Can only be used four times per battle
    Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
    Note: Cannot be used on consecutive turns
    Note: Can only be used on elements/materials and not on people directly
    Note: Follows elemental weaknesses and strengths


    The water particles quickly converge all around you, sipping into your clothes. The loose fabric quickly bloats and constricts, as the water becomes heavy syrup. Like a tight jacket, it locks your arms together, preventing your from finishing the handseal sequence for the genjutsu, while the very water conducts and short-circuits the lightning running through your body. It overpowers the technique, ending it, while the shock numbs your skin, and removes dexterity.

    I release the two lightning beams through your eyes, as I produce a kunai from my right sleeve and throw it towards your neck, infused in lightning to make it sharper and much faster, covering the distance between us in mere seconds, though slower than the beams.
    Yeah, you making my clothes heavy wouldn't stop the flicker technique, that doesn't make any sense at all Lili...

    _______

    As Shunsui runs in the arc, still blinking and blinding you slightly, he feels his clothes becoming sticky, heavy and wet, thus drastically slowing his movements to a sudden halt. As the weight of his clothes hit him (you'd be blinded since you're looking directly at my flashing body, look at the bold) Shunsui casts you under an illusion, but this time it wouldn't be stopped due to lack of being able to perform hand seals because it needs no hand seals to be performed. I'd quickly transform into a 20 foot grim reaper with an enormous scythe and thick black cloak. You being blinded plus not seeing the real me would make your little eye technique useless. The second I transformed, you'd experience the grim reaper suddenly flashing over to your side, instantly jabbing his scythe into your chest, leaving you hanging from the tip of his scythe and accepting mental damage in the process. As you witness the affects of the illusion, Shunsui focuses Doton chakra into his clothes in order to drastically lighten his outfit and allow himself to move. With this happening in a split second, he hurries and performs a single hand seal which allows him to use Doton chakra in such a way that he petrifies every piece of clothing on his body, causing all of it to crumble off of him. As the clothes are crumbling off, he swiftly takes a couple of explosive tagged kunai from his pocket before they fall with the clothes. He'd swiftly throw both kunai directly at you, aiming to hit your abdominal area and explode within close range. Shunsui simply stands there, completely nude, privates showing and all.

    "Oi, look what you've gone and made me do!"


    (Genjutsu : Chimei Tekina Kama) - Illusionary Arts: The Fatal Scythe
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40 (mental stress)
    Description: The user will trap the opponent within an illusion where the user appear to have transformed into 20ft tall reaper, donning a black cloak. The reaper then will take his scythe and drive it into the opponent's chest, leaving them to believe to had been injured and hanging from the scythe of a reaper. The resulting stress on his mind causing damage.

    Restriction:

    - Only teachable by Saikyo




    (Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu)
    - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage. Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.


    (Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu):
    -Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.
     
         
    Last edited by Ares; 08-10-2013 at 06:25 PM.

  5. #5
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    15,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this user has a status
    albeit its a lame one!
     



    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Doctor View Post
    Yeah, you making my clothes heavy wouldn't stop the flicker technique, that doesn't make any sense at all Lili...

    _______

    As Shunsui runs in the arc, still blinking and blinding you slightly, he feels his clothes becoming sticky, heavy and wet, thus drastically slowing his movements to a sudden halt. As the weight of his clothes hit him (you'd be blinded since you're looking directly at my flashing body, look at the bold) Shunsui casts you under an illusion, but this time it wouldn't be stopped due to lack of being able to perform hand seals because it needs no hand seals to be performed. I'd quickly transform into a 20 foot grim reaper with an enormous scythe and thick black cloak. You being blinded plus not seeing the real me would make your little eye technique useless. The second I transformed, you'd experience the grim reaper suddenly flashing over to your side, instantly jabbing his scythe into your chest, leaving you hanging from the tip of his scythe and accepting mental damage in the process. As you witness the affects of the illusion, Shunsui focuses Doton chakra into his clothes in order to drastically lighten his outfit and allow himself to move. With this happening in a split second, he hurries and performs a single hand seal which allows him to use Doton chakra in such a way that he petrifies every piece of clothing on his body, causing all of it to crumble off of him. As the clothes are crumbling off, he swiftly takes a couple of explosive tagged kunai from his pocket before they fall with the clothes. He'd swiftly throw both kunai directly at you, aiming to hit your abdominal area and explode within close range. Shunsui simply stands there, completely nude, privates showing and all.

    "Oi, look what you've gone and made me do!"


    (Genjutsu : Chimei Tekina Kama) - Illusionary Arts: The Fatal Scythe
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40 (mental stress)
    Description: The user will trap the opponent within an illusion where the user appear to have transformed into 20ft tall reaper, donning a black cloak. The reaper then will take his scythe and drive it into the opponent's chest, leaving them to believe to had been injured and hanging from the scythe of a reaper. The resulting stress on his mind causing damage.

    Restriction:

    - Only teachable by Saikyo




    (Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu)
    - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage. Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.


    (Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu):
    -Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.
    , sure.

    _______________________

    After I make the handseal, the light emanating from your body, while slightly dimmed by the convergence of the thick water (that poorly refracts light), isn't halted as expected. While feeling my vision falter, and the sudden transformation of your appearance, I focus chakra on my eyes, letting them burn scarlet with 3 black tomoes. Doing this almost reflexively, the change happens in a blink of an eye.

    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.


    Overpowering the effects of both techniques, piercing through the blinding light and the visual genjutsu with the Sharingan, I move swiftly and quickly upon you. Your genjutsu is feeble and weak, clearly outmatched by the sharingan, yet, I dodge it all the same. In my mind, I distinguished the visual illusion from the reality, seeing both as clear as water. As the scythe is aimed at me, from my left I'd assume ( Since you stated you closed in on me from the left, and then you made the scythe appear at my side, without being specific, and because the genjutsu only stated that you turn into a reaper, not that you become invisible as a different entity moves to another location, I move as if you yourself is at my left), I bring my left foot up towards you, giving my back to the scythe's blade tip. My are knees bent for maximum agility and speed, as feint a spin to purely dodge the blade, as if I was inside the genjutsu, where instead I snatch my left hand quickly to grab your left wrist, pressing the tendon strongly to cause a burst of pain up your arm, while pulling it down so to expose the back of your neck to me, which I grab with my right hand.

    Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Odori no Namakemono Wan | Lazy Fist: The Dance of The Lazy One
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Rank: C-Rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description:
    The basic stance of Lazy Fist were the user takes a deep breathe and relaxes his muscles and articulations, acquiring a lose, light stance, concentrating his weight on his right leg (or left) and having his left leg (or right) slightly bent and retracted. His arms close to his torso, flexed and with his knuckles facing inwards (middle fingers slightly protruding). By assuming this stance the user immediately becomes slightly faster, more agile and flexible. This basic stance enables the user to throw up to 2 hits (fist jabs or kicks) in quick succession. Each hit gives the enemy the sensation of being hit with sharp, thin, deep needles in the place of impact as a result of the D-Rank genjutsu that each hit produces. This is, like any other Lazy Fist technique, caused by the disturbance produced in the chakra flow upon impact in that specific place.

    Note: Requires Lazy Fist training
    Note2: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note3: Requires Genjutsu mastery
    *Created by Scorps*


    The motion is done fluidly and swiftly, and I would snatch your hand right after the Light Earth technique, preventing you from performing the Heavy Earth one. When I touch your wrist, holding your tendon in a thumb lock, I thug it, sending a burning pain up your arm and breaking your concentration over the genjutsu, disrupting it even after pivoting to dodge the illusionary blade, before I inject my chakra into your chakra system directly, which would most likely bypass your Nekura ability, producing an illusionary needle. And when my right hand grabs you by the back of your neck, completing the spinning motion, I pierce a second illusionary needle. The first would seem as if it is sending liquid flame through your arm, as if I've injured the nerves. The second would feel as if your spine is stuck, with the needle serving as a wedge, sending shivers of pain down your back and up your neck.

    Before I perform the fast snatching motion to grab your hand, there should be no indication of either me not being blinded by the flash or the genjutsu not working. Likewise, you not looking directly into my eyes would give no sign of my sharingan.
     
         
    Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 08-10-2013 at 10:52 PM.

  6. #6
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    , sure.

    _______________________

    After I make the handseal, the light emanating from your body, while slightly dimmed by the convergence of the thick water (that poorly refracts light), isn't halted as expected. While feeling my vision falter, and the sudden transformation of your appearance, I focus chakra on my eyes, letting them burn scarlet with 3 black tomoes. Doing this almost reflexively, the change happens in a blink of an eye.

    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.


    Overpowering the effects of both techniques, piercing through the blinding light and the visual genjutsu with the Sharingan, I move swiftly and quickly upon you. Your genjutsu is feeble and weak, clearly outmatched by the sharingan, yet, I dodge it all the same. In my mind, I distinguished the visual illusion from the reality, seeing both as clear as water. As the scythe is aimed at me, from my left I'd assume ( Since you stated you closed in on me from the left, and then you made the scythe appear at my side, without being specific, and because the genjutsu only stated that you turn into a reaper, not that you become invisible as a different entity moves to another location, I move as if you yourself is at my left), I bring my left foot up towards you, giving my back to the scythe's blade tip. My are knees bent for maximum agility and speed, as feint a spin to purely dodge the blade, as if I was inside the genjutsu, where instead I snatch my left hand quickly to grab your left wrist, pressing the tendon strongly to cause a burst of pain up your arm, while pulling it down so to expose the back of your neck to me, which I grab with my right hand.

    Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Odori no Namakemono Wan | Lazy Fist: The Dance of The Lazy One
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Rank: C-Rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description:
    The basic stance of Lazy Fist were the user takes a deep breathe and relaxes his muscles and articulations, acquiring a lose, light stance, concentrating his weight on his right leg (or left) and having his left leg (or right) slightly bent and retracted. His arms close to his torso, flexed and with his knuckles facing inwards (middle fingers slightly protruding). By assuming this stance the user immediately becomes slightly faster, more agile and flexible. This basic stance enables the user to throw up to 2 hits (fist jabs or kicks) in quick succession. Each hit gives the enemy the sensation of being hit with sharp, thin, deep needles in the place of impact as a result of the D-Rank genjutsu that each hit produces. This is, like any other Lazy Fist technique, caused by the disturbance produced in the chakra flow upon impact in that specific place.

    Note: Requires Lazy Fist training
    Note2: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note3: Requires Genjutsu mastery
    *Created by Scorps*


    The motion is done fluidly and swiftly, and I would snatch your hand right after the Light Earth technique, preventing you from performing the Heavy Earth one. When I touch your wrist, holding your tendon in a thumb lock, I thug it, sending a burning pain up your arm and breaking your concentration over the genjutsu, disrupting it even after pivoting to dodge the illusionary blade, before I inject my chakra into your chakra system directly, which would most likely bypass your Nekura ability, producing an illusionary needle. And when my right hand grabs you by the back of your neck, completing the spinning motion, I pierce a second illusionary needle. The first would seem as if it is sending liquid flame through your arm, as if I've injured the nerves. The second would feel as if your spine is stuck, with the needle serving as a wedge, sending shivers of pain down your back and up your neck.

    Before I perform the fast snatching motion to grab your hand, there should be no indication of either me not being blinded by the flash or the genjutsu not working. Likewise, you not looking directly into my eyes would give no sign of my sharingan.
    Are you purposely trolling, doing things you can't do? Since when has anyone bypassed the Genjutsu immunity, or the immunity to chakra entering us? Meh, It's whatever...

    _______

    As Shunsui closes in on the akatsuki braud, he extends his left hand as if he was the reaper himself attempting to slash You with the scythe, all the while still focusing on your chin, allowing my perifial to catch any movements from your body... Before I could get the heavyweight technique off, Shunsui's left wrist is grabbed and the tendon is gripped with massive pressure while being pulled down. This sends a sharp pain up Shunsui's arm thus causing him to let out a yell, no a howl before his body is positioned to your liking. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!' As he feels the pain and howls, he makes sure his face is pointed directly at you. The howl coming from Shunsui isn't from pain, actually it was a technique handed down to him from the Raikage himself. The howl itself is enhanced by both wind and lightning chakra from Shunsui's throat which sends out a massive shockwave of chakra that covers a large area thus catching you in it. The howl destroys everything in It's way while also letting off a deafening sound that takes away your hearing. Since we are very close range to each other and you actually have physical contact with my arm, I'd have no choice but to also blow my left arm off while you are eradicated by the howl. The howl moves at blistering speeds thus would make it near impossible to avoid it at this range. If the technique was successful, it would be the end of the infamous akatsuki leader....

    Raiton/Fuuton| Mabushii Unari (Lightning/Wind Release| Radiant Howl)
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. The rippling wind and lightning creates a deafening howl that is able to drown out all sound and causes the opponent to be deaf for the turn afterwards.
    (No Lightning Or Wind Next Turn)
    (Usable 2 times)
     
         

  7. #7
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    15,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this user has a status
    albeit its a lame one!
     



    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Doctor View Post
    Are you purposely trolling, doing things you can't do? Since when has anyone bypassed the Genjutsu immunity, or the immunity to chakra entering us? Meh, It's whatever...

    _______

    As Shunsui closes in on the akatsuki braud, he extends his left hand as if he was the reaper himself attempting to slash You with the scythe, all the while still focusing on your chin, allowing my perifial to catch any movements from your body... Before I could get the heavyweight technique off, Shunsui's left wrist is grabbed and the tendon is gripped with massive pressure while being pulled down. This sends a sharp pain up Shunsui's arm thus causing him to let out a yell, no a howl before his body is positioned to your liking. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!' As he feels the pain and howls, he makes sure his face is pointed directly at you. The howl coming from Shunsui isn't from pain, actually it was a technique handed down to him from the Raikage himself. The howl itself is enhanced by both wind and lightning chakra from Shunsui's throat which sends out a massive shockwave of chakra that covers a large area thus catching you in it. The howl destroys everything in It's way while also letting off a deafening sound that takes away your hearing. Since we are very close range to each other and you actually have physical contact with my arm, I'd have no choice but to also blow my left arm off while you are eradicated by the howl. The howl moves at blistering speeds thus would make it near impossible to avoid it at this range. If the technique was successful, it would be the end of the infamous akatsuki leader....

    Raiton/Fuuton| Mabushii Unari (Lightning/Wind Release| Radiant Howl)
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. The rippling wind and lightning creates a deafening howl that is able to drown out all sound and causes the opponent to be deaf for the turn afterwards.
    (No Lightning Or Wind Next Turn)
    (Usable 2 times)
    As I see your face turn, chakra building up in your mouth, I thug on your arm once again, disrupting your chakra with the flash of pain once again, and twisting your arm so that your neck is unable to bend enough to point your face at me, as I say:

    No, doggy, no.

    My right hand is place at the back of your neck, my body is behind you.
     
         

  8. #8
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    As I see your face turn, chakra building up in your mouth, I thug on your arm once again, disrupting your chakra with the flash of pain once again, and twisting your arm so that your neck is unable to bend enough to point your face at me, as I say:

    No, doggy, no.

    My right hand is place at the back of your neck, my body is behind you.
    Yeah, I'm getting this checked out ..
     
         

  9. #9
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    The moment he sees the glow, Shunsui swiftly does 2 hand seals, these are done faster due to his lightning specialty.
    Ok Shady, I have an issue here...if you see the glow, taking into consideration the technique itself, means you see her eyes. If you see her eyes, you have eye contact, if you have eye contact, the lighting beams are shot, if they are shot, you are blinded. If you are blinded, you cannot do the rest of your moves.

    Now, was it a description mishap? perhaps. Still, its written there in black and white.

    Now, Lili isn't blinded from the moment she activates her doujutsu. 3 Tomoe = ability to passively pierce through B-Rank visual illusions and bellow. Your flicker technique isn't an illusion and doesn't affect Doujutsu users while the illusion is B-Rank and visual.

    The rest is very messy. Lili, he doesn't come into short range I think and the illusion says you get damage from the mental stress of the reaper "vision" but it doesn't mean the user of the illusion comes into short range. Still he assumed that he was in short range so meh...baffled at that. Nekuras are supposed to be imune to Genjutsu so my Lazy Fist, the illusionary part, should be all the wwell useless against them.

    Then you assume that she did grab you. Now, she is a Sage, meaning 2 ranks above your current rank Shady and my CFS does give her increased speed and agility in terms of body movement and precise taijutsu. By the time you how, she'll be behind you. You howl but its not sound. Thus its directional as it "destroys all in its path" and not "all around". This is my reasoning of the technique btw. So, while there would be no pain for you to feel, you're still lcoked by the neck with Lili behind you and you howling forward a blast of lighting and wind.

    However, this is me trying to make sense of this all. I still think you were blinded in your first move and the rest is all wrong...

    Dunno how you guys want to proceed so figure it out.
     
         

  10. #10
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Yeah I admit my first counter to the eye thing was sketchy, so if It's ok with her I'm willing to continue in a blind state with her holding me, but she's also deaf from the howl. If she agrees I'll edit with a move..
     
         

  11. #11
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    15,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this user has a status
    albeit its a lame one!
     



    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Doctor View Post
    Yeah I admit my first counter to the eye thing was sketchy, so if It's ok with her I'm willing to continue in a blind state with her holding me, but she's also deaf from the howl. If she agrees I'll edit with a move..
    How about you're not blind, I'm not deaf, I have you in a arm hold and I'm grabbing your neck. And I whisper you this:
    Akatsuki has needs for all the arms we can get. Kumo, needs all the deaths she can get.
    And I thug on your arm to see which fate you'd like to share.
     
         

  12. #12
    Ares's Avatar
    Status
    Ares is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    10,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    How about you're not blind, I'm not deaf, I have you in a arm hold and I'm grabbing your neck. And I whisper you this:
    Akatsuki has needs for all the arms we can get. Kumo, needs all the deaths she can get.
    And I thug on your arm to see which fate you'd like to share.
    As Shunsui hears the words being whispered in his ear, he couldn't believe what was happening.. Was one of his long time idols telling him to join her in her quests? He had always wondered what he'd do in such a predicament, but now that it was in his face, he was baffled and lost for words.. He calmly thought for a while, taking in the moment before replying....


    "Hmm. I'll gladly accept this offer... I mean, who could deny such a beauty as yourself? Sorry Kumogakure...."

    Shunsui relaxed his body, giving no more hints towards hostile intentions, he was now a follower of the beautiful uchiha...
     
         

  13. #13
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    15,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this user has a status
    albeit its a lame one!
     



    Re: [Kumo Borderlands] Lili-Chwan vs shady guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Doctor View Post
    As Shunsui hears the words being whispered in his ear, he couldn't believe what was happening.. Was one of his long time idols telling him to join her in her quests? He had always wondered what he'd do in such a predicament, but now that it was in his face, he was baffled and lost for words.. He calmly thought for a while, taking in the moment before replying....

    "Hmm. I'll gladly accept this offer... I mean, who could deny such a beauty as yourself? Sorry Kumogakure...."

    Shunsui relaxed his body, giving no more hints towards hostile intentions, he was now a follower of the beautiful uchiha...
    My eye turn to normal.

    Mission is simple. Kill every Kumoan.

    You don't really hear Kumoan, I knock on the back of your head with my right hand, immediately knocking you unconscious. I then place both my hands around your neck and twist, killing you by snapping your neck.

    ( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •