Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    Wamphyri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Being a host?

    I just had a thought ... Has anyone of you ever thought about the Hosts?

    They were all babies .. at least all the Hosts we know.

    Reasons for this could be, that a babies mind is not fully developed and therefore could bear such a change without collapsing. Imagine a huge wave of hatred appearing from one day to another and then pushing you every second of every day...

    That should be enough to make one go crazy?!?


    This could also be a reason for me to believe that madara does NOT want to become Jubi's host... He wants the chakra but he won't seal it within himself ... Maybe he wants someone to Sync with the Gedo in order to make that person the host.. then place that person unter a genjutsu to constantly supply him with chakra...

    What do you think? Why are the biju placed in children instead of adults?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Being a host?

    probably because most adults would kill themselves before they are sealed within them, not everyone wants to become a host you know....
     
         

  3. #3
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Being a host?

    Madara has that giant statue to store the chakra, He dose not need their minds just be able to control and direct the Chakra.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    Wamphyri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Being a host?

    Well if the simple statue was enough to store the chakra.. the Sage would not have had to break it into pieces .. so my guess is .. as soon as the chakra is brought together you either need a jutsu strong enough to control it (rinnegan) or a puppet who's mind you can destroy (sasuke) in order to access the chakra ...


    I guess if you infuse a biju into a body with a developed mind.. the mind will collapse...


    He said himself that he needs someone to sync with the statue ... perhaps he tries the same thing as orochimaru who would by the way make an awsome jinchuriki for the nine-tails .. they would be an incredible duo
     
         

  5. #5
    sanin Ero sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    2,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Being a host?

    i think it had to do with two things being geneticly adapt to handle the beasts chakra or it has to do with the sealing method.
     
         

  6. #6
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Being a host?

    I don't think the hosts need to be babies, it's just preferred for the following reasons:

    1) A baby can't resist against it, if you're going to try to make a grown-up a host, he can refuse and resist against it. Though this is not the main reason.

    2) If you implant a tailed beast into a baby, the baby and the beast create some kind of bond with each other. For instance Gaara couldn't sleep from the start, so het got used to it because he never had slept before. If you would implant it in an adult, he would become insane or something as he slept his entire life and now he can't do it anymore.

    3) But the most important reason is the training of both the tailed beast and the host and how they have to work together. As stated in the manga only four people or so were able to completely master their tailed beast. Each beast must have had at least 2-3 hosts by now (which makes something like 18-27 hosts in total) and still only a handful were able to control their beast. With other words most of all the others trained their entire life to control their beast and didn't succeed in it to control it fully.
    If you're going to implant a beast into an adult, he wouldn't have much time to learn to control it and then they couldn't be used in battle.

    4) Another reason is that it isn't the most wisest thing to do to implant it into an adult. A child you can influence and manipulate and thus making the chance of him betraying his village small. If you're going to give a beast to an adult, the chance that he betrays his village is so much higher as he now got a power that can easily destroy entire armies. A child isn't aware of the strength he wields.

    Everyone can become a host, it's just the most beneficial to make babies a host than adults. Less risks, more benefits.
     
         

  7. #7
    From Stone Walrus's Avatar
    Status
    Walrus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Being a host?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    I don't think the hosts need to be babies, it's just preferred for the following reasons:

    1) A baby can't resist against it, if you're going to try to make a grown-up a host, he can refuse and resist against it. Though this is not the main reason.

    2) If you implant a tailed beast into a baby, the baby and the beast create some kind of bond with each other. For instance Gaara couldn't sleep from the start, so het got used to it because he never had slept before. If you would implant it in an adult, he would become insane or something as he slept his entire life and now he can't do it anymore.

    3) But the most important reason is the training of both the tailed beast and the host and how they have to work together. As stated in the manga only four people or so were able to completely master their tailed beast. Each beast must have had at least 2-3 hosts by now (which makes something like 18-27 hosts in total) and still only a handful were able to control their beast. With other words most of all the others trained their entire life to control their beast and didn't succeed in it to control it fully.
    If you're going to implant a beast into an adult, he wouldn't have much time to learn to control it and then they couldn't be used in battle.

    4) Another reason is that it isn't the most wisest thing to do to implant it into an adult. A child you can influence and manipulate and thus making the chance of him betraying his village small. If you're going to give a beast to an adult, the chance that he betrays his village is so much higher as he now got a power that can easily destroy entire armies. A child isn't aware of the strength he wields.

    Everyone can become a host, it's just the most beneficial to make babies a host than adults. Less risks, more benefits.
    100% Agree. Really good arguments.
     
         

  8. #8
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Being a host?

    Most likely if the statue was destroyed the chakra would flow out into the world and in time the beast would be reborn some ware, the 3 tail turtle had a host at one time and lost it, so it quiet obvious that after a time the tail beast would return, One of the reasons for putting them in people was that at anytime they could not be control you kill the host thus you kill the beast, like Gaara father attempted to do when He was a child. When He send His wife's brother to kill Gaara.
     
         

  9. #9
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Being a host?

    I never realze that host are usually related to kages. Also Tobi wants to be a host but wasn't stated that host need to become one with their buji also controling a buji was said to be extreemly impossible and only two were stated to be fully able to even do this
     
         

  10. #10
    hokage ~Rerrando~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Rerrando~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Who cares...........
    Posts
    4,901
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Being a host?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Madara has that giant statue to store the chakra, He dose not need their minds just be able to control and direct the Chakra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamphyri View Post
    Well if the simple statue was enough to store the chakra.. the Sage would not have had to break it into pieces .. so my guess is .. as soon as the chakra is brought together you either need a jutsu strong enough to control it (rinnegan) or a puppet who's mind you can destroy (sasuke) in order to access the chakra ...


    I guess if you infuse a biju into a body with a developed mind.. the mind will collapse...


    He said himself that he needs someone to sync with the statue ... perhaps he tries the same thing as orochimaru who would by the way make an awsome jinchuriki for the nine-tails .. they would be an incredible duo
    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Most likely if the statue was destroyed the chakra would flow out into the world and in time the beast would be reborn some ware, the 3 tail turtle had a host at one time and lost it, so it quiet obvious that after a time the tail beast would return, One of the reasons for putting them in people was that at anytime they could not be control you kill the host thus you kill the beast, like Gaara father attempted to do when He was a child. When He send His wife's brother to kill Gaara.

    theres a thread about the statue thing. some one theorized that it might actually be the juubi or what ever is the statue and madara is using it for something........
     
         

  11. #11
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Being a host?

    just to inform you roshi was an old man and a host so they are not all babes
     
         

  12. #12
    Member
    Status
    Wamphyri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Being a host?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    just to inform you roshi was an old man and a host so they are not all babes
    can you proof that roshi was not a child or babie when he became a host?


    he might have just lived his life ...
     
         

  13. #13
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Being a host?

    Thing is each Village has done this sines the First Hokage divided the 10 tail beast and gave each village a tail best. So apparently when a host is dying the best is transferred to a new host, so as to keep that power in their village, unless the host dies away or someone like Akaski takes it.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •