Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    TLSoK Series Finale Part 1
    released!! Look for it in the
    FF section!

Re: Naruto Manga 493 Discussion and 494 Predictions

The manga will be out like normal today right?:D I can`t really see any reasons not to..

Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    tired ...

Crossing Fingers!

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hope it would be better than last time

Banned
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter looks like its just going to talk about bee and raikage's history. doesnt sound that great but i could be wrong

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post
    One can also argue that we see Naruto's training because he is the main character. The few times we have seen Sasuke training, one can see that he actually does train hard pushing himself to his limits. His hobbies are training and taking walks. If we had to also go through Sasuke's training, the manga would move very slowly and there would'nt be that element of surprise. Also since Sasuke is used a lot as Naruto's motivation he is made to learn faster thus pushing Naruto to train harder and thus get better than him. Just my opinion though.:D
    even if Sasuke trains or not he always got powerups >.>
    cs Sharingan stage 3 >.> Chidori Befor Naruto had his Rasengan >.> EMS >.> MS >.> and the MS ultimate deffences move >.> the point is he gets every thing first >.> and to be honnest he never really work Hard as far as Naruto had too if you put aside (chidori) thats the only thing inmy opinion Sasuke work for, the rest was free power ups.

Naruto on the other hand, has to work for his skills, every single move he has he work for it, and trying to keep kyuuby in check>.> thats a hard job---the only free move Naruto has,i think its the Shadow Clones, when he stole the scrolls, and his Frog Summons considering he had to use the Ninetail fox to summon it.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good issue, but kind of predictable. I'm just waiting to see what Sasuke's new eyes will look like!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

I think the question is more like whats with you? Where at all in my post did I ever mention Sasuke or Uchiha massacre? Do you mean that my prediction is similar to or Uchiha inspired because I have to say that I honestly came up with that prediction on my own with no reference to anything Uchiha, etc.
    Calm down Sasuke. I am not questioning whether you came up with that prediction or not, but it certainly sounds Uchija inspired. But it still does not mean your prediction is bad...=) Orokanaru Oto toio, taking things out of context all the time. That's why I told you to not hang out with Madara =)...

Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought 494 would be out by now

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    even if Sasuke trains or not he always got powerups >.>
    cs Sharingan stage 3 >.> Chidori Befor Naruto had his Rasengan >.> EMS >.> MS >.> and the MS ultimate deffences move >.> the point is he gets every thing first >.> and to be honnest he never really work Hard as far as Naruto had too if you put aside (chidori) thats the only thing inmy opinion Sasuke work for, the rest was free power ups.

Naruto on the other hand, has to work for his skills, every single move he has he work for it, and trying to keep kyuuby in check>.> thats a hard job---the only free move Naruto has,i think its the Shadow Clones, when he stole the scrolls, and his Frog Summons considering he had to use the Ninetail fox to summon it.
    I see your points of view however; Naruto has gotten his own powerup with Sage Mode. He did have to train for it and I do not deny that although, how long did it take him to master it verse Jiraiya who died having yet mastering it. Sasuke learned Chidori from Kakashi with the aid of his Sharingan (pre-timeskip) but Narutos Rasengan was more prominent in power. You have to keep in mind that Sasuke has a Kekkei Genkai and he has met the certain requirements faster than Narutos training with the Kyuubi. Well, excuse me but did you forget when Naruto slacked off as a child. Sasuke on the other hand practiced and studied hard acing to the top of his classes. His Sharingan is the most bizarre Kekkei Genkai as you have to meet harsh requirements to advance to the next level. Also, he has had to undergo excruciating pain to his body just to keep Susanoo active. Whilst when in Sage Mode, Naruto feels no pain whatsoever just a time limit but then again so does Sasuke as his doujutsu eats away at his life force.

Sasuke has also had interventions, being Orochimaru/Itachi who pushed him for more power as fast as he possibly could. He has had the most motivation for power and has been given a lot of it. Although, that is what he desired as he needed the power as soon as possible for killing Itachi. Not to mention the darkness that has exceled him past his limits. Also, in my honest opinion, I think Sasuke has had training or experience whilst he fought with his opponents. It does appear as if that is the way the Mangekyou doujutsu work, not training beforehand but rather while fighting. All Im stating is that it is understandable why he has surpassed Naruto many times over and how he continues to. I think that if Sasuke never had the vendetta of vengeance pushed upon him by his brother, he would have continued to train on his own without the need to seek out power. I think Naruto/Sasuke both mirror each other very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Calm down Sasuke. I am not questioning whether you came up with that prediction or not, but it certainly sounds Uchija inspired. But it still does not mean your prediction is bad...=) Orokanaru Oto toio, taking things out of context all the time. That's why I told you to not hang out with Madara =)...
    Im fine, I just do not appreciate it when someone insinuates something that I have done when I in fact never did. I might look like a Sasuke fanboy to the extreme but in reality, I truly am simply a supporter as I can see this characters faults and I do not think he is Gods gift to the Earth like the true stereotypical "fanboy/girl" are.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not out yet:mad:

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.