24 20.69%
Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 494 Discussion and 495 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    I thought we were going to see a naruto manga this week. Instead, we get to see a new manga: "Mr. Motoi crys like a little baby". Naruto is a manga about ass-kicking ninjas, not about a bunch of crying old men telling sad stories and crying and being stupid and crying.

Kishi must have been on vacation, and his teenage daughter drew this episode.

That aside, my prediction: Naruto and Bee talk a little bit and maybe do some sparring. Bee doesn't answer the question directly, but gives Naruto some hints for beating the training. Naruto figures out the clues, but we don't see him do anything about it till the next episode.
    If you want to read a manga with just fighting and no real emotional connection to the characters go read Dragon Ball Z. This manga is for adults.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    If you want to read a manga with just fighting and no real emotional connection to the characters go read Dragon Ball Z. This manga is for adults.
    I would bet I'm older than you are, so spare me the false maturity nonsense. Being a boring, weepy issue doesn't mean it's "for adults". There are so many themes to cover in this manga: akatsuki and the 4th ninja war, Sasuke, Kabuto, Madara. Kisame, one of the most powerful antagonist, is strapped to Bee's back. So many things need to be considered, so many story threads need to be advanced, and so many problems need to be resolved. But, instead of doing anything, we wasted a whole week so we could watch Motoi cry.

We don't need to see fighting, but this was terrible.

Wretched Insanity ☣ minatoxkushina's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Although people thought this was bad, Naruto needs some story to it to, not just fights. Well not the best chapter but still a good chapter for the story line. ♥

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont kno what the hell is wrong with you guys , you totally missed the message of these 2 chapters. i kno everybody wants nothing but fights,fights, fights. but what's the point of fighting if there is no purpose. at least we got 2 see a little of bee's past. besides garra what else do we kno about any of the other tailed beasts... i think some of you need to geT LAID and stop B******G all the time when kishi throws us a curve baLL......

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By the way i haven't been on this web site in a while so i lust wanna say wut up aLL the NARUTO fans out there. Who's ThE MasTeR? Sho'NuFF....... YEAH

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    i dont kno what the hell is wrong with you guys , you totally missed the message of these 2 chapters. i kno everybody wants nothing but fights,fights, fights. but what's the point of fighting if there is no purpose. at least we got 2 see a little of bee's past. besides garra what else do we kno about any of the other tailed beasts... i think some of you need to geT LAID and stop B******G all the time when kishi throws us a curve baLL......
    respectively agree with u.
    good chapter though. Love how the third and fourth raikage fought together as father and son. *Third raikage looks BEAST*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    By the way i haven't been on this web site in a while so i lust wanna say wut up aLL the NARUTO fans out there. Who's ThE MasTeR? Sho'NuFF....... YEAH
    I am afraid you are mistaken with the last part, since I am the true master...He who possesses the true power of the sharingan...

Last edited by Itachi Sama; 05-14-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by H3llScreaM View Post
    .. i think this chapter was something nice.. it`s like a story... in a story..
    Isnt that a filler? LoL

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kishimoto has just been preparing us for something big next week... We might even get to see my foolish little sassy brother and his stolen mangekyou...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    Isnt that a filler? LoL
    Must certainly, Jiraiya sensei...

Academy Student kakashi fanatic's Avatar
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

suckiest chapter like woah like wow

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I think Kishimoto has just been preparing us for something big next week... We might even get to see my foolish little sassy brother and his stolen mangekyou...
    i dont think that it will b this week but mayb two to three weeks from now that we get something big from kishi. i think that he is really building this story up for something epic to happen. i mean look @ the characters that were put together on this island. it all happened for a reason. Kisame hates Gai and naruto always wants to save the other hosts so really it has to b something epic on the horizon.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i dont think that it will b this week but mayb two to three weeks from now that we get something big from kishi. i think that he is really building this story up for something epic to happen. i mean look @ the characters that were put together on this island. it all happened for a reason. Kisame hates Gai and naruto always wants to save the other hosts so really it has to b something epic on the horizon.
    You are always right Trunks...After all, you know the future =)...

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, new thoughts on the chapter.

I thought it was kinda cool how Killer Bee saved Motoi even though he tried to kill him. Like he didn't even trip about it and it wasn't a big deal. That's some compassionate ass shit right there, and you guys can go ahead and flame me. Though I really don't care because I don't know any of you.

Suppose next week, Naruto figures out how to do the Falls of Truth training that had a reference to this chapter that you all are *****ing about? Then you guys would be like "Oh I knew this wasn't a waste of time, blah blah blah."

If you want fighting, go to Dragonball Z which is aimed at the same demographics of age as is Naruto. The U.S just had some censored shit.

It makes sense that Naruto has to become a little more compassionate like Bee in order to control the Kyuubi, since it seems that you have to be free of anger and hatred to control it. If you notice, Bee never killed anybody except the Kisame clone. We can easily attribute this to Kisame being a persistent ****er and wouldn't leave him alone otherwise.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 05-14-2010 at 05:05 AM.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If this chapter is a filler, i say its the best filler so far. Same old Naruto, he couldn't make the difference b/tw squid and 8-tails. That's the best part of this chapter.

Killerbee ignored Motoi's attempt to kill him. He understands how Motoi felt towards him. His feeling toward Motoi is the feeling of true friendship. I rate this part second best of this chapter.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Most worst chapter i read.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    I would bet I'm older than you are, so spare me the false maturity nonsense. Being a boring, weepy issue doesn't mean it's "for adults". There are so many themes to cover in this manga: akatsuki and the 4th ninja war, Sasuke, Kabuto, Madara. Kisame, one of the most powerful antagonist, is strapped to Bee's back. So many things need to be considered, so many story threads need to be advanced, and so many problems need to be resolved. But, instead of doing anything, we wasted a whole week so we could watch Motoi cry.

We don't need to see fighting, but this was terrible.
    You absolutly right!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Absolutely pathetic chapter.

The story didn't move a step. Yes, Kishi, we know Jinchuuriki were ostracised, we know Bee is compassionate, otherwise he wouldn't be a hero would he now ?
    Naruto's stupidity is going into the "so damn dumb its not funny" category. How many times is Kishi going to redo that same un-funny joke about the squid and the octopus ?
    Worse than that, the Flashback was no good either. =| Motoi sucked so much at assassinating Bee it was a joke.

Spare me the "it's necessary" lines. Kishi could have fitted this in in a shorter amount of pages or made it more interesting.

If I could rate it 0/5, I would.

Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Absolutely pathetic chapter.

The story didn't move a step. Yes, Kishi, we know Jinchuuriki were ostracised, we know Bee is compassionate, otherwise he wouldn't be a hero would he now ?
    Naruto's stupidity is going into the "so damn dumb its not funny" category. How many times is Kishi going to redo that same un-funny joke about the squid and the octopus ?
    Worse than that, the Flashback was no good either. =| Motoi sucked so much at assassinating Bee it was a joke.

Spare me the "it's necessary" lines. Kishi could have fitted this in in a shorter amount of pages or made it more interesting.

If I could rate it 0/5, I would.
    Need more be said?!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The story of Bee is complete........ Now there will be the main story..........

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoup View Post
    The story of Bee is complete........ Now there will be the main story..........
    hopefully

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Now comes the hard part for Naruto, He must review everything that has happen in His life up to now with new eyes not tainted by the view of Evil Naruto, or Good Naruto. But as things have happen in His life. Accepting the Good and the Bad as part of growing up. Good Naruto sees the World with the eyes of a child,Evil Naruto with the eyes of an old bitter man. Naruto must find a way that is in-between both to see the truth. So I say Naruto finds a new way to see Himself. To come to term with all sides of His personality.
    Well put

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    Not a great chapter but not bad too.
    I just feel like we keep hearing the same story some hundred times. (miserable childhood here, revenge there...)

...Or I just watched too many fillers >_>'
    Yes you are right. its is the same old drama. But it wouldnt be so old if it were not for those terrible fillers. I didnt know they were fillers when i watched them. i was shocked that a great series could all of a sudden become so horrible. The beat the childhood thing to death. But if you subtract the fillers, the formula is probably about right.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am not one to usually complain about a chapter. I was really interested in learning about Bee but I still think that this was manga filler.
    It was also just a really really weak story about Bee and that dude. Whole manga this week was about him trying to stab his friend in the back and now they are cool. It doesn't move the story and that part could have been shorter I don't need to know that much about how the dude tried to kill bee....
    It wasn't story it was filler. I think even in the upcoming chapters this chapter won't tie into anything in the manga except for like a few panels talking about bee and the villagers. Learning about Bee and the Raikage now that would have been cool....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that this chapter is building the backbone for the rest of the story. motoi needed to tell his story to enable naruto to figure out the falls of truth thing. i would love to see fighting too and issues like kisame, akatsuki, sasuke being addressed but i guess we are at the 'learn about killer bee and watch naruto grow stronger through this' arc.

in playgrounds, a swing needs to build momentum to reach heights.. same with the story. i think kishi is building momentum albeit slowly, to reach a climax. anyway, without these kind of slow stories, we wouldn't be able to appreciate the fighting.

sigh, still i gotta admit that waiting for chapter after chapter each week is really frustrating!