Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is orochimaru

im sure he does not belong to a clan
    and im sure it wasnt the experiments on himself because he looked like that when he was young.
    so how does he look like that

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What is orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by tyran View Post
    and im sure it wasnt the experiments on himself because he looked like that when he was young.
    he alos had the same eyes of the kyubi

he shows no fear orochiamru

he only fears the sharigan

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe he's some kind of senju? since most of konoha are either related to senju or uchiha (before they were extincted), it's possible that he's senju. he doesnt has a special eye-tech, mastered the revival jutus of the 2nd and has a special body.

Last edited by Revan; 05-04-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    maybe he's some kind of senju? since most of konoha are either related to senju or uchiha (before they were extincted) i think he is part of the senjus.
    if hes a senju then why doesnt he look like the 1st and not a snake

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well Oro had that look before and after his experiments he created techniques to keep his original appearance

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He does have special eye jutsus. He used it against Sasuke and someone else I can't remember. It's kinda of a paralysis of fear.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's the same way that Kisame looks like a shark. Zetsu looks like a plant. Kakuzu looks like a zombie I guess. It's just for appearance, special trait of a character.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    It's the same way that Kisame looks like a shark. Zetsu looks like a plant. Kakuzu looks like a zombie I guess. It's just for appearance, special trait of a character.
    yup i totally agree with u...tht juz special trait of character:D:D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kazuku did that to himself in order to live as long as he did samehada could of turned kisame that way and zetsu is oviously and experiment
    and if thats not the way im sure that zetsu and kisame were not born that way

Last edited by tyran; 05-05-2010 at 01:27 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kazuku did that to himself in order to live as long as he did samehada could of turned kisame that way and zetsu is oviously and experiment
    ASS ..kisame sword didnt turn kisame into a shark..u dunce. its just how kishi make how the character look

Last edited by jovardo; 05-05-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ASS WIPE..every one belong to a clan ..orochimaru belong to the senju. the senju are the only one without a kekki genki haven't i already told u this at school or u doing this for points. its just how kishi made him..god sake r u GAY..u must be GAY if your asking such stupid question. like 'how orochimaru look as how he is" not even my 5 year old sis who watch naruto would ask such question.

Kage level
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agreed

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

orochimaru is a snake a devil and the best Villain....

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jovardo View Post
    ASS WIPE..every one belong to a clan ..orochimaru belong to the senju. the senju are the only one without a kekki genki haven't i already told u this at school or u doing this for points. its just how kishi made him..god sake r u GAY..u must be GAY if your asking such stupid question. like 'how orochimaru look as how he is" not even my 5 year old sis who watch naruto would ask such question.
    Okay, you were in the last post I just commented on... Do you ever NOT insult people in threads? Calling somebody stupid doesn't make you smarter. Get off your high horse. Your not as high and mighty as you think.

I think Orochimaru looks like that just because Kishimoto wanted to distinguish him as a villain in a more easy manner than he would be if he didn't.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Doesn't matter if they are born that way, or they do things to become like that, it's just an appearance or trait that creates diversity throughout the Naruto universe. Perhaps Kisame was born with those traits before he found Samehada. Unless we get a filler about Kisame, Zetsu or Orochimaru we'll have to assume it's just a character thing.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok to all you people saying "it's just a character trait" or "it's just how Kishi made him"...

Obivously Kishi freakin made them that way. We know this. It's not hard to comprehend. You immediately jump to that conclusion because your feeble brains lack the creativity to come up with something interesting. I'm pretty sure OP is looking for some speculation, not "Kishi made it that way so that's how it is" because not only is that obvious, but it's also a really weak way to answer.

Perhaps Orochimaru's real father is an actual snake that impregnated his mother. Thus the snake-like characteristics and the affinity towards snakes being genetic.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

m8 teake a chill pill ;*

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Perhaps Orochimaru's real father is an actual snake that impregnated his mother. Thus the snake-like characteristics and the affinity towards snakes being genetic.
    Oh i feel an orochimaru related hentai fanfic here ^^

But srsly, imo its just a random genetic mutation of some sort

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

I always know a thread's over as soon as the Sponge Fob comes into scene.. god..

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Touketsu View Post
    He does have special eye jutsus. He used it against Sasuke and someone else I can't remember. It's kinda of a paralysis of fear.
    he used some kind of genjutsu on sasuke and sakura in the forest of death. sasuke described it as not a genjutsu but his intention to kill which would explain why sasuke was able to break it by simply hurting himself. it's not entirely clear weather it's really a genjutsu, or just a way to "hype" him in the beginning of the manga, like what happened with kakashi and zabuza when sasuke described their chakra as "deadly".

since kabuto said that oros cells are strong enough to take over his body if he doesnt fight it (having a strong body and will to survive), it still sounds most reasonable to go with the theory that he is a senju. anyway i dont really believe that he's part of a known clan.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmfao wow
    they look the way they because they look the way they do lol

remember this page

the tall guy in the back looks like a catfish the dude in front of him looks like orichimaru as well as the guy behind the lightning ninja with the white hair"cant remember his name". The dude in the upper right has the jaw of a pelican. Oh yeah and the big fat guy that looks like the stay puff marshmallow man

Im sure they all look the way they do because of where and what clan they came from. Its not like they were all experiments.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok to all you people saying "it's just a character trait" or "it's just how Kishi made him"...

Obivously Kishi freakin made them that way. We know this. It's not hard to comprehend. You immediately jump to that conclusion because your feeble brains lack the creativity to come up with something interesting. I'm pretty sure OP is looking for some speculation, not "Kishi made it that way so that's how it is" because not only is that obvious, but it's also a really weak way to answer.

yea i hate it when you ask a question and ppl say thats just how it is......THINK WIDER

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1 not every one belongs to a clan their is no proof of that
    2 not every clan has a Kekki genki if they did then the mist village would not be exsist as they killed the people that had them (ex Nara clan Achimichi clan yamanada clan Abarame clan)
    and 3 why are you being such a creep

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ASS ..kisame sword didnt turn kisame into a shark..u dunce. its just how kishi make how the character look
    when you can prove to me that everyone belongs to a clan you can come and talk
    for that is rubbish

im sure gaara does not belong to a clan neither the 3 tails host

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    lmfao wow
    they look the way they because they look the way they do lol
    LMFAO wow. Read the rest of my post and you'll realize how much of a douche you are.

First of all, that's not even a sentence.

Second of all, try to be a little creative. All you did was show some other characters that have nothing to do with Orochimaru and you described them. Hoo F'in Rah

Third of all, my conjecture was a lot better than what you came up with. "they look the way they because they look the way the do lol" hahahaha

Freakin idiots.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LMFAO wow. Read the rest of my post and you'll realize how much of a douche you are.

First of all, that's not even a sentence.

Second of all, try to be a little creative. All you did was show some other characters that have nothing to do with Orochimaru and you described them. Hoo F'in Rah

Third of all, my conjecture was a lot better than what you came up with. "they look the way they because they look the way the do lol" hahahaha

Freakin idiots.
    I'm not gonna lie to you dude. I thought of MANY ways Orochimaru, Kisame, and Zetsu look like the way they were. Including Orochimaru and Kisame actually being half brothers, same mom, but Oro had a snake dad whereas Kisame had a shark dad (which was a joke to myself).

I don't feel as though I lacked the creative drive, I just feel that some people may be overthinking a little bit when Kishimoto COULD be reading this, laughing at us and saying "I just wanted to make Orochimaru look badass".

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»