66 72.53%
Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 496 Discussion and 497 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    i guess im maybe the only 1 that noticed but on the second page of the chapter shows a pic of the 2tails so im guessing she trained there as well seeing as she was from the same village and thinking back she did have control over her bijuu
    the one captured by Hidan and Kakuzu, good note, i didnt notice it myself

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    a little note, i see most of you think that naruto has the kyubi in his control alredy but i do not think that naruto will anytime soon have the "FULL" control over the kyubi. why do i think that? becose if you look on every single jutsu from naruto he eather didnt master it 100% as the original jutsu or he had limitations if he uses that jutsu let's take an sample

rasengan he has to use 1 shadow clones and him self to do it (the original just uses the 1 person)

futon rasen shuriken now he need's 2 shadow clones and him self to perform the jutsu, but also this jutsu has the downfall that it not only hurts the enemy it hurt's naruto too.

sage mode. he truly made it he is probably the best sage ever but again a limitation due to the inpossibility to merge with pa and ma he can't maintain the sage mode long ....

now why would the kyubi power come without any problems affter we waited years and years? what kishi will just make pufff to the kyubi and naruto has the control over it???

this training will take far longer then you think. and i doubt that naruto will have full control over the kyubi maybe big control but not full.
    a funny and awesome chapter^^

i agree with you in a lot of points... about the sage mode i have to say it is true he can`t merge with the toads but when the kyubi is his partner it seems he could merge with him...and he has a partner against strong genjutsu like bee with the 8 tailed( he said/made it in fight with sasuke)...think of!(only may opinon)

p.s:sry for my english out of practise

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    this is a great opportunity for kisame to strike, both naruto and kirabee are fighting in naruto's soul, so probablu irw they are sitting, so without naruto and kirabee noticing kisame could strike.
    That's a great point. This would be the ideal time for Kisame to strike. All the rest of the ninja are waiting outside, and Naruto cannot stop his training until the fox is back under control. If Naruto stops, the fox will win the fight and Naruto will die.

If Kisame strikes now, it would be 1:1 him against Bee. Plus, since Naruto is in meditation, Bee would have to protect him, weakening his own defense. In fact, I'm going to make that into my prediction:

Kisame comes out and starts fighting Bee. Naruto and the fox are fighting, but Naruto has trouble getting the upper-hand. In fact, it looks like the fox might be winning for a while. Naruto may be able to collect sage chakra since his body is stationary while he meditates.

The battle doesn't go well and Bee loses. Naruto finally captures the fox and comes out of his meditation. There, he uses his new powers with the fox to defeat Kisame and rescue Bee.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido View Post
    a funny and awesome chapter^^

i agree with you in a lot of points... about the sage mode i have to say it is true he can`t merge with the toads but when the kyubi is his partner it seems he could merge with him...and he has a partner against strong genjutsu like bee with the 8 tailed( he said/made it in fight with sasuke)...think of!(only may opinon)

p.s:sry for my english out of practise
    The fox is a natural entity, right? I mean, they refer to he fox sometimes as a natural disaster. I suspect the fox will be able to help acquire sage chakra while Naruto is moving.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Naruto gathers natural energy it makes his chakra bigger and an even match against the kyuubi. Its a battle between will and chakra use the advantage of the extra chakra.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sick chapter i enjoyed it from tha 1st page to tha last....dis chapter deserves my 2nd eva 5, and we all kno that naruto is finally bout to control tha fox might take sum chapters but he will

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

a little note, i see most of you think that naruto has the kyubi in his control alredy but i do not think that naruto will anytime soon have the "FULL" control over the kyubi. why do i think that? becose if you look on every single jutsu from naruto he eather didnt master it 100% as the original jutsu or he had limitations if he uses that jutsu let's take an sample

rasengan he has to use 1 shadow clones and him self to do it (the original just uses the 1 person)

futon rasen shuriken now he need's 2 shadow clones and him self to perform the jutsu, but also this jutsu has the downfall that it not only hurts the enemy it hurt's naruto too.

sage mode. he truly made it he is probably the best sage ever but again a limitation due to the inpossibility to merge with pa and ma he can't maintain the sage mode long ....

now why would the kyubi power come without any problems affter we waited years and years? what kishi will just make pufff to the kyubi and naruto has the control over it???

this training will take far longer then you think. and i doubt that naruto will have full control over the kyubi maybe big control but not full.
    i kinda disagree yeah i think he will still have to do things to get full control of the foxs chakra. But all the reasons you listed about naruto needing this and that might all be because of the fox inside him. When Naruto was being taught by jiraya to walk on water Jiraya said the seals was preventing him from mixing and molding chakra correctly. He removed Orichimarus seal but the other seal was still there hindering him just not as much as having a seal on a seal.

its my feeling that once he learns to control the kyubi he wont need shadow clones anymore to help him with his rasengans

Status
    Feb 2009
    Inside the ladies brush, doing naughty things ofc. <3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5* for this weeks manga.

'ed at the joke Naruto made on Yamato and Killerbee's joke regarding the headless statues LOL...

Can't wait for next weeks chap and see Naruto's fight with the 9 tails... gonna be a 6* :D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chap..i love it...so now naruto will train to control the 9 tails ehhhh....wow!!!cant wait 4 tht...

lmao..poor yamato....tht was really funny...naruto n Kb sure hv the same attitude...

cant wait for the next chap...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i really thought that this chapter was f$%king awesome!!!! i cant believe that he actually tricked Yamato with that old but funny trick. i couldn't wait to c naruto v. the fox. i was a lil disappointed but i gave it a 4 because of the numerous possiblities. cant wait til next week.

Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...

Quote Originally Posted by KIMIMARO4 View Post
    Agreed i dont kno y we keep gettin' 17- pages a week; its too long of a wait for only 5 mins of exitement

awesome chapter tho 4/5
    same with the anime ... the spend 1/2 the episode summarizing the last episode.. so we only get 10 mins really of new footage...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and for your sage mode comment onces Naruto gain control merging wont be a problem

I disagree with you simple because he is not only gaining control he is extracting kyuubi hate from the mind, just like Toad said so yes he will have full control in fact i think kyuubi will fight along side him just like KB demon, and don't forget this is just half of kyuubi the other half Naruto father has, so this will not be a problem for Naruto he only has the mind. last you forget the gate is open and kyuubi knows that 1 of them has to be incontrol because the fox can't live without a vessle their for he is trying to take the body which is why kishi is going to make Naruto have full control over it it would be pointless to face Sasuke without gaining control over kyuubi. and there will be no catch to it. there was only a catch to kyuubi when he is evil and Naruto use its power the fox always try to take control, now when Naruto tame him like he did the evil in his heart nothing to worry about. the only thing i can say might be a problem for Naruto and we all know this, its when he goes 4 tails and his blood merge with the demon his live span is effected <--- thats the only thing.
    for your shadow clone comment it only speed up the training so u can
    t hold that against him because if you look at Sasuke Madara Itachi Kakashi<--- the all use Sharingon to speed up there training, and really Naruto can do rasengon without his clones, he done it loads of time, to be honest the reason why he use Clones is to focus on the enemy and focus on his flow of chakra to his Palm faster, that just building it up like Sasuke and Kakashi has to with Chidori. and yes he master Sage mode >.> merging with frog had nothing to do with him mastering sage mode and he did not need to fox, and for the record he could of done it without his clones it was because he had little time to waste. Kishi always makes limitation to things >.> its only natrual you can't have an over powered move.

and i highly doubt Shuriken rasengon still hurts him in sage mode >.> yes he has limite of use but i don't think its still hurts because he did like 3 without a problem >.> i know what tusnade said but that was the pass naruto has evolve from that meaning got stronger >.>

Last edited by Amantius; 05-28-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epicness at it's best!!
    One of the best chapters ever! This is getting SO cool. I already have the image of Sage Naruto with his red outfit standing on the fox's, approaching the Leaf in my head. Oh, I hope Kisame doesn't spoil the fun...

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    the only thing i can say might be a problem for Naruto and we all know this, its when he goes 4 tails and his blood merge with the demon his live span is effected <--- thats the only thing.
    Actually Bee vs Kisame showed us that this form is not necessary ... its just a form of cloack ... be it a destructive one on both sides, but its not necessary there are other forms so i doubt that this will bring problems.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey! do you guys remember? Minato only sealed the Yin chakra in Naruto and he is fighting the Yang part in Shinigame's belly. If we see the Yin Yang symbol, they make comma-like structures and when Naruto removes the seal, the same shape appears.

Could this mean that Naruto can have another Nine-Tail adventure in Shinigame's belly to retrieve the other part of 9 tails?? I know, I'm just being stupid...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    This was just epic, its got the story line advancing, it was funny and keeps you thinking :D

It was ace how naruto tricked yama, also whats with everyone wanting to say motha ****a lol
    i think thats how kishi thinks black people talk o,0 and just made everyone saying it seeing how Kb started it >.>you can also tell by KB raps >.> who raps like that?? i am sure if his line was made in USA it would sound most intresting.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

INCREDIBLE , UNBELIEVABLE CHAPTER , i love it . It doesnt matter how many pages are if the manga is SOOOOOO FANTASTIC. AND YOU ALL THOUGHT THAT KISHI DOESNT HAVE IT ANYMORE ...... 10/5 . Thats my vote.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    INCREDIBLE , UNBELIEVABLE CHAPTER , i love it . It doesnt matter how many pages are if the manga is SOOOOOO FANTASTIC. AND YOU ALL THOUGHT THAT KISHI DOESNT HAVE IT ANYMORE ...... 10/5 . Thats my vote.
    I respect your opinion but i like to mention that you over-rate it a bit. I accept the chapter is interesting, but to me, its like 4/5. Frankly speaking, we didn't see anything new. The only new thing we saw is Kyubi being released. There is not much to overemphasized.

I am eagerly waiting to see Akatsuki attacking Konoha with their monsters(may be 1-7 tails) and Naruto(with Kyubi) battling against them. That's the episode which I'm gonna rate it 10/5.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont agree with you because, sage mode was only party completed because he couldnt control the fox, so once he controls the fox he will fully complete Sage mode like he intended. but having said that intresting statement

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    i kinda disagree yeah i think he will still have to do things to get full control of the foxs chakra. But all the reasons you listed about naruto needing this and that might all be because of the fox inside him. When Naruto was being taught by jiraya to walk on water Jiraya said the seals was preventing him from mixing and molding chakra correctly. He removed Orichimarus seal but the other seal was still there hindering him just not as much as having a seal on a seal.

its my feeling that once he learns to control the kyubi he wont need shadow clones anymore to help him with his rasengans
    right i forgot about that, but again i do not think that naruto will so esaly take over the kyubi it will need more chapters and traning for naruto to be able to control the fox

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

right i forgot about that, but again i do not think that naruto will so esaly take over the kyubi it will need more chapters and traning for naruto to be able to control the fox
    Agreed.

But i disagree your signature.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    i think thats how kishi thinks black people talk o,0 and just made everyone saying it seeing how Kb started it >.>you can also tell by KB raps >.> who raps like that?? i am sure if his line was made in USA it would sound most intresting.
    Come on lets get of the race issue, most characters in Naruto are technically stereotypes anyway Jiraiya for example.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    Come on lets get of the race issue, most characters in Naruto are technically stereotypes anyway Jiraiya for example.
    We do this stereotyping all the time ... Muslims, chinese, japanese (just look at south parks killing wales).

And guess what muslims, chinese and japanese stereotype us and the rest too.

I'm getting so freaken tired of the world turned crybaby.

If you want an example: Some kid got picked on and friends burrie him in sand. Friends didn't realize they killed the kid thus blamed naruto. And all the ****ed up cry *****es actually going it needs to be made illegal.

In 10 years we'll be going of no not talk to our kids anymore who knows they might actually get suicidal cause they have to clean they're room.

Let the people stereotype, this is why i like manga. It doesn't need to be politically correct (AKA approved by pedo christian priests = stereotyping) Everyone steretypes ppl!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JG2480 View Post
    We do this stereotyping all the time ... Muslims, chinese, japanese (just look at south parks killing wales).

And guess what muslims, chinese and japanese stereotype us and the rest too.

I'm getting so freaken tired of the world turned crybaby.

If you want an example: Some kid got picked on and friends burrie him in sand. Friends didn't realize they killed the kid thus blamed naruto. And all the ****ed up cry *****es actually going it needs to be made illegal.

In 10 years we'll be going of no not talk to our kids anymore who knows they might actually get suicidal cause they have to clean they're room.

Let the people stereotype, this is why i like manga. It doesn't need to be politically correct (AKA approved by pedo christian priests = stereotyping) Everyone steretypes ppl!
    Ergh :confused: I'm not sure if you are agreeing with me or not what you are saying is true those.

"Degrees uses get out of jail free card" btw I'm black and I like Killer Bee's character.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    That's a great point. This would be the ideal time for Kisame to strike. All the rest of the ninja are waiting outside, and Naruto cannot stop his training until the fox is back under control. If Naruto stops, the fox will win the fight and Naruto will die.

If Kisame strikes now, it would be 1:1 him against Bee. Plus, since Naruto is in meditation, Bee would have to protect him, weakening his own defense. In fact, I'm going to make that into my prediction:

Kisame comes out and starts fighting Bee. Naruto and the fox are fighting, but Naruto has trouble getting the upper-hand. In fact, it looks like the fox might be winning for a while. Naruto may be able to collect sage chakra since his body is stationary while he meditates.

The battle doesn't go well and Bee loses. Naruto finally captures the fox and comes out of his meditation. There, he uses his new powers with the fox to defeat Kisame and rescue Bee.
    I agree with everything except last three words.......I think bee will die protecting Naruto and all will be upto Naruto..........thats his fate....he will be one who will carry the final Burden:mad: