Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

think carefully before enter(long term spoilers)

Guys i will repeat myself but think careful before read this.Because there will be a lot of spoilers and some of you might think its too much information.So its your call now on..i warn you....

my source : Naruto spoiler metin ve resimleri (Girerken 2 kez dü?ünün) - WWW.aiLeVadiSi.NeT

I will translate all of spoilers in this site.They said this spoilers has %80 certainty and some of it believable. So if you dont believe and think its fake dont be harsh on me i am just translating information to English.

From now on i will use blue color for my prediction, guess and little infos.

How did Yondaime Hokage die?

we will learn this from madara in conversation between him and naruto . we always think yondaime died for sealing kyubi.but its NOT TRUE he did not die because of that. he spent his time to solve mystery behind uchiha stone tablet and he discovered something important

Will we see orochimaru again?

well its not likely but possible. orochimaru was an experiment mice. when he was young someone had experiment on him. He didnt has snake eyes with luck and work hard (well its always bothering me did u remember conversation between young oro and 3rd hokage ? that time oro had snake eyes)well if kabutos body had in stiuation near to dead orochimaru can reborn

Uchiha madara

that man has 2 body 4 sharingan and 4.hokages genetic ability.he can change bodies its ability of his ems.danzo and he had connection (i guess this is important)

Uchiha stone tablet

sharingan and rinnegan cant copy some of jutsus and all of this jutsus had written in stone tablet.there was 666 jutsu

nj jutsu

nj jutsu will use energy of bijus and even bijus chakra will run out after using this tech.this is deadly tech and when user start to use it this tech suck every enrgy source near the user and it activates all 5 element..this is what will naruto use for ending 4.th nin war

Zetsu

zetsu is a complicated person(s) but he is great spy.One side of him is human other side is half human and other half is pure chakra. his chakra part is old even enough to see sages time
    As i said he is perfect spy.He is double agent even now he is working for dunber/kagutsuchi organization. he is watching madara
    his dark part eat human and other part collects chakra from nature
    its not definite but he will kill two important person from konoha

Jubi

well everybody says its ten tails but this monsters tail is just for claptrap.. actually tails doesnt important for it. this monster has one eye and its mixture of rinnegan and sharingan.jubi can use all 5 elements and it even use nearly forty elemental kekkai genkai

new dojutsu

its confirmed and %100 real
    naruto will awake this eye and its called sage-sh (for now)

i will continue later if you want

Last edited by Caliburn; 05-07-2010 at 05:25 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: think carefully before enter(confirmed long term spoilers)

Hmmm, some seems believeable i guess =/

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Some Of It Sounds Believeable But I Dont Think So But Hey Who Knows

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol dunno... its a turkish site.. and im turkish... but i still dont know if its real or fake... the site seems similar to this site.. its not like its an official naruto source or anything

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cool.Please continou

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Some of it seems plausible.
    Most of it seems like BS.
    Like the 666 jutsu on the stone tablet.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if there was some images it'd be alot more believable.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    lol dunno... its a turkish site.. and im turkish... but i still dont know if its real or fake... the site seems similar to this site.. its not like its an official naruto source or anything
    well you are right its not official source but on the main page they show their spoilers and spoilers date they had known near 40 spoilers :D

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    if there was some images it'd be alot more believable.
    yes there was some image but it only has writing and its turkish

Last edited by Lucas199; 04-29-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sry its fake....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    sry its fake....
    based on??

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

sry its fake....
    Theres no proof of it being fake or confirmed, so it'll stay pending until some of them happen in the manga.

Pretty good read anyway.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Theres no proof of it being fake or confirmed, so it'll stay pending until some of them happen in the manga.

Pretty good read anyway.
    i'll give u some proof...since when can the rinnegan copy jutsus ?
    sharingan and rinnegan cant copy some of jutsus and all of this jutsus had written in stone tablet.there was 666 jutsu

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

i'll give u some proof...since when can the rinnegan copy jutsus ?
    Bad translation? Rinnegan doesn't have to copy all jutsus, as it already knows all the jutsus that exist, except for 666 I guess.

Quote from Wikia:
    In addition to enabling the user to quickly master various jutsu, the user may also use all six forms of chakra nature transformation which, as noted by Ibiki Morino, literally allows its user to use any technique they wish. It also allows the user to use all of the six paths techniques, a series of ninjutsu unique to the Rinnegan user.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 04-29-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bad translation? Rinnegan doesn't have to copy all jutsus, as it already knows all the jutsus that exist, except for 666 I guess.

Quote from Wikia:
    In addition to enabling the user to quickly master various jutsu, the user may also use all six forms of chakra nature transformation which, as noted by Ibiki Morino, literally allows its user to use any technique they wish. It also allows the user to use all of the six paths techniques, a series of ninjutsu unique to the Rinnegan user.
    ok how about yondaime's death???doesnt the jutsu that he used require the life of the user in exchange for the sealing? cuz thats not something that we assumed its something that was mentioned by the 3rd.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pretty good read anyway.
    yeah, just that.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Some of them sound possible like Naruto's eyes Sage eyes + Kyuubi's eyes is what im guessing it would be & maby a little of what Neji said to Naruto about his eyes being better then Neji's Byakugan i like that Madara has 2 bodies & can change from one to the other if that is his EMS i wonder if Sasuke will have the same powers or is each EMS power are different any ways if it's real or not still fun to read i say keep them coming

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

The Juubi using 40 elemental KG? Reeks of fakeness.......

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    The Juubi using 40 elemental KG? Reeks of fakeness.......
    the Juubi has both the Rinnengan & the Sharingan combined theres no telling what powers it had if Rikudou Sennin was the father of all jutsu i don't think it is that far off to think the Juubi could do just about anything really since it is all 9 tailed beast combined as well

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol this is not real . From where would that site get the spoilers ? Only kisho knows the truth , this are just predictions and kishi is known to not tell anyone about his ideas before he even gets close to write them . "80% sure " ? LOL WHO BELIVES THAT IS A RETARD PLEASE SPARE US OF THIS . Nothing is certain . Kishi changes his ideas from a week to another so nothing is certain .

The site means that kishi sold up his secret of the series for nothing rofl ... He wont put in danger his own source of money because of that . And btw i can find MANY sites with so called "BIG SPOILERS 100% SURE ending of naruto " and so on . No one knows exept kishi . And on that tablet is written only about the MS and EMS , not jutsu's . What about the fact : the 4th died not because he sealed kyuubi .... ROLF AGAIn , then that means the 3rd died not because trying to seal oro , he died because he had a stomach pain .... God dammit this thread is totaly worthless you should have not used " SPOILER" , "PREDICTION" is better . Even the manga spoiler's come from real manga who are published in japan , and a little translation is needed to becoma a spoiler before the english version is on . SO please stop using this thread . I think i made my point .

ANd btw on that site there were so called DRAWINGS OF NARUTO AND SASUKE KILING EACH OTHER , ANOTHER ROLF . LOok there and see for youreself even if you cant read in turkish (i cant too) . Pictures who are "SPOILERS " rolf ... god have mercy on you .

Last edited by Christyan; 04-29-2010 at 07:58 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    lol this is not real . From where would that site get the spoilers ? Only kisho knows the truth , this are just predictions and kishi is known to not tell anyone about his ideas before he even gets close to write them . "80% sure " ? LOL WHO BELIVES THAT IS A RETARD PLEASE SPARE US OF THIS . Nothing is certain . Kishi changes his ideas from a week to another so nothing is certain .

The site means that kishi sold up his secret of the series for nothing rofl ... He wont put in danger his own source of money because of that . And btw i can find MANY sites with so called "BIG SPOILERS 100% SURE ending of naruto " and so on . No one knows exept kishi . And on that tablet is written only about the MS and EMS , not jutsu's . What about the fact : the 4th died not because he sealed kyuubi .... ROLF AGAIn , then that means the 3rd died not because trying to seal oro , he died because he had a stomach pain .... God dammit this thread is totaly worthless you should have not used " SPOILER" , "PREDICTION" is better . Even the manga spoiler's come from real manga who are published in japan , and a little translation is needed to becoma a spoiler before the english version is on . SO please stop using this thread . I think i made my point .
    i disagreed with him too but u didint have to be so harsh on him...

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i disagreed with him too but u didint have to be so harsh on him...
    Yes i have to be harsh on him, there is no " disagreeing" in this matter . he is a noob and he will remain that until someone kick's him to reality . Nothing is sure , and he has the guts to say 80% sure . Who are we ? Hes noobs ? Nope we are not . He knows that things are not real but still he wants to trick us so no cookies for him . AT least HE COULD SAY THERE ARE PREDICTIONS !!!!! NOT SPOILERS !!!!!!!...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes i have to be harsh on him, there is no " disagreeing" in this matter . he is a noob and he will remain that until someone kick's him to reality . Nothing is sure , and he has the guts to say 80% sure . Who are we ? Hes noobs ? Nope we are not . He knows that things are not real but still he wants to trick us so no cookies for him . AT least HE COULD SAY THERE ARE PREDICTIONS !!!!! NOT SPOILERS !!!!!!!...
    Well arent you an angry little man? Guy see;s something he thinks could be real spoilers and lets other people know about it, how you judge it is your own opinion no need to be harsh for no good reason.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK back off man!!! don't be so harsh, everyone of us joined this because we love Naruto manga; and the world doesn't have to spin according to your whims, and don't call him a "noob"

And it's obvious English is not his first language; cut him some slack, man you're the one who needs a "kick to reality". So calm down don't be harsh

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ANd btw on that site there were so called DRAWINGS OF NARUTO AND SASUKE KILING EACH OTHER , ANOTHER ROLF . LOok there and see for youreself even if you cant read in turkish (i cant too) . Pictures who are "SPOILERS " rolf ... god have mercy on you .
    i Agree with you 99% but my other 1% is, their have been caseThere have been cases where the write talks about their plan for the books, in like a board meeting and one of the members record it and leek it to the public. I am not saying this happen to kishi or anything but there’s a 1% chance of it happening to him or anyone for this matter. But I am trying to say is people would most likely do anything for money and you can’t leave out the 1% chances of this happening to kishi. So we can never know if this topic is real or not on till the story continue, but I do agree with you some of the things sounds fishy, and I never thought of sage eyes as a Doujutsu I always thought it was the toad eyes that comes with the transformation, reason why is most doujutsu comes with Eye techniques and I didn’t notices any moves Naruto did that he use his eye, if there is I must of miss it but ok.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

I'm gonna call it BS.

Because I can.